多萝西。
Dorothy.
对不起,神父,我在想…哦,亲爱的,琼。你到底在这里干什么?
I’m sorry, father, I was thinking… Oh, my dear, Jean. What on earth are you doing here?
幕布就要升起来了。-我今晚不唱歌♥。
– The curtain will be up. – I’m not singing tonight.
——什么?-卡鲁索改变主意了。
– What? – Caruso has changed his mind.
——这太过分了。-哦,不。
– It’s outrageous. – Oh, no.
完全不是这样。
Nothing of the kind.
我真的不想唱歌♥,你知道的。
I really did not want to sing, you know.
我只是帮了你一个忙。
It was just a favor to you.
现在,你得帮我个忙作为回报。
And now, you must do me a favor in return.
任何东西。
Anything.
既然我来了,我还是听这位年轻人的吧?
Since I’m here, I may as well listen to this young man, hm?
所以,如果这里没有客人,我非常高兴。
So, and, if you’re having no guests here ton ight-Delighted.
-请坐。——谢谢。
– Please sit down. – Thank you.
啊,多萝西,我的孩子,我很高兴在这里见到你。
Ah, Dorothy, my child, I am very glad to see you here.
谢谢你,先生。
Thank you, monsieur.
我很高兴在这里见到你。
I’m very glad to see you here.
最后一件事,恩里科。
One last thing, Enrico.
不要给太多,钻石马蹄铁更喜欢尊严而不是时尚。
Don’t give so much, the Diamond Horseshoe prefers dignity to fashion.
稍等一下。
Hold back a little.
把你的手从口袋里拿出来。
And take your hands out of your pockets.
不,加蒂,上次我想扮绅士。
No, Gatti, last time I tried to play the gentleman.
我不是绅士,所以我按你说的做。
I’m no gentleman, so I do what you tell me.
但今天我学到了一些东西,美国到处都是坐在画廊里的人,我可以为他们唱歌♥。
But today I learned something, America is full of people who sit in the galleries and I can sing for them.
今晚我扮演一个饥寒交迫,身无分文的人。
Tonight I play a man who’s cold, without a penny and hungry.
在画廊里,他们认识这个人。
Up in the galleries, they know this man.
我也认识这个人。
I know this man too.
不管钻石马蹄铁喜欢不喜欢,他总是把手插在口袋里。
He keeps his hands in his pockets whether the Diamond Horseshoe likes it or not.
卡鲁索。布拉沃,卡鲁索!
Caruso. Bravo, Caruso!
-那是谁?-让·德·雷斯克
– Who is that? – Jean de Reszke.
Jean de Reszke !
Jean de Reszke!
现在,他们都会欢呼。
Now, they’ll all cheer.
——万岁!——万岁!
– Bravo! – Bravo!
多罗夫人,很高兴见到你。
Signorina Doro, so glad to find you.
你一个人在这里干什么?
What are you doing here alone?
父亲去找黑格尔小姐了。
Father went to get Miss Heggar.
我在等他。
I’m waiting for him.
你太棒了,卡鲁索先生。
You were wonderful, Mr. Caruso.
我为此感谢你。
I thank you for it.
你给我带来了好运。如果不是你,我就逃走。
You were my good luck. If not for you I run away.
现在我对这里的人和这个国家感觉很好……对我来说已经有家的感觉了。
And now I feel good about the people and the country and… Already it feels like home to me.
多罗,你的手像冰一样。
Doro, your hands are like ice.
我太激动了,把手套♥弄♥丢了。
In the excitement, I lost my gloves.
哦,拿我的吧。
Oh, here, take mine.
男2:我们想听你唱歌♥,卡鲁索先生。
Man 2: We want to hear you sing, Mr. Caruso.
卡鲁索先生,想听你唱歌♥吗。
Mr. Caruso, wanna hear you sing, please.
没有更多的票。你现在能为我们唱歌♥吗?
No more ticket. Can you now sing for us?
没有更多的票。请唱一首歌♥。
No more ticket. Sing for one song, please.
你进不去?
You could not get in?
没有,我们没有座位。
No, we couldn’t get any seats.
我唱歌♥。
I sing.
——万岁!——万岁!
– Bravo! – Bravo!
但是卡鲁索先生,你的手套。
But Mr. Caruso, your gloves.
留着吧,piccina,还有,别忘了我。
Keep them, piccina, and please, don’t forget me.
万岁!
Bravo!
人3:万岁!
Man 3: Bravo!
欢迎回家,卡鲁索先生。
Oh, welcome home, Signor Caruso.
——欢迎,先生们。- – – – – -你好。
– Welcome, gentlemen. – Hello.
很高兴,马克斯。很高兴。
So glad, Max. So glad.
持有它。
Hold it.
谢谢。这是一个脉冲。
Thanks. That’s a pip.
卡鲁索先生,我来自??他全球。? ?
Uh, Signor Caruso, I’m from ??he Globe.??
联♥合♥国♥,纪念品,是吗?
Un, momento, eh?
我今晚才需要你。
I don’t need you until tonight.
——你走了。有乐趣,不是吗?——谢谢。
– You go. Have fun, eh? – Grazie.
回家找妈妈去!-那你的服装呢,先生?
– Go home to mama! – But your costume, signor?
-我想是的。-指挥官托尔先生。
– I take it. – Signor Comanda tore.
我带了几袋面粉,这么小的一袋。
I have carried sacks of flours, such a little bag.
请。请。请允许我。
Please. Please. Permit me.
谢谢你,马克斯。
Thanks, Max.
好了,都定下来了。
There, it’s all settled.
代我向你父母问好。
Give your parents my love.
是的。如果你愿意晚些时候过来,我们将不胜荣幸。
Yeah. If you’d care to come over later we’d be honored.
谢谢。告诉妈妈我喜欢她做的菜,但圣诞节是全家的节日。
Grazie. Tell mama I love her cooking, but Christmas is for the family.
卡鲁索先生,我来自??他全球。? ?
Signor Caruso, I’m from ??he Globe.??
后来,我保证。
Later, I promise.
但现在,我有我职业生涯中最重要的任务。
But now, I have the most important engagement of my career.
圣诞快乐。
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐。
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐。
Merry Christmas.
– – -多萝西女士。圣诞快乐。——谢谢。
– Ms. Dorothy. Merry Christmas. – Thank you.
-圣诞快乐,多萝西女士-圣诞快乐,大♥师♥
– Merry Christmas, Ms. Dorothy. – Merry Christmas, maestro.
-你父亲来吗?-不,他很忙
– Is your father coming? – No, he’s busy.
但他把这些发给了办公室员工。
But he sent these for the office staff.
以后做。来了。入党。
Do it later. Come. Join the party.
Scotti。Scotti:是的。
Scotti. Scotti: Yes.
另一个客户。Scotti:哦。
Another customer. Scotti: Oh.
我没有收到礼物。
I didn’t get a present.
哦,小孩。我错过了你。
Oh, bambino. I missed you.
在这里。
Here.
男3:等一下。
Man 3: Hold it.
谢谢,卡鲁索先生。
Oh, thanks, Mr. Caruso.
这是一个脉冲。
That’s a pip.
啊,姑娘Doro。
Ah, Signorina Doro.
-你不认识我?-当然了。
– You do not know me? – Of course, I do.
即使在那胡子后面,我也能听出卡鲁索的声音。
Even behind that beard I recognize the Caruso voice.
的声音。但你忘了我。
The voice. But you forget me.
小piccina长大了。
The little piccina has grown up.
卡鲁索先生,我现在可以进行面试了吗?
Uh, Signor Caruso, may I have that interview now?
哦,不,以后。
Uh, no, later.
就几句台词配上照片吗?
Just a few lines to go with the pictures?
这是我的第一个任务。你承诺。
It’s my first assignment. You promised.
我能摆脱这一切。
I get out of this.
我们边走边谈。
We talk as we go.
多罗,你答应我等我吗?
Doro, you promise you wait for me?
好吗?
Please?
Airight。
Airight.
男人4:孩子们,冰淇淋!
Man 4: Children, ice-cream!
——耶!——耶!
– Yay! – Yay!
女1:哦,卡鲁索先生。
Woman 1: Oh, Signor Caruso.
谢谢,卡罗。
Grazie, caro.
也许你会惊讶,我们最终来到这里而不是丽兹酒店。
Maybe you’re surprised, we end up here instead of The Ritz.
这一整天都充满了惊喜,恩里科。
The whole day has been full of wonderful surprises, Enrico.
彼得罗,卡梅利塔,大家都去哪了?
Pietro, Carmelita, Where is everybody?
神圣!Comandatore !
Holy! Comandatore!
妈妈。妈妈。看看谁来了。
Mama. Mama. Look who is here.
哦,我们的好朋友回来了。我们再一次祝福。
Oh, our good friend is back. We bless again.
这位是多罗女士。
Uh, this is Signorina Doro.
她是我在美国最好的朋友。
She is my very, very best friend in America.
你必须喂她吃好东西,因为她在城市里到处走都饿了。
You must feed her good because she is hungry from walking all over the city.
我会给你最好的。你看我会的…
Ah, I will get the best for you. You just see I will…
多罗,我带你来这里是有特殊原因的。
Doro, I, I bring you here for a very special reason.
——另一个惊喜吗?——也许。
– Another surprise? – Maybe.
卡梅利塔和彼得罗是我的朋友吗?
Carmelita and Pietro are my friends, you like?
他们看起来很好。
They seem very nice.
我的妈妈和爸爸就像他们一样。
My mama and papa were just like them.
细的人。你是这么想的,但你♥爸♥爸不是。
Fine people. You would think so, but your papa, no.
有很多东西我喜欢,爸爸不喜欢。
They’re many things I like that father doesn’t.
很高兴。
So glad.
多罗,你看,我想娶你。
Doro, you see, I want to marry you.
请说点什么,多罗。
Please say something, Doro.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!