“And still, as you are weary of the weight,
“也不妨多作休息,好让我向故君亨利尽哀.
“Rest you, whiles I lament King Henry’s corse.
“停一下,你们抬棺具的人,放下来.
“Stay, you that bear the corse,and set it down.
“是哪个魔术家唤出这个恶鬼,
“What black magician conjures up this fiend,
“来阻挡人间忠爱的大事呀?
“To stop devoted charitable deeds?
“大人,请退后一步,让棺柩通过.
“My lord, stand back,and let the coffin pass.
“无礼的狗东西!我发号♥令,你就得站住:
“Unmanner’d dog! Stand thou when I command:
“你若举起戈戟高过我的胸膛…”
“Advance the halberd higher than my breast…”
好!太好了!
Good! Good!
“这样才好,好让我死得痛快;
“I would they were, that I might die at once;
“无奈你秋波一转竟害得我活不成,死不了.
“For now they kill me with a living death.
“你那双迷魂的眼睛叫我一见,就不由得不泪珠盈盈,
“Those eyes of thine from mine have drawn the salt tears,
“像孩童般顾不得人们的耻笑:
“Shames their aspect with store of childish drops:
“我的眼里何曾流过什么真情的泪,
“These eyes, which never shed remorseful tear,
“不,当我父约克和哥哥爱德华都忍♥不住哭泣的时候…
“No, when my father York and Edward wept…
“听到鲁特兰哀号♥悲鸣…”干嘛?
“To hear the piteous moan that Rutland made…” What is it?
– 我是不是打搅你了?
– Am I disturbing you?
– 是!
– Yes!
– 不好意思.
– I’m sorry.
– 那就别打搅我了!
– Then don’t disturb me!
– 你用不着跟我这么不耐烦吧.
– You don’t have to snap at me.
– 这不是不耐烦!这是在讽刺你!
– I wasn’t snapping! I was sarcastic!
不耐烦会说,”别跟苍蝇似的, 我忙着呢!”知道区别吗?
Snapping is, “Bug off, I’m busy!”Get the difference?
– 怎么了?
– What’s wrong?
– 怎么了? 没怎么.
– What’s wrong? Nothing’s wrong.
什么让你觉得不对劲儿了?没什么不对劲儿的.
What makes you think something’s wrong?
首演的时候儿,当着纽约评论家的面儿,你去演一个麻应人的罗锅儿试试.
You open Richard III in front of New York critics, with a chartreuse hump.
你去演一个在残废的手指上涂着粉色指甲油儿的理查三世试试!
You play Richard with a crippled, paralytic hand and pink polish on your nails!
怎么了?我他妈的在想办法挽救我的事业,怎么了!
I’m trying to figure out how to save my goddamn career, that’s what’s wrong!
你干嘛来了?别说,不用告诉我.
What do you want? No, don’t tell me.
我知道了.我偷着蘸你的花生酱吃了,对不对?
I know. I dipped into your peanut butter, right?
我用手指头蘸了一大块儿酱,应该付你多少钱?
How much do I owe you for a finger-full of chunky Skippy spread?
我是来还你钱的,你的14美元.我找着工作了.
I just came back to pay you your $14.I got a job.
顺便还想问一下,你有没有胃药,露西病了.
And also to ask you if you happen to have some bicarbonate. Lucy’s sick.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
她吃完晚饭,又吃了两个双层巧克力圣代.
She had two double-chocolate sundaes for dinner.
这得赖我,我不应该买♥♥.
It’s my fault, I ordered them.
你真了不起!
You’re incredible!
我挺奇怪的,你怎么不给孩子买♥♥个保险!
I’m surprised they don’t sell insurance policies to children!
– 这是胃药吗?
– Is that bicarbonate?
– 别招我啊!
– Don’t start with me!
感觉怎么样,露西?
How’s it feelin’, Luc?
– 你看过驱魔人吗?
– Did you see The Exorcist?
– 看过.
– Yeah.
(驱魔人:剧中小女孩躺在床上被恶魔附体)
那你最好离开这屋子.
Then you’d better get out of the room.
你一会儿就没事儿了.
You’re going to be okay.
露西,你翻个个儿.
Turn over on your back.
放松.
Relax.
别紧张,你不相信我?
Come on, don’t you trust me?
我倒挺相信我妈的,你看看我都成什么样儿了.
I trusted my mother today and look how I feel.
你现在慢慢地深呼吸.
I want you to take slow, deep breaths.
继续.
Go on.
现在.
Now.
就这样儿.
That’s it.
看着.
Watch.
你觉得你做的到吗?
You think you can do this?
我尽量做到吧.
I might be able to manage it.
闭眼,露西.
Eyes closed, Luc.
保持住深呼吸.
Keep breathing deeply.
继续,深呼深吸.
Deep breath. That’s it.
演出练的怎么样了?
How’s the play going?
先想想自己吧,病人.
One sick person at a time.
把你的眼睛闭上.
Close your eyes.
– 感觉好点儿吗?
– Feeling any better?
– 好点儿了.
– A little.
这是不是比吃药更舒服?
Isn’t this more soothing than medicine?
味道也比吃药好多了.
It tastes better, too.
妈妈,我们能去看首演吗?
Can we go to the opening?
我都这样儿了,你得赔我一个礼物.
You still owe me a present.Today was the pits.
行,你说什么都行.
Sure. Anything you say.
太好了.你还得给我买♥♥一件礼服裙.
Terrific. Now you have to get me a dress.
谢谢.
Thank you.
昨天的事儿我真的很抱歉.
I’m really sorry about yesterday.
你是仗义疏财.而我不太习惯接受陌生人的好意.
It was very generous of you.I’m not used to the kindness of strangers.
用不着说这是布兰奇·杜波依斯在欲望号♥街车里的台词,我知道.
I know, don’t say it.Blanche DuBois in Streetcar.
有时候儿我觉得我挺像她的.
Sometimes I feel just like her.
你从一开始就相信一个男人,相信在电影结束的时候他会带你走.
You start to trust a man and they take you away at the end of the movie.
不管怎么样…
Anyway…
我向你…
I’m sorry for…
好吧,我向你道歉.
Well, I’m just sorry.
这就是我摆正态度,想跟你说的公平正直的话.
If you’re listening, this is my attempt at being nice, decent and fair.
我这么说行吗?
How am I doing?
加菲先生?
Mr. Garfield?
醒醒.
Wake up.
别和我闺女睡一块儿.
You can’t sleep with my daughter.
上楼右拐.谢谢您.
Upstairs to the right. Thank you.
我希望是一部喜剧,不会是音乐剧吧?
I hope this will be funny.Is it a musical comedy?
– 是莎士比亚作品.
– It’s Shakespeare.
– 没意思!
– Boring!
看票根儿找找我们的座儿.
Look at the stubs and find our seats.
这儿过了.
Over here.
等等.
Wait.
太让人兴奋了! 等你们看完了,就知道它有多现代,多刺♥激♥了.
It’s so exciting! Wait until you see it.It is so contemporary and thrilling.
“现在我们严冬般的宿怨…
“Now is the winter of our discontent…
“…已给这颗约克的红日照耀成为融融的夏景;
“…Made glorious summer by this sun of York;
“那笼罩着我们王室的片片愁云
“And all the clouds that lour’d upon our house
“全都埋进了海洋深处.
“In the deep bosom of the ocean buried.
“现在我们的额前已经戴上胜利的花圈;
“Now are our brows bound with victorious wreaths;
“我们已把战场上折损的枪矛高挂起来留作纪念;
“Our bruised arms hung up for monuments;
“当初的尖厉的角鸣已变为欢庆之音,”
“Our stern alarums changed to merry meetings,”
声音像是在美容院见过的那个二刈子.
Sounds like that guy in the beauty parlor.
“莫慌张,他们是自己人…
“Be patient, they are friends…
“…是拉克立夫…
“…Ratcliff…
“…和洛弗尔.
“…and Lovel.
“这就是那没出息的叛徒的头颅,
“Here is the head of that ignoble traitor,
“这个海司丁斯是个心怀叵测的人.
“The dangerous and unsuspected Hastings.
“这个人我一向喜爱,不能不为他一哭.
“I took him for the plainest harmless creature
“我原以为在人世呼吸的信徒中他还算得一个道地的老实人;
“That ever breathed upon this earth a Christian;
“我把他当做我的一本手册…
“Made him my book…
“…以记录我内心的沉思默想:”
“…wherein my soul recorded The history of all her secret thoughts:”
劳驾,让一下好吗?
Excuse me, please?
– 演完了?
– Is it over?
– 对我来说演完了.
– It is for me.
“哪知道他伪装仁义,粉饰着他的污点…”
“So smooth he daub’d his vice with show…”
“一匹马!一匹马!我的王位换一匹马!
“A horse! A horse! My kingdom for a horse!
“后退一下,我的君王;我来扶你上马.
“Withdraw, my lord; I’ll help you to a horse.
“奴才!”
“Slave!”
好!~好!~
Bravo!
您真喜欢它吗?我的意思是,您是真真正正喜欢这部作品吗?
But did you really love it?I mean, really, really love it?
特别有吸引力的作品.
It was very interesting.
哦,老天!大家听好了,她喜欢这部作品!
Oh, God! Everybody, she loved it!
我妈妈喜欢这部作品!
My mother loved it!
我们穿过去找他.
Right through all those people.
谢谢.
Thank you.
谢谢.我们都太激动了.
Thank you. We’re all so excited.
我有种感觉,他现在一个人待着呢,露西.
I have a feeling he’d rather be alone, Luc.
要是不去打个招呼,他就知道咱们也认为演出失败了.
He’ll know we thought it was lousy if we don’t say hello.
对呀,要尽量委婉一点儿.
All right, but try and be tactful.
委婉什么意思?
What’s tactful?
说瞎话!
Lie!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!