他们没胡搞.
They are not messing around.
他们在排练理查三世的第一幕第四场戏.
They are doing Act 1, Scene 4 from Richard III.
露西,托尼和我的事儿对你有影响吗?
Did it ever bother you about Tony and me?
我说的是我们没结婚就住一起了.
I mean, not being married and living together?
没有.
No.
我一直想结婚.是他一直不离婚.
I wanted to get married.He couldn’t get a divorce.
没关系.
That’s okay.
好…我就想知道你的感受.
I just wanted to know how you felt.
嗯…袜子请放在篮子里.
Socks in the hamper, please.
那是理查三世里面的音乐吗?
Is that song from Richard III?
我们一块儿刷牙吧.
Let’s brush our teeth.
上帝啊,让我被别人撞了吧…
Oh, God, please let me be hit by…
…让一个开劳斯莱斯的大款撞了.
…a rich man in a Rolls-Royce.
我能帮你想点儿办法.
I think I can swing that.
谢谢.
Thank you.
不是,我的意思是你刚才说的巧了.
No, I mean it.It’s funny you should say that.
什么巧了?
What did I say?
现在正好儿有个机会,体育馆要办车展…
There’s an outside chance that I can get us both a job…
…我能帮你在那儿找个工作,咱俩可以一块儿去.
…at the Auto Show at the coliseum.
两个礼拜的活儿,不过待遇不错.
It’s only two weeks but the money’s not bad.
能挣到钱就行.干什么?
Any money’s not bad. What do we have to do?
打扮的漂亮点儿,指着车说”好极了.”
Just look pretty, point to the cars and say, “terrific.”
我♥干♥这个没问题.不就是指着车说”好极了”嘛.
I can do that. I can point and say, “terrific.”
我朋友周末会通知我.
This friend’s going to let me know this weekend.
你可别跟其他人说.
Just keep it a little quiet.
你真是好人.你本来不用告诉我.
What a nice person you are.You didn’t have to tell me.
对,咱们之间有联♥系♥我才帮你的.
I feel kind of related.
去年我和鲍比在一起.
I lived with Bobby all last year.
叫鲍比什么?
Bobby who?
鲍比·库利克,你前夫!
Bobby Kulick, your ex-husband!
奥~鲍比呀.我差点儿忘了.
Oh, Bobby. The marriage slipped my mind.
“你们如果很累.
“…as you are weary of the weight,
“也不妨多作休息,好让我向故君亨利尽哀.
“Rest you, whiles I lament King Henry’s corse.
“停一下,你们抬棺具的人,放下来.
“Stay, you that bear the corse,and set it down.
“是哪个魔术家唤出这个恶鬼.
“What black magician conjures up this fiend,
“来阻挡人间忠爱的大事呀?
“To stop devoted charitable deeds?
“大人,请退后一步,让棺柩通过.
“My lord, stand back,and let the coffin pass.
“无礼的狗东西!我发号♥令,你就得站住:
“Unmanner’d dog! Stand thou, when I command:
“你若举起戈戟高过我的胸膛,
“Advance thy halberd higher than my breast,
“让圣保罗作证,我要把你踢倒脚下…”
“Or, by Saint Paul,I’ll strike thee to my foot…”
我的事业算是完了,我他妈演的跟个大傻♥逼♥似的!
My careereth is over.I am making a horseth asseth of myselfeth!
– 说什么呢?
– What?
– 马克, 我求你了,求求你了!
– Mark, I’m begging you!
你要想让我这么演的话,那还不如让我演安夫人.
You want this kind of performance,et me play Lady Anne.
好吧,我们休息5分钟,大家都休息5分钟.
All right, let’s take five, everyone!Five minutes.
你不高兴了,艾略特?
You’re unhappy, Elliot?
不高兴?不对.
Unhappy? No.
刚才我他妈的是惊呆了.评论家非把我钉死不可,马克…
I am freaking petrified.The critics are going to crucify me, Mark…
…同性恋解放组织会用我的鸡*,把我吊在莎士比亚塑像上!
…and gay liberation’s gonna hang me from Shakespeare’s statue by my genitalia!
你得帮我一把,马克!
You gotta help me, Mark!
– 那你想怎么样,艾略特?
– What do you want, Elliot?
– 我想要回我的驼背!
– I want my hump back!
我的瘸脚!
I want my clubfoot!
和有一点儿瘫痪的右手.
I want a little paralysis in my right hand.
不用特别瘫痪,有一点儿就行.只要两根儿手指头动不了就行.
I don’t mean a lot, just a little.Two stiff fingers, a little motivation.
我明白了.你想演的稳妥一点儿.
I see. You want to play it safe.
你想用你的标准,给我们演一个传统的理查.
You want to give us your standard,conventional Richard.
我不想和你争辩这些.
I can’t argue with that.
人们已经按传统方式演了400年了.
They’ve been doing it that way for 400 years.
我知道你要不按传统方式排演吗?我只知道能出演这个角色我很荣幸!
What do I know?I’m lucky to get the part! I know that.
我是从芝加哥来的!我们行事方式可能不太一样.
I come from Chicago!We do things a little differently there.
我们是按照原来的剧本儿演.在纽约截然相反,差别太大了.
We do the play as written.That doesn’t go over in New York. Terrific.
我仰慕你,马克.真的.你导过先锋话剧,而我没演过.
I respect you, Mark. I do.You’ve done off-Broadway, I haven’t.
我不是说我想撂挑子了.
I’m not a quitter.
你让我像塔图姆·奥尼尔那样演理查三世,我也可以演.
You want me to do Richard III like Tatum O’Neal, I’ll do it.
(塔图姆·奥尼尔:年纪最小的奥斯卡最佳女配得主)
只要别让我看起来像个不懂行的棒槌.
Just don’t let me look foolish out there.
你觉得你像棒槌?
You feel foolish?
我觉得我像屁♥眼♥儿!让棒槌给杵了.
I feel like an asshole!I passed foolish on Tuesday.
– 我们必须要相互信任, 艾略特.
– We have to trust each other, Elliot.
– 我知道.
– I do.
– 嘿~我从来没打算逼你,要怎样怎样.
– I was never going to let you do it like that.
– 谢谢老天爷!
– Thank God!
不过你明白我的主旨是什么吗?
But do you see where I’m heading?
我不是正在试呢,马克.
I’m trying, Mark.
理查是同性恋,这一点儿绝对不能变.
Richard was gay, there’s no doubt about it.
我们之间做个妥协吧.
Let’s use that as subtext.
理查是同性恋不变,驼背和瘸脚可以再加回来.
We’ll keep it, but now we can put back the hump and the clubfoot.
– 还有变形的手指头呢?
– And the twisted fingers?
– 这也随你.
– If you like.
太好了!我就喜欢这样儿,都快喜欢疯了!
I love ’em. I’m crazy about ’em!
这些都随你发挥,宝贝儿,你会明白我真正追求的是什么.
Then use them, baby,and you’ll see what I’m after.
你就照着我的路子走.我保证你出不了错儿.
Just try it my way.I will never let you go wrong.
我们是不是在哪个公♥寓♥见过?
Haven’t we met in our apartment?
拜托~别把我的购物乐趣毁了.
Please. I enjoy shopping.Don’t ruin this for me, too.
放心吧.我们回家之前用不着吵架.
Relax. We don’t have to fight until we get home.
– 我们缺肥皂了,亲爱的.
– We need soap, darling.
– 别给我买♥♥, 你买♥♥你自己的.
– Not in my bathroom, you don’t.
这话说的.要是你买♥♥你的我买♥♥我的…
This is silly. If you get what you need and I get what I need…
…我们买♥♥一份儿就行的东西买♥♥两份儿,钱不就被占用了.
…we’ll blow a lot of bread gettin’ the same things, including bread.
我们为什么不一块儿买♥♥,然后分摊费用呢?
Why don’t we have one shopping list and split the bill?
什么可以一块儿买♥♥?
On what items?
吃的!厨浴清洁用品,好多都可以一块儿买♥♥…
Food! Bathroom and kitchen cleansers,everything…
…除了男女专用的.
…except male and female doodads.
那种东西,你买♥♥你的我买♥♥我的.
In that area, you go your way and I go my way.
其他的都可以分摊?
We split everything?
都可以分摊,三分之一的费用由我来分摊.
Everything. I’ll pay my full one-third share.
– 三分之一?
– One third?
– 有闺女的可不是我.
– I’m not the one with the daughter.
安夫人那天晚上难道没洗手吗?
Didn’t Lady Anne wash her hands the other night?
反应真快.我喜欢脑子转的快的姑娘.好吧,我们俩平摊.
Quick. I like a quick girl.Okay, right down the middle.
好啊.
Okay.
别动,别动!我来推.
Hold it! I’ll take care of that.
真是好主意,分摊费用…顺便提一下,下礼拜我要买♥♥双鞋.
Good idea, sharing expenses.By the way, I need shoes next week.
来点儿基安蒂吗?不放点儿葡萄酒做不出来意大利海鲜面.
A little Chianti? Can’t have Spaghetti Marinara without a little vino.
(基安蒂:意大利基安蒂地区产的红酒)
– 算我的吧,不用分摊.
– You can on my budget.
– 哎~别呀.我还得喝点儿呢.
– I’ll blow for the booze.
虽然还没赚到大钱,可我不会把钱包儿捂的太紧.等下儿我马上出来.
Short of stature but not tight of pocket.I’ll be right out.
-您买♥♥点儿什么?-我想买♥♥瓶儿最好最便宜的基安蒂.
A bottle of your finest cheap Chianti,please.
我这儿有加利福尼亚红酒不错,只要1块8美元.
I have a nice California red for $1.80.
– 1块8?
– $1.80?
– 对.
– Right.
不是堪萨斯产的吧?
Nothing from Kansas?
那不是,说真格儿的,这红酒真不错.
No, seriously, this is a nice red.
– 嗯…好吧.做意大利海鲜面能用这个吗?
– This goes with spaghetti?
– 用这个最合适不过了.
– Perfect with spaghetti.
谢谢.不到2块钱一瓶儿,是吗?
Thank you. It’s under $2.00, right?
对,才1块8,不到2块,据我所知这种酒是性价比最高的.
Yeah, $1.80 is pretty much under $2.00,as far as I know.
– 好了, 谢谢您.
– All right, thank you.
– 也很谢谢您.
– Thank you very much.
非常感谢.
Appreciate it.
没事儿,不客气…外边儿怎么了?
Take care. What the…
他们抢了我的包儿!他们抢了我的包儿!
They took my bag! They took my bag!
怎么了?怎么了?谁呀?
What? Who?
上车了.他们把我包儿抢了.
In the car. They grabbed my bag.
刚才窜出两个人,把包儿拽走了!
Jumped out and grabbed it!
– 我所有东西都在包儿里!
– It had everything in it!
– 这帮杂种操的!
– Those dirty bastards!
你还不快去追他们?
Aren’t you gonna go after them?
追一辆汽车?
After a speeding car?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!