You know that I would take you if I could.
不带你是因为我要去的地方是山区,而且那边儿还有狼.
But it’s rough country up there.It’s up in the mountains. There are wolves.
我不是说拍电影要用到狼.我是说那儿有真狼,会吃人的真狼.
I don’t mean in the movie either.I mean real, hungry wolves.
我和狼相处的一直很好.
I always got along fine with wolves.
亲爱的,我还以为你听到好消息会为我高兴呢.
Honey, I thought you’d be excited.
高兴得上蹦下跳.你要知道这可是我毕生努力才得来的机会.
Jumpin’ up and down.It’s what I’ve worked for my whole life.
成熟的男女关系不就应该是我给你加油,你也给我加油吗?
Isn’t that what a mature relationship is about? I root for you, you root for me.
这是我第三次给别人当啦啦队队员了!
It’s my third time up as cheerleader!
好了,不用说了!我知道你怎么想的了.
Okay, I get the point.
就当没这回事儿,我不去了!
Forget it, I’m not going!
不值得一去!
It’s not worth it!
与其让你受4个礼拜的罪,琢磨着我到底回不回来…
Not if it means I got to put you through four weeks of hell…
…还不如把这茬儿给忘了!我不去了行了吧!
…wondering whether I’m coming back.Forget it! I won’t go!
干什么活儿不是干呀,对不对?
It’s just a job, right?
去他妈的!
Hell with it!
– 我在这儿也能找到一样的活儿,我回头就去找找,好不好?
– If I got this job I can get another job.I’m lettin’ it go! Okay?
– 好啊
– OK.
好个屁!我不去我是不是疯了!
The hell I’m not gonna go! That’s crazy!
就因为你不信任我,我就把这活儿推了,那我也太缺心眼儿了.
That’s a dumb, stupid thing to do because you don’t trust me.
你必须得信任我,宝拉.你能不能信我?
You have to trust me. Do you trust me?
我抱最大的希望,做最坏的准备.
I’ll plan my days around it.
真♥他♥妈♥操蛋!我说的是那些离开这儿的人.
Goddamn them to hell! I hate those guys that walked out of here.
我恨的是他们.
I hate them.
我是唯一一个会回来的人,我会承担起所有责任.
I’m the only one that’s comin’ back and I’m gettin’ all the blame.
不用,你走吧,艾略特.我没说不让你去.
No, you go, Elliot. I want you to go.
如果你能回来,那太好了.接下来我还想给家里贴上墙纸.
If you come back, fine.I’ll be here putting up my wallpaper.
如果你不回来,那也没关系.
And if not, that’s okay, too.
我会想你…
I’ll miss you…
…不过我能熬过去.
…but I’ll survive.
有过这么多经历,我现在比以前成熟多了
‘Cause I’ve grown up these last couple of months.
看看我.我已经完全成长起来了.
Look at me. I’m all grown up.
这比在夏令营长的快多了.
It was better than spending a summer at camp.
我这辈子从来没想到我会成长的这么坚强.
I never felt better or stronger in my life.
艾略特,如果有人从这扇门走出去,我还不至于崩溃到肝肠寸断.
Someone is walking out that door and I’m not crumbling into a million pieces.
天呐,说出来的感觉真不错.
Jesus, it really does feel good.
祝你好运,艾略特.
Goodbye, Elliot.
你要拍一部好电影.
You make a nice movie.
你的事业会前程似锦.
Have a wonderful career.
如果有一天你获得了奥斯卡奖提名.
If you’re ever up for an Academy Award…
你要记住我一定会双手合十为你祈祷.
…I promise you I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you.
你…你到底有什么魔力让智商147的男人,感觉自己像是一个冒着鼻涕泡儿的大傻子?
What is it about you that makes a man with 147 I.Q., feel like a dribbling idiot?
我不知道,但不管怎么样,我要感谢上帝.
I don’t know, but whatever it is,I thank God for it.
您别客气.
You’re welcome, God.
你给我上了一堂有意思的课.
Interesting lesson I’m learning.
真是很有意思.
Really interesting.
坠入爱河同时事业又获得成功…
It could be that falling in love and becoming successful…
…对于一个爷们儿来说,也许是最懊慆的一件事儿.
…is probably the worst thing that could ever happen to a guy.
就算我坐的飞机坠毁了,我也一定要回来,宝拉.
If my plane crashes in the storm,I’m coming back here, Paula.
我说到做到!说到做到!
I mean it!
当你到了90岁,我们老的都走不动路的时候,我们也会在一起.
I’ll be dragging chains around this apartment when you’re 90 years old.
再见,小孩儿.
So long, kid.
我们还能再见.
I’ll see you, kid.
我睡不着.
I can’t sleep.
你不是刚上♥床♥吗,你再躺5分钟.
Give it five minutes, you just got into bed.
我能预测未来.
I can predict the future.
是吗?给我预测一下.
How about predicting mine?
我预测你将拿起电♥话♥.
I can hear the phone ringing in your life.
喂?
Hello?
穿好衣裳.
Get dressed.
什么?
What?
穿好衣裳,你和我一起走.
Get dressed, you’re coming with me.
啊?你在哪儿呢?
What? Where are you?
出门儿把角儿,上回淋我的那个破电♥话♥亭里.
On the corner, in my old leaky phone booth.
飞机出故障了.要晚点2个小时起飞.
The plane had engine trouble.We’re delayed two hours.
我用头等舱的票换了两张经济舱的.
I cashed in first-class for two economys.
– 那露西怎么办?
– What do I do about Lucy?
– 你们不用担心我.
– Don’t worry about Lucy.
给唐娜打电♥话♥.她能帮着照看露西.
Call Donna.She can stay with her until we get back.
快点,宝拉,出租车打表呢,你是不是舍不得你新装♥修♥的卧室?
Come on, Paula, the cab is ticking away your new bedroom set.
可是…我还以为我不能和你一起去.
I thought I couldn’t come with you.
演员拍戏容易紧张,这是众所周知的事儿.我就告诉他们,你是我的心理分♥析♥师.
I’ll tell them you’re my analyst.Actors are known to be very high strung.
你是真想带我去吗?
And you really want me to come?
哎~天呐.你喜欢那些爱情片的浪漫桥段,是不是?
You sure love a love scene, don’t you?
对,没错,我就是想带你去.
Yeah, I want you to come.
好啦没关系啦,我不是非去不可.
Then it’s okay, I don’t have to.
你有心问我就好.
Just as long as you asked.
宝拉,我袜子现在都泡水里了,你就别捣乱了.
Paula, don’t play games with me.My socks are underwater.
我不去,你的事儿就够你忙得了,我不想你再担心我…
No, you have enough work to do without worrying about me…
…再说我也有我的事儿要做..
…and besides, I have a lot of work to do.
我要花你的钱,布置我们的家.
I am going to be spending your money on our apartment.
我真是爱死你了!
And I am nuts about you!
老天,我没拨错电♥话♥号♥码儿吧.
I hope I’m callin’ the right number.
宝拉,你能帮我个忙儿吗?
Will you do me a favor?
尽管说,我的守护天使.
Anything, my angel.
你能帮我把琴弦调一下吗?
Will you have my guitar re-strung?
– 他把吉他留下来了!
– He left his guitar!
– 对,他一定会回来!
– He is coming back!
从这一刻开始,我再也不会怀疑.
I never doubted it for a minute.
等一会儿.我的天.
Wait. Oh, my God.
等等!艾略特!
Wait!
它在这儿呢,宝贝儿!
I have it, sweetheart!
你路上要多保重.
Have a safe trip.
我爱你!
I love you!
知道啦~别把吉他淋锈了!
Never mind that. You’re rusting my guitar!
你一生都在等待
♫ All your life you’ve waited
真挚且长久的爱
♫For love to come and stay
现在我已找上了你的住♥宅♥
♫And now that I have found you
你不能让退缩挫败
♫You must not slip away
我知道你心结难开
♫I know it’s hard believing
被曾经的谎言所害
♫The words you’ve heard before
但你必须相信这一次我对你是真爱
♫But darlin’ you must trust them Just once more
我的宝贝儿,我说再见
♫’Cause baby goodbye
不意味着我会永远离开
♫Doesn’t mean forever
我认真地告诉你,我说再见
♫Let me tell you goodbye
不意味着我会永远离开
♫Doesn’t mean we’ll never be together again
如果你醒来我不在
♫If you wake up and I’m not there
我会很快回来
♫I won’t be long away
因为你给我的那些爱,我的女孩
♫’Cause the things you do my goodbye girl
我会回到你身边将你拥抱入怀
♫Will bring me back to you
我理解你的心态
♫I know you’ve been taken
害怕再次受到伤害
♫Afraid to hurt again
你抗拒了你对我的爱
♫You fight the love you feel for me
不愿将门打开
♫Instead of givin’ in
但我会永远等待
♫But I can wait forever
总有一天你能明白
♫For helpin’ you to see
我们是命中注定彼此相爱
♫That I was meant for you And you for me
所以记住,我说再见
♫So remember goodbye
不意味着我会永远离开
♫Doesn’t mean forever
我认真地告诉你,我说再见
♫Let me tell you goodbye
不意味着我会永远离开
♫Doesn’t mean we’ll never be together again
尽管暂时漂泊在外
♫Though we may be so far apart
我的心却和你同在
♫You still would have my heart
忘记伤痛吧,我的女孩
♫So forget your past my goodbye girl
因为你现在已经有家有爱
♫’Cause now you’re home at last