他放火烧出一条生路
He’s making a firebreak. Clever little bugger.
会烧完的
It’ll burn out now.
烧完了
That’s it.
是你的孩子?
They’re your kids?
我们刚才碰过面 有一个小的还有另一个
We passed them back there. There’s a tiny one and the other one.
对 那边
That way.
你怎么哭了? -他的孩子不见了
Why are you crying? – He lost his kids.
我告诉他在哪
I told him where to find them.
你又要走了
So you have to disappear again.
再见…
Goodbye…
谢谢你
…and thank you.
再见 谢谢你
Goodbye and thank you.
小心 他有枪
Watch it! He’s got a gun!
回来呀
Out of my way!
我要你们再做一次 -做什么?
I want you guys to do that again. – Do what?!
刚才做的 -为什么?
What you just did. – What the hell for?
是远距离 他打不中移♥动♥的目标的
It’s a telescopic sight. He can’t hit a moving target.
不 -当我一下令…
No! – When I say go…
你就拼命跑 好吗?
…you run around like crazy. All right?
开始
Go!
别动啊 混♥蛋♥
Stand still, you bastards.
丢掉
Throw it away.
好的 好的… 我是你的囚犯
Okay. Okay. Okay. I’m your goddamn prisoner.
我不要你 没用的人犯
I don’t want you. You’re a shitty prisoner.
奇尔
Xiri!
不要一次拉拉杂杂说一堆 告诉我你在哪里就好了
你说什么?
好了 谢谢 -好的 再见
Okay, thank you. – Okay, goodbye.
一路回古巴 可别迷路了
Bugger off to Cuba and don’t get lost.
看到那个山丘了吗?
See that hill over there?
直走过去 就找到吉普了
You head straight for it, and you’ll find your jeep.
再见
Goodbye.
好 出来
Okay, out.
你开车
You drive the jeep.
上哪去?老板 -去我基地
Where we going, boss? – To my base.
我们会判多久?
How long will we get?
你可能一年 但这个混♥蛋♥可久了
Maybe you’ll get a year, but this bastard’s gonna sit for a long time.
ECACL会议
他们一共派出12架飞机 9架直升机…
There are 12 planes and 9 helicopters searching…
搜索4百公里范围
…in a radius of 400 kilometers.
加起来总共是2万…
So we are covering an area of 20,000…
我们现在是不是要接吻呢? -是的
Isn’t this where we kiss? – Yes.
拉我上来 上来
Pull me up! Pull me up!
你撕破我的洋装了 放我下来
You’re tearing my dress! Let me down.
放我下来
No, pull me up.
算了
Don’t bother.
我看不见
I can’t see!
老天
Oh, boy.
现在会做了吧?
Now can you do it right?