小心 老板
Watch it, boss!
糟了 老板 压死一个小孩
Jeez, boss, we killed a little kid.
坐下 我们得离开 -但老板 他是个小孩子呀
Sit down. We’ve got to get out of here. – But, boss, it was a little kid.
他没事
He’s okay.
老板 还有一个 -王八蛋
Jeez, there’s another one. – Bugger.
奇尔 奇尔
Xiri! Xiri!
奇尔 奇尔
Xiri! Xiri!
奇沙不知该去哪
Now Xisa didn’t know which way to go.
万一弟弟一个人被留在后面呢?
What if her little brother had been left back there?
停车
Stop here.
土人在这儿找到我的
This is where the Bushman found me.
这表示飞机一定…
That means the plane must be…
这小子扫把星
That guy’s only bad news.
跟他去 -汽油不够了
Follow him. – We’re low on gas.
跟他去 -汽油不够
Follow him. – We low on gas.
跟去
Follow him.

Hi.
手握起来
Hold hands.
从那边下车
Get out that side.
去那边
Go that way.

Stop.
再见 谢谢
Goodbye, thank you.
怎么了?
What happened?
没事 只是脱水罢了
It’s nothing, just kind of dehydrated.
W代表水吗? -我不必告诉你
Does W stand for water? – I don’t have to tell you.
嘴张开
Okay, open your mouth.
把我埋在这的人是谁?
Who’s the little guy who gave me that stuff?
不知道 他神出鬼没的
I don’t know. He just keeps on appearing and disappearing.
他们是谁? -是士兵
Who are they? – They’re soldiers.
他们看起来很亲密
They look very affectionate.
不对
No.
是你的囚犯? -差不多
Are they your prisoners? – Kind of.
是人♥质♥ 她抢了我的吉普 又绑♥架♥我们
We’re hostages. She hijacked my jeep and she kidnapped us.
是你先动武的 你们俩 他有 他也有
You did it to me first! Both of them. He did it and then he did it.
她先打我的 -你打他?
She hit me first. – You hit him?
对 -她也打我 差点要我命
Yeah. – She hit me too. Damn near killed me.
你打了他们?
You hit them?
用枪劫持他们? -对
Took them prisoner with a gun? – Yeah.
我们还是在走回头路
No, we’re still backtracking.
继续走 -老板
Keep going. – Yes, boss.
差点又压死一个土人
We nearly knocked over another crazy Bushman.
你还在蛮荒国度? -哪儿来的都不知道
You still in Bushmen country? – It beats me where they come from.
你说不会有人看见你的 -土人不算
You said nobody would see you. – Bushmen don’t count.
老天 -班 怎么回事?
Oh, my God. – Ben, what happened?
土人爬到车上 -什么意思?
Bloody Bushman was crawling all over. – What do you mean?
你干什么?还好吧? 还好吧?
What are you doing? Hey, you okay? What are you doing?
你干什么?
What are you doing?
在上面干什么?
What were you doing up there?
你有没有看见象牙? -不知道 他一定有
Did he see the ivory? – I don’t know. He must have.
不能放他走 -没错
Then you can’t let him go. – That’s right.
你是监猎员
You a game warden?
抓上来
Get him in here.
你上车跟我们来 上车
You come with us. You get in there.
拿去
Here.
老板? -逼他上车
Boss? – Make him get in.
上车跟我们走 你上车
You come with us. You get in there.
你上车
You get in there!
不能这么做 上车
You mustn’t do that. Get in there.
你什么都做不好
Can’t you do anything right?
老板 -把他绑起来
Jeez, boss. – Get me a tie-down.
你打算怎么做 老板?
What are you gonna do, boss?
这么做是非法的又怎样 是他们先的
So what if it’s illegal, they did it to me.
他要走那边 他要走那边
He wants to go that way, he wants to go that way.
有枪的人可以决定
The one with the gun gets to say.
我有枪所以决定去飞机那
And I’ve got the gun, and I say we go to the plane.
好的
Okay.
上吉普
In the jeep.
我们一到飞机那 吉普就还你
When we get there, you can have your jeep back.
还有枪 -再说吧
And my gun. – We’ll see about that.
你这是干什么? -是他的东西
What do you think you’re doing? – It’s his, boss.

Stop.
印子又出现了
Here are those tracks again.
飞机一定在那边
The plane must be that way.
我不想再当轮子了 -我们可以修
I’m not gonna be the wheel again. – Now we can fix it.
我没看到唧筒 -不要 看好他们
I don’t see a pump. – Don’t! You’ve got to watch them.
是你的人? -不是
One of yours? – No.
监猎员
Game rangers.
你打算怎么做? -别让他看见象牙
What are we gonna do? – Don’t let him see the ivory.
或许他们有唧筒
Maybe they’ve got a pump.
你能借我们唧筒吗?
Could you lend us a pump?
什么?
What?
我们能借唧筒用在–?
Could we borrow a pump with a…?
噢 不要
Oh, no!
你们对他怎样了?
What have you done to him?
丢掉
Drop that!
丢掉
Throw it away!
乔治
George.
拿枪
Get the gun.
现在怎么办 老板?
What do we do now, boss?
绑起来 -老板?
Tie them up. – Boss?
拿过来
Give me that.
拿绳子 -是 老板
Get the tie-downs. – Yes, boss.
怎么回事? -我讨厌盗猎的
What’s this about? – I don’t like game rangers.
我不是盗猎的 -我也不是
I’m not a game ranger. – Me too.
我只是找到这个 老板 -两个两个绑
This is all I’ve got, boss. – Tie them two by two.
这下该怎么做?
What are we gonna do now, boss?
我得跟蓝吉谈谈
I gotta talk to Ramjee.
大班呼叫蓝吉 听到没有?
Big Ben calling Ramjee. Do you read me?
蓝吉 听到没有?
Ramjee, do you read me?
距离太远了
Out of range again.
乔治 你看到圆顶了吗?
George, you see that dome?
我上去连络
I’m gonna go up there to get range.
去告诉蓝吉
Got to talk to Ramjee about this.
交给你了 好好看着他们
I’m leaving you in charge. You watch these people.
你们没事吧?乖一点 不会伤到你们
Okay, now, you people. You behave, nobody gets hurt.
拿枪
Get the gun!
嘿 你不能这么做 老板会杀了你
Hey, you mustn’t do that. My boss will kill you!
拿到了 -好 走吧
Got it. – Okay, let’s go.
上车 -什么意思?
Get in. – What do you mean, “Get in”?
快走
Move it.
先生 一起来吧
Mister, come with us.
我也要去 他会杀我的 -你 一档上路
I’m gonna come too. He’s gonna kill me. – You, give me first gear.

Hurry.
我早说没汽油的 -我们下车
I told you we’re low on gas. – Let’s get out of here.
快走
Move your ass, man.
今天真精彩 盗猎的 士兵和女人
What a day. Game rangers, two soldiers and a woman.
你怎么对他们的? -把他们绑起来
What did you do with them? – I tied them up.
怎么回事?
What the hell?
乔治
George!
是的 老板?
Yes, boss?
该你了
Your turn!
该你了 -不 不是
Your turn! – No, it’s not!
是 -不 不是
It is! – No, it’s not!
非逮到这混♥蛋♥
I’ll get the bastard!
起来帮我松绑
No, get up. Untie me.
快呀
Come on.

Hey!
天啊
Oh, man.
等一下 他没那么疯
Wait a minute. He’s not so crazy.
他知道自己在做什么
He knows what he’s doing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!