他看了一下印子说 “你一个人怎么来的呢?
He looked at her tracks and said, “How did you get here?
我得找我的孩子 但有两个外人在那玩游戏
I have to find my children, but two people are playing some game.
刚才听见他们朝这儿来了
They went that way. I hear them.
或许他们会让你一起玩” -要我一起去?
Perhaps they’ll let you play. ” – You want me to go?
他带她去两个外人的所在
He showed her the tracks where he met the two heavy men.
说这是他们回头的地方
He said, “This is where they turned back.
这个人很生气 因为累的那个人 抢了他的棍子
This one was angry because the tired one grabbed the stick.
然后他得逃跑 真好笑
And then he had to run. It was very funny. ”
她当然听不懂了 她也很文盲
She couldn’t understand. She was also quite illiterate.
她看不懂符号♥和印子
She couldn’t read the signs and tracks at all.
我们等巴士?
We’re waiting for a bus?
真想不到呀
Well, what do you know.
走 滚 我不想看到你 停
Go away. Bugger off. I don’t want to see you. Stop!
你是谁?
Who are you?
奇哥不明白那些疯子玩什么把戏
Xixo couldn’t understand what they were playing.
这玩意会穿透的
This thing penetrates.
你不会伤害女人吧?
You wouldn’t shoot a lady.
他说:“我得去找孩子”
He said, “I have to find my children.”
他记得那些人态度很差 所以也没说再见
The men had bad manners, so he didn’t say goodbye.
我不想涉及你们的争端 我是美国人
I don’t want to be involved. I’m American.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 不能丢下我不管 你要我死吗?
Hey, you can’t leave me here. You want me to die?
离我远点
Get away from me.
走开
Get away.
再一次?
Try again, huh?
这不公平 你们不能利用我
It’s not fair. You can’t both use me.
放开我 放开我 放开我
Let me go! Let me go. Let me go!
好了 丢掉
Okay, drop it.
丢掉 -丢掉
Drop it. – Yes, drop it.
丢掉 -丢掉 丢掉 丢掉
Now, drop it. – Yes, drop it, drop it, drop it!
可以谈判吗?
Can’t we negotiate?
我要回家 如果明天不到比耶 就赶不上回古巴的飞机了
I wanna go home. If I don’t get back to Biera, I’ll miss my plane to Cuba.
不然又要在非洲过6个月 -我要带你回基地
I’ll spend another six months here. – I’ve got to take you to my base!
我得赶在周三回纽约 -坐下来 离那个古巴佬远点
I must be in New York on Wednesday. – Sit down. And stay clear of the Cuban.
我要离你们两个远点
I’ll stay clear of goddamn both of you.
我讨厌被人利用当人♥质♥
I resent being used as a hostage object.
我得在周三回纽约
Gotta be in New York on Wednesday.
你该留在这 我没叫你出来的
You should have stayed there. I didn’t ask you to come out here.
为了找你 腿都快断了
I have to walk my arse off to find you.
很好
Well, good.
什么好笑的?
What’s so funny?
打开
Switch it on.
大班呼叫蓝吉 大班呼叫蓝吉
Big Ben calling Ramjee. Big Ben calling Ramjee.
你干什么? -我♥干♥什么?老板
What are you doing? – What am I doing?
看看太阳 方向走错了
Look at the sun. You’re going the wrong way.
老板 我照罗盘开的呀
Boss, I’m driving on the compass.
这玩意是钢做的 你却留在那
This thing is made of steel. You left it there.
看看针
Look at the needle.
你把罗盘弄坏了 笨蛋
You buggered the compass, you stupid bastard.
对不起 我没想到 真的– -卡车停下
Jeez, boss, I wasn’t thinking. I’m real… – Stop the bloody truck.
何时放在那的?
So when did you put it there?
我天亮时喝的咖啡
Well, I drank some coffee just at sunrise, boss.
偏离了5小时 40度 你这个笨蛋
Five hours. Forty degrees off. Stupid bastard.
大班呼叫蓝吉 大班呼叫蓝吉 听到没有?拜托
Big Ben calling Ramjee. Do you read me, for chrissakes?
蓝吉 快回答 -大班 你在哪?
Ramjee, come in. – Big Ben, where the hell are you?
抱歉 这个白♥痴♥把罗盘弄坏了
Look, I’m sorry. This idiot bugged the compass.
我等了三天整 你去哪了?
I’ve been waiting three bloody days! Where the bloody hell are you?
本来我们早就到了 现在偏离方向了
We could have been there, but we’re way off course.
我们要花5小时才能走回原路
Now we have to backtrack for at least five hours to find our bearings.
又回原路了 可能在连络范围外
We’re going back in our tracks, so we’ll be out of range again.
等进入范围再连络你
I’ll contact you when we come back into range.
小奇尔看见土狼足迹
Little Xiri saw hyena tracks.
足迹是刚采的 他知道土狼在附近
The spoor was very fresh so he knew the hyena must be close.
而且是下风 它一定会闻到
And it was downwind, so it was sure to smell him.
他想父亲的话…
He remembered his father had said:
“只要你个头比它大 它就会离开”
“If you’re taller than the hyena, it will keep its distance. ”
土狼不明白这个家伙 怎么突然变高了
It couldn’t understand how this small creature had grown tall so suddenly.
或许土狼希望奇尔再变小 所以就跟着来了
Perhaps the hyena hoped that Xiri would get small again, so it followed…
但保持着适当的距离
… at a respectful distance.
我们的飞机被吹来这…
Well, we got flown here in a kind of a plane…
然后我就找不到马歇尔博士了
…and then I kind of lost Dr. Marshall.
上吉普车 快
Get in the jeep. Move.
在那等
Wait there.
好 袋子留着 -为什么?
Okay, but leave your bag. – Why?
你会打人 -不会 我保证不会
You swat people. – No, I won’t. I promise.
我把石头拿出来 -你把石头放在里面?
Look, I’ll take out the rocks. – You got rocks in there?
你开车
You drive.
上车
In there.
发动
Start her up.
往那走
That way.
奇哥看见另一个外人的足迹…
Xixo saw another track made by a heavy person…
由脚印判断是一个情况不好的人
… and the footprints told of a man who was in a bad way.
他对脚印说:
He spoke to the track:
“我知道你需要帮忙 不过我得先找孩子”
“I can see you need help but I must find my children. ”
向右转
Turn right.
停
Stop.
嘿 是我的吉普
Hey, that’s my jeep.
我知道 早知道了
I know, I knew it.
去吸油 -汽油?
Go siphon. – Gas?
但我的油箱是空的
But my tank was almost empty.
要命
Oh, boy.
嗨
Hi.
奇哥说:“我不知该怎么办
Xixo said, “I don’t know what to do.
你需要有人找水给你 不过我担心自己的孩子
You need someone to find water for you, but I’m worried about my children.
我走了两天两夜 还没找到呢
I’ve been running for two days, and I haven’t found them.
我想他们可能在很远”
I think they’re very far. ”
有多少?
What have you got?
大约两公升
About two liters.
14 15公里
Fourteen, 15 kilometers.
里面还有多少? -还可跑20公里
How much have you got in here? – 20 kilometers.
你基地多远? -60 65公里
And how far is your base? – Sixty, 65.
老天
Oh, my God.
我的基地才20公里 -闭嘴
My base is only 20 kilometers. – Shut up.
上车
Get up.
小心
Watch it!
住手
Stop it!
叫你住手
I said, stop it!
马上住手
Stop it right now!
小姐 这玩意得小心
Lady, be careful with that thing.
给我吧 -我不要
Give it to me. – I won’t.
我是好人呀 他是臭古巴佬
But I’m the good guy here. He’s a bloody Cuban.
给我吧
Give it to me.
小姐
Jeez, lady.
没错 我要发威
Yes, make my day.
好吧 小姐 我基地只有20公里
Okay, se駉rita. My base is only 20 kilometers away.
明天有班机去古巴
There gonna be a plane to Cuba tomorrow.
我送你去 -这小子不知道这是哪儿
I’ll take you there. – This guy doesn’t know where he is.
你如何找基地? -你找的到 你很聪明
How are you going to find your base? – You can find it. You’re so smart.
去我的基地 -谁说的?
We’re going to my base. – Who says?
我说的 -住口
I says! – Stop it!
你 给我上车
You, get behind the wheel.
不
No.
不行 退回去 你们得在一起
No, get back. You gotta stay together.
牵他的手
Take his hand.
我叫你牵手
I said hold hands!
好了 过来
Okay, get in.
你绕过那边
You go around that way.
好的
Okay.
现在你们谁能开飞机? -我能
Now, can either of you fly a plane? – Yeah, I can.
好 开回原来的地方
Good. Drive back to where we started.