Over.
奇哥的朋友瓦卡站在那看 外人留下的印子
Xixo’s old friend Waka was looking at the tracks the heavy people made.
奇哥向他问好说自己的孩子 在造成印子的东西上面
Xixo greeted him and said his children were in the thing that made the tracks.
瓦卡也向他问好 说:“我陪你去找孩子”
Waka greeted him back and said, “I’ll come with you to find your children.”
但奇哥说:“那儿有只死大象
But Xixo said, “There’s a dead elephant back there.
让你的家人帮我家人去吃象肉吧”
Go with your family to help my family eat it. ”
高度24987英尺
高度24991英尺
高度25000英尺
停了
They stopped.
你座位底下有威士忌 -我没事
There’s whiskey under your seat. – I’m okay.
拿给我喝 -你要喝酒?
Give it to me. – You gonna start drinking?
给我
Give me.
这玩意喝了酒能飞?
Can this thing fly on Scotch?
乔治
George.
老板?
Boss?
你来接替
Take over.
奇沙说:“这东西累了以后就要休息
Xisa said, “When this thing gets tired it will rest.
我们可以跟着印子回家”
Then we can follow the tracks back home. ”
威士忌没有了
Running out of Scotch.
这有用吗?
This any good?
我们在倒飞
We’re flying backwards.
我三点半要做报告
I have to read my paper at 3:30.
我怎么回去? 得找路搭便车
How do I get back? We have to find a road so I can hitch a ride.
朝哪走最接近公路?
So which way to the nearest road?
这里是野蛮区 -我看得出来
This is baobab country. – It can speak.
距离机场至少3百哩 -老天
We’re at least 300 miles from base. – Oh, boy.
可能不止
Maybe more.
抱歉 -随时候教
I’m sorry. – Any time.
我得去打个电♥话♥ -我连在哪儿都不知道
I have to get to a phone. – I don’t even know what country we’re in.
嘿
Hey!
什么 -他们不怕我
What? – They’re not scared of me.
如何? -他们不知道人这种东西
So? – They don’t know about people.
我们在卡拉哈里内部 -他们会找到我们吗?
We’re in the deep Kalahari. – Will they find us?
迟早的事 -究竟要多久?
Eventually. – How long is eventually?
也许是一天 也许是一星期
Maybe a day, maybe a week.
一星期?我周三要回纽约
I have to be back in New York on Wednesday.
你从纽约来? -你要我在这过一星期?
You’re from New York? – I have to survive here for a week?
能在纽约活在这就死不了
Anyone who can survive in New York can survive here.
我们会饿死 -这儿有吃不完的食物
We’ll starve to death. – There’s enough food around here.
水才是问题 我们只有那些啤酒
Our problem will be water. All we have is that six-pack up there.
他们很渴 但知道那儿有水
They were getting thirsty, but they knew where there was plenty of water.
她说:“我太重了拉不上来
She said, “No, I’m too heavy to pull up.
你下来推我好了 然后我再拉你上来”
Come down here so you can push me up. Then I can pull you up. ”
奇尔一辈子没下过水…
Xiri had never been in water in his life…
但很快就习惯而喜欢上
… but soon got used to it and quite enjoyed it.
是水吗?
Is that water?
汽油 燃料 -怎么样?
Petrol. Gas. – So?
如果能把飞机弄下来 就可以开了
If I can get this down, we can fly out.
今天?
Today?
我得拆开拿下来再装配好
I have to take it apart, bring it down, assemble it again.
终于 -可能明天会好或后天
Eventually. – Maybe by tomorrow, the next day.
是狮子吗?
Was that a lion?
我听到了 -绳子放下 我要上去
I can hear them. – Let down the rope. I want to get up.
它们不会来的 -你没关系
They won’t bother us. – You’re okay.
我在下面呀 -它们不会过来的
They’re bothering me down here. – They’re not coming this way.
万一呢?
What about eventually?
你不惹它们 它们就不惹你
Don’t bother them, they won’t bother you.
如果它们饿了呢? -它们离这里很远
And if they’re hungry? – They’re far from here.
下面全是野兽
It’s swarming with wild animals here.
别惹它们就不会有事
Don’t bother them, they won’t bother you.
我没惹它们呀
I’m not bothering them.
这一只在垂涎我
This one is drooling at me.
是土狼 本来就流口水 -所以呢?
It’s a hyena. They’re always drooling. – So?
别管它 别对它笑 它看见你的牙齿…
Ignore him. Don’t smile at him. He sees your teeth…
会认为你在威胁它 -让我上去
…he might think you’re threatening him. – Let me get up.
你很享受呀 -对
You’re enjoying this. – Yeah.
为什么你不放轻松也享受一下? -享受?
Why don’t you relax and enjoy it too? – Enjoy?
这么多野兽 没食物也没水 -也没房♥间服务
Wild animals, no food, no water. – No room service.
对 也没卫浴 我现在需要卫浴
Yeah, no plumbing. What I need is plumbing. Now.
到树丛后面 -一个人?狮子在那边呀
Go behind that thicket. – Alone? The lions are that way.
它们在很远 如果你不惹– -它们就没事 我知道了
They’re very far. If you don’t bother… – They won’t bother me. I know, I know.
怎么下去啊? -怎么上去的?
How do I get down? – How’d you get up there?
狮子吼的 -不是狮子
The lion was roaring. – Wasn’t a lion.
是土狼在叫
It was a hyena sounding off.
对
Right.
等一下 转过去
Now, just a minute. Turn your back.
拉起来 -不行 有阻力
Pull me up. – I can’t. Friction.
放我下来
Then let me down.
停 -你要我怎么做?
Stop. – What do you want me to do?
别看我 -我没看你 你要我怎么做?
Don’t look at me. – I’m not. What do you want me to do?
放下来
Let me down.
什么好笑的?
What’s so funny?
好吧 我不打扰你 你也别打扰我
Okay, I won’t bother you, see? So don’t you bother me.
小心 -快走开
Watch it! – Go away!
快跑 快跑… 爬到树上
Run, run, run, run, run, run. Get up a tree!
你没事吧?
You okay?
你说只要不惹它们… -有小犀牛在呀
You said if I didn’t bother them… – I see there’s a baby rhino.
母牛以为你在骚扰它
Maybe the mother thought you were molesting it.
我只跟它说话而已 没有对它微笑
I only talked to it. I didn’t even smile at it.
它们会走开 -你不飞…
They’re going away. – I’m not coming down…
我出去之前我不下来 -上面没卫浴呀
…before you can fly me out of here. – There’s no plumbing up there.
你渴了? -对
You thirsty? – Yes.
来 半罐啤酒给你 -太好了
Right, you can have half a beer. – Great.
先别打开 -抱歉 噢 老天
Don’t open it yet. – Sorry. Oh, my goodness.
抱歉 我哪做错了?
Sorry. What did I do wrong?
是温的 喝了吧
Well, it’s warm. Drink it now.
好 时间不早了
Right. It’s getting late.
趁天黑前找食物吧 我看见鸵鸟巢
We have to find food before it gets dark. I saw an ostrich nest.
会咬人吗? -不会 它们会踢人 但不太聪明
Do they bite? – No, they kick. But they aren’t bright.
只要躺着 它就看不见了 那只是公的 它在监视蛋
You lie down flat, he can’t see you. That’s the male. He guards the eggs.
如果你引开公鸵鸟… -如何引开公鸵鸟?
But if you can distract him… – How do I distract a male ostrich?
躺下
Lie down flat!
奇哥以为自己看见了孩子的脚印…
Xixo thought he saw his children’s footprints…
但其实是一只猩猩的
… but it was only a baboon that had walked past.
怎么回事? -没事 蛋拿到了
So, what went wrong? – Nothing. We got the egg.
这是标准做法?
You mean that was standard procedure?
有火吗?
Got a match?
又回来了 抱歉
The thing came back. I’m sorry.
有火吗? -有打火机
You got a match? – I got a lighter.
大班呼叫蓝吉 大班呼叫蓝吉 听到没有?
Big Ben calling Ramjee. Big Ben calling Ramjee. Do you read me?
蓝吉回答 大班呼叫
Ramjee, come in. Big Ben calling.
快回答 蓝吉 还是收不到 -或许还没到
Come in, Ramjee. Still out of range. – Maybe they’re not there yet.
他说九号♥会面的 是昨天
He said he’d meet us on the ninth. That’s yesterday.
抱歉 老板
Sorry, boss.
一万个人要参加开幕典礼 虽然有九架直升机…
10,000 people will attend the opening. Although nine helicopters…
还有四架飞机一起搜寻 但没有马歇尔和泰勒博士的行踪
… and four planes are taking part, no sign of Dr. Marshall and Dr. Taylor.
是说我们? -大概是
Was that us? – I suppose so.
什么博士? -动物学
Doctor of what? – Zoology.
你呢? -法律学
You? – Law.
我们得小心点 -土狼?
We have to watch that guy. – Hyena?
对 它是个懦夫 只要你比它 高大 它就不敢近身
He’s a coward. If you’re taller than him, he’ll keep his distance.
如果你躺下 它就会过来 咬烂你的脸和腿
But if you lie down he’ll sneak up and take a chunk out of your leg.
你来当第一班 月亮到那时再叫我…
Take first watch. Call me when the moon gets there…
我就守到那 然后你就可以守到天亮
…I’ll take it to there, then you take it to first light.
下来了
Coming down.
我好了 -为了什么?
I’m ready. – For what?
你只跳25公分 正常的程序呢?
You only jumped 25 centimeters. What happened to standard procedure?
下一次吧
Maybe next time.
我们到哪起飞? -3哩外有一块平地
Where we gonna take off from? – There’s a saltpan three miles from here.
那是几条街远?
How many blocks is that?
让太阳保持在你右肩 离矮树枝远一点
Keep the sun over your right shoulder. Stay clear of low branches.