我劝你去自首 告诉我 你人在哪儿
Give yourself up. Now tell me, where are you?
圣路易市
St. Louis.
他根本没死 这是你们的教训
So he’s not dead. Let that be a lesson to you.
别跟上司争辩 上司永远是对的
Don’t ever argue with the Big Dog. Big Dog is always right.
你以前也没错
Yeah, you been right before.
华特 我是理查
Walter, this is Richard.
老天 你为什么要逃 现在更难洗刷清白了
Why did you run? It only makes you look guilty.
这个我不担心
I wasn’t worried about appearances.
你人在哪儿 我陪你去自首
Tell me where you are, so I can meet you and you can surrender.
我不自首 我需要钱
I won’t surrender. I need help, money.
听起来像火车行驶在高架铁路
I might be crazy, but that train sounds like an El.
圣路易没有高架铁路
St. Louis doesn’t have one.
你怎么知道是高架铁路?
How do you know it’s an elevated train?
我在高架铁路下住了廿年
I lived under an El for 20 years.
那你解释一下 高架铁路跟地面铁路声音有何不同
Explain the difference between the sound of an El and a train on the ground.
你的耳朵一定很敏锐
You must have ears like an eagle.
再播一次 我要听火车声音
Play that back. I want to hear the sound of an El.
哪些城市有高架铁路 纽约
What cities have Els? New York has got an El.
-费城 -我们芝加哥也有…
-Philly. -We do.Milwaukee has got an El.
停住好像有铃♥声♥
Hold it! Where the lawyer says he’s guilty. There’s a bell in the background.
有男声广播的声音 能把其他杂音去掉吗?
There’s a guy on a P.A. Can you drop everything but him?
我试试看
I’ll try. Hold on.
华特 我是理查…
Walter I’m Richard
就是这里
Right there.
列车长在说什么?
What’s he saying?
听起来像是 下一站 再放一次
Sounds like, “Next stop.” Do that again!
“下一站是…”
“Next stop…”
“商品市场”
“Merchandise Mart.”
狗东西 他回来了
Son of a bitch! Our boy came home.
那铃♥声♥是在华尔街桥 6条街之隔
That bell is on the Wells Street bridge, six blocks away.
我早知道是高架铁路
I knew it was an El.
上司永远是对的
Yeah, Big Dog. You’re never wrong.
-我通知芝加哥警局 -这是他的档案
-I’ll call the C.P.D. -This is his Chicago file.
出发了
Andiamo, bambini.
山姆 我下辈子想变成你
Sammy, when I die, I want to come back just like you.
过得快乐又长得帅
Happy and handsome?
-我通知新闻界 -不要
-I’ll notify the press. -No press.
那就不通知了
Right, no press.
-比利 -你好吗 先生
-Hi, Billy. -How’s it going, sir?
-很好 你呢 -还好
-Good, and you? -All right.
-请收下 -回头见
-Here you go, Billy. -Have a good one, sir.
洗车吗 先生
Spare change? Dollar, mister?
不用了
No, thank you
谢谢 不必擦了
No, thank you very much. I don’t want it.
不要…
No
是你 理查
Oh, my God. Richard!
你还好吧 查理
How are you, Charlie?
天啊你敢回来
Jesus, you’re back.
我需要一些钱
I need some money.
没问题 快进来
Sure, sure. Get in.
不行 身上的掏一点就可以了
No, I can’t. Just whatever you got on you.
警方也会盯着你很紧
You’re hot, pal. If not now, you will be.
你有住的地方吗? 我怎么找你?
Have you got a place to stay? I mean, how can I help you?
现在是绿灯 快开走
You’ve got a green light. Move on!
我再跟你连络
I’ll call you.
理查…
Charlie
金波为何谋杀妻子?
So why did Richard Kimble kill his wife?
为了钱
He did it for the money.
为了钱? 他是医生早就有钱了
For the money? He’s a doctor. He’s already rich.
她更有钱
She was more rich.
所有资料就这些?
Is this the entire Chicago Police Department file?
-都在里面了 -我要重新查访一遍
-That’s everything. -I want to do all the interviews again.
有医院员工名册吗?
The list of hospital staff is it in the file?
当然
Sure is.
谢了
Thank you.
不想运用新闻媒体?
You don’t want to use the media?
不 我们想让他松懈下来 回到以前的生活
We want him to relax. Make himself comfortable. Try to re -enter his life.
就是这一间
Here’s the apartment.
有暖气 你不会冻着
You can see here is heater. You will have warm.
厨房♥水槽
Here is kitchen. Sink.
那边是浴室 这里是卧房♥
Over there is bathroom. And here is the room.
床很坚固
Is nice bed.
空间很大
Plenty space.
可以四处看看
You can look at.
还满意吗?
So you like the place?
没问题?
It’s okay with you?
好得很
It’s perfect.
各位
All right, people.
今早接到司法官通知
As this morning we were notified by the U.S. Marshal’s Office…
我们的好友金波先生 人还活着
that our old friend Dr. Richard Kimble is alive and well
且回来芝加哥了
and back here in Chicago.
我不敢小看这个杂碎…
You all know in what high regard we hold this scumbag.
特地准备了一瓶陈年好酒…
So I’m personally donating a bottle of 12-year -old Scotch…
送给抓到这位江湖医生的弟兄
…to whoever puts the collar on this quack.
狄克正在分发他的资料
Dick Rosetti is passing out bulletins.
库克郡医院
义肢矫正室
-有何贵干? -我去义肢矫正室
-Help you? -Gracias.
环保部门
荷西狄斯蒙杜
你们是医学院同窗?
You went to medical school together?
没错
Yes, we did.
73年毕业的
The class of ’73.
你认识芬柏先生吗?
You know Morton Feinberg?
-是的 -他是个大好人
-I do. -He’s a real nice guy.
上次见面是什么时侯?
When did you see him last?
理查吗?
Who, Richard?
今天早上才碰面
I saw Richard this morning.
今天早上?
You saw him this morning?
他拦下我车子 我给他一点钱
He stopped me in my car. I gave him money.
在哪儿碰到的?
Where was this?
我的网球俱乐部外头
Outside my tennis club.
他有求你帮忙?
Did he ask for help?
我自愿帮他 但他不接受
I volunteered. He wouldn’t accept that.
你给他多少钱?
How much did you give him?
几块钱 仅仅是我身上的零钱
Couple of bucks. Just what I had on me.
-这点钱跑不远的 -他回来干什么?
-He won’t get far on that. -Why’d he come back to Chicago?
他没告诉我
He didn’t tell me that, sir.
他一定不会拖你下水 不过…
I’m sure he’s trying to protect you from having to lie for him, but…
尼可斯医生
Dr. Nichols
你真的想帮他忙
You really want to be his friend and help him?
那就帮我们逮他回来吧
Help us bring him in unharmed.
为什么?
Why?
要他回来坐牢?
So he can go back to prison?
你们找错人了 我不会干这种事
If you want help, gentlemen, you’ve come to the wrong man.
理查是清白的
Richard is innocent.
你们也逮不到他 他太聪明了
You’ll never find him. He’s too smart.
我们也不笨
We’re some smart guys.
我们 我们也很聪明 他能有多聪明
What about us? We’re smart. We are. How smart could he be, really?
跟你一样聪明?
Is he as smart as you are?
比我更聪明
Smarter.
我是心脏周围血管科专门医生
Peripheral vascular surgery. Fixing the arteries as they come out of the heart.
-你认识金波医生多久了? -10年了
-How long have you known Kimble? -Ten years. Since I’ve been here.
他的专长是哪个项目?
What kind of medicine did he practice here at the hospital?
我相信 理查是无辜的
I want you to know that I believe Kimble to be innocent.
他会找你帮忙吗?
Would he come to you for help?
他找我的话 我会帮他
If he came to me, I would help.
但他不会找我
But he wouldn’t come to me.
这不是他的作风
That’s not his style.
悬而未决的手令芝加哥外科医生理查德金波
A warrant remains outstanding for Chicago surgeon, Richard Kimble.
他说独臂人从楼梯摔下来
This is where the one -armed guy he struggled fell down the stairs.
如果是我 一定摔死了
If I fell down these stairs, I’d be a goner. I’d be dead.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!