-什么? -你别开玩笑了!
-What -You gotta be kidding me!
妈的…
shit!
他妈的!
shit!
封锁隧♥道♥
Seal off the tunnel! Seal it off!
他比老鼠还会钻
We got a gopher.
妈的 我这是新鞋子
Shit! I just bought these shoes.
闭嘴 柯斯莫!
Shut up, Cosmo.
往哪边走 山姆?
Which way, Sam?
我妻子不是我杀的
I didn’t kill my wife!
我不在乎
I don’t care!
枪放下
Put that gun down!
放下
Put that gun down!
快点
Now!
手举起来
Hands up!
手举高
Over your head!
转身
Turn around!
想吃子弹?
Richard, do you want to get shot?
听好
Pay attention!
跪下
Get down on your knees!
马上
Right now!
山姆
sam
怎么回事 他人呢?
What happened? Where’d he go?
像小飞侠一样飞下去了
He did a Peter Pan right here off this dam!
就从这儿下去
Right here!
“咻”地一声下去了
Down! Boom! Holy shit!
上帝啊!
Holy shit!
我们可以收兵了吧?
Can we go home now?
不行
No.
上帝啊!
Holy shit!
-这儿没有出口往上走 -往上
-There’s no way out of here! -We must go up.
不对…
No
爬楼梯 动作快 快出去会合!
Go up the stairs! Up, up!
把水关掉 过来
Have that water turned off. Come over here.
在桥下部署两辆车4个人
Put two patrol cars on that bridge down there, four patrolmen.
沿着河边上下搜索
Have them glass this river upstream and down.
直升机在河面上100尺搜寻 要小心电线
I want a helicopter 100 feet off this river. Make him aware of these wires.
你疯了 他死了!
Are you out of your mind? He’s dead!
那就更容易逮到他了
That’ll make him easy to catch.
在河岸两边布置警犬…
I want hounds on both banks of this river for two miles…
上下游两英里内都要
…upstream and downstream.
-有搜救队吗? -有
-You’ve got a search and rescue team? -yes we do
叫他们打捞泄洪道
Get them down here and drag the bottom of this spillway.
-为何水还没关掉! -在进行了
-Why isn’t the water turned off? -Somebody from County’s working on it.
叫直升机前来支援
Bring in the helicopters now.
我们离开这里
We’re out of here!
大概找不出什么东西
I don’t think there’s anything to find.
还是找找看吧 反正设备都有
Find it anyway. You’ve got lights and generators coming tonight.
-我不干预你的工作 -直升机停在桥上
-I won’t tell you how to do your job… -Put the helicopter on the bridge!
他存活机会很渺茫
but only one person in a million could survive that fall.
可能葬身鱼腹了
The guy is fish food!
那就拿根杆子去捕鱼吧
Get a cane pole. Go catch the fish that ate him.
通知史帝芬 我们要回总部了
Get Stevens. Tell him we’re on the way in.
他害得我好惨
That man took everything from me!
我们找不到那家伙
We can’t find the guy.
你快去抓他!
You find that man!
你们快去抓他…
You find that man!
发电机及探照灯都装好了
The generators and searchlights are there now.
他们将会彻夜地搜索
They’ll continue the search into the night.
很好 打电♥话♥谢谢肯塔基警方 以警犬支援我们
Good. Call Kentucky and thank them for the dogs.
记住这出戏还没落幕
Remember, opera ain’t over until the Big Dog howls.
要搭便车吗?
Need a ride?
再说一次 要确定无误
Check it again.
发现逃犯踪迹了 他跟一个吸毒的女人住一起
All right, we got him. He shacked up with some babe over in Whiting.
她下班后带他回家
She left work tonight and took him home.
两个小时之前 她老板说的
About two hours ago, her boss said.
在她的住处外发现她的车子
They spotted her car outside her house.
她有跟任何人鬼混吗?
Does she run with anyone?
没有 她也没有家庭
No one we could find. No family either.
叫他们别打草惊蛇
Tell the police not to move till we get there.
我们一早就行动
We’ll go first thing in the morning.
你表弟那部卡车还在吧
Your cousin still got his truck?
跟他借用一下
Call him. Tell him we need it.
-装醉 纽曼 -是
-Be drunk, Newman. -Ok
靠近一点
Stay close.
我跟在你屁♥股♥后面 老哥
Right on your ass, buddy.
别跟丢了 贴在我身边
I don’t want you getting lost. You stick with me.
好
Ok
联邦司法官 全部趴下
U.S. marshals! Everybody down!
别乱动 手伸出来 手举高
Hold it right there! Show me those hands!
举高一点
Keep them up!
滚到那边去
Get your ass in there.
你的人落在我手里 听到了吗
I got your man! I got your man, you hear me?
拜托 别伤到他
Please do not hurt him
我要离开这里
I want out of here!
你们的人落在我手里了
I got your man!
他落在我手里了
I got your man!
我一枪打死他 我要出去
I’m going to blow his brains out! I want out of here!
听到了吧 臭条子
Do you hear me, Cops?
听到了吧
Do you hear me?
我要出去
I want out of here!
-听好 我们商量一下 -我们可以
-Listen! We can work this out! -Yes, we can.
闭嘴…
Shut up! Shut up!
听到了吧
Do you hear me?
我提出我的条件
Listen, and I’ll tell you what I want.
我要求一部车子
I just want a car out front.
别开枪
Don’t shoot.
别开枪 没事了
It’s over.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我几乎听不见了
I can’t hear anything. My ear is…
真不相信你下得了手
I can’t believe you did that.
你是说 我该跟他谈条件
You think I should’ve bargained with that guy.
是啊
Yeah.
我是这么认为
I do.
你可能会失手
You could have missed.
害我送命
You could have killed me.
耳朵伤势如何?
How bad is that ear?
很严重 可能会变成聋子
Terrible. I’ll have permanent damage.
我瞧瞧
Let me see it.
过来
Come here.
听得到我说的话吗?
Can you hear what I’m saying now?
可以
Yeah.
我绝不…
I don’t…
跟人谈条件
…bargain.
听清楚了?
You hear that?
是的
Yeah.
那就好
Good.
华特 我是理查
Walter, this is Richard.
老天 你为什么要逃 现在更难洗刷清白了
Richard, Jesus! Why did you run? Running only makes you look guilty.
这个我不担心
I wasn’t worried about appearances, Walter.
你人在哪儿 我陪你去自首
Tell me where you are, so I can meet you and you can surrender.
我不自首 我要向你借点钱
I won’t surrender. I need help, money.
理查
Richard
你要我协助一个重刑犯
You’re asking me to harbor and aid a convicted felon.
这个我办不到
I can’t help you that way.
身为你的好友跟律师 我劝你去自首
My advice both as your friend and legal counselor is to give yourself up.
告诉我 你人在那儿
Now tell me, where are you?
圣路易市
St. Louis.
地址呢? 我马上赶去
Give me an address. I’ll get there as soon as I can.
卡普兰是个恶棍 想杀我的部下
Mr. Copeland was a bad man. He was going to kill one of my kids.
那就怪我吧 是我♥干♥掉他的
Well, sir, you can blame me. I’m the one that shot him.