You don’t think…
我知道他要去哪里
I know where he’s going.
比克斯 纽曼 你们的位置?
Biggs, Newman, where are you?
最近 他又被任命为…
He was appointed to the Board of Directors…
德弗林·迈格瑞格的主管
…of Devlin MacGregor Pharmaceuticals.
请大家热烈欢迎
You all please give a warm welcome…
查尔斯·尼可斯医生
…to Dr. Charles Nichols.
谢谢 各位先生女士
Thank you very much, ladies and gentlemen…
至友及同事们
…my friends and colleagues.
很高兴今晚在此聚会
It’s great you’re all here tonight.
警方报告 有警员遭枪击 嫌犯拿两把枪离开现场
C.P.D. reported an officer down and a guy with two guns…
-金波干的? -各种说法都有
-Kimble do it? -Conflicting reports.
他从地下道进入饭店
He entered the hotel from the subway.
-他是我的犯人 -现在不是了
-That’s my man! -Not anymore.
警局会捉拿他 请你别插手
He’s going down. You can help by staying out.
有种扣押我们
Arrest us!
所有出口都封锁起来
Lock it up! Start at the lower level.
下层封锁完毕之后报告上来
All units report when lower level is secure.
所有单位 封锁所有的安全出口
All units, secure all lower level exits.
找饭店的保卫室 用无线电保持联♥系♥
Go and find the hotel security office. Stay in touch with me on the radio.
目前 有一种新药…
Now, a new drug…
即将获得联邦药品局通过
…on the cusp of approval by the Food and Drug Administration…
能彻底改变旧的治疗方法
…is poised to change these old methods forever.
副司法官纽曼
Deputy Newman, U.S. Marshal’s Service.
你好
Holle
山姆 我进来了
Sam, I’m in.
以肝部正常新陈代谢的方式
…through the normal metabolic pathways in the liver.
这种新药的名称是…
The drug’s name is…
万能之药
…Provasic.
今晚我会为各位介绍
As I will show you tonight…
万能之药的惊人疗效
…Provasic is remarkably effective…
绝对没有副作用
…and has no side effects whatsoever.
要提醒各位 这种药…
It is also noteworthy that this drug…
这种药是经由…
…that this drug was developed…
芝加哥纪念医院的鼎力合作
…in cooperation, not competition with Chicago Memorial Hospital…
我们希望…
…in what we hope will be…
会成为不诚实的…
…the model for a continued dishonest…
对不起 是会成为诚实…
…excuse me, honest…
公开合资发展的典范
…open joint venture…
在医学界…
…between academic medicine…
与制药工业界…理查
…and the pharmaceutical industry…
理查
Richard!
对不起 我正在演讲
I’m sorry, I’m in the middle of this speech.
你的诡计差一点就成功了
You almost got away with it.
我都查清楚了
I know all about it.
我手上有证据
I can prove it.
各位 我的朋友金波有点儿不舒服
Ladies and gentlemen, my friend Richard Kimble doesn’t feel well…
这很显然…
…obviously…
请先享用餐点
…so if you just go on with your dessert and coffee…
理查 到一旁谈谈好吗?
Richard, would you step aside and let’s talk.
我马上回来
So I’ll be back in just a second.
你把样品调包了 对吧
You changed the samples, didn’t you?
你在蓝兹死后
You switched the samples…
把样本调包
…after Lentz died.
各位请冷静
Let’s stay calm, people.
蓝兹死后 只有你才有权限
After Lentz died, you were the only one who had access.
你把样本对调
You switched the samples…
还有报告书
…and the pathology reports.
你也害死蓝兹
You killed Lentz too?
叫警卫来
Call Security.
都是你干的
Did you?
他伪造研究报告
He falsified his research…
才使RDU-90获得通过
…so RDU-90 could be…approved and…
迈格瑞格才能推出这种新药
..Devlin MacGregor could give you Provasic.
各位 没事了
All right, it’s all over, folks.
保持冷静
Let’s just stay calm.
你从未放弃 是吗? 你从未放弃!
You never give up, Richard, do you? You never give up!
为什么要杀海伦?
Why Helen?
你们终于来了
Glad you’re here.
他们往哪儿去了?
Which way’d they go?
-朝总统套房♥方向去 -那是哪里啊?
-Toward the Presidential Suite. -Where’s that?
-东南方向 -这个房♥间出口有几个?
-Southeast corner. -How many exits are there in this room?
4个 东西边各两个
We got a total of four: Two on the east, two on the west.
金波在屋顶上
Kimble’s on the roof!
柯斯莫 朝那个方向
Cosmo, that way.
别动 站住
Stop! Stay where you are!
这是芝加哥警局
This is the Chicago police!
手举起来
Put your hands in the air!
整座大楼都封锁了
The building is totally secure.
重复一次 不要动
I repeat, do not move!
手举起来
Put your hands in the air!
重复一次 站着别动
I repeat, stay where you are!
报告目前情况
Talk to me.
他们在屋顶上朝北边跑
They’re headed to the north end of the roof.
纽曼
Newman!
叫直升机离开
Get that helicopter out of here!
只要一发现他 格杀勿论
As soon as you get a clean shot…you take him out.
叫直升机离开
Newman, get rid of the helicopter!
-为什么? -我不想挨子弹
-Why? -Because I don’t want to get shot!
芝加哥警局 屋顶上有司法官 立即停火
C.P.D., there’s a U.S. marshal out on the roof. Hold your fire!
叫直升机离开
Call off the helicopter!
山姆
sam
别开枪
Don’t shoot.
这家伙永远不放弃
This guy ever quit?
看看电梯停在哪儿?
Find out where that elevator stops.
纽曼
Newman
西北方的电梯会停在哪儿?
Northwest elevator! Where does it stop?
他们人呢…
Where did they go?
他们人呢…
Where did they go?
-停在五楼 -他们在五楼
-Stopped on the 5th floor. -They’re on the 5th floor.
-五楼有什么? -洗衣部
-What’s on the 5th floor? -It’s the laundry.
他们在洗衣部
They stopped at the laundry.
我们在五楼 你们位置呢?
We’re on the 5th floor. What’s your 20?
就在你们后方
It’s right behind you.
这里怎么回事?
What the hell is going on here?
叫芝加哥警方别插手 他们会乱开火
You got to keep the C.P.D. out. They’re much too hot to suit me.
叫他们离开
I want you to get rid of all these people.
大家都听到了 请冷静
Okay, people, stay calm.
柯斯莫 跟我来
Cosmo, come with me.
请各位迅速离开
Please leave quickly
理查·金波医生
Dr. Richard Kimble!
你已经插翅难飞了 理查
There’s no way out of here, Richard!
整栋大楼都被封锁了
The entire building is locked down!
投降吧 你时间不多了
Give it up, you don’t have any time!
芝加哥警方怀疑你枪杀♥警♥员
Chicago Police Department thinks you’re a cop killer!
他们会当场毙掉你
They will shoot you on sight!
我知道你是清白的
Richard, I know you’re innocent!
我知道塞克斯的事
I know about Fredrick Sykes!
也知道尼可斯医生在搞鬼
I know about Dr. Charles Nichols!
案发当晚他借用你的车子
Richard, he borrowed your car the night of your wife’s murder!
所以他有你家的钥匙
He had the keys!
不必破门而入
No forced entry, Richard.
他用你车上电♥话♥连络塞克斯
He telephoned Sykes from your car, Richard!
别追他了
Give it up!
你再不投降我只好开枪杀你了
I’m either lying to you or I’m going to shoot you!
你要想清楚
What do you think?
别追他了 该停下来了
Give it up! It’s time to stop running!
他们杀害了我的妻子
They killed my wife.
我知道 理查
I know it, Richard.
我知道了
I know it.
事情结束了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!