片名 亡命天涯
走吧 医生
Come on, Doc.
记者在金波医生住♥宅♥
Reporting live from the home…
现场报导
…of Dr. Richard Kimble…
他是芝加哥当地的名医
…a respected vascular surgeon at Chicago Memorial Hospital.
目前案子尚不明朗
Details are sketchy…
只知道金波夫人在今夜遇害
…but we understand Dr. Kimble’s wife, Helen, was found murdered this evening.
警方陪同金波走出来了
Area Six detectives are bringing Dr. Kimble out.
可能要带他去警局
We assume that they’re gonna be taking him to a police station,
录他的口供
probably Area Six…
希望他对今晚的事能有所交待
…where they hope he can shed some light on what happened here this evening.
金波夫人在午夜前不久遇害
Now, as I indicated, she was found shortly before midnight.
遇害前她打过911电♥话♥
We know that she made apparently a 911 call to police…
说她遭到陌生人攻击
…indicating that she was being assaulted by an intruder.
情况尚不明朗
Details are very sketchy.
据闻金波夫妇…
We do know that he and his wife Helen…
今晚曾到四季大饭店
…were at the Four Seasons Hotel earlier tonight…
参加一场募款餐会…
…a fundraiser for the Children’s Research Fund.
理查 还记得卡罗吗?
Rich, remember Cara?
-卡罗 你好 -幸会
-Nice to see you. -Nice to see you.
手臂要伸直才行
Straighten that arm or you’re gonna slice.
高尔夫专家教你的?
Golf pro teach you that?
我妻子教的
My wife.
先说一声…
Before I forget…
谢谢你借车给我 钥匙在楼下
…thanks for the loaner. Keys are downstairs.
-还有汽油吧? -够你用了
-Any gas in it? -Yes. Enough.
艾力克 这是金波医生
Alec, Richard Kimble.
-你好 -金波医生
-How are you? -Dr. Kimble!
可以 随时侯教
absolutely, any time
这主意不错
I think this is a good idea
好了 就说到这里
Knock it off!
这儿没搞头 跟我走吧 失陪
There’s nothing to see here. And you, come with me.
多谢解围 我快找不到话题了
Thank you. I was just down to my last joke.
你今晚很美 海伦
You look really beautiful tonight.
谢谢
Thanks, honey.
我知道你讨厌应酬 但你穿礼服很帅
I know you hate these things, but God, I love looking at you in a tux.
觉得自己像个服务生
I feel I look like a waiter or something.

Hello
-金波医生 -是的
-Dr. Kimble? -Yes, it is.
打扰了
Sorry to bother you, sir…
史帝芬医生在手术房♥要你去支援
…but Dr. Stevens is in Emergency Surgery and needs your help.
我马上赶去
Call him back and tell him I’ll be right there.
多谢
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢 晚安
Thank you. Good night.
我等你回来
I’ll wait up for you.
我等你回来
I’ll wait up for you.
是什么情况? 告诉我
Talk to me. What have we here?
谢谢你赶来
Thanks for coming.
病人58岁 刚切除胆囊 还在流血
A 58-year -old. Just pulled his gallbladder. Bleeding.
腹上部大量流血
Big time. It’s in the liver bed.
-血液凝结的速度如何? -不正常
-What are his coags? -They’re all messed up.
血压是36 其他的失去控制了
PT’s 36 and the rest are off the wall.
怎么送进来的?
Where is he from?
蓝兹医生的病人 但找不到他
Lentz’s name is on the chart. We paged him, but no answer.
我去看看 让开一些
Here guys. Let me in there. Give me some room.
止血夹给我
Give me a clamp.
抽积血
Give me suction.
你上班的地方有人恐吓你吗?
Have you been getting any threats at work?
同僚 医院员工 任何人?
Co workers, hospital staff, anyone?
没有
No
有碰到异常情况吗?
Anything unusual going on…
有人打电♥话♥来 再突然挂掉?
…phone calls, people hanging up?
任何不速之客 推销员?
Maybe people coming to the door? Tradespeople?
就我所知没有
Not that I know of.
谈谈你跟独臂人打斗的经过
Back to this fight with this guy with one arm.
在楼上或楼下打?
Did it happen upstairs or downstairs?
楼上
Upstairs.
他在右臂或左臂…
And he had which? A right or a left arm?
装着义肢?
With a gimmick on it?
右臂
Right arm.
是带着勾子的那一种?
Is it one of those with the hooks, or…
不是 是普通的义肢
No, he had a cosmetic hand.
你家里的保全系统还不错
The security system in your house, it’s a pretty good one.
有其他人知道密♥码♥吗?
Anyone else have the coding?
佣人知道
Our maid.
她知道密♥码♥ 也有钥匙
She knows the code and has a key.
你脖子上的抓痕…
Those scratches on your neck…
是独臂人抓的?
…did the one -armed guy do that?
我在扶起海伦时被她抓的
Helen scratched me when I was trying to move her.
跟独臂人打斗之前或之后?
Before or after you had the fight with the one -armed man?
我说过了
I told you.
你有枪吗?
You own a gun, Doc?
你拥有枪♥支♥吗?
Do you own a gun?
家里放了一把
Yes, we have a gun in the house.
用你的名字登记的?
Is it registered in your name?
没错
Yes.
平常枪都摆在哪儿?
Where do you usually keep that gun?
你那把枪
The one that you own.
摆在海伦的小桌子里
It’s in Helen’s table.
床边的小桌子
Bedside table.
家里平常有放珠宝之类的?
Do you keep much jewelry in the house?
你有保险箱吗? 到处有他的指纹 灯台…
His fingerprints are all over the lamp…
枪♥支♥ 子弹上都有
…the gun and the bullets…
海伦的指甲内留有他的皮肉
…and the good doctor’s skin is under her fingernails.
你太太娘家很有钱?
She’s got the money in the family, hasn’t she?
-她出身大户人家 -没错
-Helen comes from a wealthy family -yes.
她有投保吗?
Is she insured?
有投保
Yes, she is.
谁是受益人?
Who’s the beneficiary?

I am.
你是唯一受益人?
The sole beneficiary?
是的
Yes.
金钱方面 你能得到点好处
Financially, you won’t be hurting after this, will you?
她的命值不少钱呢
I mean, she was worth quite a bit of money.
你怀疑我杀了自己的妻子?
Are you suggesting that I killed my wife?
敲碎她的头颅 再一枪打死?
You’re saying that I crushed her skull and shot her.
你敢含血喷人
How dare you!
我返家后 发现一个陌生人
When I came home, there was a man in my house.
跟他打斗
I fought with this man.
个持枪男子 他有一个机械手臂
The one-armed man.He had a mechanical arm.
-塑料还是橡胶? -你们快去抓他
-Plastic? Rubber? -You find this man!
快去抓他
You find this man!
他有多高?
How tall?
他害得我好惨
He took everything from me.
我的老天
Oh, Jesus.
-他大约多重? -天啊
-What did he weigh? -Oh, Jesus.
头发是什么颜色?
What color was his hair?
眼睛什么颜色?
What color were his eyes?
你不说我们无法帮你
We can’t help you if you don’t help us.
控告他
Book him.
陪审团的先生女士…
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury…
金波的罪状铁证如山
…you will hear iron-clad proof of Richard Kimble’s guilt.
科学上的证据 百口莫辩
Indisputable scientific evidence…
在1月20日的晚间
…that on the night of January 20…
金波以毒手
…Richard Kimble did in fact viciously…
殴打…
…attack…
并残暴地杀害他的夫人
…and brutally murder his wife.
你们还会听到
But you’ll hear more than that.
金波夫人在九泉之下
You will hear a voice from the grave.
指认这位凶手的不平之鸣
The voice of Helen Kimble identifying her killer…
凶手是她的亲夫 理查金波

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!