你的直觉曾经不灵 道义尔
Your hunches have backfired before, Doyle,
还是你已经忘记了
or have you forgotten about that already?
老天爷 吉米 你们俩最近到底怎么了
Jesus Christ, Jimmy, what’s happened to you guys lately?
每年你们都带着缉毒组抓人
Every year you lead the narcotic bureau in arrests.
去年有几次 一百多次吧
What was it, over 100 again last year?
厉害 但谁 你抓到谁了
Terrific. But who? What did you bring in?
一个穿短裤 痉孪的高校生
A high-school kid in short pants that had a twitch?
你捉到的是个打杂的 因为他袋里有三枝大♥麻♥烟
You grab a bellhop because he’s got three joints in his sock?
沃尔特 我们得到的消息是街头已经没有毒了 对吧
Walter, we got the information there’s no shit on the street, right?
但外头的毒品明明多的不得了 大家都期望状况能改善
It’s like a desert full of junkies waiting to get well.
糖果屋店主在俱乐部大出风头
Goddamnit, this could be it. This little candy-store guy, he’s put on a big show
这种事并不正常 据知所有的毒品交易都跟他有关
in a club with no narcotics connections. They were all over him.
我们辛苦地追踪他一天一夜 我们跟踪他到布鲁克林
And after working a day and night, we tail him to Brooklyn.
然后暗中跟踪了一个星期
And we sat on him for practically a week,
我们查到了什么人 就是乔·怀恩斯托克
and who do we come up with? Joel Weinstock.
你现在一定要让我们把握机会
Now you gotta let us have it.
你相信这种鬼话吗
Do you believe all this crap?
我同意我伙伴的话
I go with my partner.
-你需要什么 -监听一个电♥话♥
-What’ll it take? -A wire.
不 是两个电♥话♥ 一个店里的 一个家里的
No, two wires. One on the store, one on the house.
你知道要监听电♥话♥必须有法♥院♥命令 对吧
You know I have to get a court order for a wire tap, don’t you?
-但你会去试试看 -我们知道你一定行 沃尔特
-But you’ll try. -We know you can do it, Walt.
大力水手 你还在波基普西洗脚
Popeye, you still picking your feet in Poughkeepsie?
我听说很多关于这件事的谣传
我不相信 所以我一定得为自己说话
Alors je vais un peu parler pour moi.
我一直在想自己的问题 刚才你说
J’ai tendance a penser a mes propres problemes, enfin…
德佛先生 这是你第一次来纽约吗
Monsieur Devereaux, is this your first trip to New York?
-是的 这是第一次 -你为什么选择搭船
-Yes, it’s my first. -Why did you choose to come by ship?
因为接下来的几个星期对我来说将会很辛苦
The next several weeks will be very difficult for me,
唯有身处在大海之中才不会电♥话♥铃♥声♥一直响
and the ocean is the only place where the telephone isn’t ringing all the time.
德佛先生 你是否同意
Do you agree with the recent survey finding
林赛市长是世上最性感的人
that showed that Mayor Lindsay was the sexiest man in the world?
当然同意 是的
Tout a fait, oui.
法♥院♥同意监听的命令都在这里
Here’s the warrants and the court order for the wire tap.
法官给你六十天的时间
Judge gave you 60 days.
莫德利和克莱恩代表联邦政♥府♥ 将由他们出面交易
Mulderig and Kleingll sit in for the feds. They’ll make all the buys.
你一定要让他们知道所有细节
Make sure you keep them informed of everything that goes down.
你认识道义尔吧
You know Doyle there, don’t you?
是的 我认识大力水手
Yeah, I know Popeye.
他那聪颖的直觉曾害死一名好警♥察♥
His brilliant hunches cost the life of a good cop.
如果你真的这样认为
If this is the way you’re coming in on this,
何不干脆留在家里 可以省了我们很多烦恼
why not stay home and save us a lot of grief?
-因为那就是我的看法 -你的狗屎看法
-Because that’s my opinion. -Shove it up your ass.
随便
Whatever.
比尔 帮我个忙 给他们一次机会
Bill, do me a favor, give them a chance.
他听到些小消息向局里报告
He came in with a little basic information.
你以前曾跟他合作害你惹了一些麻烦
You worked with him, had some trouble,
但别把事情搞乱好吗
but don’t get off on the wrong foot.
如果你对他们有意见 我会处理的
You have any problems, come to me.
-萨缪逊 只要你别找我麻烦就好
Simonson, just keep off my back.
你何不试着跟他们和平相处
Just try and cool it with him.
如果你们有问题直接来找我 我会应付他
If you have any problems, come to me. I’ll handle him.
-我会很高兴跟他共事 -他是个好警♥察♥
-I’ll be happy to work with him. -He’s a good cop.
-偶而他会有好直觉 -很好 叫他少来惹我就行了
-He’s got good hunches once in a while. -Fine. Just keep him off my back.
佛罗里达州的麦科尔兄弟邀你参加大逃亡
Florida’s Mackel Brothers invite you to join the great escape.
你可以向空气污染 减刑 高物价 加税
You can say good-bye to air pollution, commuting, high prices, rising taxes
及寒冷的冬天告别
and cold, depressing winters.
科尔兄弟将让你见识佛罗里达新鲜的空气
Mackel Brothers will show you the way to Florida and fresh, clean air.
和四季如春的气候
Warm and sunny year-round weather in a home that you’ll be proud to own.
马上打电♥话♥给麦科尔兄弟
Call Mackel Brothers right now…
大力水手
Popeye.
大力水手
Popeye.
-什么事 -是我 克劳迪 快开门
-What? -It’s me, Cloudy. Open the door.
我没办法
I can’t.
-你没办法是什么意思 你没事吧 -是的 我没事
-What do you mean, you can’t? You all right? -Yeah, I’m all right.
你自己入来好吗
Let yourself in, will you?
出了什么事
What happened?
那个疯小鬼
That crazy kid.
她用我的手铐把我锁住了
She locked me up with my own cuffs.
-锁匙在哪里 -就在那边
-Where’s the keys? -Over there.
你好
Hi there.
有人在这垃圾堆中受伤吗
Anybody hurt in this wreck?
我记得我要你记下监听内容
I thought I told you to get plastic folders for this stuff.
你的笔记跟你一样
Your scrapbook is like you.
-乱糟糟 -把裤子拿给我好吗
-A mess. -Give me my pants, will you?
快点
Come on.
-拿到传票了吗 -是的
-Did you get the warrants? -Yeah.
还有两位联邦官员 莫德利和克莱恩
I also got two feds. Mulderig and Klein.
我们要那两个讨厌家伙干嘛
What do we need those pricks for?
因为局里有908元预算来买♥♥毒品当证据
Because our department’s got about 908 bucks to make buys,
而他们可以向联邦报支
and they can get all they want from Uncle Sap. Hello.
这些是你的吗 亲爱的
These yours, darling?
纽约有五座废车场
每一座每个月处理一千辆车
每年两次拍卖♥♥ 这些没有人认领的车
都只是因为停车逾时吗
不是 有很多都是被偷 甚至被充公 或遭人丢弃
这些你都很了解 夏赫尼耶先生
这就是你主要的废金属来源
这位先生出价30元 能否加到35元
30 over here for this gentleman. Can I get 35?
-有人喊35 -这位出35元 38元如何
-35 here. -35 over here. Can I get 38?
是的 就是这位出38元
Yeah, right here.
这一位38元 40元如何
38 over here. How about 40?
40元
40.
这位出40元 目前叫40元 我能加到41元吗
40 over here. I got 40. Can I get 41? 41?
40元一次 40元两次 以40元卖♥♥给这位先生
40 once, 40 twice. Sold to the gentleman for $40.
接下来拍卖♥♥的是42399号♥
We come now to the next number: 42399.
你看到那边戴黑帽的家伙吗
他专买♥♥四门轿车
-10元 -这位出10元 有人出12元吗
-10 bucks. -I got $10 over here. Do I hear 12?
-12元 -这位出12元 我能加价到14元吗
-12. -12 over here, 12. Can I get 14?
14元
14.
这位先生出14元 16元如何 16元
14 over here. How about 16? Can I get 16?
-16元 -18元
-16. -18.
这位先生出价18元 20元如何
18 over there. How about 20?
-20元 -这位叫20元 22元如何
-20. -$20 over here. How about 22?
-22元 -有人出22元 24元如何
-22. -I got 22 over here. Can I get 24?
24元
24.
这位出24元 25元如何 有人要出25元吗
24 over here. How about 25? 25, anybody?
25元
25.
有人出价25元 我能叫26元吗 26元
I got 25. Can I get 26? Can I get 26?
25元一次 25元两次 以25元售给这位先生
25 once, 25 twice. Sold to the gentleman for 25.
今天所卖♥♥出的所有车辆必须
Every car sold here…
-你在哪里 -接洽生意
-Where are you? -Taking care of business.
接洽生意是什么意思 现在都已经过了午夜
What do you mean, taking care of business? It’s after midnight.
还要耽搁一点时间 我今晚要见一些人
You know, I had to meet some people tonight.
等你见完这些人后赶快回来
Well, finish all your meetingpeople and get back here now.
顺便替我买♥♥个薄饼
And bring a pizza with you.
这个时候我去哪里买♥♥薄饼
Where am I gonna get a pizza this time of night?
尽量找找好吗
Well, try, OK?
我不知道现在还有薄饼店营业
I don’t know where I’m gonna find a pizza joint open.
-萨尔 -什么事
-Sal? -Yeah.
别忘了加鱼
Don’t forget anchovies.
-萨尔瓦多吗 -是的 我就是 你好
-Salvatore? -Yes. Yeah, yeah. Hello.
-你是谁 -我是萨尔瓦多 你好吗
-Who is it? -Yeah, this is Sal. How are you?
-听起来像外国人 -星期三到饭店来找我好吗
-Sounds like a foreigner. -You meet me Wednesday at the hotel, OK?
-听起来像法国人 -我能信任你吗
-Sounds French. -Will I expect you?
-当然 几点钟 -十二点可以吗
-Yeah. What time? -12 o’clock. Yes?
可以 当然可以
Yeah. Yes.
不过是几个小角色 当然你会挑上他们 道义尔
Strictly small potatoes. You sure can pick them, Doyle.
你的枪还绑在脚踝上吗
Still wearing your gun on your ankle?
有人告诉我你那么做的原因
Someone told me the reason why you do that is
当你碰到女人 在她身上磨蹭时
when you meet a chick and you rub up against her,
她才不会发现你是警♥察♥
she can’t tell you’re a cop.
我认为那是乱讲的 一定是为了方便速战速决
I said it’s bullshit. It’s gotta be a fast-draw gimmick or something.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!