了解巴♥赫♥会告诉你如何
Knowing Bach is gonna tell you how–
先是这个音符,然后是这个和♥弦♥,
First this note, then this chord,
然后你张开你的手,把它伸到八度…
then you open your hand, you stretch down an octave…
创造一个让你安全快乐的小世界。
Making a little world you can be safe and happy in.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
所以他才要看着他们坠毁。
That’s why he needs to watch them crash.
他在试图控制这一切。
He’s trying to get some kind of control over it.
萨米?
Sammy?
我们要用爸爸的相机拍下来。
We’re going to use Daddy’s camera to film it.
只撞火车一次,好吗?
Only crash the train once, okay?
然后,冲洗完胶片后,
Then, after we get the film developed,
你可以一遍又一遍地看着它崩溃
you can watch it crash over and over
直到它不再那么可怕。
till it’s not so scary anymore.
你真正的火车永远不会坏。
And your real train won’t ever get broken.
还有一件事,多莉。
One more thing, dolly.
我们不要告诉你父亲。
Let’s not tell your father.
这是我们的秘密电影,只有你和我。
It’ll be our secret movie, just yours and mine.
——好吗?——好的。
– Okay? – Okay.
对不起,我迟到了。
Sorry I’m late.
我拿起莫纳汉的摩托罗拉。
I picked up Ms. Moynahan’s Motorola.
车间里没地方了。
There’s no room left in the workshop.
-我应该把它放在哪里?-我猜是客厅吧?
– Where should I put it? – The living room, I guess?
好的。
Okay.
对不起,我迟到了。我去接法伯尔曼太太。
Hey, uh, sorry I’m late. I picked up Mrs. Fabelman.
我该把她放在哪里?
Where should I put her?
噢!嗷,嗷,嗷。
Ow! Ow, ow, ow.
-邮件到了吗?-在桌子上。
– Did the mail come? – It’s on the table.
哥萨克。
Cossack.
-这是牛腩?-我的电影!
– This is brisket? – My movie!
啊,啊,啊,啊,啊。
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah.
晚饭后。
After supper.
磁性的量增加了
The amount of magnetism is increased by
核心材料的磁渗透性如何。
how magnetically permeable the core material is.
棘手的是我们能让它有多大的渗透性。
The tricky thing is how permeable we can make it.
我应该跟着这些吗?
Am I supposed to be following any of this?
你知道磁场是什么,对吧?
You know what a magnetic field is, right?
嗯,是的。嗯,当然。我是说,它…
Uh, yeah. Well, sure. I mean, it…
萨米,你知道磁场是什么吗?
Sammy, do you know what a magnetic field is?
-我能离开一下吗?——不。
– Can I be excused? – Nope.
但我需要,就一分钟。
But I need to, just for a minute.
-什么事这么急?——亲爱的。
– What’s so urgent? – Honey.
这尝起来怪怪的,伯特。
This tastes funny, Burt.
用塑料叉子吃起来味道怪怪的。
It tastes funny on a plastic fork.
——马。-她在保存银器吗
– Ma. – Is she saving the silverware
艾森豪威尔夫妇来访时用的吗
for when the Eisenhowers drop by?
问题是我们用的是真空管,
The problem is we’re using vacuum tubes,
不是晶体管,也不是磁芯
not transistors, and magnetic cores
-试图访问内存…- 35,000个磁芯。
– to try to access memory… – 35,000 magnetic cores.
山姆,你♥爸♥的相机里
Hey, Sam, you know on your father’s camera
电影什么时候放完?
when the film runs out?
当这种情况发生时,你会怎么做?
When that happens, what do you do?
-装更多胶卷。-电脑也是一样。
– Load more film. – The same with computers.
你必须加载更多的磁带,这会减慢一切……
You have to load more tape, and that slows everything down…
米茨,那碎肝简直难以置信。
Mitz, the chopped liver was beyond belief.
-…加载数据,
– …load it with data,
而不是每十秒钟换一次磁带,
and instead of changing tapes every ten seconds,
他正在设计的新机器…
this new machine he’s engineering…
– BIZMAC!- BIZMAC!
– The BIZMAC! – The BIZMAC!
它可以搜索信息
It can search for information
一次性看完这些带子。
through all these tapes at once.
你永远不需要改变它们中的任何一个。
You never need to change any of them.
它会快十倍。
It’ll be ten times faster.
我喜欢伯特的大脑。
I love Burt’s brain.
尤其是当你在我身边解释里面有什么的时候。
Especially when you’re around to explain what’s in it.
妈妈,我得上楼了。
Mom, I have to go upstairs now.
除非你吃完。
Not until you’ve finished eating.
他把盘子洗干净了。
He cleaned his plate.
不,他没有。
No, he didn’t.
——萨米。
– Sammy.
娜塔莉,我觉得你盘子下面有东西。
Hey, Natalie, I think there’s something under your plate.
——萨米。-不,没有。
– Sammy. – No, there isn’t.
把它举起来检查一下。
Lift it up and check.
我看见它在动。
I saw it moving.
甘草。
Licorice.
如果有什么是我最喜欢的,
If there’s anything I’m a sucker for,
这是甘草。
it’s licorice.
本尼叔叔,太恶心了!
Uncle Bennie, that was so disgusting!
-不,不!-娜塔莉,他不是你叔叔。
– No, no! – Natalie, he is not your uncle.
而且,他也没那么有趣。
Also, he is not that funny.
“叔叔”是一种亲昵的称呼。
Oh, “uncle” is a term of affection.
娜塔莉,他不是亲戚。
Natalie, he’s not related.
他一直在这是因为他为我儿子工作。
He’s only always here because he works for my son.
他一直在这是因为他是我最好的朋友。
He’s only always here because he’s my best friend.
在你内心深处,法伯尔曼夫人,
And deep down inside you, Mrs. Fabelman,
承认吧,我也是你的朋友。
admit it, I’m your friend, too.
我内心深处与你无关。
Deep down inside of me is none of your business.
《席德·凯撒》今晚上映。
Sid Caesar’s on tonight.
帮助我。
Help me.
-娜塔莉,去那个角落——什么?
– Natalie, get that corner. – What?
到角落去。到角落去。
Get the corner. Get the corner.
我能帮你拿出来吗?
Can I help you take it out?
萨米。
Sammy.
我不得不把它撞坏很多次,
I had to crash it a whole lot of times,
-但火车没有受伤。天啊。
– but the train never got hurt. -Golly.
我以为那是地球上最伟大的表演。
I thought that was The Greatest Show on Earth.
哦,再来,再来,再来,再来。
Oh, more, more, more, more, more.
头回来了。开放。
Head back. Open.
——啊。-玉米糖。
– Ah. – Candy corn in.
-说“啊”。
– Say, “Ah.”
头回来了。
Head back.
——番茄酱。好的。
– Ketchup. Okay.
像疼一样尖叫。
Scream like it hurts.
把它!
Pull it!
萨米!
Sammy!
哦。
Oh.
摘掉眼罩。
Take off the blindfolds.
萨米?
Sammy?
雷吉,娜塔莉,快下楼。
Reggie, Natalie, come downstairs pronto.
你父亲有消息要宣布。
Your father has an announcement.
通用电气公♥司♥想雇佣我
General Electric wants to hire me
因为我在BIZMAC上做的事情。
because of what I did on BIZMAC.
他们想用我的电子图书馆系统
They want to use my electronic library system to–
我觉得他们根本不知道
Well, I-I don’t think they have any notion
我能用它做什么
of what I can do with it.
我也会赚更多的钱。
And I’ll make more money.
本尼叔叔也来吗?
Is Uncle Bennie coming, too?
爸爸和我还没来得及思考呢
Well, D-Daddy and me haven’t had a chance to think
-关于本尼叔叔,但是…-本尼,不要。他住在这里。
– about Uncle Bennie, but… – Bennie, no. He lives here.
伯特。
Burt.
我也会想念你的本尼叔叔
I’ll miss your Uncle Bennie, too,
但是凤♥凰♥城是一个非常整洁的城市。
but Phoenix is a real neat city.
它还在上升。
It’s on the rise.
他们才刚刚雇用我。我在那里还没有什么影响力。
They’ve only just hired me. I’ve got no pull there yet.
我不能问通用电气
I can’t ask General Electric
按我的意思雇别人。
to hire somebody else on my say-so.
-不是这样的-别问他们。
– That’s not how it works. – Don’t ask them.
自己动手吧。他们雇你来管理。
Do it yourself. They’re hiring you to manage.
经理雇用。雇佣班。
Managers hire. Hire Bennie.
谁在看,萨米!
Uh, who’s watching– Sammy!
-他得在RCA出名。-
– He’s got to make a name for himself at RCA. –

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!