♪I sent you 20 letters from Paris last year♪
♪Well, you’ve been gone six months♪
♪And I got the fear♪
♪After all the songs that we’ve sung together♪
♪After all the sweet and all the stormy…♪
♪If I knew where you were♪
♪Well, I would surely inform you that…♪
♪But every night don’t you sleep on your right?♪
♪Don’t you…♪
我们到哪了?
Hey, Ash, where are we?
刚穿过田纳西州边界
Well, we just crossed the Tennessee border.
-我们要在哪一个… -是的?
-Which would put us… -Yeah?
我们要在哪一个…
Which would put us…
对…
right…

here.
转盘!
Turn!
这是干什么? 你要谋杀我们吗?
What the hell was that? Are you trying to kill us?
不要责备我! 是你的方向盘
Hey, don’t blame me. It’s your steering wheel.
他妈的把我的手猛拉开了!
The damn thing jerked right out of my hand.
我不是很明白
I can’t understand it.
我昨天调整了
I had this thing in for a tune-up yesterday
他们说什么都会检查的
and they said they’d go over everything.
你最好送回去 因为这该死的坏了
You’d better take it back ’cause the damn thing don’t work.
唯一有用的就是喇叭了
The only thing that does work is this lousy horn.
去死吧! 我不是给你们鸣喇叭
Aw, go to hell! I’m not honking at you.
上帝
Jesus Christ.
斯考迪 哪个地方是什么样子?
Hey, Scotty, what’s this place like anyway?
租那地方的人说 那是一个过去的房♥子
Well, the guy that’s renting it says it’s an old place…
有一点破旧 但是就在大山上
a little rundown, but it’s right up in the mountains.
最好的是我们这么便宜弄到了
And the best part is we get it so cheap.
我们为什么这么便宜弄到了?
Yeah, why are we getting it so cheap?
我不知道 也许是真的很难看吧
Well, I don’t know. Might be in real bad shape.
你是说没有人看过那房♥子?
You mean nobody’s seen this place yet?
没有
Well, not yet.
-不是没有糟糕的 -不
-Well, it might not be that bad. -No.
-实际上 是很棒的 -是的
-Actually, it might be kinda nice. -Yeah.
也许是一个真正的陷进
It’s probably a real pit.
我想我们就在那下车
Hey, I think this is where we get off.
我们要经过这桥吗?
This is the bridge we’re gonna cross?
上帝 这整个掉下去 会让我们散架的!
Jesus Christ, the whole thing’s falling apart on us.
不要让这声音吓着你
Don’t let the noise fool you, girls.
这桥很牢固的
This thing is solid as a rock.
这也许是开这门的
It’s supposed to be one of these on here.
来吧
Come on.
到我们这来
Join us.
到我们这来
Join us.
死尸在地窖里
Dead bodies in the cellar.
-死尸在地窖里 -你能别说吗?
-Dead bodies in the cellar. -Will you stop it?
我非常喜欢在这里的所有夜晚
I would like very much to make a toast here
为我们在这里干杯
for all this evening.
听起来不错
That sounds all right.
一次说过做我的希腊朋友
Uh, as a Greek friend of mine once said…
他说过 “我…”
he said, “I…”
好了…
No, okay okay okay.
干杯…
“Nis nis…
为…
tu tu tu…
塔里姆干杯
tu-tar-im.”
-什么意思? -集♥会♥结束! 是的
-Which means? -“Party down!” Yeah!
是什么?
What is this?
不管是什么 还在下面
Whatever it is, it’s still down there.
我不喜欢地窖 我们关闭它
I don’t like cellars. Let’s just close it up.
大概是一些动物
It’s probably just some animal.
动物? 动物!
An animal? An animal.
这是我听到的最愚蠢的事!
That is the stupidest thing I ever heard of.
我的天啊!
Jesus Christ.
下面有什么
Well, there’s something down there.
也许是些动物
Well, maybe it is just some animal.
是的 你大概说的对
Yeah, you’re probably right.
大概是些动物
It’s probably just some animal.
谢丽尔 你为什么不下去 看个究竟?
Here, Cheryl. Why don’t you go down and check to make sure?
斯考迪 我不下去
Scotty, I’m not going down there.
好 你这胆小鬼 我去
Okay okay, you cowards. I’ll go.
小心
Be careful.
很快回来
Back in a minute.
斯考迪 发现什么吗?
Hey… hey, Scotty, you find anything?
斯考迪
Scotty?
斯考迪!
Scotty?
斯考迪?
Scott!
他是开玩笑
He’s just kidding around.
-是吗? -斯考迪!
-Isn’t he? -Scotty!
斯考迪!
Scott!
琳达 给我手电
Linda, get me a flashlight.
这是唯一带来的一把
That’s the only one we brought up.
那给我马灯
Then get the lantern.
斯考迪?
Scotty?
来 我带你去看看
Hey, come here. I want to show you something.
看看这些东西
Look at all this stuff.
我敢保证这枪还能用
I bet this still shoots.
也许可以
Probably does.
天啊
Oh! God.
我的天啊
Oh God.
看这
Look at this.
看这
Look at this.
这就像你的老女朋友
This kind of looks like your old girlfriend.
来 我们带上楼去
Come on, let’s take this stuff upstairs.
我拿录音机 你拿其他的好
I’ll grab the recorder and you get everything else.
这家伙是个真正卑鄙的人
This guy was a real turd, you know?
大家都讨厌他
Everybody hated him.
喜欢你这种
Like you kind of, right?
是的 就喜欢我 我要划破你的脸
Yeah, just like me. I’m gonna break your face.
他也加入了这西方人的东西
Also, he was into this Western stuff.
他做了这所有的小模型…
He makes all these little models…
好 嘘
Okay, shh.
听这个
Listen to this.
这是我在楼下知道的录音带
This is the tape I found downstairs.
自从我和我的同事
It has been a number of years
挖掘这废墟以来…
since I began excavating the ruins of Ca’n Dar
已经有很多年了
with a group of my colleagues.
现在我和我的妻子搬到了 这山脉的
Now my wife and I have retreated to a small cabin
孤独的小屋里
in the solitude of these mountains.
在这我继续研究这无数的 安静的…
Here I continued my research undisturbed
现代社会的娱乐
by the myriad distractions of modern civilization
从很远的 小树林研究回来
and far from the groves of Academe.
我相信我在这里做的发现
I believe I have made a significant find
是很有意义的
in the Ca’n Darian ruins:
一卷关于远古闪族人的
a volume of ancient Sumerian burial practices
葬礼惯例和葬礼的咒语
and funerary incantations.
这题名是《Naturon Demonto》
It is entitled “Naturan Demanto.”
粗略的翻译是《死亡之书》
Roughly translated… “Book of the Dead.”
这书是限制在人类的肉体…
The book is bound in human flesh
浸入了人类的血液
and inked in human blood.
这是为了应付魔鬼 魔鬼的复苏
It deals with demons, demon resurrection
这股力量在人类的
and those forces which roam the forest
领土和森林里游荡
and dark bowers of man’s domain.
前几页…
The first few pages
警告这些持久的人 可以躺着呈睡眠状态
warn that these enduring creatures
永远不会真正的死去
may lie dormant but are never truly dead.
他们通过这书上的咒语出现
They may be recalled to active life
可以重新唤起他妈的生活
through the incantations presented in this book.
通过朗读这些咒语又可以
It is through recitation of these passages
给魔鬼生命… 并占有生活
that the demons are given license to possess the living.
你干什么? 这正是精彩部分
Hey, what’d you do that for? It was just getting good.
我不想再听了 就这样
I just don’t wanna hear it anymore, that’s all.
斯考迪 别这样
Scott, come on. Leave her alone, man.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!