有可能敌人不经任何警告给我们再发一条鱼雷
It’s possible the enemy will put another fish into us without warning.
现在去吧,好运
Now get going. Good luck.
– 18米,艇长先生 – 稳定龙骨
– 18 meters, Herr Kapitän. – Steady keel.

Jawohl
– 我们到海面是发射鱼雷,上浮 – 海面
– We torpedo on the surface. Take it up. – Surface.
– 舰长 – 潜艇在右舷舰艏
– Captain. – Submarine off starboard bow.
这边
This side.
我有一半惊讶他吞饵了
I’m half-surprised he took the bait.
这是他做的第一件愚蠢事,这让我们处于均势了
The first foolish thing he’s done. That makes us even.
告诉他 五分钟后我会结果他的船
Tell him that in five minutes I will finish off his ship.
准备好了,艇长先生
Ready, Herr Kapitän.
他给我们五分钟
He’s given us five minutes.
信♥号♥♥员
Signalman.
发这条信息,说“明白”,加上一句“谢谢”
Take this message. Say “Message understood.” Add a “thank you.”
31号♥,我是舰长
Mount 31, this is the captain.
那艘潜艇会呈直角接近
That sub’ll come close abeam.
等他一到侧面,给他艇艉一炮
As soon as he’s broadside, give him a shell in the stern.
要是我们走运,我们应该对付一个活靶子
If we’re lucky, we oughta have a sitting duck.
你的第二个目标是他的甲板炮
Your second target is his deck gun,
但你最好要快,因为我们动作的时候他会开始射击
but you better be quick, ’cause he’ll start shooting when we do.
当我给出开火的命令时,持续任意射击
When I give the command to fire, continue at will.
信♥号♥♥员,你和传令员没必要再待在船上
Signalman, no point in you and the talker staying aboard any longer.
– 是,长官,好运,长官 – 好运,长官
– Aye aye, sir. Good luck, sir. – Good luck, sir.
韦尔先生
Mr. Ware.
你的资料上说你在战前是一艘赛艇的船长
Your papers say you were captain of a racing yacht before the war.
你应该对速度和距离有很好的眼光
You ought have a pretty good eye for speed and distance.
– 我想我有的,长官 – 你愿意去掌舵吗?
– I think I have, sir. – Would you like to take the helm?
荣幸,舰长
My pleasure, Captain.
这不会花很久
This will not take long.
– 只用一条鱼雷,施瓦夫 – 是
– Use only one torpedo, Schwaffer. – Kapitän.
引擎室,我是舰长,我还能依靠你们吗?
Engine room, this is the captain. Can I still depend on you?
你一声令下,舰长,我会倾尽我们的全力
You say the word, Captain, and I’ll give you all we’ve got.
引擎室,把你的油门大开,然后赶紧离开
Engine room, crack your throttle wide and get the hell out of it.
– 把它全开然后离开这里 – 是,长官
– Turn it on full and get outta here. – Aye, sir.
开火
Fire.
开火,昆茨,开火
Fire, Kunz. Fire.
副炮,向舰桥开火
Secondary, fire at the bridge.
设定自爆雷,把人员撤出潜艇
Set the automatic detonators and get the men out of the ship.
走吧
Get going.
– 施瓦夫在哪里? – 我不知道,艇长先生
– Where’s Schwaffer? – I don’t know, Herr Kapitän.
– 可是自爆雷已经设好了,艇长先生 – 离艇
– But the automatic detonators are set, Herr Kapitän. – Get overboard.
– 艇长先生 – 我会把你救上去的,海尼,来吧
– Herr Kapitän. – I’ll take you up, Heini. Come on.
– 赶紧 – 来吧,我们走
– Hurry up. – Come on, let’s go.
来吧,海尼
Come on, Heini.
来吧
Come on.
都撤离了,长官,小艇在舰艉停着等我们
All clear, sir. The boat’s laying off stern for us.
这就跟上你
Right behind you.
是,长官
Aye, aye, sir.
你不能把艇靠近些吗?舰长就在我后面
Can’t you get this boat in closer? The captain’s behind me.
舰长还在船上,那边,甲板上
The captain’s still aboard. There, on the deck.
我们必须给他帮忙,到那边去
We gotta get him some help. Get in there.
那些U艇都有自爆雷
Those U-boats have detonators.
我才不管他们有什么,带这条船过去,立刻
I don’t care what they have. Take this boat in – now.
左舷没有火,我们从那边绕过去
There’s no fire on the port side. We go over that way.
你懂英语吗?左舷
Do you understand English? Port side.
时间不多了,你走吧,我来带这个人
Not much time. You go. I’ll bring this man.
你看不出来吗,这人要死了
Can’t you see? This man’s dying.
他是我的朋友
He is my friend.
留下原地,舰长
Stay where you are, Captain.
来吧大家,我们上去
Come on, you guys, let’s get up there.
这边,上去
This way. Get up there.
快,长官,我在下面并排停靠着
Hurry, sir, I’m double-parked downstairs.
好了,韦尔先生,人都在了
That’s it, Mr. Ware. That’s everybody.
好,把这东西划走
OK, get this thing outta here.
全知全能的上帝
请以你宽广的胸怀,接纳您的虔诚信徒的灵魂
我们的同志海尼·施瓦夫
为他的祖国尽职尽责
英勇牺牲
他受到我们的敬仰和哀悼
愿他能在波涛中安睡
灵魂得到安宁
礼毕
永别了,海尼
水兵解散
记得我们在舰桥上的话吗,很严肃的那次
Remember our talk on the bridge, the weighty one?
死亡和毁灭
Death and destruction?
你也许有兴趣知道,我对于希望看到了另外的理由
You might be interested to know that I’ve seen another reason for hope.
也是在一个有意思的地方找到的
Found it in a funny place, too.
在大洋的中间,就在战争的中间
In the middle of an ocean, right in the middle of a war.
不过你得走很长的路找到它,对吧,医生?
You had to come a long way to find it though, didn’t you, doc?
这路途是值得的
It was worth the trip.
也许
Maybe.
我本应该死好几次了,舰长
I should have died many times, Captain,
但我总是活了下来,不知怎么
but I continue to survive, somehow.
这一次,是你的错
This time, it was your fault.
我原先不知道
I didn’t know.
下一次,我不会扔给你绳子
Next time, I won’t throw you the rope.
我认为你会
I think you will.
二十世纪福克斯公♥司♥感谢国防部
以及美国海军为本片制♥作♥所提供的帮助

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!