♪ 当我们看到迷人的罗蕾莱女妖
And when we eye a Lorelei with captivating ways
♪ 愿我们畅饮,爱上我们所有活生生的日子
May we drink to love all our livelong days
♪ 敬你,我的朋友,还有你,我的朋友,我们大家一起
To you, my friend, and you, my friend, and all of us together
♪ 这一杯敬生活和欢笑还有歌♥曲
Here’s a toast to life and to laughter and song
♪ 好啤酒,我的朋友,好欢乐,我的朋友
Good beer, my friend, good cheer, my friend
♪ 抛开各种天气
through every kind of weather
♪ 让苍穹鸣响,我们高声大力歌♥唱
Make the welkin ring as we sing loud and strong
♪ 重新斟满冒泡的啤酒杯,每个人嘴唇沾着泡沫
Fill up the flowing steins again with foam on every lip
♪ 我们祝酒高呼“遵命”,情谊经久不衰
We’ll give a skol and shout “Jawohl!” in lasting fellowship
舰桥,声纳室
Bridge, Sonar.
我从听音器里收到古怪的噪声
I’m getting screwy noises from the hydrophone.
声纳室报告来自目标的古怪噪声,长官
Sonar reports screwy noises from the target, sir.
告诉他切换到喇叭上,少尉
Tell him to cut it in on speaker, Ensign.
把它接上线,路易斯
Put it on the line, Lewis.
♪ 当我们看到迷人的罗蕾莱女妖
And when we eye a Lorelei with captivating ways
他们在底下开舞会呢
They’re havin’ a ball down there.
我认为我们的心理战没起作用,舰长
I don’t think our psychology’s working, Captain.
不,效果很好
No, it’s working all right.
我几乎希望它没起作用了
I almost wish it wasn’t.
全速前进攻击,韦尔先生
All ahead for attack, Mr. Ware.
也许我们能在一首华尔兹舞曲中间把他撕开
Maybe we can rip him open in the middle of a waltz.
施瓦夫
Schwaffer.
关闭三号♥和四号♥油阀
Secure oil valves two and three.
关闭三号♥和四号♥油阀
Secure oil valves two and three.
四号♥
Number four.
这些油阀就要抑制不住漏油了, 艇长先生
The valves will not contain the oil, Herr Kapitän.
向海里排空辅助油箱
Empty belly tanks into the sea.
向海里排空辅助油箱
Empty belly tanks into the sea.
右舷船艉有浮油,长官,很大一摊
Oil slick off the starboard quarter, sir. It’s a big one.
声纳室,我们可能重创了他,他的螺旋桨还在转吗?
Sonar, we may have hit him hard. Are his props turning?
抱歉,长官,看样子他一点没完蛋
Sorry, sir, he doesn’t seem to be a bit dead.
他好好地往右舷离开
He’s going away at a good clip to starboard.
右舵10
Right ten degree rudder.
– 右舵10 – 准备发射吗, 长官?
– Right ten degree rudder. – Stand by to fire, sir?
不,我们再从他的尾巴上过一次
No, we’ll ride his tail again.
让他消化消化最后这一下,他在下面待不了太久
Let him digest that last one. He can’t stay down much longer.
– 回到140 – 140
– Come back on 140. – 140.
140.
– 施瓦夫? – 在?
– Schwaffer? – Yeah?
问问布劳恩,攻击后美国人往哪边转
Ask Braun which way the American turned after the attack.
他转向右舷,艇长先生
He turned to starboard, Herr Kapitän.
我来给你看点东西
Now I will show you something.
每次他攻击完之后
Each time he has attacked,
我们都向左舷或者右舷转开 以躲避攻击
we have turned off to port or starboard to avoid the attack.
他扔下深水炸♥弹♥,继续前进300或400米
He drops his water bombs and runs on for 300 or 400 meters,
然后转弯,来到我们船艉后面
and then turns, to fall back on our stern.
他不是每次都往同样方向转,但有两次是
He doesn’t always turn the same way, but twice he did,
在很短的几分钟内与我们航向平行
to run parallel with our course for a very few minutes.
那几分钟里他易受攻击
In those minutes he was vulnerable.
要是他再来一次,我们就准备好
If he does it again, we will be ready.
到时候没有时间上到潜望镜深度
There will not be time to come up to periscope depth.
但还是可能的
But it’s possible.
如果我们分散四条艇艏鱼雷
If we spread the four bow torpedoes,
一次全部发射,角度差个几度
fired all at once, angled a few degrees apart,
有一条可能命中
one may hit.
一条就够了
One will be enough.
但是…要是他不转到跟我们平行
But if he does not turn parallel to our course,
我们能做什么?
what can we do?
我们就撑住,直到他这么做
We will survive until he does.
从舰队天气中心收到的天气预报, 长官
Weather from Fleet Weather Control, sir.
– 韦尔先生 – 在,长官
– Mr. Ware. – Yes, sir?
天气在黄昏之前会变坏,会起风
The weather’s gonna get worse before dawn. There’s wind in it.
在汹涌的海面上追踪目标会很困难
It’s gonna be difficult to keep a fix on the target in the heavy sea.
– 可以的话,我们最好试试结果他 – 马上吗?
– We may as well try to finish him off if we can. – Immediately?
马上
Immediately.
你通知克雷因先生,我们要把剩下的所有东西全扔到目标头上
You inform Mr. Crain we’ll throw everything we have left at the target.
– 你们明白吗? – 艇长先生,那艘驱逐舰正在接近
– You understand? – Herr Kapitän, the destroyer is closing.
– 他来早了 – 我们准备好了,艇长先生
– He comes early. – We are ready, Herr Kapitän.
– 你要了解这不是常规步骤? – 是, 艇长
– You understand there will not be the usual routine? – Jawohl Kapitän.
封闭鱼雷发射管
Seal torpedo.
封闭
Seal.
– 韦尔先生,设定深度到100 – 是,长官
– Mr. Ware, set depth charges to 100. – Aye aye, sir.
– 目标转向左舷,长官 – 准备发射
– Target turning to port, sir. – Stand by to fire.
– 左舵10度 – 左舵10度
– Left ten degrees rudder. – Left ten degrees rudder.
发射
Fire.
– 他炸得太浅,上浮到50 – 50
– He fires too shallow. Up to 50. – 50.
50.
现在,美国人,转向正确的方向,我给你们点好礼物
Now, American, turn the right way and I’ll give you a pretty present.
海图室报告他在我们舰艉,航向还是140
Plot reports he’s off our stern. Course still 140.
来个右舵15度,我们来一次侧面攻击
Give her a right 15 degree rudder. We’ll make a beam attack.
右舵15度
Right 15 degree rudder.
他在转向
He is turning.
– 右舵20度 – 右舵20度
– Starboard 20 degrees. – Starboard 20.
右舵20
Starboard 20.
– 停止转向 – 停止转向
– Halt course. – Halt course.
鱼雷…
Torpedos…
放!
Loose!
放!
Loose!
请讲,声纳室
Go ahead, Sonar.
高速螺旋桨声,整个右舷都是
High-speed propeller effect, all on starboard side.
左引擎停车,左满舵
Stop port engine. Left full rudder.
击中了
It’s a hit.
安静
Silence.
上来,抱住他两条胳膊,伙计,两条
Come on now. Under both arms, man. Both arm.
他只有一条胳膊了,长官
He’s only got one arm, sir.
带他去右舷
Get him to starboard.
慢点,慢点,孩子们
Easy. Easy now, boys.
对,我们前锅炉房♥中了鱼雷
Yeah, we took the fish to forward fire room.
船艏和船艉防水隔板炸掉了
Fore and aft bulkheads, blown out.
锅炉房♥和引擎室进水了
Fire room and engine room, flooded.
水泵排水能让我们浮着吗?
Can the pumps keep us afloat?
即使可以,也不会太久
If they can, it won’t be for long.
好吧,你尽力能多久就多久
Well, make it as long as you can.
后引擎,你的损害如何?
Aft engine, what’s your damage?
我们有一些阀门松了
We got a few valves loose,
我们进了一点水,不过我们两个锅炉还有蒸汽
we’re taking a little water, but we’re still getting steam for two fire room.
你们多久会被淹没?
How long before you flood out?
30分钟,也许稍微多一点
30 minutes, maybe a little more.
那就停掉你的引擎
Then stop your engines,
但是准备好 一旦我有要求马上给我全部动力
but be ready to give me all the power you have the instant I ask for it.
韦尔先生,带一组人在甲板上点些火
Mr. Ware, get a party and light several fires on deck.
用床垫和汽油
Use mattresses and gasoline.
– 是,长官 – 我要这艘船看起来好像是正在燃烧
– Aye aye, sir. – I want it to look as if the ship is burning.
水泵在工作,但损管说希望渺茫
The pumps are in operation, but Damage Control says it’s hopeless.
我确定是这样
I’m sure it is.
你跟韦尔先生走,看能不能帮上忙
You go along with Ware and see if you can give him a hand.
无线电室, 我是舰长
Radio, this is the captain.
把这条紧急通信发给指挥中心:
Send this emergency dispatch to Operations.
“被鱼雷击中,请求立即援助”,就这些
“Hit by torpedo. Request immediate assistance.” That’s all.
他的引擎停了
His engines have stopped.
我们上到潜望镜深度
We’ll go up to periscope depth.
– 潜望镜深度 – 18米
– Periscope depth. – 18 meters.
这就够了,离开这里
That’s enough. Get out of here.
所有人注意了,我是舰长
Attention, everyone. This is the captain.
我要你们大家都仔细听着
I want all of you to listen carefully.
他们击中了能给我们造成最大损伤的地方,我们要失去这艘船了
They got one in where it would do the most damage and we’re going to lose the ship.
但是我们还有一招,我们要用用看
But we still have a kick left. We’re going to try to use it.
我希望装死以及大火能把敌人骗到海面上来
I am hoping that playing dead and the fire will bring the enemy to the surface.
除了保障人员以及31号♥舰炮组员之外,我要你们所有人弃船
Except for securing crew and the gun crew of mount 31, I want you all to abandon ship.
重复:弃船
Repeat: abandon ship.
尽快离得越远越好
Get as far away as quickly as you can.