keep him on it for 30 minutes at a speed of four knots.
260,30分钟,4节
260, 30 minutes, four knots.
然后让他回到140航向 以8节速度保持30分钟
And bring him back on course 140 for 30 minutes at a speed of eight knots.
140,30分钟,8节
140, 30 minutes, eight knots.
我们保持当前航向和速度,持续半小时
We’ll hold our present course and speed for half an hour.
30分钟18节
30 at 18.
从那个地方,那个结束时间,给我拦截目标所需的航向和速度
Now, from wherever we are, at the end of that time, give me a course
and speed to intercept the target.
我们要不要做一次失去接触后的搜索,舰长?
Are we gonna make a lost-contact search, Captain?
我们用搜索模式是逮不到那只小鸟的
We won’t catch this bird in a search pattern.
我很肯定他穿过我们的龙骨,然后往相反方向溜走了
I’m pretty sure he’s come off our keel and scooted in the opposite direction.
我们的航向会是239度,速度19节
Our course would be 239 degrees, speed 19 knots.
我们会在起动后28分钟拦截到他,长官
We would intercept in 28 minutes from the beginning of the run, sir.
好的,我们试试
All right, we’ll try it.
目标可能不会回到140航向,长官
The target might not come back on course 140, sir.
我认为他会
I think he will.
他有一项重要任务,没有什么能阻止他被击沉
He’s got an important mission. Nothing’ll stop him short of being sunk.
传话给各战位: 暂时休息
Pass the word to battle stations: stand easy.
是,长官
Aye aye, sir.
他消退了,艇长先生
He fades, Herr Kapitän.
他走远了
He goes away.
你认为他放弃了吗,艇长先生
You think he’s given up, Herr Kapitän?
有可能
It’s possible.
但为了确定
But, to be certain,
我们保持这个航向一阵子
we hold this course for a while,
然后我们再转到140
before we turn again to 140.
– 舰长,长官? – 怎么?
– Captain, sir? – Well?
我们做得怎么样?
How’re we doin’?
你们做得挺好,水兵们
You’re doin’ all right, sailors.
罗宾斯那家伙完全搞反了
That guy Robbins is 180 out.
– 这位可不是羽毛货商 – 那是你说的
– This guy is no feather merchant. – You said it.
我不得不截掉他的几根手指
I had to amputate his fingers.
你们重新装弹用了多长时间, 克雷因先生?
What was your time on reloading, Mr. Crain?
三分零三秒, 第一次
Three minutes three, the first time.
两分四十秒, 第二次
Two minutes 40, the second.
好啊,替我跟你的组员说声 “干得好”
Right on. Give your crew a “well done” for me.
谢谢,长官
Thank you, sir.
好好躺着, 水兵,你现在退出战争了
Lie still, sailor. You’re out of the war now.
很糟糕吗?
Is it bad?
你失去了你的手指,这是我的错
You’ve lost your fingers. It’s my fault.
我本来不该那么快打开架子
I shouldn’t have tripped those racks so quickly.
不,长官,我不应该把手放在轨道上
No, sir. I oughtn’t to have had my hand on the rail.
我猜我当时太兴奋了, 长官
I guess I got excited, sir.
我们一回特立尼达岛就会把你用飞机送回国内
Well we’ll get you flown stateside as soon as we put back into Trinidad.
不用多久你就可以回去做你的老本行了
You’ll be back in your civvy job in no time at all.
我以前是钟表匠
I was a watchmaker.
优先级电讯来了, 长官
Operational priority dispatch coming in, sir.
– 要执行军官到加密室来找我 – 是,长官
– Ask the executive officer to join me in the crypto room. – Yes, sir.
唉,你再也不能做手表了
Well, you won’t be making any watches again.
不能了,长官
No, sir.
不过我会应付下去
But I’ll make out all right.
我可以打赌
I’d bet on that.
好吧, 我们把他送到床上去
All right, let’s get him to bed.
我们炸到那艘潜艇了吗,长官?
Did we get the sub, sir?
没有,我们错过了它
No, we missed him.
我愿意付出我的手指逮到那艘潜艇
I’d have given my fingers to get that sub.
我不会假装懂得追捕潜艇,埃利斯
I don’t pretend to know anything about sub-chasing, Ellis
但我的确认为我们的新舰长懂
but I rather think our new captain does.

Joe.
那艘U艇还在大洋里
That U-boat is still in the ocean.
我半点都不会看好它的机会
I wouldn’t give a plugged duck for its chances.
电文刚刚经过译码器,长官
The dispatch is just coming through the decoder, sir.
“驱逐舰Luckman, Wald, Green,已派遣加入你们”
“Destroyers Luckman, Wald, Green, detached to aid you.”
“预计U艇可能试图与德国突击舰S、U或M号♥会合”
“Anticipate U-boat may be attempting to rendezvous with German Raider S, U or M.”
“减少通信,每小时报告一次位置,结束”
“Reduce radio traffic to position signal once every hour. End.”
但是那些驱逐舰要花14或15小时才能赶上我们,舰长
But it’ll take 14 or 15 hours for the destroyers to catch up with us, Captain.
对,如果我们够幸运能再次发现那艘U艇
Yes. If we’re lucky enough to find that U-boat again,
他可能拖着我们在援军到来前去对付一艘突击舰
he may tow us up against a raider before help comes
那可就不太走运了,对吧?
and that wouldn’t be so lucky, would it?
那些凶残的狼群火力和腿力要超过我们
Those murdering wolves can outgun and outrun us.
你对此有何感觉,韦尔先生?
How do you feel about it, Mr. Ware?
我们正接近拦截三角,14分钟,长官
We’re closing the triangle in 14 minutes, sir.
怎样?
Well?
我们试试运气吧
Let’s push our luck.
– 战斗戒备, 韦尔先生 – 是, 长官
– Alert battle stations, Mr. Ware. – Aye aye, sir.
左舷发电机电压低了
Voltage is low on port generator.
– 我给机房♥打电♥话♥ – 还要汤吗, 艇长先生?
– I’ll call the LE. – More soup, Herr Kapitän?
– 好 – 左舷发电机加大功率
– a. – More power on the port generator.
味道不像网球鞋吧, 艇长先生?
It does not taste like tennis shoes, Herr Kapitän?
非常好,大家错待你了,库奇
It’s very good. The men mistreat you, Cookie.
他们高兴就爱开玩笑,我不介意
They make jokes when they are happy. I don’t mind.
– 他们现在高兴吗? – 他们为你自豪, 艇长.
– Are they happy now? – They are proud of you, Herr Kapitän.
谢谢你,库奇
Thank you, Cookie.
– 现在已经接近50分钟了, 艇长 – 对
– It’s now nearly 50 minutes, Herr Kapitän. – Ya.
昆茨
Kunz.
艇长先生?
Herr Kapitän.
– 把潜艇上浮到潜望镜深度 – 遵命, 艇长先生
– Bring the ship up to periscope depth. – Jawohl, Herr Kapitän
艇长,这个策略很高明, 艇长
Herr Kapitän, the maneuvers were brilliant. Herr Kapitän
元首会很高兴
The Führer would be pleased.
艇长先生,螺旋桨,1200米
Herr Kapitän? Propellers. 1200 meters.
– 哪个方位? – 左舷,艇长先生
– Which quarter? – Port quarter, Herr Kapitän.
– 18米深,艇长先生 – 准备紧急下潜
– 18 meters, Herr Kapitän.. – Be ready for emergency dive.
准备紧急下潜
Stand by emergency dive.
– 紧急下潜! 80米 – 80! 下潜到80!
– Emergency, down to 80. – 80, down to 80.
那美国人读透了我的想法,海尼
The American has read my mind, Heini.

Ya.
深水炸♥弹♥
Water bombs.
– 左转3, 下潜到150 – 左转3, 150
– Port red three, down to 150. – Port red three, 150.
150,左转3
150, port red three.
目标正在左转,长官
Target turning left, sir.
左标准舵,设定深度到150
Left standard rudder. Set depth charges to 150.
– 设定深度到150 – 左标准舵
– Set depth charges to 150. – Left standard rudder.
哪里是海底?
Where is the bottom?
一块高地,艇长先生
A plateau, Herr Kapitän.
大约310米
About 310 meters.
那是不可能的,艇长先生,到那么深
It’s not possible, Herr Kapitän, to go that deep.
压力会压碎船体
The pressure would crush the hull.
– 左转,释放干扰 – 左转,释放干扰
– Port red three. Release Bold. – Port red three. Release Bold.
海底
The bottom.
艇长先生…
Herr Kapitän…
海底
The bottom.
是, 艇长
Jawohl, Kapitän.
坐底
Bottom.
– 水平 – 水平 – 水平
– Level. – Level. – Level.
– 引擎停车 – 引擎停车
– Stop engines. – Stop engines.
我们德国造真好,对吧,海尼?
We build them good in Germany, ya, Heini?

Yeah.
他又给我溜了,我什么也收不到,除了海底回声
He’s given me the slip again. I’m not getting anything but bottom echoes.
声纳丢失了他,舰长
Sonar’s lost him, Captain.
给我回声读数
Give me a Fathometer reading.
150英寻,长官
150 fathoms, sir.
那就是310米,超过1千英尺了
That’s 310 meters. That’s over a thousand feet.
他能下到那么深吗?
Can he go that deep?
他也许高兴我们以为他不能
He might like us to think he can’t.
涡轮缓慢减速直到停止
Slow down turbines easy until stopped.
涡轮缓慢减速直到停止
Slow down turbines easy until stopped.
我要这艘船上绝对安静
I want absolute silence on this ship.
声纳室, 我是舰长
Sonar, this is the captain.
停止搜索,但要一直注意听着水中听音器
Secure, but keep a close listening watch on the hydrophone.
要是他在下面,我认为他没时间逗留很久
If he is down there, I don’t think he’ll have time to linger very long.
他的引擎声在减弱
His engines are fading.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!