What’s the rush?
我不知道,但我们肯定在榨干机器,老兄
I don’t know, but we’re sure juicin’ it up, boy.
喂,哥们
Hey, buddy.
怎么回事?
What’s the word?
雷达屏幕上有东西,我们正在追
Radar’s got somethin’ on the screen. We’re going after it.
– 怎么啦? – 他说他们逮到敌船
– What’s up? – He says they got a bogey.
赶紧,快,起来
Hurry. Come on, wake up.
– 我们要去追它 – 你可不想错过
– We’re going after it. – You don’t wanna miss it.
让路
Gangway.
请让路
Gangway, please.
请让路
Gangway, please.
我先来的,你自己让路
I was here first. Gangway yourself.
请原谅,长官
Excuse me, sir.
喂,让开,让舰长进去
Break it up. Let the captain in.
– 聚在一起干嘛,水手? – 哦,长官,我…
– What’s all the crowd about, sailor? – Well, sir, I…
我猜想是我们登船后就没太多让人兴奋的东西
I guess we don’t get much excitement aboard this ship.
– 坐着吧,你叫什么名字? – 安德鲁斯,长官
– Keep your seat. What’s your name? – Andrews, sir.
你认为是什么,安德鲁斯?
What do you make of it, Andrews?
我不完全知道,舰长,我们的速度带来干扰声
I don’t exactly know, Captain. Our speed’s rattling the set.
猜一下吧,你是机务员
Well, take a guess. You’re the operator.
哦,长官,它速度大概10节
Well, sir, it’s doing about ten knots.
它有一些动力,但这个不明物太小不会是重型船只
It’s got some power, but it’s too small a spook to be a heavy vessel.
照我说它可能是一条渔船或者…
I’d say it might be a fishing smack, or…
噢,它可能是一艘潜艇的指挥台,长官
Well, it might be the conning tower of a sub, sir.
– 舰桥,韦尔中尉 – 韦尔先生
– Bridge. Lieutenant Ware. – Mr. Ware.
按我们前进的速度,我们就要丢失雷达接触了
We’re about to lose radar contact at the rate we’re heading.
减速到目标的速度, 跟在它尾巴后面
Reduce speed to speed of target and get on its tail.
在这个距离,我们会在破晓时视觉接触
At this distance, we’ll make visual contact at daybreak.
我要不要发动舰员待命?
Shall I shake the ship out for a standby?
这里用不着太多发动了
Not much shaking out to be done down here.
不过要备好水下搜索设备
But ready underwater search gear.
如果这个不明物是一艘U艇
If this spook is a U-boat,
他可能会突然中断,我们就得去追赶他
he might pull the plug, and we’ll have to go after him.
– 谁是资深雷达员,安德鲁斯? – 就是我,长官
– Who’s the senior radarman, Andrews? – That’s me, sir.
好,那你追踪替我们追踪目标
All righ, then you have to track the target for us.
任何转向或是他做出任何速度上的小变化
Any turn or he makes any change in speed,
不管多小,你不要错过一个动作
no matter how small, don’t you miss one move.
我会盯住他,你不必担心,舰长
I’ll stick on him, don’t you worry, Captain.
好,我不担心
All right, I won’t.
要是谁给弄了个措手不及,那也不能是我们
If anybody’s gonna be caught with his pants down, it oughtn’t to be us.
照我看起来他懂业务啊
Seems like he knows his business to me.
羽毛货商,我就说这句,羽毛货商
Feather merchant, that’s all I got to say. Feather merchant.
Signal is to stern, Herr Kapitän.
8千米
8,000 meters.
不是船就是回波错误
It’s either a ship or a false echo.
对,艇长
– You’ve lost it. – Ja, Kapitän.
它时有时无的
It comes and goes.
海面回波让它很难保持住图像显示
The sea return makes it difficult to keep the image.
有了,艇长,它来了
There, Kapitän. There it comes.
左舵20度,施瓦夫
Port 20 degrees, Schwaffer.
– 左舵20度 – 左舵20度
– Port 20 degrees. – Port 20 degrees.
左舵20
Port 20
目标正在转舵向左
Target’s course changing to port.
目标正在左转,舰长
Target’s turning left, Captain.
25…20度
25… 20 degrees.
维持当前速度,保持不变
Maintain your present speed. Steady as you go.
– 保持不变 – 保持不变,长官
– Steady as you go. – Steady as you go, sir.
我可以问问你要作何处理吗,长官?
May I ask what your procedure is, sir?
如果这是一艘敌舰,他的示波器上可能有我们的信♥号♥♥
If this is an enemy ship, he may have our signal on his oscillator
而他正在感知我们
and he’s trying to feel us out –
做几个转向,看看我们是否改变位置
make a couple of turns, see if we change position.
如果我们可以保持在他后面位置不变
If we can hold an unchanging position behind him,
他可能误会我们是这汹涌海面上的幻影回波
he may mistake us for a ghost echo on these heavy seas.
信♥号♥♥没有变化,艇长先生
The signal does not change, Herr Kapitän.
右舵40度
Starboard 40 degrees.
右舵40度
Starboard 40 degrees.
右舵40度
Starboard 40 degrees.
右舵40
Starboard 40.
目标右舵急转,长官
Target’s turning sharp starboard, sir.
呃…你能估计度数吗,安德鲁斯?
Can you estimate the degree, Andrews?
– 40…45度,舰长 – 所有引擎停车
– 40… 45 degrees, Captain. – All engines stop.
– 所有引擎停车 – 所有引擎停车,长官
– All engines stop. – All engines stop, sir.
你觉得它可能是一艘U艇吗,长官?
You think it might be a U-boat, sir?
摆动像是,他可能咬钩
Wiggling like one. He may take the bait.
– 要是他没有,就会紧急下潜 – 过一下,长官
– If he doesn’t, he’ll crash-dive. – Excuse me, sir.
它保持在同一位置,艇长先生
It holds the same place, Herr Kapitän.
恢复航向140
Resume course 140.
– 140 – 140
– 140 – 140
在
Yes?
他上钩了,舰长,他回到航向140
He’s on the hook, Captain. He’s come back into course 140.
– 所有引擎三分之二速度前进,向140 – 是,长官,140
– All engines ahead two-thirds, steer 140. – Aye aye, sir. 140.
是,前进三分之二,长官
Aye aye, ahead two-thirds, sir.
干得好,安德鲁斯
Well done, Andrews.
目标不会满足于检查我们那么一次
The target won’t be satisfied with that one check on us.
时不时要小心他做出转向
Look for him to make a turn every now and then.
或者他有可能慢下来或加速,谢谢你
Or he may slow down or speed up. Thank you.
– 长官? – 什么?
– Sir? – Well?
你要发出电讯吗,长官?
Do you wanna send a dispatch, sir?
干嘛?你急着要发一份吗,水兵?
Why? Are you anxious to take one, sailor?
不是,长官,我只是觉得也许…
No, sir. I just thought maybe…
我们今晚必须保持无线电静默,水兵
We have to keep radio silence tonight, sailor.
我们可能对目标亮底牌
We might tip our hand to the target.
但我会在早上发出一份,明白吗?
But I’ll get one out in the morning, OK?
是,长官
Yes, sir.
我是舰长
This is the captain.
我猜你们都在等着听几句话
I guess you’re all waiting for some kind of word.
我们正在追踪一艘不明身份的船只
We’re tracking an unidentified ship.
我们试图跟在它尾巴后面,直到明早
We’re going to try to stay on his tail until morning.
我们会提前早饭,并在05:30进入战斗岗位
We will breakfast early, and go to battle stations at 0530.
要是我们黎明后不久跟一艘潜艇缠上了 可不要惊讶
Don’t be surprised if we tangle with a pig-boat a little after dawn.
高效做好自己的工作
Do your jobs efficiently
我们就能给海恩斯号♥记上一功,就这些
and we’ll chalk one up for the Haynes. That’s all.
我看我们就扔个鸡蛋顺着他的潜望镜下去
I reckon we’ll just drop an egg right down his periscope.
那样就是又一个纳粹的终结了,是吧?
That’ll be the end of one more Nazi, huh?
要么他会发射一条鱼直击我们的肺腑
Or he’ll just pop a fish right in our guts,
那就成了这个白铁罐头的终结了
and that’ll be the end of this tin can.
老兄,潜艇跟咱们比不了
Man, a sub ain’t no match for us.
哦,比不了吗?
Oh, they ain’t?
那怎么他们在北大西洋要三艘驱逐舰协作…
Then how come they hunt U-boats with three destroyers
…才能猎杀U艇呢?
workin’ together up in the North Atlantic?
对啊,怎么回事?
Yeah. How come?
的确
You bet.
下一班是谁?
Whose watch is next?
昆茨中尉,艇长先生
Lieutenant Kunz, Herr Kapitän.
叫他过来
Have him come here.
是,艇长
Jawohl Kapitän.
昆茨中尉,前来报到
Lieutenant Kunz, report forward.
(元首指挥,我们跟随)
你找我,艇长先生?
You wanted me, Herr Kapitän?
对,昆茨,你是甲板的下一班
Ja, Kunz. Yours is the next watch on topside.
我们在FMB上有个信♥号♥♥,我想它是个假回波
We have a signal on the FMB. I think it’s a false echo.
但为了检查它的反应,你要每小时Z形机动两次直到破晓
But to check its reaction, you will zigzag twice an hour until daybreak.
如果它接近了, 你马上把我叫醒
If it moves in closer, you will awaken me immediately.
是,艇长
Jawohl, Kapitän
施瓦夫
Schwaffer.
进来,海尼
Come in, Heini.
那个昆茨让我烦心
That Kunz annoys me.
提醒他 我们在海上不敬礼
Remind him that we do not salute at sea.
他是新来的,艇长先生,他会厌倦这样的
He is new, Herr Kapitän. He will tire of it.
他是新人啊?
He is new?
就像我们的新德国,一台机器
Like our new Germany. A machine.