去吧!跳!
Go on! Jump!
木筏!木筏!到木筏上去,孩子们!
The rafts! The rafts! Make for the rafts, boys!
她的!
She’s going!
哦,上帝!别让我走!让我抓住!
Oh, god! Don’t let me go! Let me get hold!
让我抓住!我没有救生带!
Let me get hold! I haven’t got a life belt!
你应该带上你的救生带。你不知道你的命令吗?
You ought to have your life belt. Don’t you know your standing orders?
这里!
Here!
该死的舵手!他就不能让我们休息一下吗?
Bloody coxswain! Can’t he ever give us a break?
舵手!舵手!
Coxswain! Coxswain!
没事的,先生!我要到另一个木筏上去!
It’s all right, sir! I’ll make for the other raft!
我们在天上的父,愿人都尊你的名为圣。
“Our father, which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.
愿你的国降临,愿你的旨意行在地上,如同行在天上。
“Thy kingdom come, “thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
我们日用的饮食,今日赐给我们。
“Give us this day our daily bread.
“宽恕我们的罪过,如同我们宽恕他人的罪过”
“Forgive us our trespasses, “as we forgive them that trespass against us.”
先生。
Sir.
pk20护航队有信♥号♥♥。
Signal from convoy pk20.
其中一艘护卫舰在其转向位置沉没,在护卫舰后方15英里处。
One of the escorts has been sunk in her diversion position, 15 miles astern of the convoy.
——什么船?——罗盘刻度盘。
– What ship? – Compass Rose.
遗憾。她是个好人。
Pity. She was a good one.
-他们有机会吗?-如果他们能活下来。
– Have they any chance? – If they can stay alive.
毒蛇不会在天亮前离开车队去找他们。
Viperous won’t leave the convoy to look for them before daylight.
你认识她吗?
Do you know somebody in her?
是的,我喜欢。
Yes, I do.
哦。坏运气。
Oh. Bad luck.
是吗?
Yes?
“鲍勃!你有多长时间?你喝过茶了吗?”
‘Bob! How long have you got? Have you had your tea?’
“高兴?这很好,吉姆!
‘With glad? That’s fine, Jim!
“随便定个日子,我就在你的婚礼上跳舞!”
‘Just name the day, and I’ll dance at your wedding!’
“你好,伊莱恩,亲爱的。
‘Hello, Elaine, darling.
“你还没有摆脱掉那个血块丈夫吗?”
‘Haven’t you got rid of that clot of a husband yet?
“我们都等着出去……”
‘We’re all waiting to go out…’
矮子,你怎么了?矮子!
shortie, what’s the matter with you? Shortie!
别说了,行吗?你看不出他已经完了吗?
Oh, stop it, will you? Can’t you see he’s finished?
我刚和他谈过。
I’ve just been talking to him.
-那是一小时前的事了-威尔逊死了,长官。
– That was an hour ago. – Wilson’s dead, sir.
——确定吗?-是的,先生,冷死了。
– Sure? – Yes, sir. Stone-cold.
那就让他过去吧。
Put him over, then.
-下一个是谁?-只有你和罗丝,先生。
– Who’s going up next? – There’s only you and Rose, sir.
玫瑰吗?玫瑰!
Rose? Rose!
好吧。
All right.
Ferraby !醒醒吧!醒醒,该死的!
Ferraby! Wake up! Wake up, damn you!
我累了,第一!
I’m tired, number one!
你别想睡觉!你们其他人也一样!
You’re not going to sleep! And that goes for the rest of you!
没人要睡觉!
Nobody’s going to sleep!
来吧,你们这些懒鬼!醒醒吧!
Come on, you lazy bastards! Wake up!
醒醒吧!如果你想活下去的话!
Wake up! That’s if you want to live!
来吧!我要让你动起来!
Come on! I’ll make you move about!
-开大点声!去淹死你自己吧!
– Turn it up! – Go and drown yourself!
如果你们不唤醒你们的思想,我就把你们都淹死!
I’ll drown the lot of you, if you don’t wake your ideas up!
现在,来吧!唱!
Now, come on! Sing!
我在这棵张开的栗子树下,当我把你抱在我的膝上时,我多么高兴啊,我在这棵张开的栗子树下,我来吧,亲爱的!伸出援手!
I under the spreading Chestnut tree I when I take you on my knee I oh, how happy I shall be I under the spreading Chestnut tree .i come on, gracey! Lend a hand!
如果我们去睡觉,我们就完蛋了!
If we go to sleep, we’ve had it!
如果我们能醒到天亮,我们就有机会了!
If we can stay awake till morning, we’ve got a chance!
来吧!唱歌♥!
Come on! Sing!
我在这棵张开的栗子树下当我把你抱在膝上的时候我啊,多么幸福啊我在这棵张开的栗子树下。
I under the spreading Chestnut tree I when I take you on my knee I oh, how happy I shall be I under the spreading Chestnut tree .i and again.
不要睡在那里!
No going to sleep there!
来吧!
Come on!
我们去看看另一批吧!
Let’s go and look at the other lot!
太阳马上就要出来了!
The sun’ll be out soon!
这是正确的。现在,桨。
That’s right. Now, paddle.
戈登!戈登,振作起来!
Gordon! Gordon, buck up!
我会没事的,基思。
I’ll be all right, Keith.
要是第♥一♥夫♥人♥能让我带妻子去格拉斯哥就好了。
If only number one would let me have my wife up to Glasgow.
他拒绝了,你知道的。
He turned it down, you know.
我们摆脱不了他!我们不能!我们不能!
We can’t get rid of him! We can’t! We can’t!
继续,小伙子。
Carry on, lads.
好吧。下一个问题。
All right. Next question.
有人知道吗?
Anyone know?
来吧!醒醒吧!
Come on! Wake up!
用来拖伞的东西。
A thing for towing paravanes from.
正确的。所有的鼓掌。
Right. All applaud.
鼓掌!鼓掌!困难!
Clap! Clap! Harder!
你听到了吗?他们清醒。
Do you hear that? They’re awake, anyway.
你好,数量一个。
Hello, number one.
你好,先生。
Hello, sir.
——你好!服务员!——是的,先生。
– Hi! Waiter! – Yes, sir.
——你好!服务员!-是的,马上就去。
– Hi! Waiter! – Yes, at once.
哦,稍等一下。恐怕这水有点脏。
Oh, just a moment. I’m afraid that water’s a bit dusty.
先生,我马上去换。
I’ll have it changed immediately, sir.
我很抱歉。恐怕这是战争。
I’m so sorry. It’s the war, I’m afraid.
哦,清楚了。在这种情况下,我不想太小题大做。
Oh, clear. In that case, I don’t want to make too much of it.
不,先生,谢谢,先生。
No, sir. Thank you, sir.
-再给我一大杯粉色杜松子酒。——是的。当然可以,先生。
– Bring me another large pink gin. – Yes. Certainly, sir.
-抱歉我迟到了。——先生,恭喜你。
– Sorry I’m late. – Sir, congratulations.
哦。谢谢。
Oh. Thanks.
我可以接这个电♥话♥吗?谢谢你!
May I take this? Thank you.
我给您点了一大杯粉红色的杜松子酒。
I’ve ordered you a large pink gin.
好吧,那就开始吧。谢谢。
Well, that’ll do for a start. Thanks.
-你看到菲拉比了吗?——是的。
– Did you see ferraby? – Yes.
恐怕他要在医院里住很长时间。
I’m afraid he’ll be in hospital a very long time.
我跟医生谈过了,完全崩溃了。
I talked to the mo. It’s a complete breakdown all right.
你去见莫雷尔的妻子了吗?
Did you go and see morell’s wife?
-我刚从她的公♥寓♥回来。-她怎么样?
– I’ve just come from her flat. – How was she?
她躺在床上。
She was in bed.
哦。她接受不了吗?
Oh. Was she taking it badly?
我觉得她接受得很好。
I think she was taking it very well.
我不是唯一的访客。
I wasn’t the only visitor.
该死的战争。
Damn the war.
-我昨天在海军部…——有,先生。
– I was at the admiralty yesterday… – There, sir.
——水吗,先生?——是的。
– Water, sir? – Yes.
正确的。
Right.
——谢谢。-谢谢,先生。
– Thanks. – Thank you, sir.
——干杯。——干杯。
– Cheers. – Cheers.
现在,然后。他们要给我一艘城♥堡♥级护卫舰。
Now, then. They are giving me a castle-class frigate.
这是最新式的护卫队。
That’s the very latest type of escort.
他们还给了我这个,让我负责一个伴♥游♥团体。
They’ve also given me this, and put me in charge of an escort group.
他们给你半条。
And they’re giving you a half stripe.
天哪!
Good heavens!
海军少校!他们下一步要做什么?
Lieutenant commander! What will they do next?
但是有一个障碍。
But there is a snag.
我将成为小组的高级官员。
I shall be senior officer of the group.
所以他们同意我可以任命一名中尉作为一号♥指挥官。
So they’ve agreed I can have a lieutenant commander as number one.
他们说我可以得到你。
They said I could have you.
我说我不知道。
I said I didn’t know.
你最好把这件事弄清楚。
You’d better be clear about this.
如果你想的话,现在你可以拥有自己的命令了。
You could have your own command now, if you wanted it.
巡洋舰。
A corvette.
但如果你跟我在一起,你可能会错过自己的船。
But if you stay with me, you may miss getting your own ship.
我当然希望你能来。
I’d like to have you, of course.
但你得自己拿主意。
But you’ll have to make up your own mind.
这是……由你决定。
That’s… up to you.
跟我说说我们的新船,先生。
Tell me about our new ship, sir.
Saltash。我从来没听说过叫这个名字的城♥堡♥。
Saltash. I can’t say I’ve ever heard of a castle of that name.
我也没有,我在地图上都找不到。
Neither have I. I couldn’t even find it on the map.
现在地图上有了。
Well, it’s on the map now.
就像一幢公♥寓♥,对吧?
Like a block of flats, isn’t she?
-我想知道那是什么东西。——天知道。
– I wonder what that thing is there. – Goodness knows.
我们应该弄一份平面图,把布局再过一遍。
We ought to get a set of plans and go over the layout.
码头办公室有个布景。要我去拿吗?
There’s a set in the dock office. Shall I get them?
哦,是的。这样做,好吗?
Oh, yes. Do that, will you?