我告诉她为我们准备了一个火锅。
I told her to have a hotpot ready for us.
——鲍勃……——嗯嗯?
– Bob… – Mm-hm?
-我有话要说。——那是什么?
– I’ve got something to say. – What’s that?
嗯…不要拐弯抹角。
Well… no beating about the bush.
你看,她和我……嗯,那是……我在考虑战后去接受治疗。
You see, she and I… Well, that is… I’m thinking of getting fixed up after the war.
高兴吗?这很好,吉姆!
With glad? That’s fine, Jim!
这对她来说是最好的事,对你也是!
The best thing that could happen for her, and for you, too!
你问过她了,嗯?
You’ve asked her, eh?
嗯,有点。我们达成了共识。
Well, sort of. We have an understanding, like.
-只有一件事。——什么?
– There’s only one thing. – What?
她很担心你。她做家务很长时间了。
She’s worried about you. She’s been housekeeping for a long time.
哦,算了吧!总有一天我自己也会结婚的!
Oh, forget it! I might get married myself one of these days!
好了,你去吧,吉姆。
Now, you go ahead, Jim.
定个日子,我就在你的婚礼上跳舞!
Just name the day, and I’ll dance at your wedding!
那是什么样的,先生?
What’s it like, sir?
不是很好。看起来他们已经被搜查过好几次了。
Not too good. It looks as if they’ve been raided several times.
– 1号♥…——先生?
– Number one… – Sir?
会有很多人申请特殊假期。
They’ll be a lot of applications for special leave.
取消普通假期,把它给有家或岸上亲戚的评级。
Cancel ordinary leave and give it to ratings with homes or relatives ashore.
是,长官。
Aye-aye, sir.
任何消息,鲍勃?
Any news, Bob?
不。我试着给酒吧打电♥话♥。线路出故障了。
No. I tried to phone the pub. The line’s out of order.
我要上岸去看看。
I’m going ashore to see.
我想和你一起去。——是的,吉姆。当然可以。到来。
– I’d like to come with you. – Yes, Jim. Of course. Come along.
看,小伙子!海军的这里!
Look out, lads! The Navy’s here!
正好赶上喝杯茶!总是很高兴看到海军!
Just in time for a cup of tea! Always glad to see the Navy!
脂的名字。29日,码头道路。发生了什么事?
Name of tallow. 29, dock road. What happened?
脂先生,是的。那是你的房♥子,不是吗?
Mr tallow, yes. That was your house, wasn’t it?
直接命中。我很抱歉。非常抱歉,。
A direct hit. I’m very sorry. Very sorry, indeed.
我当然向市政厅报告了这件事。
I reported it to the town hall, of course.
脂。
Tallow.
是的,我们到了。
Yes, here we are.
只有一人伤亡。贝尔太太。
There was only one casualty. Mrs bell.
他们没有通知你吗?
Didn’t they notify you?
我们已经出海了。
We’ve been at sea.
是的,恐怕是这样。
Yes, I’m afraid so.
如果有什么我们可以帮忙的…-葬礼什么时候举♥行♥的?-两天前。
If there’s any help we can give… – When was the funeral? – Two days ago.
总共有21个。都是码头路的。
There was 21 altogether. All from dock road.
你知道,那是个糟糕的夜晚。
It was a bad night, you see.
市长和合作伙伴出席了。一切都做得很好。
The mayor and cooperation attended. Everything was properly done.
她什么都不可能知道,塔洛先生。
She can’t have known anything, mr tallow.
一切都在一秒钟内结束了。她根本不可能受苦。
It was all over in a second. She can’t have suffered at all.
不。我看到。
No. I see that.
这是一种……安慰。
It’s a sort of… comfort.
是的。谢谢你!
Yes. Thank you.
我过一两天就回来。
I’ll come back in a day or two.
嗯,就是这样。
Well, that’s that.
——一切吗?——是这样认为的。
– Got everything? – Think so.
我不能假装我做得像你一样好。
I can’t pretend I’ve made a good job of it as you would’ve done.
废话,亲爱的!这是一个谬论。
Nonsense, darling! That’s a fallacy.
男人和女人一样会收拾行李,如果你有兴趣的话。
Men can pack just as well as women, if you’re anything to go by.
嗯,可爱的!
Mm, lovely!
没人能像你一样调马提尼酒!
There’s no one can mix a Martini like you do!
-我再给你来一杯。-不适合我。我迟到了。
– Let me shake you another. – Not for me. I’m late already.
上火车之前你打算做什么?
What are you going to do till it’s time for your train?
哦,我想去吃点东西吧。
Oh, get something to eat, isuppose.
去克拉奇街的那家店试试。他们星期天开门。
Try that place in clarges street. They’re open on sundays.
你不能让这家伙走开吗?如果你告诉他这是我最后一晚…亲爱的,你知道我会的!可以,但这是生意。
Can’t you put this chap off? If you told him it was my last evening… Darling, you know I would if! Could, but this is business.
他是个顶级制片人,还在考虑让我参演他的新剧。
He’s a top producer, and considering me for a part in his new show.
他就不能在工作日的午餐时间考虑一下你吗?
Well, couldn’t he consider you over lunch on a weekday?
哦,约翰,真的。你一定要为我把假期搞糟吗?
Oh, John, really. Must you try to spoil the end of your leave for me?
——对不起,亲爱的……-我要迟到了。
– Sorry, darling… – I’m going to be terribly late.
我去打电♥话♥叫辆出租车。-有辆出租汽车在等我。
– I’ll phone for a taxi. – There’s a hire car waiting for me.
再见,亲爱的。
Goodbye, darling.
——再见,亲爱的。-旅途愉快。
– Bye, darling. – Have a nice trip.
天哪,我看了一眼!
Heavens, I look a sight!
你下次休假时告诉我一声。
Let me know when you’re on leave again.
——是的,我…再见,亲爱的!
– Yes, I… – Bye, darling!
”伊莲。你还没把你丈夫的血块除掉吗?
‘Elaine. Haven’t you got rid of that clot of a husband yet?
“我们都在等着去吃晚饭。
‘We’re all waiting to go off to dinner.
“喂?你好,伊莲吗?
‘Hello? Hello, Elaine?
“我说,把那该死的东西关掉!”我一个字也听不见!
‘I say, turn that damn thing off! I can’t hear a word!
“噢,那是更好的。喂?你好!”
‘Oh, that’s better. Hello? Hello!’
你知道吗,我一直认为在战争中孤军奋战总比一无所有好。
You know, I’m the man who always thought that in war it was better to be on your own than have nothing to lose.
你还是有点这样想,是吗?
You still do think it a bit, dontyou?
下次我回来时,咱们到乡下去吧。
Next time I’m back, let’s get away into the country.
忘记战争吧。
Forget about the war.
-亲爱的,我有个坏消息——什么?
– Darling, I have some bad news. – What?
我要被搬走了。
I’m being moved away.
——在哪里?-我不知道。
– Where to? – I don’t know.
我们可能要过很长一段时间才能再见面。
It may be quite a time before we can see each other again.
-没办法。——没有。
– Can’t be helped. – No.
事实上,我觉得这样也好,真的。
In fact, I suppose it’s just as well, really.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我可能会向你求婚,或者做类似的蠢事。
I would have ended up by asking you to marry me, or something foolish like that.
结婚有什么好傻的?
What’s so foolish about marriage?
在战时开始考虑永久性的事情是错误的。
It’s a mistake to start thinking about permanent things in wartime.
我不知道。
I don’t know.
你这么认为吗?
Do you think so?
是的。是的,我喜欢。
Yes. Yes, I do.
我该进去了。
It’s time I was in.
准备离港!特别船员,靠近!
Hands to station for leaving harbour! Special sea-duty men close up!
情况如何,一号♥?
How are we doing, number one?
在护卫队后面十五海里,长官。
About 15 miles astern of the convoy, sir.
哦。如果可以的话,我想在午夜前叙叙旧。
Oh. Well, I’d like to catch up before midnight if we can.
-让她继续说下去。是,长官。
– So keep her cracking on. – Aye-aye, sir.
现在我们似乎总能得到一些消遣的工作。
We always seem to be getting these diversion jobs nowadays.
-算是一种恭维吧。-挺冷的。寒冷的夜晚。
– Sort of compliment, I suppose. – Pretty cold one. Cold night, too.
可可马上就来了,先生。
Cocoa’s just coming up, sir.
-出色的!——先生!
– Yeoman! – Sir!
用简单的语言称呼毒蛇。
Call viperous on rt. Plain language.
就说”在你后面15英里处被鱼雷击中”
Say, “torpedoed 15 miles astern of you.”
清理船只和木筏!但是等我的命令!
Clear away boats and rafts! But wait for the word!
“帮助!谁来救救我啊!”
‘Help! Somebody help me!’
这是没有好!飞机被撞坏了,长官!
It’s no good! The rt’s smashed, sir!
她走了!
She’s going down!
——机舱吗?——先生?
– Engine room? – Sir?
放下它,上来吧!
Leave it and come up!
上来吧,伙计们!我们在这里完成!
Up you go, lads! We’re finished here!
-他完蛋了吗?-我在船上就不行。跳转到它。
– Is he going down? – Not with me on board. Jump to it.
我的安全带!我没带救生带!
My life belt! I left my life belt!
叹,叹,叹!
Heave, heave, heave!
不行,先生!她是快!这是列表!
It’s no good, sir! She’s fast! It’s the list!
筏子。清理木筏!
The raft, then. Clear out the rafts!
来吧!
Come on!
温赖特,长官,我要扔掉引物。
Wainwright, sir. I’m ditching the primers.
哦,是的,当然。
Oh, yes, of course.
我可不想让这群人跟我们一起死。
Don’t want to take this lot down with us all alive.
-扔掉机密书籍?-对,扔过去!
– Ditch the confidential books? – Yes, throw them over!
——舵手!——长官!
– Coxswain! – Sir!
管道 “弃船”!
Pipe “abandon ship”!
是,长官!弃船!
Aye-aye, sir! Abandon ship!
弃船!
Abandon ship!
-是船长!-机会有多大,先生?
– It’s the skipper! – What’s the chances, sir?
弃船!
Abandon ship!
该走了,小伙子们。祝大家好运。
Time to go, lads. Good luck to you all.
来吧!跳!
Come on! Jump!
来吧!这里!
Come on! This way!
这里有木筏! 快点!
Raft here! Come on!
加油,伙伴!这里!
Come on, mate! This way!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!