你会以为我疯了
You’ll just think I’m nuts.
嗯,他们有可能会把我们俩都锁起来
Yeah, well, then maybe they’ll have to lock us both up.
你也看见他了?
You see him too?
我只看到人影
I saw somebody.
可能是你死去的教父
Maybe it was your fairy godfather.
Eric并没有回来找我
Eric didn’t come back for me.
他已经不是我这活人的朋友了
He can’t be my friend anymore because I’m alive.
需要个朋友送你回家吗?
You want a friend to walk you home?
我满眼欲望
lust in my eyes
孩子们
boys.
看来我们的朋友T-bird今晚不能来了…
It seems our friend t-bird won’t be joining us this evening…
因为不小心把自己的命送了
On account of a slight case of death.
要不要坐着说?
You wanna sit down?
这样啊 又该是魔鬼之夜了
Well, well, well. Devil’s night is upon us again.
我想我们得举♥行♥个小宴会…
I thought we’d throw a little party…
点燃些火焰,赚点小钱
Start a bunch of fires, make a little profit.
我喜欢那些漂亮的火光
I like the pretty lights.
问题是,这些以前都做过了 你懂我说什么吗?
Problem is, it’s all been done before. You see what I’m saying?
这不是退出的原因
That’s no reason to quit.
错,这才是最好的借口
Wrong. Best reason to quit.
惟一退出的理由
Only reason to quit.
我们有一种想法
A man has an idea.
使人着迷… 就像我一样
The idea attracts others… Like-minded.
这想法将会被延申开来 被设置为一个制度
The idea expands. The idea becomes an institution.
刚那想法是什么?
What was the idea?
看,这就是一直困扰我的地方
That’s what’s been bothering me, boys.
可是我跟你们讲,每次当我一想到它…
But I’ll tell ya, when I used to think about the idea itself…
我就自然的笑了起来
It’d put a big old smile on my face.
你们看…
You see, gentlemen…
贪婪是给那些不成熟的外行人看的
Greed is for amateurs.
骚动,混乱,无政♥府♥…
Disorder, chaos, anarchy-
这才是好玩的地方啊!
now that’s fun!
那魔鬼之夜怎么办? – 怎么办?
What about devil’s night? – What about it?
这烂城市的第一把火就是我点燃的
I started the first fires in this goddamn city.
后来我才知道每个混♥蛋♥都在仿效我
Before I knew it, every charlatan and shit-heel was imitating me.
你知道他们有些什么吗?
Do you know what they got now?
恶魔之夜请柬
Devil’s night greeting cards.
难道那不珍贵吗?
Isn’t that precious?
对啊
Yeah.
这种想法已经变成了一种惯例
The idea has become the institution, boys.
该是做些别的事了
Time to move along.
你不想我们去把整个城市给点燃吗?
You don’t want us to do “light my fire” time for the whole city?

No.
不,我要你们做个让神也会… 吓一跳的创世巨火
I want you to set a fire so goddamn big, the gods will notice us again.
我不也是这么说的
That’s what I’m saying. I want all you boys…
我要你们所有人都能够 再次直瞪着我说…
To be able to look me straight in the eye one more time and say…
“我们不是在找乐子 是在做什么?”
“Are we having fun or what?”
嘿,你!叫什么名字? – 什么? Skank! 你没感觉到吗?
hey, you! What’s your name? Skank, you don’t feel that?
我觉得自己像只被挂在大钩子上的小虫
I feel like a little worm on a big fuckin’ hook.
“我觉得自己像只被挂在大钩子上的小虫”
“L feel like a little worm on a big fuckin’ hook.”
靠,你妈一定很为你感到骄傲!
well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
那死东西怎么进来的?
How the hell did that thing get in here?
绅士们
Gentlemen.
让我走! 让我走! 我一定得走!
There he is! Let me go! Let me go! I gotta go!
你就是他,对吧? 复仇者
You’re him, huh? The avenger.
杀手的克星
The killer of killers.
穿的很不错嘛
Nice outfit.
尽管那张脸 我不太确定好不好看
L’m not sure about the face though.
我只要他
L just want him.
可是你得不到他
Well, you can’t have him.
这样嘛…
Well…
我看你是已经考虑清楚了
I see you have made your decision.
那就让我们来看看你是否办的到
Now let’s see you enforce it.
这让我实在是太无聊了 杀了他!
This is already boring the shit out of me. Kill him!
那一定很痛吧
That had to hurt.
好了,到此为止
Well, that’s that.
那小子疯了
That guy was crazy.
他不见了
He’s gone.
抓住他!
Get him!
这里! 过来帮我! 他要杀了我!
Help me! He’s gonna kill me!
我的天啊!
Jesus Christ!
你们全都要死
You’re all going to die.
你♥他♥妈♥的快出去!
Get the fuck outta here!
Skank,看来今天不适合当个坏蛋,是吧?
Guess it’s not a good day to be a bad guy, huh, skank?
我不是Skank,那个才是Skank
L’m not skank. There’s skank right there.
Skank已经死了 – 没错
Skank”s dead. – That’s right.
靠,发生什么–
What in the crap-
别动! – 等一下!
freeze! – Hold it!
这是命令! 你动我们就开枪!
That’s all she wrote! Move and we shoot!
你已经被警方包围了,别想再逃了
You are surrounded by police units. Do not attempt to escape.
站着别动
Stop running immediately.
哇靠!
Holy shit!
重覆,马上停下来 躺下,双手双脚撑开–
Repeat. Stop immediately. Lie down, spread your arms and legs.
来吧! 快走!
Come on! Move it!
给你个建议:下次蹲下来
My advice? Next time, duck.
这么多警♥察♥,以为 他们是在派发圈饼吗?
So many cops, you’d think they were giving away doughnuts.
妈的!
Shit!
喔,我就知道你会这样做
I knew you were gonna do that.
快看看那个 整个城市现在应该都被火海吞食了吧
Look at that out there. The whole city oughta be in flames by now.
天空应该是火红的
Sky oughta be red.
所以喽,都是因为那该死的Eric Draven
So that, I take it, is the late, great Eric Draven.
他拥有力量,但是你可以消除他的力量
He has power, but it is power you can take from him.
我真开始喜欢上他了
I like him already.
乌鸦…
The crow is his link…
把他的阳世
Between the land of the living…
和阴世联♥系♥起来
And the realm of the dead.
所以说,杀了那只乌鸦 就能毁了他
So, kill the crow and destroy the man.
我快回家了,Shelly
L’m coming home, Shelly.
你不会是想跟我说我不应该三更半夜到坟地吧?
You’re gonna say I shouldn’t be in the cemetery in the middle of the night, right?
这是世界上最安全的地方了
Safest place in the world to be.
所有人都死了,我想你也应该会在这
It’s ’cause everybody’s dead. I knew you’d come here.
很晚了,Sarah
It’s really late, Sarah.
你还没说再见
You didn’t say good-bye.
原谅我吧
You’re just gonna have to forgive me for that.
而且你永远也不会回来了
And you’re never coming back.
我以前已经把这个给过Shelly了
I gave this to Shelly once.
我想她将会很高兴的把这给转交给你
I think she’d like you to have it.
这样,你将永远的惦记着她
This way, you’ll always remember her.
我死也不会把它拿下来
I’ll never take it off.
我现在要回家去了
I better go sneak back in the house.

Bye.
别紧张,亲爱的
Take it easy, sweetheart.
没事的 没事的
Come on. Come on.
那是什么? 你朋友给你的礼物?
What is that? Some sort of souvenir there from your pal?
我要带上它,让它给我带来好运,你觉得呢?
I’ll just keep it for good luck. What do you say?
她的眼睛真让人觉得天真无邪
Her eyes are so innocent.
Eric!
Eric!
Eric,帮我! Eric!
Eric, help!
送你的见面礼
Quick impression for ya.
聒! 聒! 碰! 妈的,我死定了!
Caw! Caw! Bang! Fuck, I’m dead!
把那女的交给我,就放你一条生路
Give me the girl and I’ll let you walk out of here.
这样啊 不如你给我点时间考虑考虑?
Well, well. Why don’t you just give me a minute to think about that, huh?
他妈的算了
Nah, fuck it.
懊,妈的
Aw, fuck.
好…好…好…
Well, well, well.
看来我们的人生经历了…
It does seem to me that our little life has undergone…
一次十分重大的改变就在几分钟之内
A rather significant change in the past few minutes now.
你不觉得吗?
Wouldn’t you agree?
对一个鬼来说,你也算满能流血的
Well, for a ghost, you bleed just fine.
它还活着 – 那还不杀了它!
It’s still alive. – Well, then kill it!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!