你有没有奶油?
You got that cream stuff?
我不喜欢这玩意 正确来说不应该叫这玩意是奶油
I hate this. They can’t even call it cream legally.
有大事故了
What in the crap-
噢,看着 我们很快就会很“出名”了
oh, look. Makin’ us popular.
当他们这样追我们,他们可不是朋友
When they flash us like that, they ain’t friends.
这是48号♥警车,我们正追赶一架红色跑车
This is vehicle 48. We got us a big old red hot rod.
转弯
Turn.
你可以偷偷地放我一马, 我们可以商量商量
You got something personal, amigo, we can work it out.
对吧?
Right?
靠! 这是死路!
Damn! Dead end!
小心!
Look out!
噢,我的天! 快让开!
Dumb ass! Get outta the way!
他妈的烂车!
Holy shit! Goddamn foreign cars!
妈的! 妈的!
Shit! Shit!
看起来不大对劲
I hate this. This ain’t good.
T-bird! 我追上你了,等着!
T-bird! I got you, man!
妈的!
Shit!
什么记不记得? 对呀,我记得所以东西
Remember? Yeah. I remember everything.
不过我不明白– 什么? 什么?
But I don’t know- what? What?
你到底在说什么?
What? What are you talkin’ about?
不是,不是,不是,不是,不是
No, no, no, no, no.
你说的是那区里的事? 对了,我记得她了
You mean that place downtown? Yeah, I remember her.
原本我们只是要吓唬一下那婊♥子♥
We needed to put some fear into that little lady.
她不肯接受我们的要求搬去另外的地方
She wasn’t going along with our tenant relocation program.
跟这他那位笨蛋男朋友出来捣乱 我们只好把他们修理一下…
Then her idiot boyfriend shows up and turns a simple sweep-and-clear…
成了一团屎!
Into a total cluster fuck!
谁会在乎呀?这不过是一次意外
Who gives a shit? Lt’s ancient history!
为什么? 你到底想要什么?你想要什么? 什么?
What? What do you want? What is it? What?
跟我说话呀,说呀!
Speak to me! Speak!
是不是你 投诉我们?
Did you send us these complaints?
来吧! “对魔鬼的行为感到羞耻”
Come here! “abashed, the devil stood”-
它能把你下面弄湿吗?
does it get you sweaty?
我记起了!我记起了! 我记得我认识你
I know you. I know you. I knew I knew you.
我认识你 不可能,不可能是你
I knew I knew you. But you ain’t you.
不可能是你,我明明把你扔下了窗户
You can’t be you. We put you through the window.
你不可能死而复生
There ain’t no coming back.
这是真实的世界,你不可能死而复生
This is the really real world. There ain’t no coming back.
我们杀死了你 你已经死了!
We killed you dead. There ain’t no coming back.
死了之后就没法回来了 T-bird
There ain’t no coming back! There ain’t no coming back!
“不安的魔鬼站了起来…
“Abashed, the devil stood…
感受着仁慈的可怕”
And felt how awful goodness is.”
“感受到了仁慈是多么的可怕”
“and felt how awful goodness is.” “and felt”
T-bird
t-bird!
这是7点钟早晨新闻
This is the 7:00 A.M. edition of action news.
十年以来,万圣节的前夜…
For over a decade, the night before Halloween…
在城里会举♥行♥“死神之夜”
Has had a darker and deadlier nickname in the inner city- “devil’s night”…
名字的来源于每年一度的纵火狂欢
The name given to what has become an annual plague of arson.
去年有200多起纵火案,11个人被烧死
Last year, 200 individual blazes were reported, and 11 people lost their lives.
今晚有可能会成为最大和最危险的死神之日
Tonight, we’ii be keying on what may become the biggest and deadliest devil’s night ever.
市长把附近县的火警全部召集过来了
The mayor has firefighters from all surrounding counties-
你是喜欢什么样的? 我不记得了
do you like them up or over? I can’t remember.
你在干什么? 我根本就不喜欢吃鸡蛋
What are you doing? I don’t even like eggs.
我记得你很喜欢吃鸡蛋的
Wait, you loved eggs.
是,我5岁的时候
Yeah, when I was five.
你现在喜欢什么? 黑咖啡和香烟?
So what do you want now? Black coffee and cigarettes?
你怎么成为模范母亲的?
So what did you take to become mother of the year?
哦,我以前一直沉迷于毒品 可突然有人使我清醒了
It wasn’t drugs. Someone kind of woke me up.
谁?
Who?
一个神经病
It was nuts.
Darla你行为很异常 你是不是中了彩票什么的?
You’re acting weird. Did you win the lottery or something, Darla?
唉,没什么 我从来就不会当妈妈
Oh, forget it. I never was too good at this mommy shit.
炒熟一点
Over easy.
我喜欢吃炒熟的…妈妈
I like ’em over easy, morn.
嘿,Albrecht
Hey, Albrecht.
这是在你的区里一天时间内发生的第三起案件了
This is the third hit in your hood in 24 hours.
我们刚刚把他从河里面捞出来,他跟车粘在一起了
We just fished this out of the river. He was fused to his own car.
他的名字是T-Bird,放火是他的专长
His name is t-bird. Arson was his specialty.
看来他是没搞好自己出事了
Looks like he zigged when he should have zagged.
案子解决了 瞎说
Case closed. – Bull-fuckin’-shit.
过来
Come here.
你老是跟我作对
You’re holding out on me.
有一个神秘人把像他这种人♥渣♥一个一个杀死
I got a goddamn vigilante killer knocking off scumbags left and right…
而你在替一个人掩饰
And you’re covering up for somebody.
这个脸上涂油彩的人是谁?
Who’s the cartoon character in the painted face?
你是侦探,应该你告诉我 -好吧
You’re the detective. Why don’t you tell me?
Gideon的店被夷为平地,
Okay. Gideon’s blows to hell, and you’re having a chitchat with some weirdo…
是你把他从我的谋杀案档案里面偷出来的?
Then you steal one of my case files from homicide…
你说这是一个简单的车祸?
And you’re saying this is just a fuckin’ automobile accident?
用脑子想想! -是啊!说得很好
Come on! – Yeah. Good speech though.
我不想打断你,听起来不错
I didn’t want to interrupt you. It sounded good.
你赶快把它写下来
You gotta write that shit down.
知道了,三八
All right, smart-ass.
警长给你留了一封“情书”
The captain’s got a little love note waiting for you.
欢迎来到你被停职的第一天
Welcome to the first day of the rest of your suspension.
停职? 为什么?
Suspension? For what?
-渎职
Misconduct.
给我接实验室
Yeah, give me the lab.
一个人为了痛苦,两个人为了欢乐
One for sorrow, two for joy…
过来 -三个为一个女孩,四个为一个男孩
Three for a girl, four for a boy.
你知道大多数人怎么说很多话却一句话也不说吗?
You know how most people talk a lot and never say a word?
Eric?
Eric?
唉,Sarah 你疯了
Man, Sarah, you’re going crazy.
Gabriel
Gabriel.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
你没死吧?
You’re not dead, are you?
我知道是你
I knew it was you.
尽管你脸上涂了东西
Even with the makeup.
我记得你的歌♥
I remembered your song.
你说过,“雨不会下个没完没了”
You said, “can’t rain all the time.”
从你的歌♥来的?
that is from your song, right?
Eric出来,我知道你在那里
Come on, Eric. I know you’re here.
我很想你…和Shelly
I miss you and Shelly.
我自己一个人很寂寞
Gets so lonely all by myself.
去死吧 我以为你还关心
The hell with you. I thought you cared.
Sarah,我很关心你
Sarah, I do care.
是他 就是他!
That’s him. That’s him!
他看起来不同了,他脸化成白色就像是死了的妓♥女♥
But he looked different. He was painted up white like some kind of dead whore.
我见过他,T-Bird叫我去帮他买♥♥酒
I seen him. T-bird sent me in for some road beers, right?
然后是他把T-Bird给带走了
Then he took him away. But I chased him down.
他把T-Bird给烧焦了
And he flash-fried t-bird to his fuckin’ car!
啊,T-Bird! 这是敬你的,好兄弟
T-bird! Here’s to you, buddy.
我们应该把这个录下来 以后慢动作重放
Maybe we oughta just videotape this, play it back in slow motion.
烧光它! 烧光它! 你看没看见墓地?
Fire it up! Fire it up! – You see the grave?
空的
Empty-
墓地? 什么墓地?
grave? What grave?
什么他妈的坟?
What about my fuckin’ grave? – Three out of four.
不公平,是Funboy的错
It’s not fair. Lt’s funboy’s fault.
那个人失控了,T-Bird,他进来,他说…
That boy was out of control. T-bird, he came in, he said…
“把他们两个都杀了” 现在这鬼魂却要来杀我!
“Waste them both.” and now this ghost gonna kill my ass next!
那个幽灵接下来要杀我了
This ghost gonna kill my ass next.
这个幽灵要杀…. 嘿
This ghost gonna kill- – hey!
那个不是鬼
It ain’t no ghost.
他们都来了
They have all arrived.
看着他 我们有可能需要他
Watch him. We might need him.
鬼要杀我…
Ghost gonna kill my-
他喜欢原味的还是洋葱味的?
he like his plain or with onions?
好,别跟我说话
Fine. Don’t talk to me.
一个人死后 不会复活吧?
When someone’s dead, they can’t come back, can they?
我也是这么想的
That’s what I thought.
你是不是在特指某个人?
Are you referring to anyone in particular?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!