看来你玩火柴 烧到手了?
You burn yourself playing with matches?
去你的 – 你有工作在身
Fuck off. – You have an appointment.
我知道,真倒霉 – 干了它
Well, shit on me. – Drink up.
这还只是开始 用不用我鞠躬求情?
This is a first. Do I bow or do I curtsy?
给我的朋友也来一杯,快点
Get my friend here a glass of blood.
嘿,晚上好,darla
Hey, hon! – Good night, Darla.
你就给我待在这
You stay put right there.
给我走开,小丑
Get away, steam-head.
正你看到的,我在华盛顿27号♥街的角落…
You can see I’m here on the corner of 27th street and east Washington place…
正是年前发生的恶魔夜大火的现场
The site of last year’s biggest devil’s night conflagration.
一年前的大火就是发生在 大家看到的这座建筑物…
It was exactly one year ago that the building you see…
整条街道都被大火烧毁
Across the street from me was totally demolished by fire.
共有七个消防队加入抢救工作…
The fire that was fought by seven fire companies…
两名消防员在火灾中殉职
And cost the lives of two firefighters.
事实上,如果当地警♥察♥能严密地 监视当晚的活动–
In fact, if it weren’t for the constant surveillance by the local police precinct-
不要动!
freeze!
老天,吓死我了,小子
Jesus. Don’t ever do that, man.
他妈的
Fuck.
好像呀
Good likeness.
我见过你的尸体,小子 你死了,你还给火化了
I saw your body, man. You died. You got buried.
你还戴着帽子呀
You still have your hat on.
我要坐一坐
I gotta sit down.
老天呀
Holy shit.
你是不是…
Say…
你是不是… 鬼魂?
Are you some kind of… ghost?
我也不知道我是什么
I don’t know what I am.
我要你告诉我一点关于我们的事
I need you to tell me what happened to us.
当你从六楼被扔下去的时候
You took a six-story swan dive out of a window.
她被殴打并轮♥奸♥
She was beaten and raped.
最后在医院死了 嘿,你还要问吗?
Died at the hospital. Hey, you asked, man.
这儿,看看这些资料
Come on. Read the file.
Shelly Webster 经过30小时的抢救
Shelly Webster held on for 30 hours in intensive care.
最后还是熬不住了
Her body finally just gave it up.
我亲眼看着她去了 也不能帮上什么
I saw it. I couldn’t do Jack for her.
不要碰我!
Hey. – Don’t touch me!
你还好吧?
You okay?
我看见了
I saw her.
我在你眼里看见了她
I saw her through your eyes.
你陪着她直到最后
You stayed with her the whole time.
是呀,你要明白这些,知道吗?
Well, you gotta understand something, all right?
你知道,我是希望她能够挺过来的
I was hoping she’d come out of it, you know…
有什么我能帮上忙的吗?
Give me something I could work with.

Yeah.
这样吧,我–
Look, i-
为什么你们当时不去调查?
why didn’t you do something about it?
你以为那座大楼的住客, 甚至那个报案的…
You think any of those people in that building- even the ones who signed the petition-
会敢说什么吗?
would talk after what happened to you?
在我调查期间…
I kept asking questions…
最后我却碰了一鼻子的灰
And finally got busted for sticking my nose where it wasn’t wanted.
是你妻子吗?
This your wife?
算是吧,我们… 不再是了,我们离婚了
Yeah, we- well, not anymore. We’re getting a divorce.
挺有趣
It’s funny.
Shelly常常把我认为是 很琐碎的事看成很重要
Little things used to mean so much to Shelly.
没有不重要的事
I used to think they were kind of trivial.
相信我,事实都很重要
Believe me, nothing is trivial.
你不应该抽烟,对你有害
You shouldn’t smoke these. They’ll kill you.
你会再次消失在空气里?
Are you gonna vanish into thin air again?
我想我要用一下你的前门了
I thought I’d use your front door.
唉,朋友
Look, man…
我很抱歉发生在 发生在你和你女朋友身上的事
I’m sorry as hell for what happened to you and your girlfriend.
是吗?
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
[ Gideon ] 我被他刺了一刀! 不过我射了那王八蛋一枪!
I got stabbed! I shot the son of a bitch!
我看见他的伤口竟然能慢慢复合
I watched the bullet hole close by itself.
跟着我的店子给炸了个精光
And then my business gets blown up real good.
我不知道那天我,我,我多倒霉呀! – 是嘛
Other than that, my day sucked. – Yeah.
我也看见他 他带着一个吉他
I saw him too. He had a guitar.
冲我嘘了一声,然后从4楼跳了出去 像长了翅膀似的
He winked at me before he jumped out a fourth-floor window like he had wings.
他向你打眼色? 音家玩家?
He winked at ya? Musicians.
还看到什么吗?
What else did you see?
至今我还没听到你… 他妈的要怎么应付 这堆烂摊子!
So far I haven’t heard shit about what you’re gonna do about all this crap!
我得到了什么? 我的生意给那小子毁了
What do I get? My livelihood got flushed away and went swirling.
你也不是损失了一切
You ain’t lost everything.
是呀,你可能也不是什么大人物
Yeah? And maybe you’re not such a big shot either! Jesus!
先这样吧…接住
Fair enough. Catch.
哇! 天呀
Jesus.
向上一个不尊重我的人问好吧
Say hello to the last fellow who wouldn’t cooperate with me.
你想要告诉我些什么, 这玩意是真的?
Are you tellin’ me this thing is real?
世界上任何力量 都是隐藏在眼睛里的,明白吗?
All the power in the world resides in the eyes, fella.
有时,我们把他们的眼珠挖出来吃掉
Sometimes they’re more useful than the people who bear them.
你♥他♥妈♥竟然这么没有…没有人性吗!
You’re directly out of your fucking mind! You know that?
是吗? 眼见为实,
Yeah. Eyes see.
这是我从姐姐学到到最重要的事情之一
It’s one of the most important things i learned from my sister.
姐姐?她是你的姐姐?
Sister? She’s supposed to be your sister?
我父亲的女儿,这可是真的
My father’s daughter. That’s right.
怎么了,你难道看不出来我们很相似吗?
What’s the matter, you don’t see the resemblance?
现在我们还是返回正题吧,朋友
Now, let’s take it from the top, friend.
我有很多细节要问你 你说说看?
With a lot of detail. What do you say?
他有一只鸟,那鸟险些抓破我的脸
He had a bird with him. Nearly pecked my face off.
那人要我通知 T-bird ,他活不长了.
He told me to tell t-bird that death was on its way.
我才不在乎是他妈的是什么意思
Whatever the fuck that means.
Draven,他说他的名字是 Eric Draven
Draven. He said his name was Eric Draven.
能不能把这玩意放下?
You wanna relax that thing now?
那鸟人碰巧让你活下来了
This bird man, he just happened to let you live, huh?
你肯定你没编出这些东西来活命吗?
You sure you ain’t making all this up just to save your own ass?
我说的全是实话
I ain’t makin’ all this up.
我才不会像你们 这两个混♥蛋♥整天胡说八道
I ain’t twisted like you two fucks.
好吧
All right.
一个男人和一只鸟
A boy and his bird.
多可怕的遭遇呀!是呀
Awful touching.
就是这个理由,死! 还不死吗? 把枪给我
For fuck’s sake, die, will ya? Give me that thing.
谢啦
Thanks.
Funboy 说他也看到了一只黑鸟
Funboy said he saw a black bird too.
很大的一只
A big one.
跟着就死了,他的血液太多嘛啡了
Then he choked to death on his own blood.
我要集♥合♥所有头目们开会
L’ll have thejanitor come on up.
又是你 你迷路了还是肚子饿了?
You again. Are you lost or hungry?
你好呀
Hi.
我不知道我跟你说了多少次, 我们是坐在一条船上的!
I mean, how many times I gotta tell you? We’re in this together, or we ain’t!
你完了,我也完了!
If one part falls, it all falls!
你还记得我们在一起了多久? – 对呀,很久了吧
You know how long it took us to put this together.
那个混♥蛋♥把Tin Tin 弄成了他妈的这个样子!
Then that piece of rat shit made tin tin into a fuckin’ voodoo doll!
Tin Tin 是条汉子
Tin tin was a dick.
Tin Tin 嘘
Tin tin.
烧光它! 烧光它! 烧光它! 烧光它!
Fire it up! Fire it up! Fire it up! Fire it up!
烧光它!
Fire it up!
Funboy还不来
No funboy.
大概还在… 还在和Darla打炮
Probably still bangin’ away on Darla.
烟和大路牌啤酒 要快点
Smokes and road beers. Be quick.
好的
L’m on it.
你♥他♥妈♥的想干什么,混♥蛋♥?
What the fuck are you supposed to be, man?
我现在可是你的乘客
L’m your passenger.
开车
Drive.
这他妈的是什么会事?
What’s all this happy horseshit?
嘿,T-bird! T-bird!
Hey, t-bird! T-bird!
噢,糟糕!你♥他♥妈♥的是不是有问题?
Oh, shit! – What the fuck’s the matter with you?
你这个大混♥蛋♥!你撞到我车子了!
Stupid ass-hair! You hit my car!
你到底想要什么? 钱? 毒品? 我可以给你
What do you want, man? Money? Drugs? I got it.
我们可以雇用你 你杀了Tin Tin
We could use you. You did tin tin.
这只是生意,对吧?开快点
This is business, right? – Faster.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!