噢,这是什么来的,Tin Tin? 是一斑血迹 沾在这上面吗?
What is this, tin tin- a bloodstain that’s on here?
我会给你五十元的 我讨厌讨价还价,就这样吧
I’ll give you 50 bucks. And I hate charities.
现在,这是你的,要不要随你
Now, you take it or leave it.
拿去吧
Right there for ya.
抉择,抉择呀
Decisions, decisions. Yes, right.
你这下流的混♥蛋♥,秃头王八蛋…
You cheap-ass, chrome-dome…
…儿童性骚扰者, 他妈的寄生虫
Child-molestin’, saprophyte motherfucker.
出外的时候 紧记把门关上!
Close the gate when you go out!
噢,我关上大门 是为你着想的,massa
I closes up for you real good, massa.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
好呀,早晚翘辫子你个废柴
Yeah, sit on it and twirl, you dirty scum.
你走运了,我没有刺你的大屁♥股♥
Lucky I don’t stab your fat ass.
笨蛋,你脸上他妈涂了什么东西上去了?
What the fuck you all painted up for, crackhead, huh?
梵咒之后,才到万圣节前夕
Halloween ain’t till manana.
来吧
Come on.
我会杀了你 知趣就快滚
I’ll kill you! You better go!
去死吧,你这个杀人凶手!
Fuck you, murderer!
老兄,我没有谋杀过任何人呀! 我连你是谁也不知道!
I ain’t murdered nobody, man! I don’t even fucking know you!
你想要什么呀,老兄?
What the fuck you want, man?
我想你告诉我一个故事
I want you to tell me a story.
一年前,一个男人和一个女人 共处一个阁楼之中
A man and a woman in aloft a year ago.
你是放狗屁疯了! – 听着!
You’re out of your fucking mind. – Listen!
我肯定你会记得的
L’m sure you’ll remember.
是你在万圣节前夕把他们都干掉
You killed them on Halloween.
是呀,在万圣节前夕
Yeah. Yeah, right. Halloween, yeah.
一些男人,一些泼妇,管他是什么
Some dude, some bitch. Whatever, man.
她的名字是Shelly
Her name was Shelly.
你砍割她、你强♥暴♥了她
You cut her. You raped her.
Shelly,嘿,是呀
Shelly, yeah.
我拍打她粉♥嫩♥的屁♥股♥, 她还很喜欢呢!
I shanked her pink ass, and she loved it!
杀人凶手?杀人凶手?
Murderer? Murderer?
让我告诉你 关于杀人的事吧 那是很有趣的!
Let me tell you about murder. Lt’s fun!
杀人很容易的
It’s easy.
你很快就会上手,学会所有东西
You gonna learn all about it.
我想你和我的两个老朋友会会面
I’d like you to meet two buddies of mine.
我们从来没有失过手的
We never miss.
来啊,再试试啊 – 再来啊! – 呀~~!
Try harder. Try again!
受害者 我们全部不都是受害者吗?
Victims. Aren’t we all?
瞧瞧这堆粪便! 世界将会变成什么样?
look at this mess! What’s the world comin’ to?
一团糟
Yeah, it’s a mess.
我要上楼了 从前面过来
I gotta go upstairs. Report from the front.
别挡着我, 你们这些小虫!
get out of my way, you worms!
把那个给我点, 这里!
Give me some of that over there!
你们这些女士能不能晚点来? 看看我
Why don’t you ladies come by later? Check me out.
嘿,知道出什么事了吗?
Hey, guess what.
游戏厅塌了,轰的炸了
Arcade games fell down, went boom.
轰
Boom.
你能想像得到吗?真是惨剧
Can you imagine that? Lt’s tragic.
叫你手下的人集♥合♥ 明天晚上行动
Gather your soldiers. You’re on for tomorrow night. No sweat.
老板在吗? – 他正开会呢
Is the man in? – He’s taking a meeting.
你在想以前的事
You’re thinking about the past.
我父亲给我的
Dad gave me this.
第五个生日时
Fifth birthday.
他说当孩提时代一过去 就会老之将至
He said. “childhood’s over the moment you know you’re gonna die.”
她睡了吗?
ls she asleep?
我想她永远醒不过来了
I think we broke her.
我爱她的眼睛 很漂亮
I love her eyes. Pretty.
嘿,小子, 别挡着路!
hey, kid, get the hell outta the road!
别他妈的老跟着我
Don’t fuck with me.
告诉过你别进来
I told you to stay out of here.
但是我想你半夜以前 不会回来了,是不是,Darla?
Sol guess you’re not gonna be home till a lot later, huh, Darla?
她很忙
She’s busy.
找你自己的洋娃娃什么的 去玩吧?
Go play with your dolls or something, okay?
我没有洋娃娃
I don’t have any dolls.
来点吃的?
Get some food, huh?
有其他人请我吃过晚饭了 是警♥察♥
Somebody already bought me dinner. The police.
有其他人请我吃过晚饭了 是警♥察♥
“Somebody already bought me dinner. The police.”
三、四十元
thirty, forty dollars.
这位又是谁?
Who the fuck is this now?
嘿,走开! 我们关门了!Cerrado!
Hey! Piss off! We’re closed!
杂种,想睡觉到别处去吧
Go sleep it off somewhere else, dust-head, unless you want to get mutilated.
除非你想被肢解
L’m gonna blow this guy’s dick off.
该死的夜猫子, 从来都不会学乖
Goddamn creatures of the night. They never learn.
“我突然听见有声音, 好像有人…
“Suddenly I heard a tapping, as if someone gently rapping…
轻轻的,轻轻的刮我的房♥门”
Rapping at my chamber door.”
你说什么?
what are you talking about?
你听见我刮门的声音了?
You heard me rapping, right?
你擅自闯入我家, 你还欠我一个新门!
You’re trespassing, and you owe me a fuckin’ new door!
我要找一枚订婚戒指
L’m looking for something in an engagement ring.
黄金
Gold.
你是在找死,你这个蠢货
You’re looking for a coroner, shit-for-brains.
噢,天哪 噢,天哪!
Oh, shit. Oh, shit on me!
天哪 天哪!
Shit on me. Shit on me!
Mr. Gideon. 你没有集中精神
Mr. Gideon. You’re not paying attention.
不!
No! My hand!
我再说一遍,一个 金的订婚戒指,懂了吗?
I repeat. A gold engagement ring, yes?
一年前有一个叫Tin Tin 的人在你这里当的
It was pawned here a year ago by a customer of yours named tin tin.
他在临死前把它交给了我.
He confided in me before he ran out of breath.
这堆狗屎是谁?
Who’s this sack of shit?
是Tin Tin,T-bird 的一个助手
That’s tin tin, one of t-bird’s little helpers.
我想这不是意外死亡
I think you can rule out accidental death.
你们这些在街上混的 就没有正经点的名字?
Don’t any of your street demons have real grown-up names?
可能是抢地盘, 不过好像不是一般的帮派斗殴
This could be a turf hit, but it doesn’t look like your usual gang crap.
得了,Albrecht,别缠着我 你现在是个警♥察♥了,要像个警♥察♥
Come on, Albrecht, spare me. You’re a beat cop now, so be a beat cop.
我应该为此而 感谢你,是吗?
L’m supposed to thank you for that, right?
给你句忠告:祸从口出
Word to the wise. Watch your fuckin’ mouth.
你管那鬼东西叫什么?
What the hell do you call that?
我叫它血,侦探
I call it blood, detective.
我想你会在你的报告中 说那是只涂鸦罢了
I suppose you’ll write it up as graffiti.
你可以离开我的犯罪现场了,好吗?
You can leave my crime scene now, okay?
暖和点了? – 你在做什么?
Warmer? – What are you doing?
你知道这个游戏嘛? – 什么游戏?
Don’t you know this game? – What game are you talkin’ about?
好了,戒指是嘛! 我告诉你戒指在哪!
Okay, I’ll tell you about the rings!
在那个金属盒子里! 在这个架子下面!
They’re in that metal box! Lt’s under the shelf there!
把那个见鬼的戒指拿去!
Take ’em! Take your fucking rings!
最好被它噎死,狗♥娘♥养♥的!
And you can choke on them, you son of a bitch!
看,它通往阁楼 – 好的
Look, it goes up to the attic. – Okay.
不,不
No. No. No.
噢,太美了 难以置信
It’s beautiful. I don’t believe it.
Shelly
Shelly.
我爱你
I love you.
你只有一次活下去的机会 – 你要什么就拿什么吧
You have one chance to live. – Take anything you want.
谢谢 – 拿什么都可以!
Thank you. – Take anything!
现在你要告诉我去哪里能找到… Tin Tin’s 那一伙里其他的人
Now you’re gonna tell me where to find the rest of tin tin’s little party pals.
深渊 他们都在“深渊”
The pit. They all hang out at the pit.
T-birds的手下都在那里
All of t-bird’s little potato-heads hang out there.
Funboy住在那里的楼上
Funboy- he lives there upstairs, all right?
Funboy
Funboy.
噢,宝贝
Oh, baby.
整个俱乐部的人… – 求求你!
A whole jolly club- – stop! Please!
都有杂耍海盗的绰号♥! – 不,求求你!
With jolly pirate nicknames!
我的天哪! – 不许动!
Jesus Christ in a taxicab! – Hold still!
每一个都是生命… 都是你协助毁掉的生命
Each one of these is a life- a life you helped destroy.
求求你 别杀我
L’m begging you. Don’t kill me.
我不会杀你
L’m not gonna kill you.
你还有去告诉他们死亡就要来临的工作…
Your job will be to tell the rest of them that death is coming for them-
就在今晚
tonight.
告诉他们 Eric Draven 向他们问候
Tell them Eric Draven sends his regards.
你从这里走出去,他们就会修理你
You walk outta here, they’re gonna erase your sorry ass.
你只不过是街上的混混
You’re nothing but street grease! You hear that?