你能指给我看吗?
Could you show me?
安德鲁,别这样,没事的。
Andrew please, it’s all right.
(不要告诉我那不是真的。)
Don’t tell me it’s not true.
我了解我的丈夫。
I know my husband.
我知道他一直在演戏。
I know he’s been acting.
(不要告诉我那不是真的。)
Don’t tell me it’s not true.
有些事我不能对你说。
There are things I can’t say to you.
我可以告诉你,你丈夫是个非常勇敢的人。
I can tell you that your husband is an incredibly brave man.
他现在需要你。
And he needs you now.
他需要你的帮助,温太太。
He needs your help, Mrs. Wynne.
一旦俄♥罗♥斯♥人知道格雷维尔是无辜的,你们的政♥府♥就能把他安全带回家。
You see, once the Russians realize Greville is innocent, your government will be able to get him home safe.
在时间。
In time.
但如果俄♥罗♥斯♥人决定…格雷维尔其实是个间谍
But if the Russians do decide… that Greville actually is some kind of spy…
我很抱歉。
I’m so sorry.
所以当你和别人说话的时候那意味着你的家人…你的朋友,安德鲁,尤其是媒体…
So when you talk to anybody… that means your family… your friends, Andrew, and especially the press…
你得告诉他们这些都不可能是真的。
you have to tell them that none of this could possibly be true.
你必须非常有说服力。
And you have to be very convincing.
你能做到吗?
Can you do that?
你能帮格雷维尔吗?
Can you do that for Greville?
我无法想象潘科夫斯基会坦白什么。
I can’t imagine what Penkovsky could’ve confessed to.
我…抱歉,我不知道这是什么。
I… I’m sorry, I don’t know what this is.
我们什么都知道了,我们知道潘科夫斯基让你把包裹带到西方。
We know everything, we know that Penkovsky gave you packages to take to the West.
-是的,去过几次。-那你就承认了。
– Well, yes, a few times. – Then you admit it.
承认什么?我不知道我做错了什么吗?
Admit what? I didn’t know that I was doing anything wrong?
你觉得偷苏联情报没有错吗?
You think stealing Soviet intelligence wasn’t wrong?
如果是这样的话,我不知道。
If that is what was happening, I didn’t know it.
我从没问过他包裹里有什么,我觉得这不关我的事。
I never asked him what was in the packages, I didn’t think it was my business.
你把这些包裹给谁了?
Who did you give these packages to?
我把它们放在伦敦的不同地方,我从来没想过。
Well, I dropped them off in various addresses around London, I never thought anything of it.
韦恩先生……你要我相信你是非常非常愚蠢的。
Mr. Wynne… you were asking me to believe that you are very, very stupid.
哦,是的。
Oh, well, yes.
我想在你的世界里我是,但是,听着,我只是个推销员。
I suppose in your world I am, but, look, I’m just a salesman.
我希望我的客户喜欢我,所以如果这意味着…帮潘科夫斯基的忙时不时地,我真的不觉得有什么坏处。
I want my clients to like me, so if that meant doing… a favor for Penkovsky every now and then, I really didn’t see the harm.
嗨。
Hi.
啊!你太贴心了。
Ah! That is so sweet of you.
但我也希望能请你进来,我只是…我有20件事要做。
Oh, but I wish I could invite you in, I’m just… I’m in the middle of 20 things.
哦,不,不。这很好。我很高兴看到你一切都好。
Oh, no, no. That’s fine. I’m so glad to see you’re well.
已经很久了,我们都很担心。
It’s been ages, we’ve all been worried.
好吧,替我问声好。
Yes, well, do say hello for me.
当然可以。我在邮件里看到了那篇可笑的文章。
Of course. I saw that ridiculous piece in the Mail.
它是如此荒谬的。
It’s so absurd.
你不认为这是真的,是吗?
You don’t think there could be any truth to it, do you?
他们怎么说格雷维尔的?
What they’re saying about Greville?
别荒谬。
Don’t be ridiculous.
格雷维尔怎么可能暗中监视苏联人,他甚至不能为我隐瞒他的私情。
How could Greville ever spy on Soviets, he couldn’t even hide his affair for me.
——正确的。-再次感谢你的来访-你真是太贴心了——哦。
– Right. – Thank you again for dropping by – and this was so sweet of you. – Oh.
我们应该喝茶。
We should have tea.
-我会联♥系♥你的。谢谢你!——是的!
– I’ll be in touch. Thank you. – Yes!
哦,好吧。再见。
Oh, all right. Bye.
多年来,美国人一直在土耳其部署核导弹……瞄准了我们。
For years the Americans have had the nuclear missiles in Turkey… aimed right at us.
哦,但是我们怎么敢在古巴部署导弹…这公平吗?
Oh, but how dare we put missiles in Cuba… is that fair?
-我不知道。毫米。
– I don’t know. – Mm.
你知道你的国家把你丢在这里等死吗?
Do you realize your country has left you here to die?
不,先生,我不相信这是真的。
No, sir, I don’t believe that’s true.
为什么?
Why?
为什么?
Why?
为什么?为了上帝。我做了什么?
Why? For God sake. What have I done?
我什么都没做。
I didn’t do anything.
不是我♥干♥的,你…你♥他♥妈♥的动物!
I didn’t do it, you… you fucking animals!
你不许碰我。坐下来。
You will not touch. Sit down.
坐下来。
Sit down.
天啊,亲爱的。
Oh, my God, darling.
我知道我病了,但我现在正在好转。
I know I’ve been ill, but I’m on the mend now…
这将会有帮助。
and this will help.
这将帮助。
This will help.
——非常。-他们在干什么?
– Very much. – What are they doing?
你们到底在对他做什么?
What the hell are you people doing to him?
不是那样的。
It’s not like that.
在这种情况下,他们都很尊重。
They’ve been quite respectful given the circumstance.
你不能责怪他们。
You mustn’t fault them.
真的。你不能。
Really. You mustn’t.
你所经历的一切…这太不公平了。
What you’re going through… it’s all so unfair.
我为发生的事感到抱歉。
I’m sorry for what happened.
我为怀疑你而感到难过。
I feel wretched for doubting you.
不,不。不能得到帮助。
No, no. Couldn’t be helped.
你能来真是太好了。我想念你们两个……非常感谢。
I’m really so glad you’re here. I missed you both… very much.
外♥交♥部♥说,这是一个很好的迹象,我被允许访问你。
The foreign office said, that’s a very good sign I’m being allowed to visit you.
——嗯。-他们说可能…可能还需要一段时间才能让你回家因为俄♥罗♥斯♥在古巴让步了他们现在非常顽固。
– Hmm. – They said it might… it might still take a while yet to get you home since the Russians backed down in Cuba they’re being very stubborn right now.
古巴发生了什么?
What happened in Cuba?
他们撤掉了导弹。这是……现在都好了。
Well, they removed the missiles. It’s… It’s all fine now.
别再说这个了。
No more about this.
我们正在非常努力地努力。
And we’re trying very hard.
这可能需要另一个…可能还需要一年的时间……或两个。
It might take another… it might take another year… or two.
告诉我一些关于家的事情。
Tell me something about home.
告诉我我有什么期待。
Tell me what I have to look forward to.
花♥园♥有点配合了。
Well, the garden’s cooperating a bit.
最后。
Finally.
今年我们种西红柿。
And we have tomatoes this year.
安德鲁,他……他不知怎么通过了数学考试。
And Andrew, he… he passed his Maths exam somehow.
你会感到骄傲。
You’d be proud.
你好吗?
How are you?
我…我一切都好。
I’m… I’m all right.
真的。
Really.
如果你足够坚强
If you can be strong enough for this…
当你回家…
when you come home…
我希望我们能重新开始。
I hope we can start again.
我当时非常愚蠢。
And I was very foolish.
我很抱歉。
I’m sorry.
但我只想让你知道,我在这里的每一刻,我什么都没做,只是在想我该怎么回家找你。
But I just want you to know that every moment I’ve been here, I have done nothing but think about how I’m going to get home to you.
真的。
Really.
我会的。
I will.
我会的。
I will.
这是谁的问题。
It’s a matter of who.
我们不能派真正有价值的人去。
We can’t send someone of real value.
韦恩。
Not for Wynne.
韦恩不是有价值?
Wynne wasn’t valuable?
我们都活着,不是吗?
We’re all alive, aren’t we?
重点是,他不是军官。
He’s not an officer, is the point.
如果我们推荐他们的军官传达我们对韦恩的看法是错误的信息。
If we propose an officer of theirs that sends a message about how we perceive Wynne the wrong message.
如果你让韦恩死在那里,他会死的,比你想的要快得多。
If you let Wynne die over there, and he will die, a lot sooner than you think.
没人会相信军情六处会保护他们。
No one will ever trust MI6 to protect them.
了。
Ever again.
你感到内疚。
You feel guilty.
我知道。
I know.
但你在做你的工作而韦恩是我们的同胞,艾米丽。我保证……我们会送他回家的。
But you were doing your job and Wynne is our countryman, Emily. I promise… we’ll get him home.
如果你认为潘科夫斯基会保护你…你把他看得太高了。
If you think Penkovsky will protect you… you think too highly of him.
他背叛了自己的国家。他的家人……为什么不是你呢?
He betrayed his country… his family… why not you?
人各自为战。是吗?
It is every man for himself. Yes?
嗨。
Hi.
我好久没见过镜子了。
I have not seen a mirror for a long time.
我觉得我还是很值得…的宝贵时间。
I like to think I’m still quite worth… for the time.
我都不知道还能不能再见到你。
I wasn’t sure I’d ever see you again.
很抱歉你来了,格雷维尔。
I’m so sorry you’re here Greville.
我希望你能原谅我这件事……
I hope you can forgive me for this…
还有我不得不做的事。
and for what I had to do.
你什么意思,你不得不这么做?
What you mean, what you had to do?
我了……
I held back…
尽可能地多待一会儿。
for as long as I could.
我得保护我的家人,格雷维尔。
I have to protect my family, Greville.
为了救他们,我不得不告诉克格勃真♥相♥。
To save them, I had to tell the KGB the truth.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!