我们得在街上绑♥架♥他和他的家人。
We’d have to kidnap him and his family off the street.
那将是一场灾难。
It’d be a disaster.
如果他们不让他们离开,那怎么办?
And if they won’t let them leave, then what?
把你牵扯进来是我的主意。
It was my idea to bring you into all this.
我真不该那样对你。我很抱歉。
I never should have done that to you. I’m sorry.
好吧,就这样了?
Well then, that’s it?
我们就这么抛弃他让克格勃一有空就杀了他吗?
We’re just going to abandon him and let the KGB murder him whenever they get round to it?
这是一个残酷的事实。
This is a hard truth.
但如果事情反过来,潘科夫斯基就会抛弃你。——没有。不,他不会的。
But if things were the other way around, – Penkovsky would abandon you. – No. No, he would not.
他是一个专业。我们使用的人。
He’s a professional. We use people.
他会做我现在做的事。
He would do just what I’m doing now.
继续前进。回家了。
Move on. Go home.
回家和家人团聚吧。
Go home to your family.
你错了。
You’re wrong.
什么?
What?
你是间谍和间谍技术方面的专家,但不是潘科夫斯基。你见过他一次,我认识他。
You’re the experts on spying and tradecraft and all of that, but not Penkovsky. You’ve met him once, I know him.
他不会让我死的。
He would never leave me to die.
我不会离开他的
And I’m not leaving him.
恐怕这不是你能决定的。
I’m afraid it’s not your decision.
你说问题是,我们没办法协调让潘科夫斯基知道越狱计划但有办法。
You said the problem was, there’s no way to coordinate to let Penkovsky know about the escape plan but there is a way.
我。
Me.
我可以告诉他……如果我回莫斯科。
I can tell him… if I go back to Moscow.
-你会这么做?——是的。
– You would do that? – Yes.
不,他不会。
No, he wouldn’t.
因为他还没有完全失去理智。
Because he hasn’t entirely lost his mind.
詹姆斯,表现得非常专业。
James, be a bloody professional.
我自愿带回你在俄美两国处于核战争边缘时得到的最好的苏联情报来源。
I’m volunteering to bring back the best source of Soviet intelligence you got at a time where Russia and America are on the brink of nuclear war.
你说要利用别人,看在上帝的份上利用我。
You talk about using people, for God’s sake use me.
如果你回莫斯科,我会和你一起去。
If you go back to Moscow, I’ll go with you.
对她自己没有危险。她会有外交豁免权
At no risk to herself. She’ll have diplomatic immunity.
-她觉得你是个傻瓜-我会尽我所能把你们俩救出来。-但我告诉你,别这么做。
– She thinks you’re a fool. – I will do everything in my power to get both of you – out of there. – But I am telling you, don’t do it.
哦,我不知道你是…
Oh, I didn’t know you were…
我还有最后一个账户要结清,然后就完事了。
I have just one last account to close, then I’m finished.
真正的。
Truly.
当然可以。是的。
Of course. Yes.
你今晚住哪儿?
And where are you staying tonight?
我想住旅馆最好。
A hotel I think would be best.
——亚历克斯。- – – – – -你好。
– Alex. – Hello.
嗨。我是凯伦·塔克。我是新的新闻专员。
Hi. I’m Karen Tucker. I’m the new press attache.
我们的人会乘船从芬兰到索斯♥诺♥维博尔。
Our assets will take a boat from Finland to Sosnovy Bor.
港口保安那边有灯光。
Port security there is light.
他们会把潘可夫斯基一家接回来,再把他们送回去。
They’ll pick the Penkovskys up, ferry them back across.
我需要你开着车在我们离开大使♥馆♥时转移克格勃的视线,好吗?
I need you to take the van and divert the KGB when we leave the embassy, okay?
如果我们能把潘可夫斯基一家毫发无损地运出莫斯科-我们就没事了。——是的。好吧。
If we can just get the Penkovskys out of Moscow clean, – we should be all right. – Yup. Okay.
你会做得很好的。
You’re going to do fine.
许多联♥合♥国♥成员国政♥府♥的常驻代表……在目前危急的形势下向您发出紧急呼吁。
Permanent representatives of a large number of Member governments of the United Nations… to address an urgent appeal to you in the present critical situation.
为了国际和平与安全……所有有关方面都应避免采取任何可能使局势恶化并带来战争危险的行动。
In the interest of international peace and security… all concerned should refrain from any action which may aggravate the situation and bring with it the risk of war.
现在,我们来解释一下当你在家的时候,如果有警报响起,你该怎么做。
Now, we will explain what to do if a warning sounds when you are at home.
你必须立即找掩护。
You must immediately take cover.
把你的孩子送到辐射室,然后关掉电源和煤气。
Send your children to the fallout room then turn off the electricity and the gas at the main.
佐林大使,你是否否认苏联已经并正在古巴部署中程和中程导弹和基地?
Do you, Ambassador Zorin, deny that the USSR has placed and is placing medium and intermediate-range missiles and sites in Cuba?
是或否?
Yes or no?
我也准备在这间屋子里呈上证据。
And I’m also prepared to present the evidence in this room.
你们都可以在空闲时查看,这是三张连续放大的照片,是在圣克里斯托巴尔地区的另一个相同类型的导弹基地。
Which you can all examine at your leisure, shows three successive photographic enlargements of another missile base of the same type in the area of San Cristobal.
这些放大的照片清楚地显示了拖车上的六枚导弹和三个架设器。
These enlarged photographs clearly show six of these missiles on trailers and three erectors.
这只是一个例子。
And that is only one example.
布拉沃。
Bravo.
布拉沃。
Bravo.
布拉沃。
Bravo.
布拉沃。
Bravo.
我今天过得很轻松。
I have a light day.
我午饭后回家。
I’ll come home after lunch.
——嗯!——嗯。
– Hmm! – Mm-hmm.
我们……可以做些有趣的事,你喜欢吗?
We… …can do something fun, would you like that?
是的,爸爸。
Yes, Daddy.
你可以为我穿那条红裙子吗?
And you could wear that red dress for me?
肯尼迪已经发出了邀请。
Kennedy has sent the offer.
如果苏联拆除他们的核武器,肯尼迪将公开宣布——美国将退出。-你觉得他们会同意吗?
If the Soviets take out their nukes, JFK will declare publicly – that the US will stand down. – Think they’ll go for that?
我真的不知道。
I really don’t know.
祝你好运。
Good luck.
我可以送你去机场吗?
Can I take you to the airport?
那太好了,谢谢。
Oh, that would be perfect, thank you.
打扰一下,他们说什么了?
Excuse me, what did they say?
他们会说,“我们很抱歉耽搁了。”
They say, “We’re sorry for the delay.”
谢谢你!
Thank you.
维拉!
Vera!
我们得走了。
We need to leave.
我有外交身份。
I have diplomatic status.
请坐,上校。
Have a seat, Colonel.
奥列格,发生了什么?
Oleg, what’s happening?
告诉她。
Tell her.
她什么都不知道,你看得出来。
She didn’t know anything, you can see that.
告诉你的家人我们来这里的原因。
Tell your family why we’re here.
我是……我是个叛徒。
I am… I am a traitor.
我背叛了革命。
I betrayed the revolution.
我很抱歉。
I’m so sorry.
我相信了你那么久。
I believed in you for so long.
我在克里姆林宫为你辩护。
I defended you around the Kremlin.
现在这个。
And now this.
你知道多久了?
How long have you known?
直到我给你下毒。
Not until I had you poisoned.
你住院的时候,我们搜查了一下,找到了你的藏身之处。
While you were in hospital, we did a search and found your hiding place.
安装监控。
Installed surveillance.
我们昨晚看到了你的计划,今早来仔细看了看。
We saw your plans last night, and came in this morning for a closer look.
现在游戏结束了。
And now the game is over.
我发誓我的家人不知道。
I swear my family did not know.
我们稍后再讨论你的家庭。
We will discuss your family later.
该走了。
It’s time to go.
韦恩先生……
Mr. Wynne…
对不起,我不明白。
I’m sorry, I don’t understand.
他说,跟我们来,韦恩先生。
He said, come with us, Mr. Wynne.
怎么了,怎么了?我不明白你的意思。
Why, what’s going on? I don’t understand.
韦恩先生,请。
Mr. Wynne, please.
苏维埃社♥会♥主♥义♥共和国联盟,宣布你为不受欢迎的人。
The Union of Soviet Socialist Republic, has declared you persona non grata.
你在此被命令在24小时内离开这个国家。
You are hereby ordered to leave the country within 24 hours.
带!
Strip!
带!
Strip!
一个,两个,三个。
One, two, three.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
你是对的。
You were right.
你也说对了。
You were right, too.
我们必须尝试。
We had to try.
温太太,我是贸易委员会的詹姆斯·多比-我们能进来吗?——是的,请。
Mrs. Wynne, I’m James Dobie with the Board of Trade, – may we come in? – Yes, please.
-我的天啊-当然,这很荒谬。
– Oh, my God. – It’s absurd, of course.
外♥交♥部♥正在努力解决这个问题。
The Foreign Office is hard at work sorting this out.
-但情况很微妙。——为什么?
– But it’s a delicate situation. – Why?
奥列格·潘科夫斯基也被逮捕了,这很严重。
Oleg Penkovsky has been arrested as well, which is quite serious.
俄♥国♥人声称格雷维尔卷入了某种…嗯,间谍活动。
The Russians are claiming Greville was caught up in some sort of… well, espionage.
外♥交♥部♥会尽快联♥系♥你。
The Foreign Office will be in touch soon.
在这一切都解决之前,国王会为你和你的儿子提供一切。
And while this is all being resolved, The Crown will provide for you and your son.
-是真的,不是吗?——是真的吗?
– It’s true, isn’t it? – What’s true?
格雷维尔和潘科夫斯基是一伙的吗?
Greville was working with Penkovsky like they say?
不,不。当然不是。
No, no. Of course not.
我能打给格雷维尔吗,我要跟他谈谈。
Can I call Greville, I need to speak to him.
-我不认为那是…-不,我必须…我必须……我得告诉他我很抱歉。
– I don’t think that’s… – No, I have to… I have to… I have to tell him that I’m sorry.
我以为他…天啊,我真是太蠢了。
I thought he was… My God, I’ve been so stupid.
——妈妈?-安德鲁,回你房♥间去。
– Mommy? – Andrew, go to your room.
-是谁…-安德鲁,回你房♥间去!
– Who are… – Andrew, go to your room!
我是你父亲的朋友。
I’m a friend of your father’s.
他告诉我你有很多奖杯。
He told me you have quite the trophy collection.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!