非常感谢。
Thank you so much.
你有什么?
What do you have?
我看到了很多来自苏联部门的新情报。
I’m seeing references to a lot of new intel coming from the Soviet Section.
你能访问其中的任何一个吗?
Can you access any of it?
不。这超出了我的权限。
No. It’s all way above my clearance.
但我不认为是截获的。
But I don’t think it’s coming from intercepts.
他们好像有消息来源。
It feels like they might have a source.
赫鲁晓夫主席,到目前为止,古巴的麻烦已经超出了它的价值。
Chairman Khruschev, so far Cuba has been more trouble than it’s worth.
这是我们在拉丁美洲的唯一立足点。
It’s our one foothold in Latin America.
但它太孤立了。我们不能从那里扩张。
But it’s too isolated. We can’t expand from there.
这是我们的弱点。
It’s a weak spot for us.
我同意。
I agree.
这是现在。
It is now.
但我们可以把它变成美国人的弱点。
But we can turn it into a weak spot for the Americans.
我…我只是不认为他们真的会这么做,试图把核武器偷偷带进我们的后院。-这就像一场战争。
I… I just don’t see it for them to actually do that to try and sneak nukes into our backyard, – I mean, it would be… – It’ll be like an act of war.
即使是赫鲁晓夫也没那么疯狂。
Even Khrushchev isn’t that crazy.
我只能告诉你如果铁树皮是个白♥痴♥他或她就不会做现在的工作。
All I can tell you is that Ironbark wouldn’t be in the job he or she is in if he or she were an idiot.
我希望我们能认真对待。
I hope we take this seriously.
继续查,伙计们。
Stay on this, guys.
查遍所有来自古巴的线人。
Work every Cuba source we got.
-旅途愉快。-谢谢你,Alex。
– Have a good flight. – Thank you, Alex.
上校?
Colonel?
对不起,你的秘书不在。
Sorry, your secretary is away.
奥列格•Gribanov克格勃。(你有空吗?)
Oleg Gribanov, KGB. Do you have a few minutes?
当然,请进。
Of course, come in.
很荣幸终于见到你了。
It’s an honour to finally meet you.
我认识你在基辅的手下。
I know men who served under you in Kiev.
他们说他们欠你一条命。
They say they owe you their lives.
我以为……你在安卡拉可能还记得这些。
I thought… … you might remember these from Ankara.
违♥禁♥品♥,我知道,但是…
Contraband, I know, but…
我们好奇…Greville韦恩。
We’re curious about… Greville Wynne.
你注意到他有什么不寻常的地方吗?
Have you noticed anything unorthodox about him?
行为呢?交互?
Behaviour? Interactions?
没有什么担心的。
Nothing of concern.
否则我会在我的联♥系♥报告里注明。
Or I would have noted it in my contact reports.
是的,我读了,读得非常仔细。
Yes, I read those, very thoroughly.
但现在我告诉你我们正在调查他… …你想到什么了吗?
But now that I tell you we’re looking into him… …does anything come to mind?
他会来莫斯科一段时间。
He’s been coming to Moscow for awhile.
为什么现在要担心呢?
Why the concern now?
因为他要来莫斯科一段时间。
Because he’s been coming to Moscow for awhile.
会见了很多官员,他去了很多地方。
Meets with many officials, he goes many places.
随着时间的推移,这会产生问题。
Over time, this creates questions.
据我所知,韦恩只对赚钱感兴趣。
From what I’ve seen, Wynne is interested in making money and not much else.
但我肯定… …更仔细地观察他。
But I will be sure… … to observe him even more closely.
谢谢你,上校。
Thank you, Colonel.
我不会再占用你的时间了。
I won’t take any more of your time.
谢谢你提醒我。
Thank you for warning me.
我把香烟留给你……
I’ll leave you the cigarettes…
…然后寄给你一整盒。
…and send you a whole carton.
Ironbark给了我们不同类型导弹装置的伪装轮廓以便我们区分它们。
Ironbark gave us camouflage profiles for different kinds of missile installations so we could tell ’em apart.
我们一拿到U-2的照片就能知道古巴有没有核武器。
As soon as we get some U-2 photos we’ll know if Cuba’s got nukes or not.
以及俄♥罗♥斯♥导弹能否首次击中美国本土。
And whether Russian missiles can reach mainland US for the first time.
他们能出动U-2吗?
Can they get a U-2 in the air?
每年的这个时候云层太多了。
This time of year there’s just too much cloud cover.
直到十月你是我的全部
‘Til October you’re all I got.
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
当我回到旅馆时,他们搜查了我的房♥间。
When I went back to my hotel they searched my room.
但他们什么也没发现?
But they didn’t find anything?
显然,如果他们这么做了,他就不会在这里了。
Obviously he wouldn’t be here if they had.
我是说他还是清白的。
I’m saying he’s still in the clear.
这可能只是他通过的例行检查。
It could just have been a routine check which he passed.
够了,格雷维尔,我们要把你救出来。
That’s it Greville, we’re pulling you out.
那潘科夫斯基呢?
But what about Penkovsky?
我都没机会提醒他。
I didn’t have a chance to warn him.
我们得另想办法跟他沟通,不过你不用担心。
We’ll have to find another way to communicate with him, but you don’t need to worry about that.
不。你不明白。
No. You don’t understand.
所以他也有危险。
That’s why he’s in danger as well.
如果克格勃盯上了我,他们也会盯上他。
If the KGB have been looking at me, they’ll be looking at him too.
他还是会来参加下个月的商品交易会-是吗?——是的。
He’s still set to come here for the trade fair next month, – doesn’t he? – Yes.
-那他没事了。如果他受到怀疑,他们是不会让他离开这个国家的。
– Then he’s all right. – If he was under suspicion they’d never let him leave the country.
但你还是会帮他叛变,对吧?
But you will still help him to defect, won’t you?
不管他喜欢什么,他的退休不仅仅是他应得的还有格雷维尔你也一样。杰出的工作。
Whatever he likes, he’s more than earned his retirement and Greville so have you. Outstanding work.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
所以…所以,就是这样。
So… so, that’s it.
古巴。古巴呢?
Cuba. What about Cuba?
不要再为这些担心了。
Do try not to worry about any of this anymore.
尽你所能,把这些都忘掉。
Put it all out of your head, best you can.
理解。
Understood.
好,谢谢你。
Well, thank you.
你到底在干什么?我们要把韦恩关了吗?
What the hell are you doing? We’re shutting down Wynne, now?
请记住,韦恩是英国公民。
Please recall, Wynne is a British national.
他被捕后的任何余波都会给政♥府♥带来很大的尴尬。
Any fallout from his capture would cause a major embarrassment for the government.
我们得知道潘科夫斯基对古巴了解多少。
We have to know what Penkovsky knows about Cuba.
这在目前还不算什么。
Which at the moment is nothing.
他下个月会来,我们会向他汇报。
He’ll be here next month, we’ll debrief him them.
这是所有。
That’s all.
我,呃…我要关闭莫斯科的所有账户。
I’m, uh… I’m closing all the accounts in Moscow.
所以我不会再去了。
So I won’t be going anymore.
好吧。
All right.
-你确定不用我帮忙吗?-我很好。谢谢你!
– Sure you don’t want me to help? – I’m fine. Thank you.
爸爸!
Papa!
尼娜。
Nina.
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
好多了。
Much better.
她说我工作太辛苦了。
She says I’ve been working too hard.
我的身体决定给自己放个假。
My body decided to give itself a little vacation.
我想让他在这里休息几天。
I want to keep him here a few days to rest.
那他就该恢复正常了。
Then he should be back to normal.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
尼娜……我能和你父亲单独谈谈吗?
Nina… … can I talk with your father alone?
真的,我感觉很好。
Really, I feel fine.
我等不及要告诉你…什么?
I couldn’t wait to tell you… What?
我怀孕了。
I’m pregnant.
这个感觉像个男孩。
This one feels like a boy.
这届政♥府♥一如所承诺的,坚持……对苏联在古巴岛上军事集结的最密切监视。
This government, as promised, has maintained… the closest surveillance of the Soviet military build-up on the island of Cuba.
在过去一周内,确凿的证据表明,在那个被囚禁的岛屿上,一系列进攻性导弹基地正在准备之中。
Within the past week unmistakable evidence has established the fact that a series of offensive missiles sites is now in preparation on that imprisoned island.
这些基地的目的无非是提供针对西半球的核打击能力。
The purpose of these bases can be none other than to provide a nuclear strike capability against the Western Hemisphere.
我国的政策是将从古巴向西半球任何国家发射的任何核导弹视为苏联对美国的攻击。
It shall be the policy of this nation to regard any nuclear missile launched from Cuba against any nation in the Western Hemisphere as an attack by the Soviet Union on the United States.
要求对苏联进行全面报复。
Requiring a full retaliatory response upon the Soviet Union.
我呼吁赫鲁晓夫主席停止并消除这种秘密…对不起,上校?
I call upon Chairman Khrushchev to halt and eliminate this clandestine… Excuse me, Colonel?
我是贸易部的艾瑞娜。
I’m Irina from the Trade Ministry.
我想和你谈谈伦敦商品交易会的事。
I wanted to speak to you about the London trade fair.
是的,我们的准备工作进行得很顺利。
Yes, our preparations are going very well.
部长决定你不必出席了。
The minister has decided you do not need to attend.
哦。我们不派代表团去吗?
Oh. Are we not sending a delegation?
我们是……但是部长觉得你的其他工作太……值得现在就忽略。
We are… but the Minister feels your other work is too … valuable to neglect right now.
他希望你留在莫斯科。
He would like you to remain in Moscow.
当然可以。
Of course.
请告诉部长我不会让他失望的。
Please tell the Minister I won’t let him down.
苏联人立场坚定,但肯尼迪拒绝让步。
The Soviets are standing firm, but JFK is refusing to back down.
现在我们已经无能为力了。
It’s out of our hands now.
任何事情都有可能发生。
Anything could happen.
——电报。——谢谢。
– Telegram. – Thank you.
它的时间。一定是这样。
It’s time. It’s got to be.
-什么时间?-是时候把他弄出来了
– Time for what? – Time to get him out.
格雷维尔,我们救不了他。
Greville, we can’t get him out.
你当然可以。
Of course you can.
那你说你要帮他叛变是什么意思?
Well then, what did you mean when you said you were gonna help him to defect?
全家去东德度假,在柏林跨界,试图把他们从莫斯科偷运出去-我做梦也想不到。-但你是军情六处和中♥央♥情报局。
Family holiday to East Germany, crossover in Berlin, to try and smuggle them right out of Moscow, – I wouldn’t dream of it. – But you’re MI6 and CIA.
我现在没法接近潘科夫斯基,所以没办法和他协调,也没办法计划。
I can’t get anywhere near Penkovsky now, so there’s no way to coordinate with him or plan it out.