但告诉你的政♥府♥…他们必须明智地使用我的信息。
But tell your government… they must use my information wisely.
不是作为武器…而是作为带来和平的工具。
Not as a weapon… but as a tool to bring peace.
不管赫鲁晓夫怎么说,美国的核武库仍然比我们的好得多。
Despite what Khrushchev claims, America’s nuclear arsenal is still far superior to ours.
我们还没有先发制人的能力。
We do not yet have first strike capacity.
你们可以消灭我们,但我们不能消灭你们。
You can annihilate us but we cannot annihilate you.
但这不会让中♥共♥中♥央♥政♥治♥局担心。
But that won’t worry the Politburo.
你认为这最终能阻止赫鲁晓夫走得太远吗?
Do you think in the end that’ll keep Khrushchev from going too far?
几小时后你就得起床了。
You have to be up in a few hours.
-我很好。-不,他说得对。
– I’m fine. – No, he’s right.
我们可以明晚再谈。
We can finish this up tomorrow night.
最后一件事……我们得谈谈格雷维尔。
And one last thing… we need to talk about Greville.
别担心。你就不用再跟他打交道了。
Don’t worry. You won’t have to deal with him anymore.
——没有。-这是潘科夫斯基的主意。
– No. – It was Penkovsky’s idea.
你很完美,你是平民,克格勃不会监视你。
You’re perfect, you’re a civilian, so the KGB won’t be watching you.
反正你也会进出莫斯科去签合同。
You’ll be in and out of Moscow anyway to setup contracts.
你还是不知道细节,你只是个信使。
You still won’t know any specifics, you’ll just be a courier.
只是俄♥罗♥斯♥海的快递员…
Just a courier for Russian sea…
天啊,真不敢相信你是认真的。
My God, I can’t believe you’re bloody serious.
我们已经和潘科夫斯基讨论过了。
We’ve gone over it with Penkovsky.
我们相信你的风险很小。
We believe the risk to you is minimal.
我们会付钱给你的。
And we’ll pay you.
我自己挣钱,谢谢你。
I make my own money, thank you very much.
我有妻子和孩子。
I have a wife and a child.
你们有谁有家庭吗?
Either of you have a family?
哦,不。
Oh, no.
别以为你能告诉我,你能告诉我的不多,对吧?海伦,詹姆斯。
Don’t suppose you could tell me about that, not a lot you can tell me about, is there? Helen, James.
我可以告诉你必要的时候我们都会把自己置于危险之中这是非常必要的,格雷维尔。
I can tell you we’d both put ourselves in harm’s way when necessary and this is terribly necessary, Greville.
那我建议你找个合适的人。
Then might I suggest you find someone who’s suited for it.
对不起。我真的为你做了我能做的一切。
Sorry. I really have done all I can for you.
Greville,听着。
Greville, listen.
4分钟的警告对你没有任何好处。
The four-minute warning, it won’t do you any good.
——什么?-苏联核导弹袭击英国前4分钟的警告。
– What? – The four-minute warning before a Soviet nuclear missile hits the UK.
不,我知道…你在说什么?
No, I know what that… what are you talking about?
那这就是这一切的原因吗?
That… that’s what this has all been about?
核战争?来吧。
Nuclear war? Come on.
看,这就是你的问题。
See, here’s the problem for you.
你的家离你的办公室有12分钟的车程,如果你真的用力的话只需要10分钟,对吗?
Your house is a 12-minute drive from your office, ten minutes if you really push, right?
而且你通常都去拜访销♥售♥人员了,所以你不能及时回到希拉身边。
And you’re usually out on a sales call anyway, so you’re not getting back to Sheila in time.
还有安德鲁的学校,离你家9分钟,离办公室15分钟,也没人能去找他。
And Andrew’s school, that’s nine minutes from your house, 15 from your office, and no one’s getting to him either.
他会被赶进学校的地下室。
He’ll get herded into the school basement.
我查阅了建筑平面图。
I looked up the building plans.
这是一个很糟糕的防空洞的借口。
That’s a sorry excuse for a fallout shelter.
其实你的地下室也一样。
Same with your basement, actually.
只有政♥府♥有像样的避难所。
Only the government has decent shelters.
你是做什么的?
What do you do?
嗯?
Hmm?
你可以用这四分钟试着给希拉打电♥话♥,但是你打不通。
You can spend those four minutes trying to get Sheila on the phone but you won’t be able to get through.
或者你可以想想你本可以如何帮助阻止这一切的发生……但是你没有。
Or you can think about how you might have helped stop this from happening… but you didn’t.
然后,就这样了。
And then, that’s it.
你怎么敢。
How dare you.
真的,如果他不做,我们会更好。
Truly, we’ll be better off if he doesn’t do it.
他会这样做。
He’ll do it.
不,我来吧。
No, I got it.
好吧。
All right.
– – – – – -你好。——欢迎。做进来。
– Hello. – Welcome. Do come in.
——哦!你好。- – – – – -你好。
– Oh! Hello. – Hello.
哦,伏特加,可爱。
Oh, vodka, lovely.
我刚跟格雷维尔说我们昨晚没喝够。
I was just saying to Greville we didn’t drink nearly enough last night.
——谢谢。请进。——谢谢。
– Thank you. Uh, do come in. – Thank you.
这是给安德鲁的。
This is for Andrew.
非常好,谢谢。
Very kind, thank you.
这种方式。
This way.
爸爸跟我说了莫斯科的事。
Dad told me about Moscow.
俄♥罗♥斯♥其他地方怎么样?
What’s it like in the rest of Russia?
它非常漂亮。
It is very beautiful.
尤其是在我的家乡。
Especially where I come from.
很多树,很多天空。
A lot of trees, a lot of sky.
你觉得……非常孤独,但是以一种好的方式。
You feel… very alone but in a good way.
我想看看。
I’d like to see that.
但当然,你的政♥府♥对四处闲逛的外国人并不那么感兴趣。
But then of course your government isn’t all that keen on foreigners just wandering around.
俄♥国♥人真的那么恨我们吗?
Do the Russians really hate us that much?
我想他们希望我们的孩子更有礼貌一点,安德鲁。
I think they’d like our children to be a little more polite, Andrew.
我们的政客讨厌你们的政客。
Our politicians hate your politicians.
你的恨我们的,别忘了这点。
And yours hate ours, do not forget that.
但是人♥民♥,你父亲和我,我们做生意。
But the people, your father and I, we do business.
我们聚在一起,我见过他的家人。
We spend time together, I meet his family.
也许我们只是两个人……但事情就是这样变化的。
Maybe we’re only two people… but this is how things change.
嗯。
Hmm.
-如果我被抓了怎么办?——你不会。
– What if I get caught? – You won’t.
你又不知道。
You don’t know that.
他们会处决我,对吗?
They’d execute me, correct?
如果他们认为你只是个快递员你拿走了包裹却不知道里面装的是什么就不会了。
Not if they thought you’re just a courier that you took packages but didn’t know what was in them.
他们会用你来交换他们的人。
They would hold you to trade for one of theirs.
多长时间?
For how long?
-几年了。-就在俄♥国♥古♥拉♥格♥服刑几年。
– A couple of years. – Oh, just a couple of years rotting in some Russian Gulag.
他们抓不到我们的。克格勃不会知道的。
They will not catch us. The KGB will have no idea.
听着,我比他们更擅长这个。
Listen, I’m better at this than they are.
很好。但我不是。
Fine. But I’m not.
看,你的工作…这只是一种欺骗。控制你的情绪。
Look, your work… it is only deception. Controlling your emotion.
我在莫斯科看到你做到了,你今晚做到了。
I watched you do it in Moscow, you did it tonight.
这真的不是一回事。
It’s really not the same thing.
如果我们被抓了,他们肯定会处决我。
If we’re caught, they would definitely execute me.
我很抱歉,但那是你的选择。
Well, I’m very sorry but that’s your choice.
所以我很确定你能做到。
That is how sure I am that you can do this.
我把我的生命押在这上面。
I’m betting my life on it.
我该怎么跟希拉解释?
How can I explain this to Sheila?
她不能知道真♥相♥。
She cannot know the truth.
为了她和你的安全。
For her own safety, for yours.
我什么都不能告诉她?
I can’t tell her any of it?
不。
No.
你跟你妻子说了什么?
Well, what have you told your wife?
因为你知道她会说”别这么做”
Because you know what she’d say, “Don’t do it.”
我是对的,不是吗?
I’m right, aren’t I?
希拉的傻瓜。在过去,我…给了她不盲目相信我的理由。
Sheila’s no fool. And in the past, I’ve… given her reason not to trust me dully.
那你就得更好地撒谎。
Then you have to lie better.
有好的谎言。
There are good lies.
有时候谎言是一份礼物……爱的行为。
Sometimes a lie is gift… an act of love.
很抱歉只能是你。
I’m sorry it has to be you.
但是,Greville…必须是你。
But, Greville… it has to be you.
在莫斯科,你必须时刻遵守艺术规则。
In Moscow, you must at all times follow the rules of the art.
在英语中,有一个词。
In English, there’s a word.
——间谍情报技术。——是的。
– Tradecraft. – Yes.
你必须遵循谍报技术。
You must follow tradecraft.
你遇到的每一个人,都要假设他们是克格勃,服务员,酒店员工,我的司机,所有人。
Everyone you meet, assume they are KGB, waiters, hotel staff, my driver, everyone.
即使他们不是真正的克格勃官员,他们也会向克格勃报告。
Even if they are not actual KGB officers, they still make reports to KGB.
噢!
Ooh!
每个俄♥罗♥斯♥人都是国家的眼睛。
Every Russian is an eye of the state.
你所在的每一个房♥间,都要假设里面装了窃听器。
Every room you’re in, assume it is bugged.
甚至在我们的大使♥馆♥里。
Even inside our embassy.
尤其是在你的大使♥馆♥里面。
Especially inside your embassy.
尽管如此,我们的大使♥馆♥将是一个很好的防故障装置,以防万一……并发症。
Still, our embassy will be a good fail-safe in the event of any… complication.
克格勃也使用唇读器。
The KGB also uses lip readers.
你无法分辨他们是谁。
You won’t be able to tell who they are.
所以不要讨论… …敏感的东西,除非我先做。
So never discuss… … anything sensitive unless I do first.
你的家人怎么样?
How’s your family?
很好,谢谢。你的怎么样?
Very well, thank you. How’s yours?
我们将经常见面。
We will be seeing each other often.
为了不让别人怀疑,我会告诉我的同事,是我招募你作为线人的。
To throw off suspicion, I will tell my colleagues I recruited you as a source.
你会继续为潘科夫斯基上校提供钢铁制♥造♥,工业生产等方面的材料。
You’ll keep Colonel Penkovsky supplied with material on steel manufacturing, industrial production and so on.
非机密,但很难得到。
Unclassified, but hard to come by.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!