L…
B…
A.
拿破仑已逃离厄尔巴岛
Napoleon has escaped from Elba.
N…
A…
P…
O…
L…
Gentlemen, the king.
先生们,国王驾到
陛下在马赛的王室代理人,德·维尔福先生
Mssr. De Villefort, His Majesty’s royal agent at Marseilles.
晚上好
Good evening.
陈述你的紧急事务吧
State your urgent business.
陛下,我幸运地逮捕了一名间谍
Sire, I was fortunate in arresting a spy
他持有的信上说
who possessed this letter which states that
拿破仑将于2月26日离开厄尔巴岛前往法国
Napoleon would leave Elba for France on February the 26th.
而今天已经是3月1日了
And this is the first of March.
他应该早就到了
He’d have landed by now.
我欣赏你的激♥情♥
I commend your zeal, de Villefort,
但我在南方有成千上万的情报人员
but I have thousands of secret agents in the South,
要是确有其事,现在肯定会有人汇报我们
one of whom certainly would have warned us by now.
现在–
Now–
陛下
Your Majesty.
大惊小怪!说吧,布拉卡斯
What a fuss! Speak, Blacas.
拿破仑进入法国了
Napoleon has landed in France.
不可能!
Impossible!
刚刚收到电报
A message just came by signal telegraph.
他受到了热烈欢迎
He was received, sire, with open arms.
篡位者进入法国了!
The usurper in France!
然而我们英勇的情报人员却对此一无所知?
And no inkling before this from our valiant agents?
蠢才!统统都是蠢才
Blind fools! Blind fools all of them.
除了我的朋友德·维尔福
All but one, my friend de Villefort.
召见战争部长!
Summon the minister of war!
德·维尔福
De Villefort,
即便危机在即,国王也不会忘记
even in this moment of crisis, the king does not forget.
来,这是我的谢意
Here, take this as a token of my gratitude.
战争部长去哪了?!
Where’s the minister of war?!
我们的地牢里有三名囚犯
Well then, we have three prisoners in our dungeons here,
他们入狱的原因早已被遗忘
the reason for whose imprisonment has long since been forgotten,
记录上都不会有他们的名字
so that even their names don’t appear in our records.
爱德蒙·邓蒂斯从此被列入死亡名单
Edmond Dantes is henceforth listed as dead.
跟27号♥牢房♥一样,不足为虑了
As Number 27, he will merit no concern.
拿着
You’re here.
这么说邓蒂斯已经死了,是吧?
So Dantes is dead, eh? Or am I asking too many questions?
他死的恰是时候
He died just in time.
莫莱尔在巴黎会见波拿巴
Morrel is in Paris for an audience with Bonaparte
注:波拿巴是拿破仑的姓氏
波拿巴行动迅速
and Bonaparte acts quickly.
他很快就能把我赶下台
Well, it didn’t take him long to put me out of office.
这是我签署的最后一份也是最重要的文件
This is my last and most important official act.
政♥治♥犯将被立即释放
Political prisoners will be released at once.
在莫莱尔的帮助下,邓蒂斯本可以让我入狱
And Dantes with Morrel’s backing could easily find me
a home at the Chateau d’If.
请进
Come in.
哦,费尔南
Oh, Fernand.
莫莱尔先生来了封急信
A letter from Mssr. Morrel by special post.
他与皇帝拿破仑会面了
He’s arranged his audience with the emperor
爱德蒙一周之内就能出狱!
and promises that Edmond will be freed in a week!
恐怕已经太晚了
I’m afraid it’s already too late.
太晚了?
Too late?
他不会–?
He’s not–?
他想越狱,结果被击毙了
In trying to escape, he was shot and killed.
他不会这么做的
He wouldn’t do that.
我每天都给他写信说我们会救他出去
I wrote him every day that we would save him.
死亡证明
姓名
年龄
职业
出生地
死亡地
父母
已婚或单身
伊夫堡监狱典狱长
证明人
爱德蒙·邓蒂斯
20岁
商船船长
马赛
伊夫堡监狱(越狱中被击毙)
单身
伊夫堡监狱
1824年3月15日
德·维尔福
那就带我去他的墓地
Then take me to his grave.
伊夫堡监狱的墓地是大海
Sea is the cemetery of the Chateau d’If.
早上好
Good morning.
外面天气好吗?
Is it a nice day?
还是说有暴风雨?
Or is it stormy?
你问过典狱长我能否见他了吗?
Did you ask the governor if I could please see him?
事关我的律师跟我的审判
It’s about my attorney, my trial.
每天和你们聊得真愉快啊
Nice conversation I have with you both every day.
为什么不说话?
Why don’t you say something?
说话、骂我,什么都行!
Speak to me, swear at me, anything!
疼!放开我!放开我!
That hurts! Let go! Let go!
我只是想看看你是不是哑巴
That’s just to see if you could speak.
告诉典狱长直到见到他之前我不会再吃这些虫蛀食物
You tell the governor I won’t eat any more
of his wormy food till i see him.
听到了吗?
Do you hear?
以后我们从送饭口送饭
After this, we feed him through the door.
不喜欢这些食物?
So you don’t like our food, eh?
在你从镣铐上下来之前,你会吃光你胡子里的食物残渣
Before you get down from there, you’ll be chewing it out of your beard.
我们不因袭♥警♥而杀你的唯一原因是
The only reason we ain’t killing you for attacking a guard
一个活着的囚犯能让典狱长每天收到2苏的补助
is because the governor gets two sous a day for every live prisoner.
注:1法郎=20苏
我们走
Come on.
他没死
He ain’t dead.
滑铁卢
3公里
随着拿破仑的战败,邓蒂斯出狱无望
他在牢中不知度过了多少年,除了美茜蒂丝,所有人都遗忘了他
蒙台格先生
Mssr. Mondego.
我把美茜蒂丝托付给你是因为你一直爱着她
I’m leaving Mercedes in your care
because you have always loved her.
我会永远爱她
And always will.
母亲
Mother.
不
No, no.
美茜蒂丝,答应和费尔南结婚
I’m not going to die yet, Mercedes.
我才能死而瞑目
Not until you promise you will marry Fernand.
费尔南·梅里-安东尼·德·蒙台格
Fernand Marie-Antoine de Mondego,
你愿意这位女士成为你的妻子吗?
do you accept this woman who stands before you as your wife?
我愿意
I do.
美茜蒂丝·杜蒙·梅兰捏·德·罗萨斯
Mercedes Yvonne Melanie De Rosas,
你愿意这位先生成为你的丈夫吗?
do you accept this man who stands before you as your husband?
我愿意
I do.
你们两人自愿结为夫妻
Ego conjungo vos in matrimonium,
以圣父、圣子与圣灵之名
in nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritu Sancti.
阿门
Amen.
美茜蒂丝
Mercedes.
美茜蒂丝
Mercedes.
美茜蒂丝?
Mercedes?
嗯?
Yes?
谢天谢地,你也是个囚犯
Thank God you’re a prisoner, too.
我以为是狱卒在骗我
I thought you might be a jailor deceiving me.
让我暴露自己
Encourage me to betray myself.
你能听懂我的话吗?
Can you understand what I’m saying?
你能说话吗?
Can you speak?
不,我太– 太–
No. I’m too– too–
感受一下我双手的温暖
To feel the warmth of a comrade’s hand.
我不知道在我下面还有一个地牢
I had no means of knowing there was a dungeon lower down than mine.
我这六年来,挖了30英尺深的洞
I burrowed 30 feet through solid rock for six years,
注:1英尺为0.3048米
希望能从这里逃出去
hoping to reach the outside wall and make my escape.
结果发现又到了另一个牢房♥
And now I find I’m only in another cell.
六年
Six years!
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
我是法里亚神甫
I am the Abbe Faria.
我是爱德蒙·邓蒂斯
I was Edmond Dantes.
你被关在这里多久了?
How long have you been here?
我不知道