你要做什么?
What are you going to do?
那就是–
Well, I–
再吻你一次
I’m gonna kiss you again.
但我想要你打断他们
But I want you to interrupt them.
并和她在全城人面前拥抱
Embracing in front of the whole city.
早安,美茜蒂丝
Good morning, Mercedes.
噢,费尔南
Oh, Fernand.
这是邓蒂斯船长,这是德·蒙台格先生
You know Captain Dantes, Mssr de Mondego?
– 你好 – 幸会
– Yes. – Oh, naturally.
爱德蒙,一点见
One o’clock, Edmond.
一点见
One o’clock.
早安,先生
Good morning, sir.
你母亲是不会懂得这种痴情的
Your mother couldn’t possibly understand this fascination for you.
是的
Never.
但是我懂
But I can.
我知道你懂
I knew you would.
谈谈恋爱还行,但结婚不可以
Up to a certain point, but not marriage.
为什么?
Why not?
– 他没有家庭– – 那我就给他一个家
– Well, he has no family– – I’ll give him one.
费尔南,我曾被警告、训斥、威胁到脸色发青
Fernand, I’ve been warned, scolded, threatened,
until I’m blue in the face.
但我不在乎什么责任、社会地位,也不在乎别人口舌
I don’t care about duty, social position, or what people say.
我只在乎两件事:
There are only two things that really matter:
男人和女人
a man and a woman.
而邓蒂斯就是你的男人
And Dantes is your man?

Yes.
我不会再多嘴了
I shan’t say another word.
若不是你母亲坚持,我根本不会说这些
I shouldn’t have spoken at all had your mother not insisted.
我会忘记你说的每一个字的
I shall forget everything you’ve said.
好的
I’m sure you will.
再会
Goodbye.
我可不会原谅你哦
I shall never forgive you.
费尔南,我希望你已经让她清醒了
Well, Fernand, I hope you’ve made her see the light.
再清醒不过了
Clearer than ever.
我恐怕–
I’m afraid I–
我们会给你买♥♥些木鞋跟一桶鱼
We’ll get you some wooden shoes and a bucket of fish.
这样你就会时髦点
Then you’ll be in style.
我的人邓格拉司给了我个消息
Danglars, one of my own men, gave me the information.
邓蒂斯手里有这封信
Dantes has the letter with him now.
跟踪他
Follow this Edmond Dantes.
但先别动手
Watch him, but don’t arrest him
直到他把信交给他的同伙后
till he delivers the letter to his confederate, whoever he is,
再一起逮捕过来
then seize them both and bring them here.
这是逮捕令
Here’s your warrant.
是,法官先生
Yes, Mssr. Magistrate.
蒙台格先生
Well, Mondego,
你揭穿这个间谍可是为国王立了大功
in exposing this spy, you’ve done a great service to your king.
也为你立了功,德·维尔福
And to you, De Villefort.
更是为德·罗萨斯小姐
And to Mme. De Rosas.
以免她步入那种不像话的婚姻,是任何朋友都会做的举手之劳
Merely what any friend would do
to save her from what we might call an appalling marriage.
什么风把你吹来了?
What brings you here?
我在寻找一件无价之宝
I seek a golden treasure, valuable above price.
这可不容易获得呢,海盗先生
Not so easy to obtain, Mssr. Pirate.
首先你得提出正式请求
First you must make formal demand,
因为我国的习俗与其他国家相同
because the custom of my country is the same as that of others.
你想要我求婚?
Is it a proposal you want?
嗯,一次正式的求婚
Yes, and a formal one.

Well,
– 我,爱德蒙·邓蒂斯 – 嗯
– I Edmond Dantes– – Yes?
恳请–
ask that–
船舶失事啦!
I’m wrecked!
胆小鬼~
Coward!
海盗船沉没了,到不了目的地了
The pirate’s sunk. I can’t make the land.
卡在“正式”礁上
Stuck on the reef of formality.
是的
Yes.
但如果你愿意和我去桅顶–
But if you’ll come aloft with me–
桅顶?
Aloft?
对,在索具之上,我在下面无法思考
Yes, up in the rigging. I can’t think down here.
假如我在上面拒绝你呢?
Suppose I refuse you up there?
那么某人就会落水
Girl overboard.
从这里可以看到大海!
Look, you can see the sea from here!
还有白云,仿佛银色帆船
And clouds, like silver ships.
爱德蒙·邓蒂斯有一天也会有那么多船
The ships that Edmond Dantes will have some day.
那他会载着什么驶入港口呢?
Sailing into harbor with what for cargo?
好多的梦想
Oh, a lot of dreams…
和他对美茜蒂丝的求婚
And his proposal to Mercedes.
还有她的答案
And her answer.
嗯?
Yes?
邓蒂斯在咖啡馆
Dantes is at the Café Reserve.
莫莱尔先生正在为他举办晚宴
Mssr. Morrel is giving a dinner in his honor.
我们不能再等了
Well, we, uh, we can’t wait any longer.
你待在这里,我立刻出发
You stay here, I’ll go there at once.
– 玩得开心吗? – 当然,我喜欢你的朋友们
– Sure you’re having a good time? – Oh, yes. I like your friends.
他们没有假装快乐,他们是真的开心
They aren’t just pretending to be happy, they really are.
快来,趁下一支舞还没开始
Oh, come now, before the next dance starts.
各位举杯同庆
Glasses, everybody!
服务生,拿白兰地来
Waiters, bring up the brandy!
多拿些杯子跟酒
More glasses, more wine!
我在找法老号♥的船长,他在这吗?
I am looking for the captain of the Pharaon. Is he here?
在,先生
Yes, sir.
我有个重要的消息要给他
I have an important message for him.
我不保证能带到
Don’t think I can disturb him.
你一定要带到
I’m afraid you must.
大家注意!
Dear everybody!
祝法老号♥船长,爱德蒙·邓蒂斯先生
To the betrothal of Edmond Dantes, captain of the Pharaon
和美茜蒂丝·德·罗萨小姐订婚
and Mme. Mercedes De Rosas.
愿风平浪静
May calm seas and a fair breeze
好让他们驶入幸福、成功、健康长寿的港湾
bring their ships safely
to the port of happiness, prosperity, and a long life.
为自♥由♥平等干杯
Drink to liberty and equality.
一位先生有急事要告诉你
A gentleman with an urgent message for you.
告诉我?
For me?
告诉法老号♥船长
The captain of the Pharaon.
好,我这就随你过去
Oh, yes. I’ll go with you now.
我一会儿就回来
I’ll be back in a moment.
你成功了
Well, you’ve done it.
现在你愿意同一个被你拒绝了的
Now will you dance with me, the rejected suitor
但仍未改变一丝心意的追求者共舞一曲吗?
who hasn’t changed his feelings about you one bit?
先生,这就是船长
Here’s the captain, sir.
晚上好
Good evening.
您是法老号♥的船长?
You are the captain of the Pharaon?
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
厄尔巴岛
Elba.
– 我一直在等您 – 这里不方便
– I’ve been expecting you. – No, no. Not here.
跟我来
Follow me.
谢谢,就这样
Thank you. That’s all.
晚安
Good night.
先生,奉王室法官之命,你被捕了
Mssr., you’re under arrest by order of the king’s magistrate.
– 德·维尔福先生之命? – 是的
– Mssr. De Villefort? – Yes, sir
很好
Oh, uh, very well.
把他带到法庭办公室
Take him to the court chambers.
跟我来
Follow me.
信送出去了?
You delivered the letter?
是啊,很高兴这事算是了了
Yes. I am glad that’s done.
邓蒂斯船长?
Captain Dantes?
奉王室法官之命,你被捕了
The king’s magistrate orders your arrest.
什么罪名?
On what charge?
涉嫌携带叛国信息
Suspicion of bearing treasonable information.
好像出事了,有点不对劲
Something’s happened. Something’s wrong.
没什么,我只是需要去趟法庭
Nothing really. I have to go to the court, that’s all.
去回答一些问题

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!