Where are you?
如果你能跟我一样于黑暗中视物的话
If you could see as I can in the dark,
你会看见我的手♥枪♥精确瞄准了你的脑袋
you would observe my pistol aimed carefully at your head.
向右两步有一张桌子
Two steps to your right you will find a table.
先把枪放下
Now first put down your pistol.
不然你的颤抖之手会误触扳机
It has a quick trigger and your hand is shaking.
谢谢合作
Thank you.
你右边桌子的边缘有火柴
To your right on the edge of the table, you’ll find some matches.
当我说“准备”
When I say, “Ready”,
就点燃火柴
strike a light.
准备
Ready.
多谢你为我带来了手♥枪♥
I’m glad you brought the pistol. I didn’t have one.
请点燃那的蜡烛
Will you light the candle there?
再点一支,我想看到我客人的脸
Another one. I like to see the faces of my guests.
我的谨慎救了我一命
Forgive my precautions for saving my life.
你想杀了我是吧?
You intended to take it, didn’t you?
在逼你详细解释这一切之前我是不会杀你的
I wouldn’t have killed you without first
forcing from you a full explanation.
之后,我会让你选择武器决斗
After which, I would’ve given you your choice of weapons.
你也对阿里帕夏这样做过吧?
As you did Ali Pasha?
你是在为阿里帕夏报仇?
You’re avenging Ali Pasha, then?
不
No.
为了我自己
Myself.
我不记得我们三个月前有过交集
I don’t recall that our paths ever crossed before three months ago.
作为基♥督♥山没有交集
As Monte Cristo, no.
那你是谁?
Who are you, then?
显然你这个伯爵是冒充的
Obviously, some imposter posing as a count.
你到底是谁?
Who else are you?
蒙台格,在告诉你之前
Before I tell you, Mondego,
你想选择什么武器呢?
what is your choice of weapons?
枪吗?
Pistols, if you will,
但我不想这么早吵醒整个巴黎
but I prefer not to awaken Paris at such an early hour.
剑?匕♥首♥?还是拳脚呢?
Swords? Daggers? Fists?
剑非常适合我
Swords would suit me perfectly.
那就比剑
Swords, then.
我这有
I have them here.
这是我在挖地道逃出伊夫堡监狱时骗过狱卒的一招
A trick I learned to fool the jailors
while tunneling myself out of the Chateau d’If.
没错
Yes,
伊夫堡监狱
the Chateau d’If.
这条线索对你毫无意义吗?
Does that clue mean nothing to you?
好好回忆下
Dust off your memory.
20年前
Go back 20 years.
你第一次发现为达目的可以不择手段牺牲他人
Back to the days when you first discovered
that a life meant nothing if it furthered your ambition.
想想
Think.
好好想想
Think.
一个无辜、淳朴的水手
An innocent, unsophisticated sailor
他名字是–
whose name was–
– 邓蒂斯!- 正确!
– Dantes! – Right!
爱德蒙·邓蒂斯
Edmond Dantes.
很容易是吧?
Simple, isn’t it?
确实很容易
Very simple, indeed.
面对强大的基♥督♥山,我可能会担忧自己的剑术
I might have questioned my skill against the formidable Monte Cristo,
但你是爱德蒙·邓蒂斯
but against Edmond Dantes?
剑给我
Swords.
你十分机敏地策划了我的毁灭,邓蒂斯
You very cleverly planned my destruction, Dantes,
但你无法活着见证这一切了
but you won’t have the pleasure of living to see it.
很好,我习惯以弱者的身份战斗
Good. I’m accustomed to fighting as the underdog.
蒙台格,击败你的是你的过去而不是我的剑
It’s not my sword, Mondego, but your past that disarmed you.
雅各布,用我的马车带德·蒙台格伯爵回家
Jacopo, take Count de Mondego to his home in my carriage.
偷偷从他花♥园♥进去
Take him secretly to his garden entrance.
此时他家正门肯定被各大报社的记者围住了,而且可能还有警♥察♥
By this time, his front door is surely besieged
by reporters from every newspaper and perhaps the police.
他不得与任何人接触
He is to communicate with no one.
早安
Good morning.
他在那!他在那!
There he is! There he is!
第一个
蒙台格
阁下
Your Excellency.
邓格拉司男爵今早独自来到我办公室
Baron Danglars personally visited my office this morning
并给了我这些
and gave me this.
总共一千法郎,先生
It’s a thousand francs, sir,
他想要我把您收到的所有电报的副本寄给他
in return for which, I was to send him copies
of all telegraph messages addressed to you.
当作你孩子的学费吧
Keep it for your children’s education.
谢谢你,先生
Thank you, sir.
你就按男爵的要求做
Send the Baron the copies as he requested.
我会给他适当的信息的
I’ll see that he gets the proper information.
是,先生
Yes, sir.
基♥督♥山
“Monte Cristo.”
英西股票因未来的政♥治♥局势而前途无量
“Future political situation
makes Anglo-Spanish shares wonderful investment.”
建议无限的购买♥♥
“Suggest unlimited buying.”
汤普森&弗伦奇
“Thompson and French.”
我等的就是这个
This is what I’ve been waiting for.
立即投资!
Start buying at once!
需要为德·维尔福以及其他重要客户投资吗?
Investing de Villefort and other special clients money as well?
不
No.
就我投资
Only mine.
– 万一有风险– – 风险?
– Oh, but the risk– – Risk?
基♥督♥山从未失手
This is one of Monte Cristo’s certainties.
我们也每次都赚了钱!
Haven’t we made money on every one of them?
将我所有的资产都换成英西股票
Convert all my holdings into Anglo-Spanish.
所有?
All?
所有
All.
我仔细调查了
I’ve investigated carefully!
罗斯柴尔德和洛伦齐都没买♥♥英西股票
Neither Rothschild nor Lorenti is buying Anglo-Spanish.
那是他们不知道情况
They don’t know everything.
我不想再屈居罗斯柴尔德、洛伦齐和基♥督♥山之下了!
I’m tired of playing second fiddle to Rothschild, Lorenti, Monte Cristo!
日后相见之时
After this when we meet,
我要他们先向我脱帽致敬!
I want them to take their hats off first!
买♥♥!
Buy!
买♥♥!
Buy!
英西股票暴跌
新政♥府♥拒绝发行该股票
请邓格拉司男爵进来
Show Baron Danglars in.
英西股票崩♥盘♥了!我破产了!我们都破产了!
Anglo-Spanish has collapsed! I’m ruined! We’re both ruined!
嗯
Why?
我知道会崩♥盘♥
I knew it would collapse.
你知道?但你也买♥♥了!
You knew? But you’ve been buying!
不
No.
但汤普森&弗伦奇的消息是–
But Thompson and French– But their advice was–
我是收到消息了,但他们的消息是加密的
I received their advice, but their message was in code.
表面上是买♥♥,实际上是卖♥♥
Though it said to buy, it really meant to sell.
你知道吗?汤普森&弗伦奇银行其实属于爱德蒙·邓蒂斯
You see, Thompson and French
is owned by a man named Edmond Dantes.
谁?
Who?
基♥督♥山
Monte Cristo.
什么?
You said–
爱德蒙·邓蒂斯
Edmond Dantes.
基♥督♥山
Monte Cristo.
他们是同一个人
They’re the same, Danglars.
– 他还活着吗?- 活着,但–
– Is he alive? – Yes, but–
叫医生来
Call a doctor.
他失去理智了
He’s lost his mind.
– 永久性的吗?- 已无药可救
– Permanently? – Irretrievably.
马赛
Marseilles…
莫莱尔
Morrel…
邓蒂斯
Dantes…
伊夫堡监狱
Chateau d’If.
这是一种精神自杀,医生
A mental suicide, doctor.
– 精神自杀?- 是的
– Mental suicide? – Yes.
他过量服用两种致命毒药导致其精神崩溃
He destroyed his mind with an overdose of two deadly poisons.
毒药?
Poisons?
野心和贪婪
Avarice and greed.