如果我不弄给他看, 他就会弄我
If I didn’t do it whilst he watched, he’d insist on doing it himself.
我只好自己弄, 伤害比较小
At least when I did it, it hurt less.
我认为他不喜欢做♥爱♥, 不论是我, 或是别人
I don’t think he was very interested in sex, not with me, not with women.
我离开他四次
I left him four times.
我搭上夜间渡轮
I caught the night ferry.
他和赫里斯在布鲁塞尔找到我, 带我回去
He and Harris found me in Brussels, they brought me back.
在船上, 亚伯特哭求我, 送我礼物
On the boat, Albert cried, bought me presents.
但是渡轮一靠岸, 才离开码头
But then after we landed, when we got just outside the harbour,
开上车道之前, 他就停车
before the motorway, he stopped the car
他和赫里斯、史班格勒拖我出来, 脱♥光♥我、揍我
and he and Harris and Spangler dragged me out and stripped me and beat me.
“麦可”
‘Michael,
“这一切必须结束”
‘all this must finish.
“帮助我, 麦可, 拜托”
‘Help me, Michael. Please.’
麦可死了
He’s dead.
他被自己最喜欢的书噎死
They stuffed his mouth with paper ripped from his favourite book.
你能煮他吗? -煮谁, 乔琪娜?
Could you cook him? -Cook who, Georgina?
麦可
Michael.
不行, 我的上帝, 不行
No. Mon dieu, non.
你开♥发♥各种新的, 实验性菜色非常在行
You have a reputation for a wide range of experimental dishes.
他一定很好吃
He might taste good.
我确定他很好吃
I’m sure he would taste good.
哪个部位最好吃?
What would taste best?
心脏? 肝脏?
His heart? His liver?
还是背上的里肌?
The cheeks of his backside?
还是他的”山牡蛎”?
His prairie oysters?
乔琪娜
Georgina,
坐下
sit down.
坐下
Sit down.
在设定菜单的时候, 你如何定价?
When you make out a menu, how do you price each dish?
只要是黑色的食物, 我就加价
I charge a lot for anything black.
像是葡萄、橄榄、黑醋栗
Grapes, olives, blackcurrants.
人们喜欢提醒自己的死亡
People like to remind themselves of death,
吃着黑色的食物像在嘲弄死神
eating black food is like consuming death,
好像在说”死亡, 我要吃掉你”
like saying, “Death, I’m eating you.”
黑松露是最贵的, 还有鱼子酱
Black truffles are the most expensive. And caviar.
死亡和诞生
Death and birth.
结束和开始
The end and the beginning.
黑色的食物最贵, 很合理吧?
Don’t you think it’s appropriate that the most expensive items are black?
能延长寿命的食物也加价
We also charge for vanity.
尤其是减肥食物, 再加更多
Diet foods have an additional surcharge
加到30%
of 30%.
催情食物, 再加50%
Aphrodisiacs, 50%.
依我看, 你的情人不需催情食物
And from what I saw, your lover did not need an aphrodisiac.
你看到什么? 我想知道
What did you see? I want to know.
因为只有你看到
Nobody knew but you.
每个人都可怜我, 你也可怜我
Everyone pitied me. Even you pitied me.
如果没有见证人, 我如何知道他爱过我?
And how can I know that he loved me if there were no witnesses?
如果你爱他, 这个问题就不重要了
If you loved him, that does not seem to be a very necessary question.
这很重要! 你到底看到什么!
Yes, it does! Tell me what you know!
我见到的, 都是你想让我看的
What I saw was what you let me see.
当然
Of course it was.
除非有人看到, 否则我如何知道这是真的?
How could I know that it was real unless someone else was watching?
告诉我, 你看到什么
Tell me what you saw.
还是你不好意思说出来?
Or are you ashamed to tell me?

No.
我看见, 他吻着…
I saw him kissing you
你的唇
on the mouth,
你的脖子
on the neck,
你的耳后
behind your ear.
我看见, 他脱你的衣服
I saw him undressing you.
我看见, 他亲吻你的乳♥房♥♥
I saw him kissing your breasts.
我看见, 他将手伸向你的两腿之间
I saw him put his hand between your legs.
你有看到我吗?
And what did you see me do?
我看见, 你亲吻他的唇
I saw you kiss him on the mouth.
我看见, 你在厨房♥地板上, 躺在他的身下
I saw you lying under him on the floor of the pantry.
我看见, 他在你背后做♥爱♥
I saw him take you from behind.
我看见, 他的阴♥茎♥在你口中
I saw you take his penis in your mouth.
我看见…
I saw you…
情人之间都会这样吗?
Do lovers always behave like that?
我父母就会这样
My parents behaved like that.
是吗?
They did?
你见过? -电影院中的情人也会这样
You saw them? -And lovers in the cinema behave like that.
不, 那不算
No, that doesn’t count.
在我的遐想中, 情人都会这样
And in my fantasies, lovers always behave like that.
你忌妒吗?
Were you jealous?
我们让你忌妒吗?
Did we make you jealous?
你想加入我们吗?
Did you want to join us?
如果你想加入, 就帮助我 -乔琪娜, 不行
If you did, help me now. -Georgina, no.
为了纪念我们在你的厨房♥做♥爱♥, 还有你的遐想, 帮助我
In memory of us making love in your kitchen and in your fantasies, help me now.
不行
No.
为了纪念你的父母做♥爱♥, 帮助我
In memory of your parents making love, help me now.
乔琪娜, 不行!
Georgina, no!
我们相识太晚
People I like learn my name too late.
太晚?
Too late?
为我煮了麦可吧
Cook Michael for me.
不行
No.
这是他最喜欢的餐厅
This was his favourite restaurant.
这也是我最喜欢的餐厅
It’s also mine.
为我煮了麦可吧
Cook Michael for me.
如果我煮了他
If I did,
谁还敢来餐厅吃饭?
who would ever eat here again?
我要如何改变你的心意?
How can I make you change your mind?
你想和我做♥爱♥吗? 你可以像麦可一样
Do you want to make love with me? You can do what he did.
我要如何说服你?
How can I persuade you?
不行, 你不能因为爱他…
You can’t. You may have loved him…
你知道我爱他, 你看见了
You know I did, you saw me.
…就要吃了他, 乔琪娜
But you don’t have to eat him, Georgina.
你以为… 吃了麦可
Do you… do you have some idea that by eating him
就能和他合而为一吗?
he can become part of you?
你别相信, 吃了他就能和他永远在一起
You can’t believe that by eating him you can always be together!
我不吃他
I’m not eating him.
是给亚伯特吃的 -亚伯特?
Albert is. -Albert?
这里有一万一千英镑, 是麦可的
There’s £11,000. It’s Michael’s.
把钱收起来
Put your money away.
麦可在哪里?
Where is he?
【星期五】
本餐厅因私人原因关闭
怎么回事?
What’s going on here?
来自己的餐厅, 突然像个陌生人一样?
Why do I suddenly have to come in to my own restaurant like a stranger?
特别邀请
Special invitations.
请柬要再印精美一点
Which I might say could’ve gone to a better printer.
我还要像外人一样敲门
I have to bang on the door like an outcast.
好… 好…
Well, well, well.
乔琪娜亲亲, 你也在啊, 臭婊♥子♥?
Georgina Duckies. What brings you here, you bitch?
你还有脸在这里, 荡♥妇♥!
I’m very surprised you show your face here, you slut.
你去哪里了? 亚伯特都快疯了
Where you been? Albert has been frantic.
闭嘴, 葛蕾丝, 拿酒来
Shut up, Grace. Find me a drink.
周年快乐, 亚伯特 -你要为这一切付出代价!
Happy anniversary, Albert. -I’ll bloody kill you for what you did!
对你来说很容易 -别想我会让你回来
You should find that easy. -Don’t think I’m taking you back.
我会让你付出代价, 荡♥妇♥
I’ll make you pay, you slut.
你的屁♥股♥会痛上好几个星期
Your bottom’s going to be very, very sore for weeks.
没有书可读了, 小妞, 我要把你关起来
No more books for you, girl. You’re staying in under lock and key.
再也没有书或偷闻你的混♥蛋♥, 小妞
There’s going to be no more books or prick-sniffing for you, girl.
周年快乐, 亚伯特
Happy anniversary, Albert.
你在说什么? 今天不是我生日
What are you talking about? It’s not my birthday.
不是, 但今天是往后值得我纪念的日子, 而且你没机会纪念了
No, but it’s an anniversary that I shall always celebrate, even if you won’t. And you won’t.
什么? 其他人呢? -他们很快就到
What? Where is everybody? -They’ll be here presently.
乔琪娜 -怎样?
Look, Georgina. -What?
事情已经过去了 -然后?
It’s all over now. -What is?
葛蕾丝, 去看窗外的风景
Grace, just go and look out of a window. -Oh.
米丘, 滚一边去
Mitchel, bugger off out of it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!