乔琪娜, 大家来之前…
Look, Georgina, when the others arrive…
人呢? 请柬上面写九点
Where are they? The invitation says nine o’clock.
大家坐那里? -他们很快就出来
Where are they gonna sit? -They’ll be here presently.
乔琪娜, 你不会… 不会真的喜欢他吧?
Look, Georgina, you didn’t… didn’t really like him, did you?
你怎么可以喜欢一个该死的书店店员? 一个无名小卒?
I mean, how could you like a bloody book-keeper, a nobody?
我想说, 我试着… 我们忘了这件事吧?
I tell you what. I’ll try… We’ll forget it, eh?
好吗? 跟我回去吧
Eh? Come home with me.
说实话, 乔琪, 我好悲惨
Tell you the truth, Georgie, I’ve been a bit miserable.
因为这是你的周年纪念 -什么他妈的周年纪念?
Since it is your anniversary… -What bloody anniversary?
送你一件礼物
I’ve brought you a present.
我不要礼物, 我应该送你礼物
I don’t need presents. It’s me who gives you presents.
而且, 你哪来的钱送我礼物
Besides, you’ve never had the money to give me presents.
理查特别为你煮的大餐
And Richard has cooked it for you.
在我的指导之下 -哦?
Under my instructions. -Oh?
看你怎么吃
Knowing how you like to eat.
看你怎么狼吞虎咽
Knowing how you like to gorge yourself.
我们还带一些老朋友参观
And we’ve brought a few of your friends around.
到底在搞什么鬼, 乔琪?
What sort of party is this, Georgie?
怎么回事? -坐下, 亚伯特
What’s going on? -Sit down, Albert.
我能坐吗, 乔琪娜?
Can’t I sit down, Georgina?
不行, 这是专为亚伯特准备的
No, this is Albert’s special treat.
我吃饭的时候不要看见罗伊 -闭嘴, 亚伯特
Here, I’m not eating with that Roy there. -Shut up, Albert.
好好享用
You’re here to enjoy yourself.
乔琪
Georgie.
我的老天!
Jesus!
上帝啊
God.
不, 这不是上帝, 这是麦可
No, it’s not God, Albert. It’s Michael.
我的情人
My lover.
你发誓要杀了他, 你做到了
You vowed you would kill him, and you did.
你发誓要吃了他
And you vowed you would eat him.
现在吃吧
Now eat him.
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
忘了刀叉怎么用吗?
You have your knife and fork. You do know how to use them.
还是你那些餐桌礼仪都忘光了?
Or have all those carefully-learnt table manners gone to waste?
让米丘帮你倒酒
Mitchel can pour you a drink.
你的服务生决定退出了
Your waiter has opted out.
那就让葛蕾丝帮你倒酒
Er, Grace will pour for you.
Oh.
住手!
Non, monsieur! -Yah!
快吃, 亚伯特
Eat, Albert.
罗伊, 帮亚伯特倒酒
Roy, pour Albert a drink.
尝尝阴♥茎♥, 亚伯特, 非常美味
Try the cock, Albert. It’s a delicacy.
你很清楚在哪里
And you know where it’s been.
快呀, 亚伯特
Go on, Albert.
快吃
Eat.
祝你胃口大开
Bon appétit.
这是法文
It’s French.
吃人魔
Cannibal.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!