所以我要拿走这个 还有这个
So I’m just going to have to take… this. And this.
我想谢谢你为我做这些
I want to thank you already for this.
我喜欢跟着陌生人走过黑暗的走廊
I love following strangers down dark corridors.
这样最好 快到了
this is the best. Almost there.
这是存储国会女议员桑托斯的 从现在起 她的每一秒钟
This holds Congresswoman Santos, every second of her from now on.
这个是为下一位准备的
And this will be the next one.
就这些吗? 不 还有很多
Just these? Oh, no. There’s more.
这是什么?
What is this?
应该是地铁的一部分 但是被他们弃用了
Well, it was supposed to be a part of a subway but they abandoned it.
通往哪里? 它连接着海湾
where does it go? it connects to the bay.
但我曾经走了半英里路 变得很潮湿了
But I’ve traveled about a half a mile into it, gets too wet.
这就是剩下的部分
And that’s where the rest of it will be.
剩下的什么? 所以剩下的一切
the rest of What? the rest of it all.
桑托斯只是一个开始
Santos is just the start.
计划是所有录下来的 看到的 广播的
The plan is everything recorded, seen, broadcast,
所有的信息都被存储 分♥析♥ “环网”公♥司♥可以随时使用
all of it stored, analyzed, available to the Circle in any way.
你做过了健康摄入,对吧?
You did your health intake, right?
是的 明白了 对吗? 听着
Yeah. See, right? Look.
每一步,每一次呼吸,所有的一切都被储存起来
Every step, every breath, all of it stored.
他们可以使用它 但是只要他们认为是合适的
They can use it however they see fit.
我们正在被研究
We’re being studied.
在“环网”公♥司♥的每个人的数据都被研究,货币化
Everyone’s data in the Circle is being studied, monetized.
这是自愿的
It is voluntary.
这难道不是关键吗? 所有东西都放在一个地方?
And isn’t that the whole point? Having everything in one place?
我是说 那是“真实的你”
I mean, that’s True You.
那不是我发明“真实的你”的原因 根本不是
That’s not why I invented True You. Not even close.
是泰.拉菲特发明了“真实的你”
Ty Lafitte invented True You.
是的
Yeah.
我就是Ty
I’m Ty.
不 你不是的
No, you’re not.
泰.拉菲特已经消失很多年了
Ty Lafitte has been off the grid for years.
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
我就是Ty
I’m Ty.
那为何这么低调?
Why the low profile?
我只是想像正常人一样生活在这个世界上
I just wanted to move through this world like a normal person.
我不想每秒钟都被监视
I didn’t wanna be watched every second.
但我确实在这里花了很多时间
But I do spend a lot of time here.
这是更简单些 我不需要和斯坦顿和贝利交道
It’s easier. I don’t have to deal with Stenton and Bailey.
我不知道他们在他们的小密室里的谈话
Not that I’m privy to their conversations in their little sanctum.
天呐 我居然和泰.拉菲特在一个山洞里
Holy shit. I’m in a cave with Ty Lafitte.
等等 所以当我们遇到时,你不知道我是谁?
Wait, hold on. So when we met, you didn’t know who I was?
你从未告诉过我你的名字
You never told me your name.
而过后在问你的名字 这会很古怪
And after a while, it was just weird to ask.
我知道当我遇见你的时候我可以信任你 我不知道,我只是自己这么想
I knew I could trust you when I met you. I don’t know, I just thought to myself,
这个女孩,她的身体里没有愤世嫉俗的骨头
this girl, she doesn’t have a cynical bone in her body.
让我想起我过去是怎样的
Reminds me of how I used to be.
听着 你不能告诉别人你来过这里
Listen, you can’t tell anyone that you were here.
好吗? 不要告诉别人我带你来过这里
Okay? That I brought you here.
好的
Okay.
在“环网”公♥司♥的事情 他们需要改变
Things at the Circle, they need to change.
像什么? 连接世界?
Like what? Connecting the world?
保险我的父母吗?
Insuring my parents?
你应该为自己创造的东西感到自豪
You should be really proud of what you created.
听着,自豪吗? 有什么可自豪的?
Look, proud? Proud of what?
忽视隐私,使用个人资料
The disregard for privacy, the use of personal data
是为了财富和控制权的积累?
for the accumulation of wealth and control?
我不自豪 这不是我创造的东西
I’m not proud. This is not what I created.
你认为Williamson议员被FBI调查
Do you think Senator Williamson being investigated
只是巧合吗?
by the FBI is just a coincidence?
我们不能被看见在一起,你必须答应我
We can’t be seen together, and you have to promise me.
你不能告诉任何人我们下来过这里
You can’t tell anyone that we were down here.
喂?
Hello?
媚 这里有你的一位客人
Mae, you have a visitor here to see you.
在大厅吗?
In the lobby?
嗨 嗨
Hey. Hey.
你还好吗? 不,我真的不太好
Are you okay? No, I’m really not okay.
你为什么不打电♥话♥,发短♥信♥?
Why didn’t you call, send a text?
因为我想亲眼见到你 我想看着你的眼睛
Because I wanted to see you in person. I wanted to look you in the eyes.
好的
Okay.
我签名让你进来 不 等等 我
Um, I’ll sign you in. No, just wait, I
你发布的关于我工作的资料 你的吊灯吗?
the stuff You posted about my work. your chandeliers?
是的 我知道你的本意是好的,但是
Yeah. I know you meant well, but…
是什么问题? 我想我看到好的东西在出现
What’s the problem? I thought I saw good stuff going up.
他们开始称我为“鹿杀手”
They started calling me a deer killer.
然后还有一个让我关门的运动
And then there’s a campaign to shut me down.
我甚至没有在线上 我当时还在工作
I wasn’t even online. I was working.
当我检查我的电子邮件时,还有死亡威胁
And when I checked my e mail, there were death threats.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
死亡威胁 媚
Death threats, Mae.
很明显,我从来没有想过要发生这种事
Obviously, I never meant for this to happen.
但是我 我可以修复这个
But I… I can fix it.
媚.
媚.
你能听我说吗?
Will you listen to me?
我不能这么做
I can’t do this.
我不能成为你创造的这个世界的一部分
I can’t be a part of this world that you’re creating.
你在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
上帝 看看这些人
Jesus Christ, look at these people!
你觉得这样真行吗?
Does this really seem okay to you?
你为什么不去杀更多的鹿,莫瑟?
Why don’t you go kill some more deer, Mercer?
我从没杀过任何鹿 我不杀鹿
I never killed any deer. I don’t kill deer.
莫瑟 听着 我们不要在这里做这个
Mercer, look, let’s not do this here.
我们到楼上去
Let’s go upstairs.
我会想出办法的 你会永远离开过这个地方吗 媚?
I’ll figure it out. Do you ever leave this place, Mae?
我们过去常去冒险,玩得很开心,看到东西
We used to go on adventures and have fun and see things,
你即勇敢又兴奋
and you were brave and excited.
现在这些都经过了过滤
And now it’s all filtered through this.
再见
Bye.
我真不敢相信自己竟是如此愚蠢
I can’t believe I was so stupid.
我很幸运有你们在这里
I’m so lucky that you guys were around here.
幸运? 见鬼
Luck? Hell.
“看到变化”摄像头挽救了你的生命
SeeChange cameras saved your life.
一个警♥察♥看到你穿过了栅栏
A cop saw you go through the fence,
然后我们接到一个正在看海豹的人的电♥话♥
and then we got a call from someone watching the seals.
媚 你觉得如何?
So, Mae, how do you feel?
丢脸
Ashamed.
我 我睡不着
I… I barely slept.
我很高兴你平安无事 我们都很高兴
Well, I’m just glad you’re safe. We all are.
每个人都在网上观看你的冒险
And everyone who watched your adventure online.
我希望你们不要太担心
I hope your folks weren’t too worried.
他们做得很好
They’re doing okay.
我知道你父亲的病情已经好转了
I understand your father’s condition has improved.
有很大进展
Very much.
贝利先生
Mr. Bailey…
我想说我是多么重视我在这里的职位
I want to say how much I value my position here…
还有你为我的家人所做的一切
and what you’ve done for my family.
媚,你是“环网”“公♥司♥的重要成员,你是家人
Mae, you’re a valued part of the Circle, and you’re family.
我们在乎你关心的每个人
And we care about everybody you care about.
你知道,这一事件实际上给很多人显示了
You know, this incident has actually shown a lot of people
“看到变化”摄像头的必要性
the necessity for SeeChange.
我很高兴那些摄像机在那里
I’m so glad those cameras were there.
我希望你能知道那里有个摄像头
I wish you would’ve known there was a camera there
在你划橡皮艇之前,但是
before you swiped that kayak, but…
媚, 汤姆和我想和你们谈谈一个想法,但在我们开始之前
Mae, Tom and I want to talk you about an idea, but before we do,
你有什么要告诉我们的吗?
is there anything you want to tell us?
我以前来过这里?
That I’ve been here before?
只有我们的谎言让我们陷入困境,还有我们隐藏的事情
It’s only our lies that get us in trouble, the things we hide.
我当然知道你以前来过这里
Of course I know you’ve been in here before.
现在我知道你的秘密了,你感觉好还是坏?
And now that I know your secret, do you feel better or worse?
好点了
Better.
实际上,松了一口气
Relieved, actually.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!