他很好 昨天他摔倒了
He’s okay. He… he fell yesterday.
我拉不起他 但是幸亏莫瑟路过
And I couldn’t lift him up, but thank God Mercer came by.
他比我想像的要强壮
He’s stronger than I thought.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我应该在那里的
I should have been there.
那是他做的?
Is that one of his?
是的 我想这是他最好的作品 很棒
Yeah. I think it’s his best work. It’s awesome.
我得挂了 妈妈 我爱你
I gotta go, Mom. I love you.
好的 再见 再见
Okay, well, bye. Bye. Bye.
我很抱歉上周的事 我一直都在忙着自己的事情
I’m so sorry about last week. I’ve been up my own ass.
我并不想成为一个不友好的朋友
And I didn’t mean to be a shitty friend.
没事 我们要去哪里?
It’s okay. Where are we going?
听着,我一直在调查你父母的情况
Listen, I’ve been looking into your parents’ situation,
然后我想 我有个想法
and I think… I have an idea.
没事吧? 是的?
All right? Yeah?
你好 你好
Hi. Hi.
这是Jessica 这是媚 你好 媚
This is Jessica. This is Mae. Hello, Mae, how are you?
我知道你还没做过你的医学检查
I understand you haven’t done your medical intake yet.
没有 你能喝下这个吗?
No. Can You drink this for me?
全部喝下 如果可以的话
All of it, if you can.
我跟你讲过媚的爸爸的… 嗯 嗯,多发性硬化症
I told you about Mae’s dad’s… Mm hm, multiple sclerosis.
我做博士后的时候研究过MS 很乐意得到一些实时的数据
I did my post doc on MS. Love to get some real time data.
就是这样
Here you go.
好的
Okay.
这个感觉如何? 有些温暖
How does this feel? Warm.
这是免费的吗?
Is this for free?
当然 你得戴着它
Of course. You get to keep it.
会有几天感觉到温暖的
So, it’s going to feel warm for a few days,
然后你和多媒体手环会互相适应
then you and the media band will get used to each other,
但是它必须接触皮肤才能工作
but it has to touch the skin to work.
防水的 没必要摘下来
Waterproof. No need to take it off.
让我们激活它 好吗?
Let’s activate it, shall we?
那是?
Is that the ?
它与你在一秒钟前摄入的传感器同步
Well, it’s syncing up with the sensor you ingested a second ago.
现在
And now…
你绕着房♥间走
Let’s have you walk around the room.
快步走
Briskly.
它会收集你心率、血压、胆固醇的数据
It’ll collect data on your heart rate, blood pressure, cholesterol,
睡眠时间、睡眠质量、消化效率等等
sleep duration, sleep quality, digestive efficiency, on and on.
所有这些数据都存储在云和你的平板电脑中
And all that data is stored in the Cloud and in your tablet,
任何你想要的地方,当然,都是与“环网”公♥司♥的其他部分相协调的
anywhere you want, and of course, it’s all collated with the rest of the Circle.
你会惊讶于我们所看到的模式
You’d be amazed at the patterns we see
当我们有这些数据时,我们可以避免这些问题
and the problems we can avoid when we have all that data.
说到这,我想这对…有意义
Speaking of which, I was thinking it would make sense for…
媚的家人来参加这个“环网 ”公♥司♥健康计划
Mae’s folks to come on the Circle health plan.
等等 什么?
Uh, wait, what?
这不是第一次,我真的很想去弄到
Wouldn’t be the first time, and I’d really like to get
你♥爸♥爸的实时数据
real time data from your dad.
坐回去
Sit back down.
你能和人力资源部联♥系♥
Can you get in touch with HR,
与他们明确吗? 是的
clear it with them? Yep.
告诉他们是我说的 绝对的
Tell them I say it’s a go. Absolutely.
我们会派人来安排他们,好吗?
We’ll send someone out to set them up, okay?
亲爱的,这将拯救我们的生命
Honey, this is gonna save our lives.
谢谢你 也谢谢安妮 他们说谢谢你
Thank you. And thank Annie too. They thank you.

Aw.
太好了 稍后给你电♥话♥,好吗?
This is amazing. Call you later, okay?
好吧 我要走了 这里的园区有大活动
Okay. I gotta go. Big event here on campus.
真令人激动 我明白
exciting. I know.
我爱你 我也爱你
I love you. I love you, too.
再见 妈妈 再见
Bye, Mom! Bye.
谢谢 没关系
Thank you. Oh. You’re welcome.
好了 你没事吧?
All right. You okay?
好的 来吧
Okay. Come on.
我们“环网”公♥司♥在这里提倡开放
Openness is something we advocate here at the Circle.
我们以此为生
We live it.
我们每天都表现出对开放的承诺
We demonstrate our commitment to openness every day.
我们的政♥府♥ 不这么认为
Our government, not so much.
我们期待开放,我们也会感到困惑
We expect openness, and we get obfuscation.
我们得到故弄玄虚的言词
We get doublespeak.
难怪国会目前的支持率为11%
No wonder Congress’ approval rating is currently at 11 percent.
我相信你们中很多人都听说过一位参议员
Now, I’m sure a lot of you have heard about a certain senator
据透露,他参与了一些…非常令人讨厌的业务
who it was revealed has been involved in some… very unsavory business.
我们要从中学到什么?我们需要问责
What are we to learn from this? We need accountability.
我们需要开放
We need openness.
我们需要知道代表我们的人在做什么
We need to know what the people who represent us
用我们的金钱
are doing with their time on our dime.
为我们更好的服务
To serve us better.
我很高兴报告
Well, I’m happy to report
有个女人非常认真地对待这一切
that there’s a woman who is taking all of this very seriously
正在采取一些非常引人注目的措施来解决这个问题
and is taking some pretty dramatic steps to address the problem.
请和我一起欢迎
So please join me in welcoming
奥莉维亚.桑托斯 第14区女议员
Olivia Santos, Congresswoman for District 14.
这是正确的 汤姆
That’s right, Tom.
我和你一样担心,需要让公民知道
I am as concerned as you are about the need for citizens to know
他们选出的领导人正在做什么
what their elected leaders are doing.
因此,我打算确切地展示民♥主♥是怎样的,应该是怎样的
So I intend to show exactly how democracy can and should be.
从今天开始,我的每次会议
Starting today, my every meeting,
我的每一个电♥话♥和电子邮件都是可以访问的
my every phone call and e mail will be accessible
献给我的选民和全世界
to my constituents and to the world.
而且是实时的
In real time!
这一切都在我的“真实的你”页面上 这是正确的 谢谢 谢谢你们
It will all be on my True You page. That’s right. Thank you, thank you.
再见,幕后交易 再见,阴暗的说客们
Goodbye, backroom deals. Goodbye, shady lobbyists.
你好,民♥主♥ 开放和负责任!
Hello, democracy. Open and accountable!
这是正确的 这是一个事实!
That’s right. That’s a fact!
你在哪里工作? 我在客户体验工作
Where do you work? I work in customer experience.
我也是在客户体验开始的 我们很多人都是这样
I started in CE, too. A lot of us did.
酷 你现在在哪里工作?
Cool. Where do you work now?
生物统计学,虹膜扫瞄,面部识别
Biometrics, iris scanning, facial recognition.
现在,我正在研究儿童追踪
Right now, I’m working on Child Track.
该项目保护儿童免掠夺者的侵害
The program protects children from predators.
一旦孩子不是他们应该去的地方,一个警报响起
The second a kid isn’t where they’re supposed to be, an alert goes off
孩子可以在90秒内被追踪到
and the kid can be tracked down within 90 seconds.
哇 他们戴着手镯吗? 我们把芯片植入骨头里
Wow. Do they wear a bracelet or ? We place chips in the bone.
哦 你是
Uh, you’re
你说的是真的?
You’re serious?
我是认真的 立即减少绑♥架♥、强♥奸♥和谋杀
I’m serious about immediately reducing kidnapping, rape, and murder
了99%
by 99 percent.
我想我要去喝一杯
I think I’m going to get a drink.
但是 哦
But… Oh.
很高兴见到你 很高见到你
it Was nice to meet you. nice to meet you.
嘿 嘿,检查你的电子邮件
Hey. Hey, check your e mail
因为我给你发了邀请 太棒了 谢谢你!好吧
’cause I sent you an invite. Awesome. Thank you. All right.
是的 很高兴见到你 我也是
Yeah, good to see you. You too.
嗨,媚 你好吗? 嘿
Hi, Mae! How’s it going? Hey.
你开心吗? 是的,你呢?
You having fun? Yeah, you?
是的
Yeah.
嗨 嗨
Hey. Hey.
那么,你觉得整个演讲怎么样?
So, what did you think about the whole presentation?
桑托斯的事情? 是的
the Santos thing? Yeah.
这是令人兴奋的 这是
It’s exciting. It’s a…
历史上的重大时刻,你到底在想什么?
Momentous moment in the history of Okay, what did you really think?
我觉得有点过了
I thought it was a bit much.
只是一点点
Just a little bit.
那么所有的数据都到哪里去了呢?
So where does all the data go?
是存储在某个地方吗? 在云里吗?
Is it stored somewhere? In the Cloud?
那里也是一个物理的地方
There’s a physical place, too.
你想看些事情吗?
Do you wanna see something?
在你进去前 必须把你的东西留在外面
So you’re gonna have to leave your stuff outside before you go in.
只是因为你不应该…你知道的
Just because you’re not supposed to… you know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!