他们想让你告诉他们 你的秘密远足地点
They want you to tell them about your secret hiking spots.
那么他们可以把他们放在“真实的你”上,然后永远毁掉它?
So they could put them on True You and ruin it forever?
哦 尖锐的评论
Ooh, biting commentary.
我是说,拜托,你得承认 就像
I mean, come on, you have to admit, like,
微笑和愁眉苦脸曾经是中学生用过的
smiles and frowns used to be for middle school.
就像 嗨 你喜欢贴纸和独角兽吗?
Like, Hey, you know, do you like stickers and unicorns?
是的,我喜欢贴纸和独角兽 微笑,你知道的
Yes, I love stickers and unicorns. Smile, you know.
而现在…现在是每一个人都是这样
And now… now it’s everyone.
我也无能为力 如果你不喜欢社交
I can’t help it if you’re not… social.
我社交够广了 我是说 不是这样的社交?
I am social enough. I mean, isn’t… this socializing?
我猜你听说过那个参议员想要破坏你们
I assume you’ve heard about that senator that’s trying to, like, break you guys up
援引反托拉斯法,对吧? 让我喘口气 莫瑟
citing antitrust laws, right? Give me a break, Mercer.
你不需要去砍些木头什么的吗?
Don’t you have to go and chop some wood or something?
谢谢 亲爱的 当然 爸爸
Thanks, hon. Sure, Dad.
他的生意做得很好
His business is doing well.
莫瑟吗? 鹿角吊灯生意吗?
Mercer? The antler chandeliers?
它们是漂亮 媚 他在为我们做一个
They are beautiful, Mae. He’s making one for us.
我告诉过你我到现在已经87岁了吗? 他们说这对孔雀鱼来说很不错
Did I tell you I’m up to an 87 so far? They say that’s pretty good for a guppy.
谁是一条孔雀鱼?
Who’s a guppy?
这很棒 媚
Well, that’s great, Mae.
亲爱的? 什么事?
Honey? Hm?
哦 来吧,我们进去吧,来吧
Oh. Come on, we’ll go in the house, come on.
爸爸? 别担心
Dad? Don’t worry.
怎么了? 求你了 媚 让你妈妈来吧
What happened? Please, Mae, let your mother.
亲爱的 只是
Honey, just, just…
告诉大家你♥爸♥爸感觉不舒服
Just tell everybody that Dad’s not feeling well,
他们会理解的 真的 没事的 没事的
and they’ll understand, really. It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay.
没事的
It’s okay
爸爸
Dad.
求你了 媚
Please, Mae.
我们会处理好的
We got it.
没事的
It’s okay.
来吧
Come on.
谢谢
Thanks.
再见 媚
See you soon, Mae.
再见
Bye.
今天,我呼吁参议院反垄断小组委员会
Today, I call upon the Senate Antitrust Subcommittee
调查“环网”公♥司♥
to investigate the Circle.
我们不能指望他们说,我们没有违反反垄断法
We cannot rely on them to say, We’re not violating antitrust laws.
我确信“环网、”公♥司♥乐于协助
I’m sure the Circle will be glad to cooperate.
我们对威廉森议员的指控充满信心
We have every confidence that Senator Williamson’s allegations
他会名誉扫地的
will be discredited.
你可能想知道你的新屏幕
You are probably wondering about your new screen.
你好 我是吉娜
Hi, I’m Gina.
我是麦特 你好
I’m Matt. Hi.
丹说过 这将是建立你所有社交的好时机
Dan said this would be a good moment to set up all your socials.
你有空吗? 当然
do You Have time? Sure.
很好
Great.
我认为上周你太忙了 无法建立公♥司♥的社交帐户
I take it last week you were too busy to set up your company social account,
我不认为你导入了你的旧资料
and I don’t think you’ve imported your old profile.
对不起,我只是有点不知所措
Sorry, I’ve just been kind of overwhelmed so far.
哦 不 这是一个好的方面
Oh. No, in a good way.
我只是还没有时间参加课外活动
I just haven’t had time yet for extracurricular stuff.

Wow.
你这么说太有趣了
That’s so interesting you put it that way.
我们可以看到你的资料和活动
We actually see your profile and the activity on it
作为你参与的积分 这就是你的同事
as integral to your participation here. This is how your coworkers,
即使是在校园的另一边,也知道你是谁
even the ones on the other side of campus, know who you are.
交流当然不是课外活动,对吧?
Communication certainly isn’t extracurricular, right?
对的 当然
Right. Of course.
我们认为你是一个具有无限潜力的人
We consider you a full knowable person of unlimited potential
而且是社区的重要成员
and a crucial member of the community.
但你真是个谜
But you’re such an enigma.
我吗?
I am?
多年以来,一直笼罩在神秘之中的人从这里开始
It’s been years since someone so shrouded in mystery started here.
每个人都喜欢你 你的工作是模范
Everyone really likes you. Your work’s been exemplary.
第一周的高投票率
Strong ratings for your first week.
你对你的表现满意吗?
Are you satisfied with your performance?
我想我可以做得更好
Uh, I think I can do better.
很好,但这不全是关于工作的,好吗?
Good, but it’s not all about work, okay?
这也都是关于社区的 当然
It’s all also about community. Of course.
这都是相关联的
It’s all connected.
但是你在与社区的关系中遇到了一些闪光点
But you’ve had a blip or two when it comes to meshing with the community,
就像你在周末或者晚上活动的时候缺席
like your absence at several weekend or evening events.
当然,这是可选的
Which are, of course, optional.
我很抱歉? 让我们从这个周末开始
I’m sorry? Let’s start with this weekend.
你星期五晚上11点42分离开园区,周一早上8点46分回来
You left campus at 11:42 p.m. on Friday and got back 8:46 a.m., Monday.
周末有工作吗?
Was there work on the weekend?
哦,不,不!我没有 对不起
Oh, no, no! I didn’t I’m sorry.
哦,如此甜蜜
Oh, so sweet.
周末没有强制工作
There wasn’t mandatory work on the weekend.
这不是一个打卡上班的地方,感谢上帝!
This isn’t like a clock in, clock out type place, thank God!
但是,你知道,这里有成千上万的人
But, you know, there were thousands of people here
参与一百个不同的活动
participating in a hundred different activities.
那么多
So many.
抱歉 我
I’m sorry, I, um
我的爸爸有些问题,我在家帮忙
My dad had an… an episode, and I was home helping out with that.
听到这个消息我很难过 这和他的MS(多发性硬化症)有关吗?
I’m so sorry to hear that. Is that related to his MS?
是的
Uh… yeah.
我们对这件事一无所知
We didn’t know anything about this incident.
在这场危机中,你有没有接触过任何“ 环网”员工吗?
Did you reach out to any Circlers during this crisis?
安妮? 任何人? 不 我没有
Annie? Anybody? Uh, no. I No.
媚 这里有四组员工处理多发性硬化症
Mae, there are four groups here for staffers dealing with MS,
其中两个是给多发性硬化症病人的孩子
two of them for children of MS patients.
你找到团体了吗?
Have you sought out a group?
我不知道 好吧
I didn’t know. Okay.
你能…说说你周末做了什么?
Can you… talk about what you did the rest of the weekend?
没什么,真的 我只是去划橡皮艇
Nothing, really. I just I kayaked.
你去划橡皮艇? 和谁?
You kayaked? With who?
没其他人 就我自己
Nobody. Just on my own.
我也爱划橡皮艇
I kayak.
我们也许今后可以一起划橡皮艇
We could have kayaked together.
你的个人资料里没有任何关于划橡皮艇,没有微笑,没有评级,没有职位的信息
Nothing on your profile about kayaking, no smiles, no ratings, no posts.
我不是心理学家,但这种行为有时源于自我价值贬低
I’m no psychologist, but this behavior sometimes stems from low self worth.
这就是参与的全部,提携你,提升你
This is what participation is all about, bringing you, lifting you up.
因此 你的参与窗口
Thus, your participation window.
我真不敢相信,你这么长时间没在社交网站上
I can’t believe you’ve been here this long without being on the main social feed.
你即将让你的世界震动
You’re about to have your world rocked.
看,这些都是上周的留言
See, these are all of last week’s messages.
这就是为什么有这么多
That’s why there’s so many.
8千条? 嗯哼
Eight thousand? Mm hm.
看来你有很多事情要做 一场盛宴!
Looks like you have a lot of catching up to do here. A feast!
玩得开心
Have fun.
哦 还有一件事情
Oh, forgot one more thing.
这是你的参与排名 简称“排队排名”
This is your participation rank. Party rank for short.
这里有些人叫它流行等级,但其实不然
Some people here call it the popularity rank, but it’s not really that.
它只是一个算法生成的数
It’s just an algorithm generated number
这需要考虑到你在核心圈内的所有活动
that takes into account all your activity in the inner circle.
这说得通吗?
That makes sense?
我想是的 好吧 再说一次,这只是为了好玩
I think so. Okay. And again, it’s just for fun.
只是为了好玩 好的 再见
It’s just for fun! Okay, bye.
嗯,我想是下周二吧?
Um, I think it’s for Tuesday next week?
是在74栋楼还是…?
Is that in Building 74 or…?
哦,不 其实在园区外 好吧
Uh, no. It’s actually off campus. Okay.
已经有一个月了
It’s been a month.
你什么时候回家? 我们想念你
When are you coming home? We miss you.
我不能 你知道的
I can’t. You know.
宿舍怎么样? 你要打扫自己的房♥间吗?
How’s the dorm? Do you have to clean your own room?
我们有人做这事情的 哦,感谢上帝
We have people that do that. Ooh, thank God.
爸爸怎么样?
How’s Dad?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!