这是我的最爱 喔
This is my favorite. Whoa!
接得好
Nice catch.
把她签约下来
Sign her up.
所以现在 整个世界在看着
So now, the entire world is watching.
我同意海牙(荷兰的中♥央♥政♥府♥)的说法
You know, I agree with the Hague,
有着全球的人♥权♥活动家的参与
with the human rights activists all over the world.
需要有责任
There needs to be accountability.
暴君和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥不再能够躲藏
Tyrants and terrorists can no longer hide.
我们会看见他们 听见他们 我们会听见并看见一切事情
We will see them. We will hear them. We will hear and see everything.
如果有情况发生 我们会知道
If it happens, we’ll know.
我们称之为“看到变化”
We’re calling it… SeeChange.
“看到变化”
SeeChange.
我们也会知道好的事情
Oh, we’ll know the good things, too.
我们会看得一清二楚
We will see it all.
因为知道是好的
Because knowing is good.
但是知道一切就会更棒
But knowing everything is better.
喔 是的
Whoo! Yeah!
很好,你们喜欢保持谦虚
Good thing you guys like to keep things modest.
这个派对到底是为了什么?
What’s this party even for?
“看到变化” 夏至 所有一切 什么都不是
SeeChange. Summer solstice. Everything. Nothing.
来吧 让我们只知道跳舞吧
Come on, let’s be the only ones who know how to dance!
天呐 那是Beck(摇滚新乐团)吗?
My God, is that Beck?
贝利 他是怎样的人?
So Bailey, what’s he actually like?
你在40岁帮派里了
You’re in the gang of 40.
是啊,但我不会和他单独相处
Yeah, but I don’t get a ton of alone time with him.
我是说,你知道,很多人在白宫工作
I mean, you know, a lot of people work in the White House.
有多少人真正了解总统?
How many people really get to know the President?
哦,实际上,你想看些东西吗?
Oh, actually, do you wanna see something?
哦 我的上帝 你得看看这个 跟我来
Oh, my God. You need to see this. Follow me.
这里 就是这里
Here. This is it.
漂亮的门环
Nice knocker.
天啊,对吧?
Holy shit, right?
对吗?
Right?
我想所有这些都必须是第一版?
I think all of these have gotta be first editions?
哦,但是,嗯,你得给我一个口头保证,好吗?
Oh, but, um, you have to give me a verbal nondisclosure agreement, okay?
安妮 我是认真的
Annie. Seriously.
你不应该在这里,也不会再来这里了,所以说NDA(口头保密协议)
You shouldn’t be here and probably won’t ever be here again, so verbal NDA.
我保证不泄露任何事情 很好
I promise Not to disclose anything. Good.
这是贝利和斯坦顿制定所有计划的地方
This is where Bailey and Stenton make all of their plans.
这是一件很严肃的 我是说,这是个十足的书呆子,对吧?
It’s very serious. I mean, this is high nerd, right?
哦 不 你也许不该玩
Oh, no, you probably shouldn’t play with
像这样子? 你这个笨蛋
Like this? You’re such a dork.
好吧
Well…
这就是发生一切的地方 成为一只在墙上的苍蝇,对吧?
So this is where it all happens. To be a fly on the wall, right?
我们该回去排队了
We should get back to the party.
至少你该去了
Well, you should at least.
你不回去了? 我有活要干
You’re not coming back? I’ve got work.
安妮 现在已经11点了 几分钟后我有个澳洲的电♥话♥
Annie, it’s like, 11 o’clock. I’ve got Australia in a few minutes.
事实上,是几分钟前,但是你很开心,好吗?
Ah. A ha. Actually, a few minutes ago, but you have fun, okay?
安妮 你会有很多乐趣的
Annie You’re gonna have so much fun.
你们会喜欢的 好吧
You guys are gonna love this. Okay.
哎呦
Whoops.
我听说这里有个派对
So I heard there’s a party around here.
你知道,如果那样的话,就像
You know, if that’s, like…
是你的事情
your kind of thing.
是的,也许我会去看看
Yeah, maybe I’ll check it out.
但它可能没有你手♥机♥上的那么有趣
It’s probably not as interesting as whatever’s on your phone, though.
是的 也许吧
Okay, probably not.
你想喝点什么吗? 我知道,但他们一小时前就没酒了
Do you want a drink? I do, but they ran out like an hour ago.
我想他们是的 但是 嘘…
I think they did too, but shh.
你来真的吗? 喔
Are you serious? Whoa.
你也有杯子吗? 这是我的把戏
You have glasses in there, too? It’s my party trick.
哦 好吧
Oh. all right.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是这里的新人
You’re new here.
你是新人 对吗?你怎么看得出来呢?
You are, right? How can you tell that?
我不知道 我只是猜测 这真是令人尴尬
I don’t know, I just guessed. That’s really embarrassing.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
你在想什么?
What do you think?
关于这些吗? 是的
of this? Yeah.
我很激动
I’m excited.
嗯哼
Mm hm.
抱歉 没事
I’m sorry. Okay.
在“环网”工作的每个人
It’s just everyone that works at the Circle
能够在这里都会很激动
is so excited to be here,
他们只是想一直告诉大家 这是,你知道
and they just want to tell everyone about it all the time. It’s, you know…
就像,在这里,试试这个“酷爱”!(一种美国冷饮的名称)
It’s like, Here, try this Kool Aid!
哦 “酷爱” 很好喝 你会喜欢它的
Oh, Kool Aid? It’s delicious. You’ll love it.
哦 喔 我爱“酷爱”
Oh, wow! I love Kool Aid.
你不喜欢“酷爱”吗?
Don’t you love Kool Aid?
在我上一份工作之后,我想
After my last job where I just tried to, like,
整天让愤怒的人平静下来
calm down angry people all day…
我很高兴来到这里
I’m just grateful to be here.
我得去灭火了
I got to go put out a fire.
听起来令人兴奋 非常 所以,嗯
Sounds exciting. Very. So, uh…
我把它留给你
I’ll leave you to it.
喝一杯,过得开心 并保持兴奋
Have a drink, have a good time, and stay excited.
你是在“环网”工作
You’re at the Circle.
他有没有告诉我他的名字? 我忘记了
Did he tell me his name? I forgot it.
祝你晚安 孔雀鱼 哦!谢谢
Have a good night, guppy. Oh! Thanks.
最后一班车将在五分钟内离开
Last shuttle will be leaving in five minutes.
我告诉你 媚 有一些关于你的事情
I’m telling you Mae Mae… there’s something about you.
你绚丽夺目
You have a glow.
确实是的 我并没有
You do. I do not have a glow.
就喜欢你怀了孩子
Like you’re with child.
别理会他
Ignore him.
公♥司♥很棒?
So it’s been great?
我想我不想在别的地方工作了
I don’t think I ever wanna work anywhere else.
我告诉了卡洛琳娜的妈妈
I told, um, Carolina’s mom.
我可能会让你的工资下降
I might’ve let your salary slip.
哦 妈妈 什么?
Oh, Mom. What?
随意把它插入对话中是很有趣的
It’s been fun to casually insert it into conversation.
我的女儿为地球上最好的公♥司♥工作!
My daughter works for the best company on the planet!
而且是全职的
And has full dental.
求你别这么说 我只是运气罢了
Please don’t. I just got lucky.
如果不是安妮的原因 安妮 她怎么样?
If it wasn’t for Annie Annie, how is Annie?
她很好
She’s good.
工作很努力 她是做什么的?
Working too hard. What does she do exactly?
她在40岁帮派里
She’s in the gang of 40.
嗯嗯
Uh huh.
她参与了所有重大的决定
She’s in on all the big decisions,
处理其他国家的监管问题
deals with regulatory issues in other countries.
听起来很重要
That sounds important.
媚 亲爱的,你为什么不给你♥爸♥爸再来一杯啤酒呢?
Mae, hon, why don’t you get your daddy another beer?
当然可以 爸爸
Sure, Dad.
你的发型
Your hair.
这是一个阶段
It was a phase.
这是一个可爱的阶段
It was a cute phase.
你好吗?
You good?
我很好
I’m good.
你应该是不是在我上班的地方来找我
You should come visit me at work sometime.
在“环网”公♥司♥?
At the Circle?
我要给这个主意一个微笑
I’ll give that idea a smile.
嗨
Hey…
他们可能会以为我是来打扫厕所的
They might think I was there to clean the toilets.
得了 他们会喜欢你的
Come on. They’d love you.
所有这些技术人员都暗暗希望他们知道如何使用手锯
All those tech guys secretly wish they knew how to use a hand saw,
用木头做些东西
make something out of wood.
这真的让我感觉很好
That really sums me up pretty well.
可能更糟,我想 你明白我的意思
It could be worse, I guess. You know what I mean.