Uh huh. They ask for forgiveness and never for permission.
他们必须离开 他们违反了一百项法律
They have to go. They’ve broken a hundred laws.
他们让我受了一千个规定
They’ve made me suffer a thousand regulations.
肯定有办法的
There’s got to be a way to
什么? 阻止人们做坏事?
What? Stop people doing bad shit?
是的
Yeah.
还需要一些时间吗? 如果你要的话,我还有一张床
Do you need some time away here, too? I’ve got an extra bed if you want it.
这感觉太好了,和你在一起
This feels so good, just being with you.
即使是这样的 是的
even Like this. Yeah.
是的 我知道
Yeah. I know.
这听起来很疯狂 但是
This is going to sound crazy. But…
我一直觉得
I keep having this feeling that…
如果我们没有失去联♥系♥,莫瑟还会在这里
Mercer would still be here if we hadn’t lost touch.
不,拜托,你应该怎么做?
No, come on, what were you supposed to do?
我是说,你知道,他漂走了
I mean, you know, he drifted away.
这是经常的事情
It happens.
是的,但是我们有这种技术,所有这些力量
Yes, but we have this technology, all this power.
我的意思是,技术并不能完全帮助这种情况
Well, I mean, technology didn’t exactly help the situation.
如果它可以呢?
What if it could?
嘿,你♥爸♥爸今天早上4点就醒了
Hey, your dad woke up at 4:00 this morning,
你的灯还亮着
and your light was still on.
你在你的房♥间里干什么?你在打电♥话♥吗?
What were you doing in your room? Were you on the phone?
它有帮助的
It helped.
我在世界各地都有朋友
I have friends all over the world.
他们在乎
They care.

Mm.
我和安妮谈过了 她怎么样?
I spoke to Annie. How is she?
很好 更好了
Good. Better.
我意识到我多么想念她
I realized how much I missed her.
我得回去了
I have to go back.
回哪里去?
Go back where?
不是回“环网”公♥司♥
Not to the Circle.
“环网”公♥司♥没有杀死莫瑟 妈妈
The Circle didn’t kill Mercer, Mom.
它是一个糟糕的工具,一个糟糕的系统
It was a bad tool, a bad system.
它可以被修复的
It… It can be fixed.
我们不会变成艾美许人(基♥督♥新教过着简朴的生活而闻名),妈妈
We’re not gonna become Amish, Mom.
当某人死于飞机失事时
I When someone dies in a plane crash,
你不会放弃坐飞机,你会让飞机更安全
you don’t abandon planes, you make them safer.
媚 至少等一等
Mae, at least wait a bit.
我是唯一能做到这一点的人
I’m the only one who can do this.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
你好? 嗨 是我
Hello? Hey, it’s me.
媚 你还好吗?
Mae. How are you holding up?
实际上,更好了 我今天要来看看他们
Better, actually. I’m coming in to see them today.
但我需要你的帮助 当然 说出你需要的任何事情
But I need your help. Sure. Name it, anything you need.
当我们很久没有收到你的信息时,我们很担心
We were worried when we didn’t hear from you for so long.
我们非常担心
We were very concerned.
四天没有联♥系♥ 你的摄像头关机了
No contact for four days. Your camera was off.
你好吗?
How are you doing?
我很好
I’m okay.
汤姆和我一直在谈论我们知之甚少的
Tom and I have been talking about how little we knew
关于这个年轻的男人莫瑟
about this young man Mercer.
他是我们应该能帮助的人
He’s someone we should have been able to help.
应该为他的家庭建立一个基金
A fund should be established for his family.
是的,绝对是 这个已经完成了
Yeah, absolutely, that’s done.
听着 媚 我们想给你一个新的角色
Listen, Mae, we would like to offer you a new role
在这里“环网”公♥司♥ 没有正式义务
here at the Circle with no formal obligation,
也许是较轻松的时间表
maybe a lighter schedule.
你可以选择自己的项目,而且你可以考虑长远
You can choose your own projects, and you can think long term.
如果你愿意,你可以参加陶艺
You could take pottery, if you wanted.
我不知道你是否知道
I don’t know if you’re aware of this,
但是我们的创始人之一,泰.拉菲特…是的
but one of our founders, Ty Lafitte… Yeah.
他得到了同样的机会,现在他爱他的自♥由♥
…was given the same opportunity, and now he loves his freedom.
我不知道这算不算是安慰
And I don’t know if this is any consolation,
但在我们的下一个“梦想周五”
but at our next Dream Friday
我们要想像一个世界
We’re going to imagine a world
在那里 每一个被打扰的年轻人都能保持安全
in which every disturbed young man could be kept safe.
你想加入我们吗?
Would you like to join us?
我不确定我是否准备好了 但是
I’m not sure I’m ready for that. But…
谢谢你的邀请
thanks for the invitation.
慢慢来
Take your time.
我照你说的做了 你不会相信我发现的那些狗屎
I did what you asked. You won’t believe the shit I found.
比我想像的还要糟糕 还有 媚 我很抱歉
It’s worse than I could’ve imagined. And, and look, Mae, I’m so sorry.
我从未见过他,但他们应该为莫瑟建造一座纪念碑
I never met him, but they should build a monument to Mercer.
是的 我的意思是 这改变了一切
Yeah. I mean, this… this changes everything.
好吧,他是把所有人都惊醒的殉道者,对吧?
Okay, he’s the martyr who will wake everyone up, right?
我不知道你在计划什么,但如果你把相摄像头打开
I don’t know what you’re planning, but if you turn that camera back on,
无论你怎么说这个“环网” 全世界都能听到
whatever you say about the Circle is heard around the world,
它改变了一切
and it changes everything.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello again.
嗨 嗨 媚
Hi! Hey, Mae.
早就该这样了
And that is how it should have been,
早就能这样了 但我们没有技术
how it could’ve been, but we didn’t have the technology.
但是我们会有的
But we will.
当我们做的时候
And when we do,
当每辆车都是已知的和连接的时候
when every vehicle is known and connected,
我们的数据将帮助我们改善交通模式
the data we have will help us improve traffic patterns,
保持司机的安全,并在所有平台上优化“环网”的服务
keep drivers safe, and optimize Circle services across all platforms.
购物 住宿
Shopping. Lodging.
景点
Attractions.
就像媚.荷兰这样的景点
Attractions like Mae Holland.
媚 出来吧
Mae, come on out here.
出来 天呐 媚
Come on out here. Gosh, Mae.
哦,你又透明了 看看这个
Oh, you’re transparent again. Look at that.
你好 你好
Hello, hello.
媚.荷兰.
欢迎回来 媚
Welcome back, Mae!
媚是个勇敢的人
Now, Mae is a brave person
因为即使在她悲伤的时候
because even amid her grieving,
她知道她对她的追随者有责任
she knows that she has a responsibility to her followers,
对于全世界 真的
to the whole world, really.
谢谢你这么说,艾蒙 我完全同意你的看法
Thanks for saying that, Eamon. And I couldn’t agree with you more.
我知道 汤姆他也同意
I know that Tom, he agrees, too.
对吗 汤姆? 你想出来吗?
Right, Tom? You want to come out?
来吧 你就在那里
Come on. there You are.
首先,我要感谢这里和全世界的每一个人
First, I want to thank everyone here and around the world
因为你们给我的支持 自从我们失去了莫瑟
for the support you’ve given me since we lost Mercer.
过去的几天,我已经意识到一些关于我自己的事情
These past days, I’ve realized something about myself
还有关于“环网”
and about the Circle.
是我不想被断开的
It’s that I don’t want to be disconnected.
我不想要去寻找朋友、家人和我所爱的人
I don’t want to have to search for friends, family, my loved ones.
我们失去了莫瑟的踪迹
We lost track of Mercer.
但是,如果我们从未失去联♥系♥呢?
But what if we never lost touch with each other?
如果不是搜索
What if instead of searching…
我们一直都知道吗?
we always knew?
我提议的是彻底的开放和不间断的联♥系♥
What I am proposing is radical openness and unbroken connection.
它必须从这里开始
It would have to start here.
嗯哼
Mm hm.
你知道数字世界的伪善
You know the usual hypocrisy of the digital world.
我们希望一切都在云端,而我们的领导人
We want everything in the Cloud, and yet our leaders…
生活在云之上
live above it.
所以我想邀请艾蒙和汤姆
So I want to invite Eamon and Tom
和我一起加入到他们的实验中来
to join me in this experiment that they’ve pioneered.
我邀请他们为这个环网和世界树立榜样
I invite them to set an example for the Circle and the world…
去经历透明
to go transparent.
你们认为呢 伙计们?
What do you say, guys?
你们会加入我吗?
Will you join me?
知道他们的每一个动作,他们的每句话,难道不是很棒吗?
Wouldn’t it be great to know their every move, their every word?
从现在开始,每一个信息,会议,电♥话♥
From now on, every message, meeting, phone call,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!