They’re not here.
它们走了
They’re gone.
你睡了两天了
You’ve been sleeping for two days…
在我的床上
in my bed.
我过会回来
I’ll be back.
留还是走 你自己决定
Stay. Go. Do what you want.
威士忌
Whiskey.
我要一瓶
I want the bottle.
全没了
They’re all gone!
狗队跑了
My dogs ran off.
钱也没了
My fortune lost.
你说那只是传说
You called it a fairy tale.
你根本不想让我找到黄金
You didn’t want me finding the gold.
冷静 巴克 冷静
Easy, Buck, easy.
巴克
Buck.
-冷静点 -你们都看到了
– Easy. – Well, you all saw.
这人和我有过节 这狗咬我的脖子
This man and I had business and the dog went for my throat.
可能有狂犬病
Probably rabid.
离那条狗远点
You leave that dog alone!
巴克 坐下
Buck, settle!
看到了吗
You see?
我建议马上杀掉它
I say it gets put down here and now.
-别吧先生 -你碰它试试
– No. Come on, mister. – You don’t touch him!
在搞清楚真♥相♥之前
No one puts any creature down…
谁也不能动这条狗
until we hear all the facts.
这混♥蛋♥打了我
The man sucker punched me.
巴克 冷静
Buck, easy.
你腰带上挂了什么 朋友
What might you have on that belt, friend?
这里禁止携带枪♥支♥
No guns on the premises!
你没事吧 约翰·汤森
You okay, John Thornton?
没事 我还好
Yeah. I’m fine.
怎么了
What?
你看什么看
What are you looking at, huh?
你有话要说吗
You got something to say?
巴克
Buck!
这可不好
That’s not very nice.
你想干什么
What did you do that for?
巴克
Hey, Buck!
巴克 干什么
Buck, what…?
巴克
Buck?
把它拿回来
Bring that back.
你到底要干什么
Now what are you gonna do, huh?
巴克 你在干什么
Buck? What are you doing?
拿回来
Bring that back.
巴克 别这样
Buck, don’t do this.
那是我的 我需要它
That’s mine. I need that.
不要这样对我
Don’t do this to me.
你干了什么 它在哪
What’d you do? Where is it?
你能不能
Just, would you…
走开
Get off.
巴克 该死的 你太大了
Buck. Darn, you’re big.
今天是他的生日
This was his birthday.
我儿子
My son.
他死后 我和他妈
After he died, his mom and I…
我们就分开了
we just grew apart.
她不想和我在一起
She didn’t wanna be around me…
我也只想一个人待着
I didn’t wanna be around anybody.
所以 我来到了这里
So, I came up here.
然后遇见了你
And I met you.
见鬼 就在附近的
Hell. It’s around here somewhere.
很好 你醒了
Good, you’re awake.
我放在
I put it…
在这里
Ah. Here it is.
我想给你看这个
Something I want to show ya.
过来
Come here.
这是育空的地图
This is a map of the Yukon.
我儿子以前经常看冒险故事
My son was always reading adventure stories…
他对育空的那则新闻特别感兴趣
and he was crazy about the news coming out of the Yukon.
不是为了黄金 他不在乎这个
It wasn’t the gold. He didn’t care about that.
是那些山
It was the mountains.
他整天都在看地图和群山的图片
He spent all day looking at maps and at pictures of the mountains.
幻想山那边有些什么
Dreaming about what was on the other side.
没人去过那里
Places no one had been.
那些荒野之地
Wild places.
“我们去看看吧”我说
“Let’s go,” I said.
他说”好的 爸爸”
He said, “Yeah, Pop.”
我们从这里启程
We’d start there…
但他拿起笔
but then he grabbed a pencil…
在地图外画了一条线
and he drew a line off the map…
然后说”我们去这吧
and he said, “But let’s go there.
它在地图外 还没人去过”
“Off the map. Where no one’s been.”
他会爱死这趟旅程的
It’s… It’s a trip he would’ve loved.
这是真正的冒险
A real adventure.
我们可以去
We could go.
你和我一起
You and me.
看看那里有什么
See what’s out there.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
这是独木舟 巴克 我们坐船去
It’s a canoe, Buck. We’re gonna ride in it.
安分点 坐下 坐下 巴克
Settle. Sit. Sit. Sit, Buck.
好的 乖狗狗
Good. Good boy.
你在干什么
Huh. What are you doing?
讨食吗
Begging?
你不是我的宠物
You’re not my pet.
你要进来吗
Are you comin’?
过来吧
Get in here.
♪ 划着船儿 ♪
♪ Row your boat ♪
♪ 静静地顺流而下 ♪
♪ Gently down the stream ♪
♪ 又开心 又喜悦 ♪
♪ Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily ♪
♪ 人生美似梦 ♪
♪ Life is but a dream ♪
来吧 巴克 唱首歌♥
Come on, Buck. Give us a song.
还是算了
Maybe not.
我很高兴你喜欢这样
I’m glad you’re enjoying this.
你喜欢这样 对吗
Oh, you like that, huh?
我们得走路了
I guess we walk from here.
你的祖先曾在这里漫步
Your ancestors used to roam here.
我的也是
And mine.
在远古时期
Back when we were wild.
我们都来来往往的
We come and go, don’t we?
而这里一直存在
This is always here.
什么
What?
我不知道 你说怎么走吧
I don’t know. Which way? You tell me.
走吧 你带路
Go on. You lead.
巴克
Buck?
看看你发现了什么
Ah. Look what you found.
天呐
Boy…
看这个 巴克
Look at this, Buck.
我想这不是没人来过
I don’t think we’re off all maps.
应该是淘金者
A prospector, I guess.
垃圾
Trash.
垃圾
Trash.
好东西
Treasure.
这是我的 听到了吗
This is mine. All right?
不要碰它 这是我的
Just leave it alone. It’s mine.
充实的一天
Good day.
它们是你的祖先
It’s your ancestors.

Wolves.
那个很好 巴克
That’s good, Buck…
但是要这样的
but more like this, huh?
那该死的传说是真的
Damn fairy tale’s true.
就要这样的 巴克
That’s more like it, Buck.
乖狗狗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!