去做什么呢
To do what?
跟一个需要”所有人”的人 离去
Go off with someone who needs everyone, but no one in particular?
会有什么用呢 请递牛油给我
What would be the point? Pass the butter, please.
我对你诚实的
I was honest with you.
是的 绝对诚实
Yes. Absolutely!
你习惯了不要任何人或任何事
You have this habit of not needing,
这是非常困难的
and that’s very hard to break.
那为何要睡觉呢 你不需要休息
In that case, why sleep? You don’t need rest.
为何吃东西 你不需要食物
Why eat? You don’t need food.
你要干嘛
What’re you doing?
也许我没本事去做世界的公民
I’m not cut out to be a world citizen…
去体验一切和一无体验
who experiences everything and nothing.
你怎知我体验些什么
How do you know what I experience?
我知道你
I know you.
此事对一个浪迹天涯
What can this possibly mean to someone who doesn’t need meaning…
只乐于冒险人算甚么呢
who just goes with the mystery,
他甚至连死神都不怕
pretending he’s not scared to death?
你别再说了行吗
Let’s stop this right now!
你走后 我今生其余的日子 还会在这儿
After you leave, I’ll have to sit here all my life…
我会每天问自己发生了什么
and wonder what happened to me, if anything.
我会猜想你是否
I’ll have to wonder if
在罗马尼亚和某位主妇
you’re in some housewife’s kitchen in Romania…
闲聊你 包括我在内的
telling her of your world of good friends,
其他女友
including me in that group.
你让我怎么说
What should I say?
我没让你说什么
I don’t want you to say anything.
你不需要说什么
I don’t need you to say anything.
别说了
I want you to stop this now.
好的
Fine.
还要蛋吗 还是最后一次做♥爱♥呢
More eggs? Or shall we fuck on the linoleum one last time?
我不会为我以前的所为道歉
I won’t apologize for who I am.
没人让你这样做
No one asked you to.
我没感觉我做错了什么
I won’t feel like I did anything wrong.
你跟本就全无感觉
You won’t feel, period!
你是个浪子
You’ve carved yourself a part in the world as a voyeur…
是个隐士 情种 随便你喜欢
A hermit, a lover when you feel like it.
我们其余的人
The rest of us are supposed
都该感激那短暂一刻 去死吧
to feel grateful for this… Go to hell!
不感到寂寞和害怕的人 并不是人
It isn’t human not to be lonely and afraid!
你是不食人间烟火的伪君子
You’re a hypocrite and a phony!
我不想拥有你
I don’t want to need you.
为什么
Why?
因为我没法得到你
Because I can’t have you.
这等于没说
What difference does that make?
难道你不明白
Don’t you see?
你难道不明白 我要知道你的真心
Robert, don’t you see? I just have to know the truth.
因为若不知道 我会发疯
I have to know the truth, because if I don’t, I’ll go crazy.
请告诉我
So just tell me, either way.
我不能装作这便足够 因为
I can’t act like this is enough because it has to be.
我不能假装没有感受
And I can’t pretend not to feel what I feel…
因为到明天 这一切就全完了
because it’s over tomorrow.
若我做过些什么
If I’ve done anything…
使你认为
to make you think that…
我们的结合对我来说 并不新鲜
what we have between us is nothing new for me…
而只是逢场作戏
is just some routine…
那么我道歉
then I do apologize.
想说什么 罗伯特
What makes it different?
当我想起
When I think…
我为何拍照片
of why I make pictures…
我唯一找到的理由就是
the only reason I can come up with…
它使我朝你走来
It just seems that I’ve been making my way here.
至于现在 我今生所做的
Seems right now, that all I’ve done in my life…
是朝向让我们找到对方
was making my way here to you.
若我想起明天离开这儿
And if I think about leaving here tomorrow…
而没有你同行
without you…
别放开我
Don’t let go.
天啊 我们怎办呢
My God, what are we going to do?
你的车呢
Where’s your truck?
在谷仓后 我到楼上去
It’s out behind the barn. I’ll go upstairs.
-美芝 -我弄了甜品
-Hi, Madge. -I made some brown betty.
我要科莱和孩子进城
Sent Floyd and the boy to town. I said…
我说今午我要探朋友 没别的了
“I’m visiting my girlfriends for the afternoon.”
他说 谁弄午餐
He said, “Who will make lunch?” I said…
我说 今天我病了 吃馆子吧
“I’m taking a sick day. Eat at the diner.”
可笑吗 他不敢争辩
Isn’t that hilarious? He didn’t dare raise an eyebrow.
我不想告诉你 他昨天多晚才回家
I don’t even want to tell you how late he was out.
抱歉迟了两天才来
Sorry 2 days passed before I came by.
我忙的可以
With the boy home, time escapes me.
有理查德的消息吗 很热啊
Have you heard from Richard? God, it’s hot.
是的 很热
Yes. It’s hot.
跟我走
Come with me.
和我离去吧
Come away with me.
要喝啤酒吗
Care for a beer?

No.
你不会跟我走 是吗
You’re not coming with me, are you?
不管我脑海中思量了多少次
No matter how many times I turn it over in my mind…
这样做都似乎是不对的
it doesn’t seem like the right thing.
对谁不对
For who?
对任何人
For anyone.
我的家人会受不了闲话
They’ll never be able to live through the talk.
而理查德
And Richard…
理查德 会永远无法接受这结果
Richard will never be able to get his arms around this.
这会很伤他的心
It will break him in half. He doesn’t deserve that.
他一生没害人不该有此遭遇
He’s never hurt anyone in his whole life.
他会活下去 大家会活下去
He can move on. People move.
他的家族拥有这农场已百多年
His family has had this farm for over 100 years.
他不知道如何在别处过活
He doesn’t know how to live anywhere else.
我的孩子
And my kids…
他们已长大成人 你说他们很少和你交谈
They’re practically grown. You said they hardly talk to you.
是的 他们不大说话
Yeah, they don’t say much.
但卡洛琳才十六岁
But Carolyn is only 16.
她就要成熟
She’s about to find out about all of this for herself.
她会恋爱
She’s going to fall in love…
和别人建立生活
and she’ll try to build a life with someone.
我这一走
If I leave…
会给她树立什么榜样
what does that say to her?
那我们呢
What about us?
你得知道
You have to know…
这个家
deep down…
我一走就会完全改变
the minute we leave here, everything will change.
对 也许它变得更好
Yeah, it could… It could get better.
不管我们
No matter how much distance
和这房♥子离开有多远
we put between ourselves and this house…
我还是会想起它
I carry it with me.
我们在一起时我亦感到它存在
I feel it every minute we’re together.
我会因内心痛苦 而开始自责爱你
And I will start to blame loving you for how much it hurts.
跟着 即使
And then, even these…
即使那
even these 4…
美好的四天
beautiful days will
看来也会是错的
seem just like something sordid and a mistake.
弗朗西丝卡 你以为我们的事会发生别人身上
Do you think that what happened with us just happens to anyone?
我们对彼此的感受
What we feel for each other?
我们不再
We’re hardly…
不再是两个分开的人
hardly 2 separate people now.
而且别人一生追求也找不到这种爱
Some people search all their life and never find this.
人们认为它根本不存在
Others don’t even think it exists.
难道你想说
You’re going to tell me…
难道你想说
You’re going to tell me
我们之间的事 是”不正常”的
this is the right thing to do?
你想放弃我们的爱
Giving it up?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!