一天 我收到他的律师来信
Then one day, I received a letter from his attorney…
和一个包裹
with a package.
天啊
God.
我每天都想起他
There has not been a day since that I have not thought of him.
当他说我们不再是两个人时 他没说错
When he said that we were no longer 2 people, he was right.
我们两人紧紧的连在一起
Bound together as tightly as 2 people can be.
若不是他
If it hadn’t been for him…
我无法在农场呆上多年
I could not have lasted on the farm all those years.
记得你想穿我的那袭裙子吗 卡洛琳
Remember my dress you wanted, Carolyn?
你说我从没穿过的那一条
The one you said I never wore?
我知道我很傻 可是
I know I was silly…
就好像是
but it was like you
你要穿我的婚纱去看电影
wanted to wear my wedding dress to the movies.
看过这一切后
After reading all this…
希望你们明白 我的下葬要求
I hope you can now understand my burial request.
这不是神经老妇的胡话
It was not the ravings of some mad old lady.
我把生命献给家人
I gave my life to my family.
把所剩的交给罗伯特
I wish to give Robert what is left of me.
嗨 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
我可跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
你整晚没回家 我可问你去哪儿了吗
You’ve been gone all night. Do I have the right to ask where?
我令你快乐吗
Do I make you happy, Betty?
因为我想你幸福
Because I want to.
甚于一切
More than anything.
史提夫 是我
Hi, Steve. It’s me.

Good.
你呢
You?
我们要谈谈
Listen, we have to talk.
现在如何
How about now?
我决定留在这儿多些时间
I’ve decided to stay here for a while.
我不知留多久
I don’t know how long.
不 我没生气 史提夫
No, I’m not angry, Steve.
我不是
I’m not.
我绝没有生气
I’m not angry at all.
我把他的影集交给璐茜
I gave Lucy his photography book.
若你们有兴趣可看看
If you’re interested, take a look.
若我的话仍没说清楚
If my words still leave some things unclear…
也许他的照片可说明白
perhaps his pictures can illuminate.
毕竟 那是艺术家所胜任的事
After all, that’s what an artist does best.
我全心全意的
I love you both…
疼爱你们兄妹
with all my heart.
你们今生要做令自己开心的事
Do what you have to to be happy in this life.
人生多美好
There is so much beauty.
好自为之 我的孩子
Go well, my children.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!