授权所有特工 可以格杀勿论
Right there!
在那!
Sir, he drove off the roof. What?
先生 他开下房♥顶了 什么?
He drove off the roof!
他开下房♥顶了!
He’s on foot. He’s running.
他下车了 现在在跑
Police! Freeze!
警♥察♥!不许动!
Put your hands in the air!
举起手来!
Call for backup!
叫后援!
Sir, sir, take a look at this! Bourne’s birthday, sir.
先生 你看 伯恩的生日 先生
What about it? Check that out.
有什么问题? 请看 先生
Sir, Landy told Bourne that his birthday was 4l15l71.
兰蒂告诉伯恩他的生日是71年4月15号♥
Oh, my God. It’s a code.
她告诉他的是一个密♥码♥
Everything stops. Everything stops! Listen up!
都停下手头的工作!听着!
4l15l71. New assignment, numbers.
4/15/71 新的任务
What does it mean? Give me encryption codes!
这组数字是什么意思?快解码!
Sir, if you plug them in as variables of longitude and latitude
先生 转换成经纬度
you get Cameroon.
就是喀麦隆
41571 is the zip code for Varney, Kentucky.
41571是肯塔基州瓦尔尼的邮政编码
What date did she give him?
她给的是什么数字?
4/15/714/15/71.
I don’t believe it.
我真不敢相信
SRD is at 415 East 71st Street.
这组号♥码表示东71街415号♥
She just gave him the training facility.
她告诉了他训练中心的地址
Oh, Christ.
哦 天啊
Bring all the teams in behind us.
所有小组跟着我
Hurry up! Somebody call 911!
快!报♥警♥!
Help him!
救救他!
The asset lost Bourne. We lost him.
先生 特工没有杀掉伯恩 我们也跟丢了
Hello? Albert, it’s Vosen.
阿尔伯特 我是沃森
Bourne knows everything and he’s on his way to you right now.
伯恩知道了一切 他正在去你那儿
He’s coming home, Noah.
他要回家了
How long do I have?
我还有多长时间?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Just get the hell out of there.
你赶快跑吧
No, I’m gonna stay.
不 我要留下
He’ll head for the training wing. That’s what he knows.
他会来训练中心一侧 那是他以前待过的地方
I’ll keep him in play till you get there.
我会稳住他 直到你赶来
They’ll kill you for giving me this.
你给了我这些 他们会杀了你
l15l71 isn’t much of a code.
4/15/71也不算密♥码♥4
My guess is Vosen is on his way already.
我猜沃森已经赶过来了
Why’d you do it?
你为什么这么做?
Because this isn’t what I signed up for,
因为那不是我的工作
what they did to you, Blackbriar.
他们对你做了这些 “黑石楠”计划
This isn’t us.
不是我们
Then do something about it. Everything you need is in there.
那么你就做点什么吧 你需要的都在里面
Everything.
所有一切
David. Why don’t you come in with me?
戴维 何不和我一起进去?
It’ll be better if we do this together.
我们一起去会更好
No.

This is where it started for me.
这里是我开始的地方
This is where it ends.
也是结束的地方
That’s Landy.
是兰蒂
All right, lock this building down.
封锁这座大楼
Set a secure perimeter of one block.
周围1个街区警戒
Hello. This is Pamela Landy. I have to send a classified document.
你好 我是帕梅拉·兰蒂 我要发送机密文件
Get a team to SRD after Bourne.
派一个小组去追伯恩
And put someone in every public area of this hospital.
其他人派到这个医院的所有公共区域
Okay. Elevator shafts, service entrances, go!
电梯间 员工电梯 快!
Damn it! South bay! Go!
见鬼!南边的电梯 快!
Gentlemen, this is a priority one situation!
先生们 这是紧急情况
You will give us your full cooperation.
要求你们的完全合作
Give me playback for the entire building for the last three minutes.
给我看过去3分钟大厦的全部监视录像
Yes, sir.
是的 显示
Move! Move!
快!快!
This one, here! Where is this?
这个!这是哪里?
First floor.
一楼
I’ll take Landy on my own.
我自己去抓兰蒂
You better get yourself a good lawyer.
你最好找个好律师
A republic lives on the knife’s edge.
剃刀边缘有个共和国
When we are finished with you, you will no longer be David Webb.
我们完成后 你就不再是戴维·韦伯
You may not even remember who he was.
你甚至记不得那个名字是谁
You know why we’re treating you like this?
你知道为什么我们这么对待你吗?
Hello, Jason.
你好 杰森
I believe you’ve been having some problems.
我相信你是遇到了一些问题
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t want to talk.
如果我不想谈的话就不会到这来了
I’ve spent three years running.
我过去三年一直在逃亡
Three years trying to find out who I am.
三年来一直想知道自己是谁
You’ve still not got it all back, have you?
你还是记不起来 对吧?
Still not filled in the pieces.
破碎的记忆难以拼凑
It was always you.
一直都是你
I’m unarmed, Jason.
我没有武器 杰森
Why me? Why did you pick me?
为什么是我? 你为什么要选我?
Your really don’t remember, do you?
你真的记不起来 是不是?
We didn’t pick you. You picked us.
不是我们选择你 而是你选择了我们
You volunteered.
你是自愿的
Right here.
就在这里
Even after you were warned.
即使我们已经警告了你
Captain Webb.
韦伯上尉
Good morning, Captain.
早上好 上尉
You came in here.
你来到这
You didn’t even blink, Jason.
眼睛都没眨 杰森
You just handed me these.
你把这个递给了我
戴维·韦伯
Has everything been explained to you?
所有的事情都对你解释了吗?
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
You said you wanted to serve.
你说你想报效国家
Your missions will save American lives.
你的任务会拯救美国公民的生命
WEBB: I understand, sir.
我知道 先生
You said I’d be saving American lives.
你说过我会拯救美国公民的生命
You were.
你确实是这样
I was killing for you.
我是在替你杀人
For them.
替他们杀人
You knew exactly what it meant for you if you chose to stay.
你完全知道你选择留下 意味着什么
When we are finished with you, you will no longer be David Webb.
我们完成后 你就不再是戴维·韦伯
I’ll be whoever you need me to be, sir.
你让我成为谁 我就成为谁 先生
You can’t outrun what you did, Jason.
你不能逃避你做过的事 杰森
You made yourself into who you are.
你让自己成为了后来的你
Eventually you’re gonna have to face the fact
最终你必须面对现实
you chose right here to become Jason Bourne.
是你在这里选择成为了杰森·伯恩
You haven’t slept for a long time.
你很久没有睡觉了
Have you made a decision?
你决定了吗?
This can’t go on.
这样没法继续
You have to decide.
你必须现在决定
Who is he?
他是谁?
We’ve been through that.
我们已经讨论过了
What did he do?
他做了什么?
It doesn’t matter.
那并不重要
You came to us.
你找到我们
You volunteered.
你是自愿的
You said you’d do anything it takes to
你说你会做任何事
save American lives.
来拯救美国公民的生命
You’re not a liar, are you?
你不是在说谎 对不对?
Or too weak
或者太软弱
to see this through?
不能胜任?
This is it.
就这样
Let go of David Webb.
忘掉戴维·韦伯
Really give yourself to this program.
献身这个计划
You’re no longer
你不再是
David Webb.
戴维·韦伯
From now on, you’ll be known as Jason Bourne.
从现在起 你就是杰森·伯恩
Welcome to the program.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!