为我现在做的事情道歉
None of it makes it any better.
但是我的心依然沉重
They’re gonna come for you again.
他们会继续追杀你
You’re gonna have to run now.
你必须马上逃亡
“绊脚石”计划 杰森·伯恩
实验对象表现出反抗迹象
阿尔伯特·赫斯医生授权…
阿尔伯特·赫斯医生 职位:首席医务官
对象在99年6月1日被送到纽约 东71街415号♥”绊脚石”特别治疗部门
特别研究部指导训练官 尼尔·丹尼尔斯记录
We should go.
我们该出发了
It gets easier.
事情会好起来的
丹尼尔斯先生的东西都在这儿
所有的吗?
是的
打开看看
中♥央♥情报局 纽约40街105号♥
纽约
Station chief in Rabat just called.
情报站站长奥玛巴刚打电♥话♥过来
They found a body.
他们找到了尸体
Bourne? Desh.
伯恩? 戴仕
Pam. You need to see this.
帕梅 你应该看看这个
A passport for Gilberto de Piento just cleared immigration.
一个叫吉尔波特·皮安特的人 刚入境
It’s an early Treadstone identity registered to Jason Bourne,
这是”绊脚石”计划中 杰森·伯恩的化名之一
but he never used it, and it never went to the grid.
他从来没有使用过这个化名 这个化名也从来没有浮现过
Bourne’s alive.
伯恩还活着
They don’t know?
他们不知道吗?
Well, if they knew, Vosen wouldn’t be in his office right now.
如果知道 他们现在就不会呆在这里
It’s a hell of a risk.
他真是冒了极大风险
Maybe Bourne wants us to know.
也许伯恩就是想让我们知道
Just like Naples. Maybe he’s communicating.
就像上次在那不勒斯一样 也许他在和我们联♥系♥
Maybe he’s trying to communicate with you.
也许他在联♥系♥你
Then we should communicate back.
那么我们应该回复
I think I know what Bourne’s looking for.
我想我知道伯恩在寻找什么
Gilberto de Piento. Gilberto de Piento.
吉尔波特·皮安特 吉尔波特·皮安特
Your party is waiting for you.
你的伙伴在等你
Pamela Landy.
帕梅拉·兰蒂
I hear you’re still looking for me.
我听说你还在找我
Bourne?
伯恩?
What do you want?
你想怎么样?
Yeah?
什么事?
Better get in here. We got a situation.
你最好过来 我们发现了新情况
I…
我…
I wanted to thank you for the tape.
我想…谢谢你提供的录音带
It’s all tied off. It’s over.
事情已经全部解决了
I guess I owe you an apology.
我想我应该对你道歉
Is that official?
是官方的吗?
No. Off the record. You know how it is.
不 非官方的 你知道原委的
You tracing this?
追踪结果?
Fifty seconds to trace.
还要50秒
Goodbye. Wait. Wait.
再见 等等
David Webb. That’s your real name.
戴维·韦伯 是你的真名
You were born 4/15/71 in Nixa, Missouri.
你生于71年4月15日 密苏里州尼克斯
Why don’t you come in and we’ll talk about it?
为什么不过来 我们好好谈谈?
Something is very wrong here.
这里面绝对有问题
Bourne?
伯恩?
Get some rest, Pam.
好好休息一下 帕梅
You look tired.
你看起来很疲倦
He’s looking right at her.
他在看着她
People, listen up!
大家听好
This is a national security emergency.
这是国♥家♥安♥全♥的紧急情况
We have an imminent threat.
我们即将受到严重威胁
I’m going out there.
我要出去
If I show myself, he’ll find me.
我现身 他就会找到我
Jason Bourne is alive and is at large in New York City,
杰森·伯恩还活着 就在纽约
and, we believe, within 1,000 yards of this building.
相信就在我们周围方圆1000码
I want an immediate 12block lockdown of the area.
我要求马上封闭周围12个街区
Send a flash message to Langley.
马上通知兰利总部
Prep for local backup assistance.
启动本地后备系统
Landy just left the building!
兰蒂刚离开大楼
Stay with her phone.
窃听她的电♥话♥
She’s using her cell. There’s an incoming text.
她正在用手♥机♥收短♥信♥
Get it. Working on it, sir.
我要短♥信♥内容 正在获取 先生
How many do we have on Landy?
我们有几个人跟踪兰蒂?
Six men. More on the way.
6个 还有后援正在到达
I’ve got it, sir! Coming up on the screen now.
我收到了 先生 现在就显示到屏幕上
都铎城路和42街 10分钟后 单独见面
Anybody not on Landy goes directly to Tudor City.
跟踪兰蒂的所有人 马上去都铎城路
Get the vehicles. We’re going mobile.
准备车辆 我们上车指挥
Team Two. Team Two. All teams, call in.
第二组 第二组 所有小组集♥合♥
178th.
178号♥
There’s only one way out of there. Why would he do that?
那是一个死胡同 他为什么要这么做?
He’s trapping himself.
他在困住自己
It’s a bad place to meet. It’s too exposed.
不是一个会面的好地点 太显眼了
He wouldn’t have chosen it if he didn’t have a reason.
他选这个地方一定有他的理由
Subject is en route.
目标还在行进
Roof 43, let me know when you have visual.
屋顶43 看到目标通知我们
Roof 43, standing by.
屋顶43 随时待命
Standing by.
待命
Okay, folks, here we go. Box 200 meters.
好 我们现在行动 覆盖周围200米
Visual on leader.
已就位
ground in position.
地面43号♥就位43
As soon as you have eyes on Landy, I wanna know.
你们一看到兰蒂 马上通知我
Okay, here we go.
好 她来了
Copy that. I see her.
收到 我也看到她了
Any sign of Bourne?
有伯恩的迹象吗?
Negative.
没有
No sign of target.
没有发现目标
Noah Vosen.
诺亚·沃森
This is Jason Bourne.
我是杰森·伯恩
I was wondering when you were going to make this call.
我还在想你什么时候能给我打电♥话♥
How did you get this number?
你怎么得到这个号♥码的?
You didn’t actually think I was coming to Tudor City, did you?
你不会真以为我去都铎城路吧
No, I guess not.
我没这么想
But if it’s me you want to talk to,
但是如果你想跟我谈
perhaps we can arrange a meet.
也许我们可以安排一个会面地点
Where are you now?
你现在在哪?
I’m sitting in my office.
我在我的办公室
I doubt that.
我不信
And why would you doubt that?
你为什么不信?
If you were in your office right now,
如果你现在就在办公室
we’d be having this conversation face to face.
那么我们就是在面对面谈话
Noah Vosen.
诺亚·沃森
This is a code ten abort.
密♥码♥10取消行动
I want everyone back in the vehicles. This is a code ten abort.
所有人回到车上 密♥码♥10取消行动
Let’s go! Let’s go!
快走!快走!
绝密:黑石楠计划
“绊脚石”计划升级到”黑石楠”计划
被杀 机密:美国公民
Yeah?
什么事?
Wills, check my office.
威尔森 马上检查我的办公室
Damn it!
见鬼!
What’s going on?
怎么回事?
We need building security up here.
让保安到这来
He’s got everything. God damn it!
他拿走了全部档案 妈的!
All right, set a fourblock perimeter around the building.
封锁大楼周围4个街区
Somebody give me a visual.
我们要发现目标
I want the entire building searched.
我要求整座大楼都被搜查
Every room, every hallway, every closet, every goddamn air duct.
每个房♥间 每个走廊 每个壁橱 每个通风道
You understand? I want him found!
明白吗?我要你们找到他!
What just happened?
发生什么事了?
Bourne just broke into CRI. He got into Vosen’s safe.
伯恩进入大楼 打开了沃森的保险柜
Where to?
去哪儿?
East 71st Street.
东71街415号♥415
Fourfifteenseventyone? Jesus, Pam.
71街415号♥?天啊 帕梅
Target in sight.
发现目标
North on Eighth.
目标向北转入第8大道
He’s headed east in the Port Authority.
目标进入港务局
All agents have shootonsight authorization.