Names, dates, ghost sites, who’s cooperating with us abroad.
名字 日期 我们在海外的联♥系♥人
Every operation.
每一个行动
You want that stuff in Bourne’s hands, out on the market to the highest bidder?
你想让这些落入伯恩手中 然后流入市场吗?
I don’t think so.
应该不会吧
Bourne’s not after money. He’s after Daniels for a reason.
伯恩不是为了钱 他为了某个原因要找丹尼尔斯
Well, what does it matter what Bourne is after?
嗯 管他伯恩想找什么呢
When we find Daniels, and, believe me, we’ll find him,
相信我 只要找到丹尼尔斯 我们就能找到他
if you’re right,
如果你说得没错
we get Bourne, too.
伯恩也会在我们手上
Why did you come back?
你为什么要回来?
Why are you looking for Daniels?
你为什么要找丹尼尔斯?
Do you know who that is?
你知道这个是谁吗?
That’s Daniels.
这个是丹尼尔斯
I don’t know who that is. Who is he?
我不知道另外一个是谁 他是谁?
He was there at the beginning.
他一开始就在场
I remember meeting him.
我记得自己见过他
The first day.
第一天
Daniels brought me to him.
丹尼尔斯带我去见他
That’s where it all started for me.
就是从那里开始的
Something happened to me and I need to know what it was
在我身上发生了一些事 我需要知道是什么
or I’ll never be free of this.
否则我永远无法摆脱
Daniels said the training was experimental.
丹尼尔斯说 对你的训练是试验性质的
Behavior modification.
行为修正
They had to break down the agents before they became operational.
必须先让特工瓦解 然后他们才能负责行动
He said you were the first one.
他说你是第一个
Why are you helping me?
你为什么要帮我?
It was difficult for me with you.
与你在一起 对我来说 很困难
You really don’t remember anything.
你真的什么也不记得了?
No.
不记得
We have to move.
我们得走了
(尼尔·丹尼尔斯护照追踪 锁定)
Sir? Mr. Wills? You’re gonna want to look at this.
长官 威尔逊先生 你应该看看这个
He’s in Tangier.
他在丹吉尔
Noah Vosen.
诺亚·沃森
We have found Daniels.
我们找到丹尼尔斯了
They’ve just tracked Daniels’ passport to a hotel in Tangier.
他们查到了他在丹吉尔的一个旅馆里 用了他的护照
They’re holding up a bank transfer he made to keep him in place
他们借故拖延丹尼尔斯的银行转帐
while they bring an asset up from Casablanca.
同时从卡萨布兰卡派出了杀手
They’re gonna take him out.
他们要干掉他
Yeah.
什么事?
It’s Pam Landy. She says it’s urgent.
帕梅拉·兰蒂 她说有紧急情况
Tell her I’m unavailable.
告诉她我没空
Yes, sir.
是 长官
摩洛哥 丹吉尔
Sir, asset has arrived at the airport.
长官 杀手已经到达机场
Give me the subject’s location.
告诉我目标位置
Subject is now on foot and entering Hotel Velasquez.
目标徒步 正进入莫拉博斯旅馆
Hotel is 2.2 kilometers from the bank.
旅馆距离银行2.2公里
All right, get an elevation and a floor plan, tictactoe.
给出旅馆正面图 平面图 一间间找
Locate the room.
找出房♥间位置
Give the asset subject location
告诉杀手房♥间位置
and the route between the subject’s hotel and the bank.
以及旅馆到银行的路线图
Do we have that room yet?
房♥间位置确定了吗?
Yes, sir. It’s room 117.
是的 长官 117号♥房♥间
All right, get a hold of the hotel trunk line.
掌握旅馆总线
Run all calls through here with an ISO on room 117.
监控旅馆117号♥房♥间.
His location’s being blocked by the firewall.
他的位置被防火墙阻挡
No, they found Daniels. They know where he is.
不 他们已经找到丹尼尔斯了 也知道他在哪儿
They’ll get one of the operatives to terminate him.
他们派出杀手去解决他
Find out who.
把杀手找出来
Desh.
戴仕
Tell him you’re gonna meet him and you have a new phone for him.
告诉他你要见他 说你要给他一部新手♥机♥
If you stop Desh, they’ll just get someone else.
如果你阻止了戴仕 他们也会找别人的
No, we’re not gonna stop him, we’re gonna follow him.
我们不是要阻止他 而是要跟踪他
He’ll take us right to Daniels.
他会带领我们找到丹尼尔斯
Sir, the asset is deviating off course.
长官 杀手背离了预定路线
Let it play.
让他去
Asset unscheduled stop.
杀手意外停止行动
Sir, asset is on the move en route to subject.
长官 杀手正在向目标移♥动♥
Sir, we have an unauthorized breach.
长官 有人未经授权
Someone with active system knowledge penetrated our protocol.
侵入我们的网络
Instructions were sent to the asset at 1411 local time.
在当地时间14:11向杀手发送指令
Trace is confirmed and valid.
指令是有效的
It came from a computer belonging to Nicky Parsons.
是通过妮可·帕森注册的计算机
Where did the course deviation occur?
背离发生在哪个地点?
South to Rue de Belgique, stationary Place de France.
贝尔基路南面 过了佛郎路
That’s where Parsons is.
帕森就在那
When we’re finished with Daniels, send the asset after her.
解决丹尼尔斯之后 让杀手解决妮可
Yes, sir.
是 长官
We find Parsons, we find Bourne.
找到帕森 找到伯恩
Noah, what are you doing?
诺亚 你这是干什么?
Not now. I wanna know what’s going on.
现在不是时候 我需要知道 到底是怎么回事
I said not now!
我说了现在不是时候
What basis are you continuing this operation on?
你依据什么发布这个指令?
On the basis that Nicky Parsons has compromised a covert operation.
我的依据就是 妮可已经危及我们的隐蔽行动
She is up to her neck in this!
她把我们置于不利境地
This is about Daniels, not Nicky!
这个行动是针对丹尼尔斯的 不是妮可
She has betrayed us.
她背叛了我们
You don’t know the circumstances, Noah.
你根本不知道情况 诺亚
She’s in league with Jason Bourne, for Christ’s sakes!
天哪 她现在跟伯恩一条战线
You do not have the authority to kill her!
你无权杀死她
Oh, yes, I do. And you had better get on board.
哦 我有权 你最好识点时务
Noah, she’s one of us.
诺亚 她是我们的人
You start down this path, where does it end?
你一旦走出这一步 将要如何收场?
It ends when we’ve won.
我们获胜的时候就是收场的时候
When we’re finished with Daniels, send the asset after them.
解决丹尼尔斯之后 让杀手干掉他俩
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Okay, come on. Stand by…
好了 快点 行动
Two minutes, sir. Two minutes.
2分钟 长官 2分钟
Tell the bank to release the funds.
告诉银行解除电汇冻结
Hello?
你好
钱已经到帐
He’s on the move.
他正离开
On it, sir.
他已经到位
Two hundred meters.
200米
Okay, come on, I want to lay in some preliminary tracking.
快点 我应该多准备点跟踪摄像头
Stop!
停车
Code it in. We need to be dead.
发密信 就说我们死了
Sir? Asset confirms both targets are down.
先生 杀手证实两个目标都已经被消灭
I want to be sure about this.
活要见人 死要见尸
Ask the station chief from Rabat to confirm the deaths
让拉巴特的站长确认死亡
and do a subrosa collection of the bodies.
秘密搜寻尸首
I want to tie this thing off completely.
我要求这件事万无一失
And keep an eye on Landy.
小心监视兰蒂
Yeah?
什么事?
Bourne and Nicky Parsons are dead.
伯恩和妮可·帕森都死了
You sure about that?
你确定吗?
Our station chief in Rabat is confirming.
拉巴特的站长正在核实
I can’t afford to have this come back to me.
绝对不能让我暴露
Don’t worry. You’re protected.
不用担心 你是受保护的
Just remember why we put Landy there.
一定记住我们派兰蒂到你那里的原因
If Blackbriar goes south,
如果”黑石楠”计划泄露
we’ll roll it up, hang it around her neck and start over.
我们就卷铺盖走人重新来过
I can see their faces.
我能看到他们的脸
Everyone I ever killed.
我杀过的每一个人
I just don’t know their names.
只是不知道他们的名字
Marie used to try to
玛丽过去常常…
help me remember the names.
…帮助我回忆他们的名字
“任务中止”
目标:尼瓦纳·瓦博斯 国籍:尼日利亚 执行人:杰森·伯恩 “绊脚石计划” 结果:失败
I’ve tried to apologize for…
我想为我做过的…
For what I’ve done.
做过的一切道歉
For what I am.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!