俄♥罗♥斯♥ 莫斯科
隧♥道♥追击的嫌疑犯正从基辅斯基火车站向东逃离
Send him in.
让他进去
Will you commit to this program?
你愿意负责这个计划吗?
I can’t.
我做不到
把手举起来
Will you commit to this program?
你愿意负责这个计划吗?
把手拿出来
Will you commit to this program?
你愿意负责这个计划吗?
I can’t.
我做不到
别开枪
我没有武器
把对讲机给我
别杀我
我跟你无仇
片名:《谍影重重3:最后通牒》
六周后
中♥央♥情报局 兰利 维吉尼亚州
There’s no place it won’t catch up to you.
(爱兹拉·克雷莫 局长 CIA) 你不可能逃出如来佛的手掌
It’s how every story ends.
所有的故事都是这结局
It’s what you are, Jason, a killer.
这就是你的本性 杰森 是个杀手
You always will be.
你永远也无法改变
Go ahead. Go on. Go on! Do it! Do it!
继续啊!快啊!动手 动手!
She wouldn’t want me to.
她不会让我这样做的
That’s the only reason you’re alive.
那是你活着的唯一理由
Who is “she”?
“她”是指谁?
Marie Kreutz, his girlfriend.
玛丽·克鲁兹 他的女友
She was killed in India.
在印度被杀了
Director of Operations Ward Abbott arranged it.
是中情局行动主管 华德·艾伯特下的命令
So we have a dirty section chief who kills Bourne’s girl.
也就是说 我们的一位无♥耻♥主管杀了他女朋友
Bourne comes back for revenge, tapes Abbott’s confession
伯恩回来报仇 录下了艾伯特♥供♥词
and Abbott commits suicide.
然后艾伯特自杀了
Now Bourne’s gunning for us.
而现在他来找我们算帐了
You couldn’t make this stuff up.
这些都是事实
Bourne’s last confirmed location was Moscow, six weeks ago.
最近发现伯恩的踪影是在莫斯科 六个星期前
Right. Sir.
是的 长官
He’s on the run. He’s dangerous.
他在逃亡中 很危险
Well, sir, with respect, I think something else could be going on here.
长官 恕我直言 我认为可能还有其他原因
What? What’s he after?
是什么?他为什么要逃亡?
The reason Bourne went to Moscow was to see the daughter of his first target.
伯恩去莫斯科是为了 找他第一个杀害目标的女儿
What’s your point, Pam?
你的意思是什么 帕梅?
Maybe he was retracing his steps.
可能他在回忆他的过去
He’s looking for something. Something in his past.
他在寻找某样东西 他回忆里的某样东西
Maybe he hasn’t found it yet and we need to know what it is.
也许他还没找到 我们需要知道他在找什么
Are you telling me he’s not a threat to this agency?
你认为他对我们没有威胁?
CNN去I think if he wanted to hurt us, he could have sent the tape to CNN.
我想如果他真的想害我们 大可以把录音带寄到
Maybe he still will.
也许他会这么做的
My number one rule is hope for the best, plan for the worst.
我的首要原则就是 抱着最大的希望做最坏的打算
As far as I’m concerned, Bourne is still a serious threat until proven otherwise.
对我而言 伯恩始终是个很大的威胁 除非你能证明我错了
Let’s keep looking.
继续寻找他的踪影
Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
是 长官 是 长官
意大利 都灵
This one’s three years ago. They had half of Interpol after him.
这是三年前的照片 那时有一半的国际刑♥警♥都在追捕他
Turned up in Naples, Berlin, Moscow…
后来他曾出现在那不勒斯 柏林 莫斯科
Disappeared again.
然后又消失了
The girl that he was on the run with.
与他一起逃亡的女子
Marie Kreutz. She was found dead in a river halfway round the world.
玛丽·克鲁兹 尸体在另一半地球的河里被找到
She’d been shot in the head.
头部中枪
What connects the dots?
这些都意味着什么?
Turn off the tape recorder.
把录音机关掉
法国 巴黎
Where’s my sister?
我妹妹呢?
Why don’t you sit down?
何不先坐下来?
Where is she?
她在哪里?
She’s dead.
她死了
She was killed.
是被杀的
I’m sorry.
对不起
I knew this could end this way.
我就知道会是这个结果
It was always gonna end this way.
从来就没有过特例
I didn’t believe that.
我不相信
And how did she die?
她怎么死的?
She was shot.
被枪杀
We were together in India.
当时我俩在印度
He came for me.
那个人的目标是我
You killed him?
你杀了他?
Yes.
是的
And now what?
现在呢?
Someone started all of this and I’m gonna find them.
这一切都起源于某人 我要把他找出来
希思路国际机场 英国 伦敦
Hey. It’s me.
喂 是我
Yeah. He knows the whole story.
是的 他什么都知道
Bourne’s just the tip of the iceberg.
伯恩只不过是冰山一角
Have you heard of an Operation Blackbriar?
你听说过”黑石楠”计划吗?
I’m gonna get my head around this and type it up.
我要好好整理一下并写成报道
I’ll see you first thing.
我现在去找你
Okay.
好的
中情局分局 英国 伦敦
Scanning. GoSat 21. I have a hit on ECHELON. Blackbriar.
埃施朗电子监测网发现关键词”黑石楠”
I repeat, Blackbriar.
重复一遍 是”黑石楠”
Looks like it’s coming from a European signal.
信♥号♥♥似乎来自欧洲
NSA, please confirm your receipt.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局 请确认
I’ll bring up the frequency and the coordinates
(中♥央♥情报局 兰利 维吉尼亚州) 我会找到频率和坐标
intercept of our principal…
截获我们首要的……
Sir! What you got?
长官! 什么情况?
We intercepted a call in London. Keyword, “Blackbriar.”
我们截获到了在伦敦的一通电♥话♥ 内容带有关键词”黑石楠”
Okay, send it to New York right away.
好的 马上发给纽约
中情局掩护机构 反恐局 纽约
Track the phone?
跟踪到电♥话♥来源了?
Registered to a London reporter named Simon Ross.
登记者是一位叫 赛门·罗斯的伦敦记者
Works at the Guardian newspaper.
为《卫报》工作
You’re tracking him? Sir. Yeah.
你正在跟踪他吗? 是的 长官!
Thanks, Mike.
谢谢 麦克
We have a survey team covering him at work
我们有个调查小组正在跟踪他
and a sneak and peek’s on their way to his apartment.
另外还派了一组人潜入他的公♥寓♥
Well, who talked to him? How did he find out about Blackbriar?
他跟谁联♥系♥过? 他怎么会知道”黑石楠”计划?
I don’t know. We pulled his background
我不知道 我们已经调查过他的背景
and ran a crosscheck on any known anomalies.
并且反复确认了所有的疑点
We’ve come up with nothing. But I think if we follow Ross, we’re gonna be able…
但什么也没有发现 不过我认为只要跟踪罗斯 就能…
Ray, Ross is easy. We want the source.
雷 罗斯不重要 我们要的是消息来源
Have you heard of an Operation Blackbriar?
你听说过”黑石楠”计划吗?
You have details?
你有细节吗?
I’m gonna get my head around this and type it up.
我要好好整理一下并写成报道
I’ll see you first thing.
我现在去找你
Is that all? Yeah.
就这些? 是的
I want rendition protocols and put the asset on standby, just in case.
准备标准行动 为以防万一 让杀手待命
People, listen up! This is a full priority situation.
大家听着 这是4级紧急事件
Jimmy, give me Ross’ profile on one.
吉米 把罗斯的档案投到1号♥屏上
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Our target is a British national, Simon Ross. A reporter.
我们的目标是一位英国记者 赛门·罗斯
I want all his phones, his BlackBerry, his apartment, his car,
我要监视他所有的电♥话♥记录 黑莓短讯 公♥寓♥ 车子
bank accounts, credit cards, travel patterns.
银行账户 信♥用♥卡♥账户 旅行记录
I want to know what he’s gonna think before he does.
我要在他下一步行动之前 知道他的计划
Every dirty little secret he has.
我要知道他的一切秘密
And most of all, we want the name and realtime location of his source.
最重要的是 我要知道他线人的名字 以及实时位置
This is NSA priority level four. Any questions?
这是国♥家♥安♥全♥局4级紧急事件 有什么疑问吗?
All right, let’s get to it.
好吧 行动
赛门·罗斯 国际安全事务通讯员
谁是杰森·伯恩? 特别报导之三
BND正与南印度警方联手 调查一位德国女性的死亡原因该名女性疑为伯恩同伙 在其座驾堕桥之后淹死在河里
德国
What?
什么?
Will you commit to this program?
你愿意负责这个计划吗?
I can’t.
我做不到
Copy that. Mr. Wills, the subject is entering his office.
收到 威尔逊先生, 目标正进入办公室
Give me some eyeballs on the street.
给我派几个眼线到街上监视
Where’s my picture, please?
我的现场视频呢?
Coming online.
快连上了
Online now.
连上了
Jimmy, how you doing with the phone line?
吉米 电♥话♥线那里怎么样?
Yeah, we have an office line. We’re working on his cell.
我们已能监听他的办公室电♥话♥ 现在正在处理手♥机♥线路
How long? An hour, sir.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!