我一定会输
I will lose the wager.
帮帮我 老朋友
Fix this for me, old friend.
马诺洛
Manolo.
智者说
Wise men say.
冲动是傻瓜
Only fools rush in.
但我情不自禁
But I can’t help.
爱上你
Falling in love with you.
但我情不自禁
But I can’t help.
爱上
Falling in love.

With you.
这就是我想让你看的
This is what I wanted to show you.
太美了
It’s so beautiful.
你此刻的心情…
What you’re feeling…
便是我每次与你一起时的心情
that’s how I feel every time I’m with you.
我没有戒指
I can’t offer you a ring.
除了对你的爱我一无所有
I have nothing to give but my love.
马诺洛
Oh, Manolo.
我也许不是小镇的英雄 玛丽亚
I may not be the town hero, Maria.
但我全心全意发誓…
But I swear with all my heart…
我会永远永远爱你
I will never, ever stop loving you.
我也会永远永远
And I will never stop loving the man
爱那个用心演奏的男人
who plays from the heart.
-有蛇 -不
– Snake! – No!
玛丽亚
Maria!

No.
救命啊
Help!
你做了什么 马诺洛
What did you do, Manolo?
一条蛇出来了 然后
There was a snake and…
她死了
she’s gone.
你为什么没有保护她
Why didn’t you protect her?
玛丽亚
Maria!
不 不
Oh, no. Oh, no!
这都是你的错 走吧
This is all your doing! Leave!
否则别怪我
Or so help me, I’ll…
我的小宝贝
My little girl.
你都做了什么 孩子
What have you done, boy?
你都做了什么
What have you done?
死的人应该是我
It should have been me.
没错 应该是你
Yes. It should have.

No!
玛丽亚死了
Maria died?
怎么能这样
That can’t be right!
这是什么破故事
What kind of story is this?
我们还是孩子
We’re just kids!
天空下起雨 仿佛也在哭泣
As the sky cried with rain,
马诺洛回去拿他的吉他
Manolo went back to retrieve his guitar.
我再也见不到她了
I will never see her again.
你确定
Are you certain?
你想再见到玛丽亚吗
You want to see Maria again?
我愿以性命起誓
With all my heart.
想清楚你要说的话
Think about what you say…
孩子
Boy.
我愿以性命起誓
With all my heart.
成交
Done.
玛丽亚
Maria…

No!
马诺洛也死了
Manolo, too?
墨西哥人和死亡是杠上了吗
What is it with Mexicans and death?
故事一定不会就这么结束 对吧
But it can’t end like this, can it?
亲爱的孩子 故事还没结束
Oh, my sweet child, this is not the end.
欢迎来到…
Welcome…
记忆之地
to the Land of the Remembered!
我成功了
I made it.
居然是在亡灵节这天来的
And on the Day of the Dead, no less.
这里是…
Where is…
一开始你会有点晕头转向
You’re going to be a little disoriented at first.
一步步慢慢来
Don’t try to take it all in at once.
我们先从名字开始
Let’s start with your name.
玛丽亚·波萨达
Maria Posada!
是吗
Really?
乱起名字的父母
Parents and their crazy baby names.
我的名单上没有玛丽亚·波萨达
And there’s no Maria Posada on my list.
不 不
No, no.
我在找玛丽亚·波萨达
I’m looking for Maria Posada.
我是马诺洛·桑切斯
My name is Manolo Sanchez.
又一个桑切斯家族的
Another Sanchez?
这家族真是人丁兴旺
Man, that family just keeps growing.
我的家族 他们会帮我找玛丽亚
My family! They’ll help me find Maria!
你能带我去见他们吗
Can you take me to them?
我最喜欢让年轻爱侣重逢了
I would love nothing more than to reunite a young couple.
扶稳了
Just hold on!
我来这里好多年了
You know, I’ve been down here for years…
一直在等我的小亲亲
Awaiting my beloved honey bunny.
你好 小亲亲
Hi, honey!
太早了 走吧
Too soon! Go!
记忆之地充满生机与欢乐
The Land of the Remembered was vibrant and joyous!
一切都与人间一样
Everything was like the land above…
不过这里更多彩缤纷
But it was more colorful.
更美丽 更有节日气氛
It was more beautiful, it was more festive!
在亡灵节这天
And, on the Day of the Dead,
这里热火朝天
that place was bursting
有无数派对与花车大游♥行♥
with endless parties and spectacular parades.
来 你的家族在那里
There, your family is in that one.
进去吧
Get in there!
太好了
Oh, yeah!
又一位桑切斯家的斗牛士
Another Sanchez bullfighter.
你是…
You are…
技惊全场的卡梅罗·桑切斯
The amazing Carmelo Sanchez!
没错
Yes!
我以不用红布斗牛而著名
I was famous…for fighting bulls without a cape!
懦夫才用红布
Capes are for cowards!
你能帮我找玛丽亚·波萨达吗
Can you help me find Maria Posada?
死亡女神可以帮你
LA Muerte can help you.
她帮助每一个人 等等
She helps everyone. Hold on.
了不起的豪尔赫·桑切斯
The great Jorge Sanchez!
为你服务
At your service!
我以一只手和一条腿
I was famous for fighting bulls…
斗牛而著名
with only one arm and one leg.
懦夫才用双手双脚
Arms and legs are for cowards!
你是喜欢弹吉他的马诺洛
You are Manolo, the one who plays the guitar.
没错 就是我
Yeah, that’s me.
你知道吗 我年轻时
You know, when I was younger,
常常幻想自己在唱歌♥剧
I always dreamt of singing in the opera.
是吗
You did?
但你知道的…
But as you know…
桑切斯家斗牛士不适合搞音乐
Music is not work fit for a Sanchez bullfighter.
老生常谈了
The same story.
他们令你的梦想破灭 可笑
They crushed our dreams. Hilarious.
-他是新来的 -让我想起了自己
– He’s new. – He reminds me of me.
但没有我帅
But less handsome.
当然
Of course!
路易斯 “超级猛♥男♥” 桑切斯
It’s Luis “El super macho” Sanchez!
我以同时斗三头牛而著名
I was famous…for fighting three bulls at once!
懦夫才斗一头牛
One bull is for cowards!
爷爷 是我 马诺洛
Grandpa! It’s me, Manolo.
马诺洛 很高兴见到你
Manolo? I’m so happy to see you.
你为什么让家族蒙羞
Why you disgrace the family name?
玩吉他
Playing the guitar!
你连一头牛也没杀死
You couldn’t finish one bull?
你真是个小丑
You were a clown.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!