Help!
救命
He can’t swim!
他不会游泳
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Let me have him!
把他交给我
What were you doing?
你刚才干嘛
You’re crazy!
你疯了
You are out of your mind!
你不正常
You could have drowned him! You could have drowned him!
你会淹死他 你会淹死他
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
I got careless.
是我疏忽
How will we get the boat back?
我们怎样把船拖回来
Put them in there.
衣服放进那箱里
Someone’s cut the phone lines.
有人切断电♥话♥线
Could be anywhere between here and town.
可能是到市区途中的某一段
Both cars are dead. I don’t see how.
两辆车都发不动 我真不明白
Who knows you’re here?
有谁知道你们来此
I don’t know. This place has nothing to do with her.
不知道 这地方跟她不相关
Maybe it has to do with you.
也许跟你有关系
And we can’t walk out of here at night.
而且我们不能赶夜路
I know.
我知道
We’ll stay and walk out at first light.
我们过一宿 天一亮就走
I was an idiot last night.
昨夜我的举止好愚蠢
What’d you think about today?
今天的事你认为如何
I think this is no maniac.
我认为这人不是疯子
He knows what he’s doing.
他做事很有把握
You’re right. He does.
没错 他是很有把握
Tell me about it.
说给我听
Who is it? He almost got Fletcher…
是谁 他几乎杀死弗勒加
How do we stop him?
我们怎样阻止他
He almost got the baby! Who is it?
他差点害死小孩 是谁
Who is it? I don’t know.
是谁 我不知道
Call it off.
你可以取消这件事的
He doesn’t even know who hired him.
他根本不知道是谁雇他的
I don’t know who he is and he doesn’t know who I am.
我不认识他 他也不认识我
How did you do it?
你们是怎么搭上的
How?
你们怎么搭上的
I went to a bar in East L.A.
我到东洛杉矶一家酒吧
I asked around. And there was this guy.
向人打听 有一个男子
Name?
叫什么名字
Armando. Give me his name!
阿曼度 说出他的名字
Armando.
阿曼度
He arranged it, that’s all I know.
他安排的 我只知道这些
It’s all paid?
钱都付清了吗
Is it paid for?
付清了吗
And then some, okay? Till it’s done.
一点一点加 一直到事成
He keeps going until he kills her? Yeah.
直到杀了她为止是吗 是的
What’s the name of the bar?
酒吧名称是什么
I’m not sure. I was very stoned.
我记不清楚 我当时神智不清
All right. How about the letters?
好吧 恐吓信是怎么回事
The letters came first. I don’t know who’s writing the letters.
先有恐吓信 我不知道是谁寄来的
Shit, but they’re reading my mind.
可恶 但那信说中我的心事
Those are my thoughts. I hate her.
那正是我的想法 我恨她
It made me think I could do it.
那信使我狠下心雇刺客
But I would never hurt the baby.
但我无心伤害小孩
I would never hurt Fletcher!
我决不会伤害弗勒加
I know.
我明白
You must stop it.
你必须阻止杀人
We will.
我们会的
You and me.
你和我
Don’t you want to know why?
你不想知道原因吗
You told me.
你说过了
She has everything.
她拥有一切
What if we can’t find him?
万一抓不到这个人 怎办
Stay here and don’t move.
留在这里不要动
It’s me! God!
是我 天啊
What’s happening?
发生什么事了
Stay with her!
你守护她
Where’s Nicki? No! No, stop! I’m the one…
妮琪呢 不要 住手 我是雇…
Dad? We’re alright.
爸 我们没事
Doesn’t make sense. What do you mean?
这说不通呀 什么意思
We got him.
我们已经逮到他了
What do you mean? Where?
什么意思 在哪逮的
Here. Last night. In L.A.
这里 昨夜在洛城
You should see this guy’s locker.
你应该看看他的柜子
He’s obsessed with her.
他迷死她了
You sure it’s him?
你确定是他
Forensics say a 100% positive lD.
所有物证验明 正身百分百是他
And he’s got a black Toyota 4 x 4.
他有一辆黑色四轮传动丰田车
We know you did it.
我们知道是你做的
Ray’s with him now.
雷正在问他口供
It’s you that sent her the letters. We don’t need you to admit it.
寄信给她的是你 我们不必等你承认
We know! No.
我们知道 不是
We know it! No.
我们知道是你 不是
Whoever you got down there wasn’t here last night.
你捉到的不是昨夜在这的那个人
This was a professional.
此人是职业杀手
This is crazy.
这把人搞糊涂了
What do you want to do? Frank.
你要怎样
How long can you keep him?
你能扣留他多久
All he’s done is write some letters.
他只是写些恐吓信
48 hours maximum. You know the deal.
最多48小时 你知道规定
I know.
我知道
Strict security surrounded the funeral of music executive Nicki Marron…
音乐监制人妮琪马隆的葬礼警卫森严…
who was shot at a lakeside retreat by an unknown intruder.
上周她在湖边度假地 被神秘刺客枪杀…
Nicki was the eldest sister of Rachel Marron.
妮琪是艺人瑞秋·马隆的大姐
A spokesman for the Oscar-nominated actress
这位奥斯卡奖入围者的发言人
said she was devastated…
说她深受打击…
and added that naturally it cast a pall over the upcoming award ceremony.
对即将来临的颁奖典礼 自然是大为扫兴
You okay? Frank.
你还好吧 佛兰克
Yeah, Fletcher, I’m okay. How about yourself?
我没事 弗勒加 你呢
I couldn’t sleep.
我睡不着
It was so scary, just thinking about it.
那件事光是想到就很可怕了
Are you scared? Frank.
你怕不怕
Everybody’s afraid of something.
人人都有惧怕
That’s how we know we care about things…
所以我们才了解对某些事有所关切
when we’re scared to lose them.
因为我们怕会失去它们
What are you afraid of?
你害怕什么
I think you should try to go back to sleep.
我想你应该回房♥去睡了
Is it the man who killed Nicki?
是不是杀妮琪的人
Are you afraid of him?
你怕他吗
No.
不怕
Then what?
那你怕什么
What are you afraid of?
你害怕什么
I’m afraid of not…
我害怕事情发生时…
being there.
我不在场
It’s late. Want me to take you up to your room?
夜深了 要不要我送你回房♥
No.
不要
Do you mind if I sit down?
我可坐下吗
No.
不介意
It isn’t over yet, is it?
事情还没完 是吗
So he’ll come again?
他还会再来吗
It’s possible.
有可能
At the Oscars?
奥斯卡典礼时来吗
Maybe.
也许是
Back in Squirrel Hill…
我在家乡的时候…
I started betting my friends 50 bucks each…
跟那些朋友各打赌50元
that someday I’d win an Oscar.
说我将来会拿下奥斯卡
So it’s very important for them to see me up there if I win.
所以我要上台颁奖给他们看 这对他们很重要
If every one of those pikers comes through, it’d add up to a lot of money.
那些小赌注累积起来 也是一大笔钱呢
I don’t know, Rachel.
瑞秋 这很难说