What a scumbag we’re covering now.
我们目前保护的是个浑蛋
A walking schlong senator who shall remain nameless.
下流好色的参议员 他的名字说不得
Hellfire Henry Kent.
保守派的亨利·肯特
Someone wants to pop him.
有人要干掉他
No surprise, with what the shithead’s been saying.
以他的言论 必然会惹杀身之祸
Yeah. Do everyone a favor.
杀他是帮大家的忙
As you know, we’re non-political these days.
现在我们和政♥治♥一点瓜葛也没有
I’ll send it to Behavioral Sciences. I’ll have an answer in a couple of days.
我会送到行为科学组 几天内会有答案
Thanks.
谢了
Why am I getting all this cooperation?
为何这么帮我
Are you kidding?
你爱说笑
She’s a big star. Important people care about her.
她是大明星 大人物关心她
Politics and showbiz, it’s the same thing these days.
这年头搞政♥治♥和搞演艺都一样
Thanks.
谢了
There she is.
她来了
Can I have your autograph?
我可请你签名吗
Sure you can.
当然可以
We’re big fans. Can we get a photo?
我们是忠实影迷 可以拍照吗
She’ll be pleased. You’re her favorite actress.
她会高兴死了 她最喜欢你
We’ve seen all your movies.
你的电影我们都看过
Take a good one.
好好拍一张
Thank you so much.
非常感谢你
She’ll appreciate it.
她会感激的
I’m surprised you didn’t plug them.
你没射杀她们 出乎我预料
Help me with this stuff. You sign “much love, Rachel”…
帮我签这些 你写”更爱你的 瑞秋”
you sign, “peace and love, Rachel.”
你写”和平与爱 瑞秋”
Let me set you straight on a few things. Frank
我要你明白几件事
For starters, I love this lady.
首先 我喜爱这位女士
What I do for her, I do out of love.
我为她做事是出于爱
I’m not some hired fucking gun who’s here to make her life miserable.
我不是来使她日子难过的枪手
I do things the way she likes.
我照她的意思做事
Her happiness is everything to me.
我一心只要使她快乐
No problem. I’d like to know how you handle things.
没问题 我想知道你的做法
I handle things fine. Frank.
我做得很好
You watch me and learn something.
跟我学着点
Turn right here.
右转
Is that him?
是他吗
What’s going on?
怎么回事
Short cut.
抄捷径
Want me to do a 180? No, I don’t want you do 180.
要我180度掉头 不 不要180度掉头
I want you to slow down.
我要你减速
Go up to the house!
直接开到里面
Shut up! Shut up! Just shut up!
闭嘴… 给我闭嘴
He’s through messing with my life.
他休想再干扰我的生活
I’m getting sick of running up here every time he steps on your toes.
每次他惹你恼火就找我来 烦死了
Farmer, would you come in for a minute?
法默尔 进来
He’s nuts! Guess who couldn’t get in yesterday?
他是疯子 你猜昨天谁进不了门
Who? Robin Leach.
谁 《豪门生活》主持人李奇
You think that’s funny?!
你觉得好笑吗?
He speaks to 20 million people and he can’t get in here!
他有两千万观众却进不了门
He had an appointment?
他有预约吗
What about brunch at Charlie’s?
查理餐厅的早午餐之约呢
Rachel goes there every Sunday.
瑞秋每周日都去吃
She’s not to do things she’s always done.
她以往的习惯活动取消
“Not to do things she’s always done.” He’s a fanatic!
“她以往的习惯活动取消” 他是狂人
So’re the guys he’s protecting you from.
他所要防备的也是个狂人
Excuse me if I don’t faint.
原谅我讲话不含蓄
Then think about your son.
那么为你儿子着想
What do you want from my life?
你要怎样
I want some peace around here!
我要一点宁静
That’s right.
不错
We’re almost done.
我们快要完工了
And I want to be able to eat brunch with my friends.
我还要能够和朋友吃早午餐
So go on Tuesdays.
那就改星期二
Tuesday morning brunch. Where’d you get this guy? Bill.
星期二吃上午餐 你从哪找来这个人 比尔
Louise, you have great stuff.
露意 你的好货真多
Take it all, darling.
统统买♥♥下
Try this on.
我试穿这件
Hey, Farmer…
法默尔
want to come in with me?
要不要跟我进来
Just to be safe?
为了安全起见
You won’t believe this…
说了你不会相信…
but I have a reputation for being a bitch.
但我是出了名的难缠
I didn’t use to be.
我以前不是这样
But you get known for being a certain way,
但名声传了出去
a way people think you are…
被人认为是难缠的人…
and pretty soon, you get like that.
不久你就会真的难缠
Guess you can’t help it.
大概是身不由己
You don’t think so?
你不以为然吗
You’re an expert on famous people.
你对有名的人很了解
I’ve seen a few.
我见过一些
And you disagree?
你不同意吗
You can be as you choose to be.
你可以选择做哪种人
It’s an act of discipline sometime, but it can be done.
这是自律问题 可以做到
Is that why you never stay with your clients?
你常常换雇主
They too undisciplined for you?
是因为他们不够自律
Or maybe you start caring about them?
或是因为你开始关心他们
That’s right.
没错
Can’t you answer straight once?
你能不能老实回答一次
You’re too clever for me. I can’t keep up.
你太聪明了 我跟不上你的步调
Look at me, Farmer!
法默尔 你看着我
You don’t approve of me, do you?
你不赞同我的作风 对不对?
Disapproval’s a luxury I can’t afford.
我可没资格表示不赞同
It gets in the way, right?
关心会误事吗
Don’t like your emotions getting to you?
你不喜欢滋生情愫?
Never mix business with pleasure?
工作跟娱乐从不混淆吗
That’s right.
没错
Will you grab that red jacket and pass it to me please?
请把那件红外套递给我
I’m here to keep you alive, not help you shop.
我是保全你的性命 不是帮你购物
Thanks.
谢谢
Two minutes. Three, four.
两分钟 三四分钟
Wait. I want to make it really full.
等一下 我要使发型饱满
What’s wrong?
怎么了
Put it straight up.
手电筒朝上照
Right there, hold on.
就是那边 别动
You must hold it still.
你必须拿稳
What exactly are we looking for?
我们在找什么
Bomb.
炸♥弹♥
Don’t worry, I already checked.
别担心 我已经查过了
Put it back here a little deeper.
移到后面 深入一点 停
Hold still.
别晃
Okay, now turn it. Good. There, right there.
好 翻转过来 很好 那边 在那边
Pull up there for a second.
朝上面照一下
Son-of-a…
浑蛋
I thought it was dinner.
我以为只是去吃晚餐
Are we going somewhere else?
我们要去别处吗
The Mayan.
去梅恩
What’s Mayan?
梅恩是什么地方
It’s a club, Frank. Come on, let’s go.
是夜♥总♥会♥ 走吧
You must tell me about these things.
这种安排要提前告诉我
I just did.
我这不说了
Nice suit, Frank.
佛兰克 好帅的西装
Rachael.
瑞秋
I want you to keep this.
我要你拿着这个
It’s beautiful.
好漂亮
It’s fitted with a radio transmitter.
它里面暗藏发报器
The clasp sends a signal.
胸针会发出讯号♥
If there’s ever a problem, press it.
万一有问题就按它
I’ll know you need me.
我就知道你需要我
She knows how it works. Let’s go.
她会使用 咱们走

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!