I said, amuse!
我喜欢你的天真
I adore your innocence!
你要真的相信 你就应该会做的更好 不是吗
You really believe your betters should behave better, don’t you?
别夸奖我
Don’t patronize me!
如果没惹你生气 你不会
Not if it offends you!
亲爱的 我对你的感情
Darling? My feelings for you!
与威利的死没有关系
Have nothing to do with the death of Willi!
你和我都很相似 布鲁
You and I are alike, Bruno!
知道你对我好
You’re good for me!
威利是个傻瓜
Willi was a fool!
他不是死在战场上
He didn’t die in battle!
他是想证明 他比我强而死
He died trying to prove he could fly better than I can!
什么
What?
我们玩了个游戏
We played a game!
他撞到树上 坠毁了
In and out of the trees! He lost!
但我更蠢
But I was the bigger fool!
我却说他打下的两架飞机 是我击落的
I claimed two planes he shot down!
我不应该这么做
I shouldn’t have done that.
即使没有人帮我 也能打掉20架
I can get 20 victories without anyone’s help!
不管那个游戏是什么 都和我有关 是吗
That game, whatever it was, it was about me, wasn’t it?
某种意义上 是的
In a way, yes!
我觉得很刺♥激♥
I find that exciting!
你会像威利那样为我死吗
Would you die for me like Willi did?
不会
No!
真的
Are you sure?
好 快推
All right! Push!
好 可以了
All right! Straight now!
快来
Come on!
大概持续了10分钟
It lasted about ten minutes!
他们飞的很低 打中了仓库和油料库
They came in low… Sopwiths!They hit the stores and the fuel dumps!
我们到空中把它们轰下来
We are being blasted out of the skies!
我告诉你 油料库没了 油料库
I tell you, the fuel dumps are gone!
现在 兹葛 我们先收拾烂摊子
Now, Ziegel,let’s get this mess cleared up!
我要确保明天还能再上天
I want to be airborne again by tomorrow!
来吧 兹葛
Come on, Ziegel!
所有中队都已经下达命令 集中力量到玛蒙区
All squadrons have now been ordered to concentrate on the Marmont sector!
敌人已对我们 成功的进行了大破坏
The enemy have just achieved a major breakthrough!
12个敌军师正在玛蒙路上行军
Twelve enemy divisions are moving up on the Marmont road!
他们是我们的目标 打完就走 避免空战
They are our target! There is to be no air combat!
避免空战
No air combat!
明白吗 –是上尉
Understood? -Yes, Herr Hauptmann.
我们的部队撤退了 所以我们得做点事情了
Our army’s in retreat, so we must do the same!
明白 上尉
Understood, Herr Hauptmann.
史达卡
Stachel!
你个人的雄心 在战争中 要放于次要位置
Your personal ambitions take second place to the war!
快让开
Get out of the way!
推
Push! Over!
快点 德国佬来了
Hurry up!Here come the Jerries!
快散开 伙计们 隐蔽
Come on, boys! Look out!
看到吗
See it?
开火
Fire!
去那边
Over here!
五 六
Five, six!
七
Seven…
来吧 全来
Come on! All of you!
奥托 你没事吧
Otto! Are you all right?
这边 这里 快
This way. Over here. Come on.
你让中队失去了近一半的人
You have cost nearly half the squadron!
我们击落了7架
We shot down seven planes!
我击落了3架
Three of them are mine!
现在你有22架了
Now you have got 22!
我知道 20架对你来说远远不够
You and I know that 20 wasn’t enough for you!
蓝色勋章对你来说太重要了 就为一个徽章
The Blue Max is more than a medal to you! It’s a badge…
要证明你和威利一样强
something to show you are as good as Willi!
不只是威利
Not just Willi!
我看你永远无法戴上那勋章
I will see you never wear that medal!
你违反了我的命令
You disobeyed my orders!
我要将你送到军事法庭
I’m going to have you court-martialed.
卡特林 长官
Kettering! -Sir.
送中尉到他的房♥里去
Escort the leutnant to his quarters!
你精神崩溃了 你已经够了
Your nerve’s gone! You’ve had enough!
史达卡 –你为什么不照你妻子的想法去做
Stachel! -Why don’t you do what your wife wants?
去柏林坐办公室 –走吧 史达卡
Get a desk job in Berlin! -Come on, Stachel!
快 快
Quick! Quick!
这 这儿 快点 快
This way! Over here! Come on! Quickly!
史达卡 命令你去柏林
Stachel! You’ve been ordered to Berlin!
他来了
Here he is!
再见 –上尉
Good-bye! -Herr Hauptmann.
数百万人在战场上丧命
Millions have been slaughtered on battlefields.
为了什么 什么也不是
For what reason? For nothing!
我和德皇说 和他们的将军说去
I say down with the Kaiser and his generals!
现在时间是我们的
The time is now ours!
革命万岁
Long live the revolution!
小心
Look out!
亲爱的奥托
My dear Otto!
将军 –来吧
Herr General. -Sit down!
谢谢
Thank you!
一路还愉快吧 是的 多谢
Did you have a good journey? -Yes, thank you!
坐吧
Sit down!
奥托 明天史达卡中尉
Otto, tomorrow, Leutnant Stachel!
将接授蓝色勋章
Is going to receive the Blue Max!
你没有收到我的报告 将军
So you do not accept my report, Herr General.
他年轻 有生气 冷酷
He is young, vigorous, ruthless!
天生的领导者 我们需要他这样的人
A born leader… at a time when we need his kind!
我相信史达卡应该被送上军事法庭
I believe Leutnant Stachel should be court-martialed!
因为我给司令部的的报告已经说明原因
For the good military reasons I’ve set out!
有时理由还不够 –对我来说足够了
Good military reasons are sometimes not enough! -They are for me!
奥托
Otto!
你我对规定都无比遵从
You and I have a greater loyalty than to the book of rules!
对于德国也一样
To Germany!
我们德国 –正是
We are Germany! -Exactly!
看看外边
Take a look outside!
看见了吗
You see that?
动♥乱♥就只潜伏于在表面下
Revolution is just beneath the surface!
如果爆发 就代表我们的一切将被摧毁
If that happens, everything we stand for will be destroyed!
除非德国♥军♥官像岩石一般坚强
Unless the German Officer Corps stands like a rock!
什么才是最重要
Intact and… what is more important..
是为了整个军队 我将这个史达卡塑造成平民英雄
I made this… Stachel into a national hero for good military reasons.
如果现在让他上军事法庭 那就影响到军方的形象
If I court-martial him now, it will reflect on the integrity!
打击整个军队的意志
Of the whole Officer Corps!
将军
Herr General…
我明白 我有理解过荣誉
I see now I have notions of honor!
但已经过时了
Which are outdated!
他们还没过时
They’re not outdated!
“用心”
“Stored!”
用爱 呵护
With care! And love!
等更好时机
For better times!
这是你的报告 我要你撤回去
Here’s your report, Otto! I ask you to withdraw it!
我不会那么做 –我知道
I won’t do that! -I know that!
如果你坚持这样 将军
If you insist on this course, Herr General…
我就辞去我的职务
I must resign my command!
我坚持
I do insist!
那样的话 我肯请调回柏林
In that case, I should like an appointment!
不再赴前线
To the staff here in Berlin!
这个要求理所当然
That request is granted!
奥托
Otto!
我没办法劝服豪尔元帅
I have managed to persuade the crown prince!
他可能不会亲自前来了
To make the presentation himself!
然后 史达卡将试飞新飞机
Afterwards, Stachel will test-fly the new monoplane!
如果你在场会更好
It will be better if you were there!
明白了 将军